Carefree Cove Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom took a long sip from his champagne flute and gave Renee a big kiss, then picked her up and swung her around. "Happy New Year, darling. I love you." His energy belayed his forty-six years.

"I love you, too, Tom." Her smile was tentative, overwhelmed by everything around her. "Can we go back to the hotel yet?"

"I want to say hello to a couple more people," Tom enthused. "There are so many influential people here, and I don't get this chance to network often. Especially with my most beautiful model beside me; I must be the envy of every man here."

"Yes, honey." She smiled against nervously, and looked around. "I don't think all these men are looking for a girl."

Tom looked around briefly. "No, I don't think so either. They don't know what they're missing."

"Honey, I"m tired. We've been standing in museums the past three days and my feet are tired."

"I'll rub your feet, sweetheart, I promise, as soon as we get back."

"I want to fuck."

That got his attention. He looked around; no one was making any more toward the door. "All right, should we get out coats?"

'If we make it that far."

He buttoned his suit coat and took her arm, maneuvering toward the coat room door. A few nods of the head to acquaintances, and apologies propelled them across the floor. One determined fellow in his sixties, owlish man with a thin black line of a moustache, a bow tie and a martini glass stopped them. "Congratulations, Thomas. Quite an accomplishment for you! Imagine, a graphic artist winning an art competition."

"Thanks, Alastair, thanks."

"I look forward to your first abstract."

"Thanks you. Sorry we can't stay. She's getting tired." Tom tried to lead Renee around him, but Quigley moved to stop their advance.

"Can't stay? But the evening is young. And this delicious young woman must be your model. Enchanté, my dear, you are a vision of loveliness." With a greasy elegance, he bowed and kissed her knuckles chivalrously. "And what is your name, dear?"

"Renee, Renee Carter."

"Livingston Alastair Quigley, at your service. What an endearing young woman, and with such a lovely, glowing complexion. Quelle charmant! I wish I had a brush in my hand right now."

"Thanks, Mr. Quigley. I'm flattered." Renee stammered, blushing at the old man's flattery despite herself.

"Alastair, please, and the pleasure is all mine," he enthused between pursed lips. "Thomas, are you doing more work on this young woman?"

Tom's jaw dropped for an instant, but he recovered quickly. "I'm doing a series, Alastair."

"Oh, tell me more." he said, sipping his drink.

"I'd like to, but. . ."

He giggled and smirked viciously. "I know what it is," he said with a broad wink, holding his hand up and warming to the repartee dramatically. "A series: like Monet's haystacks. Woman Coming into Flower." Renee blushed. "Yes, that's it, isn't it? One painting a month, until---the baby is born!?" Tom and Renee looked at each other, disbelieving, then looked away. "Well, you naughty, naughty kids, what wonderful news. Thomas, I can easily see how you can plant your seed within this charming young woman. What red blooded man could resist her? You are immortalizing yourself and her twice: once in your painting and once in your love child. I salute you." He ended with an ornate bow and flourish with his hand.

Tom bowed and said. "I must get her back to her room, Alastair. She is very tired."

Quigley nodded: "Most understandable, Thomas, most understandable. Take good care of this delicate, fair flower; I look forward to seeing her again.:"

They made their escape and found the cloak room. Renee looked around and saw a dark corridor leading off toward the back of the museum. Tom saw it as well, and started leading her down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" she whispered, "I though you wanted to leave."

"I need you now."

"But I'm, I'm, I'm not ready."

"I can fix that." After trying several doors, he found one unlocked toward the other end of the hall and yanked her in.

The room was a third floor workshop, lit by a street light outside. Several pieces sat on the tables in various stages of restoration, mostly statues of lovers in different embraces. "We've found the right place," Renee whispered huskily.

"Wow, look at this stuff."

"Look at this stuff," she redirected, frantically pulling up her sweater, unbuttoning her white blouse and undoing her front clasp bra. He grasped her breasts and started kissing her passionately; she unzipped his fly and pulled his semi-turgid dick from its confinement.

Tom forced her back against the wall kissing her hard and mauling her breasts while she began to jerk him frantically. Two minutes of writhing and the end of his cock was wet in anticipation. Renee forced him back and looked around frantically. Finding a stepladder nearby, she dropped her skirt and lowered her panties, retaining her garter belt and stocking. Stepping on the first rung, she thrust out her ass and looked around. "Get it in me, Now!"

A distant siren reverberated off the walls, but receded quickly. Distant sounds of the continuing party reached them, but seeing they were safe, Tom penetrated Renee after a couple of tries and began pumping her. She held onto the ladder tightly as she thrust back against him, eerily illuminated. Right beside them on the table was a three foot marble statue of Venus, her right hand on her breast and her left outstretched. She seemed to encourage them and they both came quickly.

He held himself inside her for several moments, pressed against the ladder, her tits hanging over one rung, both of them panting heavily. "I'm sorry I've gotten so horny since I've been pregnant," she whispered.

"Don't worry, a lot of men would like to have this problem. My only regret is my dick's going to fall off soon, and there's no way I'm sharing you. Just as long as you remember to give me sex after the baby."

"Okay, I promise." she took a deep breath and let it out. "We need to get out of here."

"Yes. Where did you leave your skirt?" They were only able to locate her skirt in the dim light, and after several anxious seconds they gave up and left without them.

"Won't this freak out the next person coming in here?" She asked as they retraced their steps down the hallway. "I know finding smelly panties in a place like that would freak me out."

"You don't know artists well enough," he replied. "Not only will it fail to make a stir, they'll probably end up as part of the abstract section."

********

Three months later. . .

"Why do you have to fuck me doggy style every time? I'm getting tired of it." Renee complained. It was an April evening, and the first flowers spread their fragrance through the open windows of the night, distant thunder a warning of a spring storm.

He pumped her vigorously as she knelt on all fours on the bed. "We have to keep my weight off the baby."

"There's lots of ways we can do that. We can hang from the ceiling if we have to. I want to be on the bottom again."

"Soon, sugar, soon. Are you close?"

"No, not quite." He reached forward to fondle her breasts but she stopped him. "No, no, not my tits, not tonight. They're sore again. Rub my clit, honey, rub my clit." His hand snaked down to her crotch and found her nub between her legs. "That's it, baby, rub it, rub it. Oh yes, that's going to do it. Let's come together, honey, please? Please?"

"I can't promise that honey. You're farther along than I am."

"Try, Tom, try. I'd like us to cum together once, please." She redoubled her pace, using her vagina to milk his penis to ejaculation. Reaching around, she slapped his butt a few times, "C'mon, baby, come to me, come to me, come to me, come to me, aaaah!" Her head fell to the bed and her hips pushed back tight against him as her orgasm hit her. Her nipples dripped a couple of milk drops on the bed, and her big belly flicked as the fetus stirred within her. She held the position until she returned to her senses before raising up and turning to look at his rock hard dick. "You didn't cum, did you?" she moaned.

"Sorry, baby. Couldn't quite git-r-done."

A ghost of a smile crossed her lips. "All right, we'll have to finish the job. You wanna come on my tits?"

"Anything's fine, sugar. Yes, I want to come on your milky tits. Beat me off."

"Okay." Her soft hand came up and grasped the turgid tool in front of her. Licking her lips, she smiled and said in her sexiest voice. "We want Daddy to cum. We want Daddy to cum all over our milky tits. Mommy's titties want Daddy's cum." A serious look came across her face, as she methodically worked his cock. Lifting it up, she reached forward to lick his balls, making the silken skin wet and making his quiver as she stroked his cock beside her face. "Mommy's titties want Daddy's cum. Mommy's titties want Daddy's cum," she murmured before licking his balls again.

Tom thought his knees were going to give out on him as the familiar electricity built in his groin. "C'mon honey, cum on my tits," she said, giving his corona a quick lick. "You know you want to."

"Jerk me faster, harder." She accelerated her pace, and took him in her wet mouth to increase the wetness. "Faster, faster." Faster and faster her hand went, until it was almost a blur, before pre-cum started to flick out on her chest.

"Cum on me, Daddy, cum on Mommy's titties," she ordered, as the creamy ropes began to jet out, drenching her chest and running down on her milk laden breasts. Pointing him down, she covered her tits in the sticky liquid, moving him around to maximize the coverage.

The last drops were coaxed out and she lay back on the bed. "Rub it in honey. Rub your cum on my breasts. Gently, gently." He laid down beside her and started moving in large circles, rubbing the sticky liquid into her skin. A few more drops of milk escaped her nipples: "Squeeze it out, honey. They feel so tight."

She moaned as he milked her, shifting her legs back and forth. He'd tried the milk before and found it bitter, so he remembered his childhood visit to his uncle's farm. It didn't take long, and she rewarded him by taking his cock and licking every remaining bit of love liquid from his shaft and balls.

He lay down beside her, and they stayed there side by side. "Did you work on your painting today, honey?" he asked.

"No," she snapped, "I don't like painting. My fingers cramp up. The paint doesn't go where I want it to."

"You're holding the brush too tightly."

She looked absently at the corner of the ceiling. "Maybe. I don't like painting."

"You draw so nicely. You have talent."

"Thanks, honey," she said giving him a peck on the cheek. "But I think just I want to work on having the baby right now."

"All right." Another long silence was punctuated by distant rumbling that echoed ominously across the Lake of the Ozarks. "How do you like the new painting?"

"It's all right. Am I really that fat?"

A hand rested on her distended belly. She was growing at a normal rate, without a lot of extra body fat. "You've been taking care of yourself, sugar. You'll bounce back quickly."

"You didn't answer my question."

The hand began stroking the belly. She calmed a little. "You're not that fat. Only as much as a seven month pregnant woman is supposed to be." He kissed her belly and massaged it with his soft, downy beard. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever known."

She tousled his hair. "Eat me, honey. Eat me."

He looked at her, disbelieving. "Okay." His head moved downward, trailing his facial hair all over her belly and down her crotch to between her thighs. Back and forth his head stroked her thighs, his beard tickling her dampening slit.

"I never knew this could be so good," she murmured. "Eat me, honey. Get your tongue to work. Mmm, Mommy likes Daddy's tongue on her clit."

Sticking his tongue out, he began to lick her crevasse while his hands caressed the baby. Swirling around and around, he relentlessly teased and pleased her bud until she shot sticky clear liquid all over his face, falling asleep in the afterglow with a peaceful expression.

********

"Penny for your thoughts, Tom," Hoot Pidgeon asked.

"Oh, sorry. My mind was drifting." Tom answered.

"You look like you were miles away."

"Years away, Hoot, years away."

Hoot nodded his head gravely. "Some things never fade completely."

Tom shook his head and looked strangely at the older man. "What do you think I was remembering?"

"Seen it so often. Lost love leaves an indelible mark."

"Oh. Seems funny , really."

"You don't say?"

"Well, I wasn't with her that long, only about a year. There were so many others over the years, a couple I almost married, and yet. . ."

"Yet it was here you loved her, in this place, under these trees."

"Yes."

"And you have Amanda to remember her by."

Tom shook his head. "Amanda's not much like her mother. Only in appearance."

"But Renee gave you Amanda before she left. You'll always have Amanda, so in a way, you'll always have Renee."

"I see. But. . ."

Hoot touched his shoulder. "You're interested in somebody else. Had to happen sooner or later. Don't worry. Falling for someone else isn't a betrayal of past love, or your child's mother. Let it happen, Tom."

"Easy for you to say, Hoot," Tom replied.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice.

Great story, well written. Tough to lose love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rather nice ...

You show a definite grasp of the language of love ... looking forward to reading the continuing story ...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories