Career Slave

Story Info
Young office worker controls her boss.
2k words
4.2
36.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 1:30 and Marcus was finally done with an important client visit. Many of the team had gone to lunch with the visiting clients while Marcus stayed behind, staring at a full morning's worth of emails to catch up on. He was surprised to hear a tap on his office door. He barely replied when in walked Ann, the newest of his 50 or so employees. She was a 23 year old fresh out of college that seemed to be a quick learner. She had made an effective presentation on some of the new technologies in development, despite being placed in front of the clients for mere eye candy. She didn't disappoint either. She was a tall brunette, probably around 5'9". She wore a light gray skirt which although appropriate for the office was on the short side. Her breasts were not huge, but perky and stood up well.

"Sorry," she said meekly, "I thought you had gone out with the others. I just came to drop off a CD with my latest projections."

"No problem," he replied "I was just catching up on some other things. Here, I'll take a look now."

He inserted the CD and waited for it to load. Ann's eyes wandered around Marcus's office. She saw a family photo and asked, "Your son?" as she sat, crossing her legs in his low chair.

"Yep," he answered, "That was a couple of years ago, before she took him from me."

Ann had heard about his divorce, that it was fairly messy. "Oh?" she feigned surprise, "Sorry, I hadn't heard. How long has it been?" she asked, recrossing her legs, letting her skirt ride a little higher.

"Too long" Marcus thought to himself lamenting the years of his life wasted with that bitch. He'd love nothing more than to fuck this tall, long-legged goddess. But his youth was wasted with that bitch. He was now 37 and out of shape. He hadn't had regular sex in the three years preceding the divorce let alone in the two years since. The middle management lifestyle of late nights, fast food had taken its toll on his physique. He found himself staring at her shapely legs, and the three inch black heels that punctuated them.

Ann knew she had him. "You like my legs?" she asked.

Marcus stuttered "S-S-orry."

"Don't be," she smiled, licking her ruby lips. She slid her skirt higher. "You want tofuck me don't you?"

Marcus stared agape, amazed that such a woman would be interested in him. She reached up, pulling a black lacy thong out from under her skirt, down her beautifully tanned legs, and over her spiked heels. She picked them up, walked over to him and commanded, "Put this on!"

"What!" Marcus asked.

She held the wet thong to his face and repeated. "Wear these for the rest of the day. And Imight let you put your cock inside me. Unless, you don't want me..." Marcus inhaled deeply, taking her scent fully inside him, remembering how long it has been since he enjoyed a woman.

"This is crazy," he said to himself as he took down his pants and boxers. He quickly stretched the thong over his bulging cock.

He quickly grabbed his pants trying to pull them up. "Not so fast. I want to see them on you. Show me." He walked in front of his desk. Ann quickly grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of her boss's boss wearing a lacy black thong. She wickedly laughed. "Hmmmm, HR would love to see this." Marcus blushed and spoke. Ann cut him off "Shut up and do as I say, or you'll have a lot of explaining to do. Now, wear my thong for the rest of the day. At 6:00, I'll come by and get you. My offer still stands. You MIGHT get to fuck me."

************************

At 6:00, Ann entered Marcus's office without knocking, quickly demanding. "Keys, give them to me." Marcus protested, but was again cut off, "Now!" Her sharp words sent blood rushing towards Marcus's cock, swelling it against its black lacy prison. He fished his keys from his pocket and handed them to her. She took them, leading the way to the elevator, then down to Marcus's BMW 5 series. She hit the trunk button. "Get in." Marcus hesitated. "Awww, cold feet? Maybe you'd rather go talk to HR." The next thing Marcus saw was the trunk lid shut, he heard the engine start as Ann drove for what seemed like forever before coming to a stop.

The trunk opened and Ann quickly grabbed Marcus by the tie, leading him into her house. She said nothing to him, only dragging him down the stairs into her basement. Marcus looked around the dimly lit room. It was something he had only seen in movies, a true bondage dungeon. In one corner stood a wooden bondage cross. On one wall there was a bed with metal head and footboards. Wall racks held various painful looking whips, paddles, and crops.

"Strip down to MY underwear" Ann barked. Marcus quickly complied and she led him to the bondage cross. She strapped his hands and feet to the cross with leather straps. When she was satisfied at Marcus's immobility, Ann snapped another picture and strode out of the room without a word.

Marcus was beside himself. What was happening? Where did she go? How did he let himself get cornered like this? Why did he enjoy it so much? How long has she been gone? It could have been five minutes or an hour, he had no idea when he heard the familiar click of heels against hardwood approaching.

Ann entered the room and Marcus was beside himself. She was wearing full fetish attire. A rich leather bustier pushed her perky tits even higher. She had donned a black lace garterbelt complete with fully fashioned stockings and black leather boots that came to just below the knee. The 4" heels pushed her taller than he was.

Ann beckoned, "Slave!" Marcus was about to answer her when he saw a young naked man crawl into the room. His head was shaved and he looked to be 200 pounds of pure muscle. Ann pointed to the floor just in front of Marcus and the slave crawled there, remained on all fours with his head lowered. Ann walked over and sat on the back of the man she called slave.

Ann took a firm grip of Marcus's balls through his borrowed lace thong and looked him in the eye. "This is my offer to you," she started. "Like this marvelous hunk of a man, have the opportunity to be my slave. You will do what I say, when I say. I have different uses for my slaves. The one you see here is purely for my pleasure. He is so much stronger than you will ever be and his cock is bigger and fatter than your middle management noodle. He satisfies me in ways that you could never imagine. You are my money and career slave. You will buy me what I demand and you will see to it that I advance in my career. You will find that I am strict, but fair. For all the pleasure or pain that you bring me, you shall see returned tenfold. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Ann" he replied, not sure if that was the proper way of addressing her.

"Not quite yet. This slave is named Eric and we will show you what you can expect as one of My slaves." Ann stood and walked over to one of the racks on the wall. "Now, I know that the only reason I presented today was to be eye candy for your precious clients. I wore the shorter skirt and the fuck me pumps because I'm not an idiot. I am not your whore and if you ever treat me as such, this is what you can expect! Now since this is your first time, Eric will be taking your punishment for you. Eric, bend over the end of the bed." Eric quickly rose and assumed a position bending over the end of the bed. Ann grabbed two leather belts and a large wooden paddle off the wall. She strapped Eric's thighs to the footboard and stood behind him with the paddle. Mistress Ann began with her hand, giving each cheek short slaps that alternated but quickly grew in intensity until they began to glow pink. Ann started with the paddle, delivering heavy slaps to the slave's ass. Marcus noticed that this beast of a man was tensin g, but not flinching or crying out at the paddling. He squirmed with discomfort watching the bigger man take heavy strokes with the paddle. Marcus lost count somewhere after twenty. He couldn't imagine being subjected to that type of punishment.

Mistress Ann saw the discomfort in Marcus's eyes and tried to comfort him. "Don't worry, we didn't get here overnight. When I first took this one in, he would be crying like a little bitch by now... like you would be."

Ann unstrapped the stud from the footboard and commanded him to lie supine on the bed. Eric's cock lie dormant as Mistress Ann climbed onto the bed next to him. She ran a fingernail across his cock and it twitched. She lowered her mouth to Eric's chest and began kissing her way down towards his growing member. Ann's tongue licked slowly up one side of the cock and down the other. Marcus strained at the cross as his cock filled from the sight of her. She took it into her mouth slowly and began pumping it up and down until it could no longer fit into her mouth. She added a hand to the shaft and began to suck faster until eric was fully erect.

Ann took her mouth from the cock and looked back at Eric. "Good boy," she said as she would to a dog. "See Marcus," she taunted "look at this magnificent cock." Marcus admitted to himself that it was a beautiful cock. From what he could see, it looked to be ten inches long and fairly fat as well. She continued to taunt him "Eric can please me like you will never be able to. If you were this big, your wife would have worshipped it every day." The insult hit home and Marcus tugged at his restraints, but to no avail.

Mistress Ann climbed on top of Eric's huge cock and lowered herself slowly onto it. She faced Marcus instead of Eric. Marcus felt his cock straining against the lacy thong. She began riding the cock slowly, her eyes locked on Marcus's. She started moaning with pleasure. She bucked faster, thrusting herself downward onto Eric's giant erection. "Eric, vibrator!", she commanded.

Eric replied "Yes Mistress" and handed her a bullet which she immediately pressed to her clit. She dug her boot heels into Eric's thighs as she rode him and toyed herself. Her body began to spasm. Marcus stared at her intently, having never seen a woman in the throes of such passion.

"Cum inside me now!" she yelled. Eric's thighs tensed and he grabbed her hips, pulling her down onto his massive cock. She yelled as she felt his body tense and fill her cunt with his cum. Ann spasmed with pleasure as the orgasm rode through her body. A little shakier, she dismounted and quickly regained her composure.

She strode back to Marcus and stared him in the eye. "Now," she continued, regaining her calculated edge. "You can walk away right now, and we can forget this ever happened. I will only keep the pictures for insurance. You try to fuck me over, get revenge for this, and they'll resurface. Or if you agree to be My slave, you will do as I say. What I want, when I want, and how I want. You are free to decide now and only now. What do you say?"

Marcus looked at her and answered the only way he could, "Yes, Mistress!"