Careful What You Ask For

Story Info
Bound, blindfolded, forced to submit...
1k words
4.08
90.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers

The metal cuffs securing my wrists firmly at my lower back are beginning to warm to my skin. My elbows are bound as closely as possible with bindings, causing my back to arch and my breasts to lift provocatively into the air. The soft silk that covers my eyes allows me only to distinguish between light and shadow. My body is bare and floor beneath my feet feels cool.

Firm hands take hold of my shoulders, guiding me forward into a brighter light. My feet feel lush carpeting beneath them. As I am directed to stop, I stand perfectly still, my heart beating in my ears, my breathing shallow and fast. I sense there are several people here with me, but I cannot know how many. I hear whispers and the soft sound of feet shuffling on carpet. The hands that guided me to this place caress my body, cup my breasts, and softly brush the side of my face. Returning to my breasts, the hands fondle my nipples, and I feel them harden. Fingers roll the nipples between them, pinching occasionally, eliciting a cry from my lips. Suddenly a sharp stab of pain courses through my body from my nipples, and I feel the chain that is attached to the nipple clamps lightly brush against my body.

Casually running the length of my body, the hands outline the roundness of my hips and stop at the inside of my thighs. I catch my breath at the nearness of these hands to my greatest softness. I will the hands to reach up, prod the moist silkiness between my legs, and give me release.

Instead, the hands gently, yet firmly, push my thighs apart until my feet are spread far apart. I begin to lose my balance, and feel as though I may fall, but the hands hold on to my hips to steady me. There is movement on the floor between my feet, yet it is difficult to tell exactly what it is. Finally, a voice says, "Kneel." Hands once again reach out to steady me as I slowly sink to my knees. Those same hands reach out and spread my knees further apart, until I feel….something…..on my hot sex. I gasp as I realize that a tongue is slowly exploring my sensitive softness. I do not know whether the tongue that is licking and probing the folds of my sex is a man or woman, and slowly the pleasure of this seeking tongue erases all concern.

As I begin to writhe to the motions of the tongue and lips beneath me, a sudden piercing pain on my nipples suddenly startles me. As the chain attached to the nipple clamps is pulled and tugged I cry out in a mixture of both pleasure and pain. The chain is allowed to once more brush against my body, and a voice softly laughs while stroking my hair. My breathing is much faster now, and I can feel my breasts heaving in front of me.

The tongue has now entered my sex and I cry out with pleasure. As I throw my head back in ecstasy, a hand holds my head firmly as my mouth is forced open. A cock enters my mouth, filling it with its size. I hear a voice ask, 'Well?" I know now what my task is here, and I begin to move my mouth along the hard shaft in my mouth. As I suck this invader of my mouth, I circle it with my tongue and feel it throbbing in my mouth. Hands, strange hands, hold my head firmly in place as I continue to lick and suck, finding myself wanting to taste the cream that I know will be forthcoming. The cock begins to move in my mouth as the hands tightened their grip. The tongue on my sex starts probing and licking faster, pulling my clitoris into a warm wet mouth as though it is to be fed. My body starts reacting to the sensations of my lower body, even as my mouth continues to suck on the cock that is now pounding into my mouth with increasing frequency. I feel my tender clitoris swell and feel the climax building within me. I tighten the muscles in my legs and ass, as sweet release is given. As waves of pleasure wash over me, I am aware that the cock in my mouth exploded its creamy whiteness deep into my throat. Quickly, I swallow, not wanting a drop to spill.

When the cock is spent, it is removed. I begin to breathe deeply, letting my heart resume its normal beating. Suddenly, my head is jerked up and another cock is forced into my mouth. The tongue on my sex renews its probing, unforgiving to the fact that my clitoris is now very sensitive to any touch. The tongue becomes demanding in its search, and though pleasurable, it causes me to writhe and squirm. Hands on my head are forcing me to start moving on the cock in my mouth. This one seems larger, but it is impossible to tell. I start to move my head to the rhythm set for me by the hands. I begin to suck this one as well, knowing that when this cock explodes in my mouth, the tongue below me will once again throw my body into orgasm.

Time after time, until I've lost count, I am compelled to service whosoever wishes their cock to be sucked and licked by my waiting mouth. And each time, the merciless tongue beneath me brings me to another agonizingly pleasurable orgasm. My body is reduced to being a quivering, shaking receptacle of pleasure for any man who stands before me. Eventually, the world behind the silk scarf goes black…..

When I awaken, I am lying in a huge four-poster bed, in a strange room. For a moment I forget where I am, then snuggle up to the warm, strong body beside me.

"I just had the most unbelievable dream," I murmur.

"Then you need to be careful what you ask for," he responds.

SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers