Carefree Cove Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some women in hot climate, like New Orleans, will get their entire torso painting and walk around all day wearing nothing but paint from the waist up."

"We'll have to try that sometime."

"Ready for the first application?" She nodded. "All right, kneel on the floor just there beside the canvas. Forty five degree angle, no shift just a little toward horizontal. Yes, that looks good. All right. I want your right nipple exactly here," he said pointing at the center of the canvas. "Set it down. Great, you're a natural. Full down, don't be afraid. Now up. See what you've done."

As Tom predicted, two huge silver orbs adorned the canvas with gold centers. "Ready to reload?"

"Yes, sugar."

As they finished, Amanda came back down the stairs to see Michelle put her breasts on the canvas. She was fascinated by the contribution her friend made. "That's nice, Shelley. Daddy, I'd like to paint like that."

"Not yet, baby. I think we have to wait a few years." Michelle laughed as Amanda crossed her arms and pouted. "I have a finishing touch, that only you can do, baby."

Brightening, she asked: "What, Daddy?"

"I think a trail of little black footprints would look good running up the painting. Going from side to side? Wanna try it?"

"Sure, Daddy. How're you gonna do it?"

"I'm going to paint the bottoms of your feet black and hold you while you walk on the canvas."

She hopped up on the stool and held her legs straight out.

Michelle and Amanda had a great time that morning working on a couple of smaller canvases Tom set up the night before. Once, Tom had to put Amanda in time out so she could calm down from near-hyperventilation. At 11:00AM, he called a halt and sent the women upstairs to take a bubble bath and get completely clean.

After lunch, Tom let Amanda play outside by herself in her blue top and shorts. When she was safely out of sight, he leaned over and gave Michelle a long, lasting kiss. Breaking, she put her hand beside his face. "I think you're wonderful, Tom."

"Thanks, Micki."

"I had so much fun this morning."

He kissed her again. "Are you busy this afternoon?"

"Why, no. This is the first afternoon since I got back that I'm free."

"How would you feel about putting on some body paint with your little friend and playing savages in the woods?"

"As long as I can play savages with her daddy upstairs first. I'm so horny after this morning."

He took a deep breath. "I am, too. When you were pressed flat against the canvas, I wanted to fuck you hard right then and there."

She shut her eyes and hummed. "When does Amanda take her nap?" she said as she put her hand on his thigh.

"Not soon enough." They shut their eyes and gave each other a long, breathless kiss.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Lovely

Really sweet set of stories. This could easily continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great read 2

I agree with dannym10 it is a superb story and the best you have written.I hope you can write more on this subject,or another one.

dannym10dannym10about 16 years ago
great read

I really like this story. It seems rather strange that none of your stories seem to have a place to leave a quick score!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories