Careful When Pushing For IR

Story Info
Wife and daughter interracial.
996 words
3.85
105.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had the fantasy of seeing my wife go black for ages, I had a few girlfriends who had done it and liked it. I used the method I created over time using trial and error, first let me fill you all in on my story.

I'm 41 from a small city always did well with the ladies thru high school, I didn't graduate and worked a few jobs. Before my grandma hired me and eventually left me 15% of the business when she passed, I met my wife three years after I was 25 she was 20 and one of the hottest girls in town.

Her mom and dad were religious and she was sheltered, I figured she was a undercover freak cause of her looks and body, I was wrong she said she only had one bf and he was her only lover, now I've been told this before so I thought she was lying.

But our first time I could tell she was really inexperienced and shy, trying to keep her bra on and panties on during sex, we broke these bad habits it took me years to get her to watch porn with me, and even longer for IR porn.

We had our daughter and moved to a big city so my business could grow, I tried to get her to go black she would say no I said I wouldn't mind but she said she just wants me, so I figured I needed to kick it up a notch, I begun by denying my wife orgasms I'm 7 in cut pretty thick but I trained myself to cum fast and I stopped eating her out, I then bought her some new toys both black dildos.

One 9 and one 11 she always wanted white dildos so I surprised her with the black ones, she said she wanted the small white one she liked it more I said ok, I needed eyes on her so I had 4 cams installed in our house a week into her not getting her off, I watched her from my office from the second week on, I begun to increase the IR porn and get rid of any with white men.

She never went for the black dildos or IR porn I was baffled so week 3 I told her I need to cum before work I she said me too its been a while, I said ok she dropped her robe and started to blow me, I played with her pussy lightly and came on her tits and face, she laid back for me to eat her and I said gotta go babe sorry love ya, I went to work Waite a few hours then looked at the footage lol.

I knew she would go for the IR porn and black toys this time cause I his everything else, she looked around forever for her normal poems and toy but couldn't find them, she grabbed the smaller black one then the bigger one but settled on the smaller, she put on the porn bulls hammering white trophy wife's just like her.

She used the BBC toy on her pussy and you could tell she loved the size upgrade, I figured I had her so I told her lets go get a black guy for her to fuck she said no and said she just wanted me and straddled me I put my cock in and came fast again, I told her I was leaving for a business trip for two week in a few days.

I left figuring by the time I got back she would be ready to let me bring some BBC around, I was wrong... My wife went out with her sister around 5 she called and let me know, I watched her get ready my daughter was staying at her friends they left, around 11 my wife called and said she was home and about to go to sleep, I checked and she wasn't home yet, 20 mins later she got there with a black gentlemen.

My plan had sort of worked so I was happy, they walked in and sat on the couch my wife got him a beer and said she's be back, she came back in her panties no bra, my wife is 5"5 125. Small waist a little bit of a bubble butt 38 c cup and nice and waxed, it had been about 17 years since she had our daughter so all traces were gone off her body.

She hit her knees and said give me that big black cock daddy he said get it you white slut and grabbed her by her hair, she took it out and marveled at the sight she said wow they really are huge and started to lick and kiss it he took her by the hair and said suck it slut and she did he forced her down on it she gagged he said again bitch, she kept gagging he said you know what you'll have plenty of time to learn to suck black cock.

He bent her over on her hands and knees at the end of the couch, and got behind her he smacked his huge cock on her ass twice while he fingered her, I never heard her moan or talk like that it was so hot!! She said give me that nigger.

Cock he mounted her ass and worked it in then the pounding started.

This guy was a talent he had her running from it she kept scooting away he finally got a hold of her by her hair and just smashed her over and over again doggy style, flipping her around she was screaming so loud and shouting I'm a nigger whore use this pussy calling him daddy, he finally finished In missionary he got off her she laid there gasping for air and said that was great.

Part two coming soon.