Caress In The Darkness

Story Info
He makes love to unwitting (so he thinks) daughter.
1.3k words
3.99
200.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
47 Followers

This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

Frank was a single father who was left to raise young Leslie.. His wife and Leslie’s mother decided to leave them when Leslie was just 6 years old.

Although Frank was poor and had a below-average income earning job, he did the best he could to offer his daughter moral support and make her understand that he loves her regardless of her mother leaving.

He tried his hardest to make her understand that mommy leaving was not Leslie’s fault. It tore him apart inside knowing the only women he had ever really loved decided she was too good for him.

That was 12 years ago. Frank had grown very close to Leslie in that time and they were inseparable.

But on one stormy night, both their lives changed forever.

Leslie had been afraid of thunderstorms and lightning ever since she was little. On this particular night, there was a very bad storm and Leslie was frightened.

She went into Frank’s room and asked him if she could sleep in his bed with him until the storm cleared.

“Sure you can sweetheart,” Frank told her, not realizing what he was about to do.

Leslie climbed in bed and snuggled up close to her father and soon drifted off to sleep.

Just then, Frank realized he had a beautiful young woman lying next to him and to his surprise; his daughter was turning him on!

He felt his cock start to stiffen inside his boxers as he was lying on his back with Leslie close to his side.

Her gentle skin and soft nightgown were rubbing his skin gently as she moved in herself, murmuring peacefully.

Frank was beginning to become very uncomfortable and could not resist touching his cock any longer.

So with his left hand he reached down inside his boxers and took his hard tool in his hand, stroking it softly.

He thought back to the times when he made love to his wife all night. The fun times and love they shared, he was saddened but quickly shook the thought from his mind and began pumping away and his hard on, careful not to disturb his sexy sleeping daughter who lie next to him.

‘She looks so innocent and beautiful laying there’ Frank thought to himself. He could not help himself.

He reached out with his right hand and rubbed it softly over Leslie’s left breast. He gentle milked and caressed her soft globe through her satiny nightgown.

Frank gently pulled down his boxers as he continued rubbing his daughters breast. He felt her stir slightly and his hand froze, cupped around her tit.

He was now pumping away furiously at his daughter.

Suddenly, she awakened and said,

“Daddy?” with a fright, not realizing what was going on.

“Yes sweety?” he said to her, as if innocent until proven guilty.

“What is going on?”

“Nothing sweetheart,” he reassured her, “go back to sleep.”

Leslie nestled her head into Franks shoulder and drifted off to sleep once again.

Frank continued stroking his cock gently as he waited to assure his daughter was fast asleep.

About 10 minutes later, he had his hand back on her breast again and began stroking her up and down.

Frank was not satisfied just rubbing her breast through her PJ’s so he carefully unzipped them and stuck his hand inside.

Cupping his hand over her breast and rubbing it softly, he felt how warm she was.

Frank was so horney now. He wanted to fuck his daughter. He wanted to come in side her pussy.

He knew he was not thinking clearly but he had not been with a woman for so long; his daughter looked so good.

Frank unzipped Leslie’s pajamas and admired her clean-shaven pussy. He ran his fingers over her slit and she moaned softly in her sleep.

Frank continued, not worrying if his daughter knew what he was doing now or not. He slide his middle finger inside her and began fucking her sweet pussy.

“Oh daddy,” she moaned.

Frank was shocked! He had no idea she was awake. He stopped for a second and then continued.

“Mmmmm daddy yes, do it to me,” Leslie urged her father.

“Leslie, are you sure? Daddy is so horny now but he should not be doing this with his own daughter.”

“Oh daddy, I am sure, please, I love you, come on, yesss” she hissed as her pussy started becoming very moist.

Frank now moved down to his daughter’s pussy and buried his face in it. He licked her slit up and down and slithered his tongue in and out of her like a cobra.

“Oh daddddddy,” she moaned in ecstasy, “eat me! Yes, daddy, come on, make me cum!” she begged him.

Frank complied accordingly and licked her faster and faster as he rubbed her clit with one hand and moved his other up to her large right breast.

“Ooh I’m cumming daddy, yesssss!” Leslie screamed as thunder struck and lightning flashed outside.

Leslie was not afraid of the thunder right now; it increased the intensity of her orgasm as she came multiple times in her father’s mouth.

“Oh daddy, thank you so much, that felt sooo goooood,” Leslie said to her father who had just given her the best orgasm of a lifetime.

“I love you baby. Do you want daddy to fuck you now?” he asked her sincerely.

“Oh yes daddy,” Leslie responded with enthusiasm, “I want it bad, please come and fuck me!”

Frank knew his daughter was not a virgin, but he also knew her well enough to know she did not sleep around so he expected her pussy to be very tight.

He slowly mounted his daughter, positioning his cock at the head of her pussy. It dangled there semi-hard about her cunt lips.

He ran his hands over her soft belly and gently worked his cock into her tight pussy. He was instantly hard as the head of his cock was buried in Leslie’s tight pussy.

“Ohhhh” Leslie moaned as she felt her father’s large cock enter her pussy.

Frank slide in a few inches then pulled out. He did this a couple of times then with an ‘are you ready look’ she nodded to him and he slammed home deep inside her.

“Oh yes daddy, oh yeah, oh, fuck me, fuck me hard!” Leslie screamed in ecstasy.

“Mmmm Leslie baby, your pussy is so tight. Oh I love it, oh yeah,” he grunted as he worked in and out of Leslie’s cunt.

He started slamming into her hard and fast now, Leslie began moaning louder and louder.

She began panting as Frank felt the pressure mounting in his balls.

“Ohh Daddy is going to cum Leslie, oh yes, oh baby, oh fuck yeah,” he said as he slammed home, spurting jet after jet of cum deep inside his daughter’s womb.

Her breathing became heavy and her cunt contracted around Frank’s cock, as she was enthralled with her own orgasm.

“Oh god,” Leslie panted, “that was incredible. I love you sooooo much daddy!” she told him with a big smile on her face.

“I love you too baby, you mean the world to me,” Frank said to her as he collapsed on top of her, his cock still deep in her pussy.

“Anytime in the future you get scared, come to daddy.”

“Oh I will daddy, I will,” Leslie said as they drifted off to sleep in one another’s arms.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
47 Followers