Caribbean Confessions Ch. 03

Story Info
For her pleasure.
3.7k words
4.39
37.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH!! Baby, that feels wonderful!"

"I am happy to hear that. I have wanted to do this to you since the last time that we saw each other."

"Well, I am glad that you are doing it to me now."

"I would like to take my time and do it very nice for you, so close your eyes and relax."

Idalia lay there on her stomach with her arms and legs outstretched. Only a thong that she had never worn until today was on her body as Trevor gave her the most relaxing, sensual massage that she had ever had. As she closed her eyes, she concentrated on the feel of his hands roaming easily over her body due to the safflower oil that he used on her.

He had thought that this would be a good way to show his appreciation for her and all the things that she does for him, like sending cards or simple gifts to let him know that she was thinking of him. He knew that if she had the chance, she would be doing this for him and he simply wanted to show her that he loved her and wanted to please her and make her happy. Soft music filled the room, Kenny G, which he knew was one of her favorite artists. He had also purchased a very special scented candle that she had told him about. It reminded her of him, and she would often burn it and gaze dreamingly at the flame while thinking of the first time that they had met and the many moments that they had shared.

The more she felt his hands manipulating her body, the more aroused she became. He on the other hand had been aroused before she arrived. He had looked forward to this moment for months. He loved the feel of her skin, and messaging her was giving him as much pleasure as it was giving her.

"Do you have any muscle aches that you want me to concentrate on?"

"No Mi Amore. Please do whatever you want. Everything feels fantastic."

He had been working on her back for a while and decided to move down to her legs as he wanted to save her butt for later. He took his time massaging her legs and found a few occasions to tickle her in sensitive spots. He gave her a very thorough foot massage before licking and sucking on her toes. This had her moaning and gasping very quickly, and she could really feel the wetness developing between her legs.

As he moved up to her buttocks, a smile crept across his face. Her butt felt fantastic under his hands. She had been walking and exercising almost everyday since the last time they saw each other, and it was evident by the fact that she had lost weight. Her hips began to sway as he continued his ministrations, alternating from one cheek to the other. He held himself above her so that he could whisper in her ear.

"I need you to agree to something."

"What is it baby?"

"I need you to agree that you will be very relaxed and if you feel an orgasm building, you will not fight it."

"UHH OHHH! I am in trouble. What you are planning to do?"

"Please promise me that you'll agree with what I ask."

"Well, I am some nervous, but I will agree with you."

"Thank you sweetheart"

"OHH MAN, I don't know what I have done."

"Just relax," he said smiling, "and go with the feeling."

As he moved back down her body, he began massaging her butt again. He waited until he could see her hips starting to move and he moved closer and began nibbling on her butt where it met the back of her thigh. She let out a load gasp and a very long moan.

"OH MAN! I knew you were going to do something!"

He simply smiled and began licking her in the same spot. He moved back and forth from one cheek to the other as her hips began coming off the bed.

"Remember our agreement."

She nodded her head very quickly as he said this. Slowly, he removed her thong and went back to licking and nibbling her nalgas. She let out a muffled scream as he licked between her cheeks. He got some more oil and applied it there and began to massage her vulva and culito. Her hips were moving almost uncontrollably now and as he leaned forward to look at her, her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was open in a silent scream. With his face again between her legs, he licked her vulva while squeezing and parting her cheeks. She started moving back and forth against his tongue, gasping and moaning while squeezing her pillow. He continued licking her and started rubbing her culito very gently.

"OH BABY! I can't take this."

"MMM...Are you going to cum for me?" "I will very soon. It is feeling tooo goooood!"

Slowly he started to enter her culito a little with his finger. He worked the tip in and moved it out. He repeated this again and again until he had half of his finger in her.

"UHHNNN! I'm there baby! Please don't stop!"

He could feel her culito squeezing his finger and her vulva contracting on his tongue as she came. He had never seen her so wet and he was so very happy that she enjoyed what he did to her.

"Is it alright for me to continue?"

"You want to do some more!? You are crazy!"

"Is that a yes?"

"I don't think I can take that again"

"I still have to massage the front of you. Turn over and take a moment to rest."

He gave her a few moments to recover. Her face was flushed and she was sweating, but she had a slight smile on her face and she had a dreamy look in her eyes. Again, he started massaging her legs and rubbing her feet. God! She looked beautiful laying there. He was careful with her stomach as she had recently had her appendix removed and was still healing. He massaged her arms and fingers and spent some time on her breasts with his hands and mouth. He surprised her by asking her to sit up and move down the bed a little.

He sat at the head of the bed above her, and asked her to lay back with her head in his lap. He started massaging her temples and her neck. She was overwhelmed with the way that it felt and smiled as she looked up into his eyes. He thought he saw a tear forming in the corner of her eye and asked what was wrong.

"You have made me so happy, and everything that you have done today is so wonderful."

"I wanted this to be your day. You always do things for me because you want to make me happy and I hoped that this would be a way of my showing my appreciation for everything that you do."

"Thank you! I love you so much!"

"Te Amo Mi Amore."

As he massaged her head, he took in how beautiful she looked lying there with her eyes closed and a faint smile on her lovely face. He could not help but wonder if this is what their life would be like together had they met at a different time. He wanted so much to make love to her, to take her right then and there. But this day was for her pleasure, not so much his. Oh don't feel sorry for him, he was getting a good deal of pleasure from the things that he was doing for her, but she was the focus of the day.

She kept her eyes closed as he moved to her side. He continued rubbing her head, neck and shoulders but was now able to move about.

"Honey", he whispered to her.

"Dali", she still did not answer.

He realized that she had drifted off to sleep. He smiled as he watched her. He new that he could not let her sleep too long or there would be hell to pay. Their time together was precious and she would not want to spend it sleeping. Very gently, he moved between her legs, spreading them ever so gently. He started licking her very softly, savoring the taste of her. She let out a slight moan and started slowly moving her hips. Her eyes opened as his tongue entered her.

"How did you do that?"

"What is it baby?"

"You were just next to me"

"Actually, I let you sleep for a few minutes before coming down here."

"Oh my God! I went to sleep?"

"Mmm hmmm. Remember our agreement."

"Yea, I know, I know".

He asked her to lift up and placed a pillow under the small of her back. Next, he had her lift her legs and place her feet on his shoulders as he wanted better access to all of her. He began licking her again and started rubbing her culito with his finger. Once again, he slowly worked his finger into her as he licked and sucked her vulva. Her hips began their seductive gyrations as he continued his "oral massage". He thought about something that he had read once and decided to try it.

"Sweetheart, I want you to use your culito to squeeze my finger while it is in you."

"OK, I'll try. Why you want me to do that?"

"Well, I read once that it will cause you to relax back there more, and as a result you will enjoy what I am doing more." "How do I relax more?"

"Your muscles will tire and when they are tired, they will be relaxed."

"Ah ha! I see"

Trevor noticed that she soon relaxed more using this approach and was enjoying what he was doing. He started moving his finger in and out of her while concentrating on her clit.

"Does that feel alright baby?"

"It feels different, but nice also."

She was speaking in that soft, seductive whisper that he loved.

"Honey, I really need you inside me...pleeeeeease."

"How can I refuse?"

They had made love several times, but today, she was wetter than she had ever been. He loved being inside her and the closeness he felt to her while making love. He was concerned about her stomach and putting too much weight on her, so he decided to try a different position with him on his side and her on her back. She wanted him over her, but finally agreed because he was making such a fuss over being cautious. The position was nice although she preferred holding him tight and kissing him while making love. They had been at it for a short time when her orgasm took over her.

"You must be really excited."

"What baby? Why do you say that?"

"It usually takes you longer to cum than it did today."

"I think that I am very relaxed this time and I am so happy that you are here with me. I have thought about making love with you more while were apart this time, but you did not finish."

"It's alright. I wanted you to have your pleasure. I am enjoying myself, believe me."

"Oh noooo! I want you to finish inside me."

"Mi amore today has been wonderful for me to be able to pleasure you. I would love to continue massaging and showering you with kisses and making you cum as many times as you can."

"Well, right now, I would like to kiss a part of you and I know that you like that. You can finish that way if you want."

"Have you ever tried the sixty-nine?"

"What do you mean?"

"That is when we taste each other at the same time."

"Yes, I have done that once."

"Let's do it. I would like to taste you again."

"Alright, how do you want to?"

"Here, I will lay here and you can lay over me. That way, you can be careful of your stomach."

As she straddled him facing away from him, she asked, "Is this good?"

"Yes this is perfect."

She had always been conscious of her butt and did not think that it appealed to him after she had learned that he liked women with big butts, like Brazilian women. But she had come to feel better about hers because he showed so much genuine attention to it. He lay there beneath her kissing and biting her thighs and admiring the lovely view before him before moving on to taste her once again. There was still evidence of her earlier orgasm, and he devoured it as he moved his tongue in and out of her as well as licking and sucking on her entire vulva.

He had not gotten the chance to pay as much attention to her culito as he had wanted to earlier, so he adjusted his head on the pillow and maneuvered her so that it was more accessible to him. Soon, she was moaning around his cock causing him to moan as he licked her most intimate spot. She was rocking backward towards his tongue now while trying to concentrate on sucking him.

She increased the grip on his cock and gently moved her hand down, making the head flare and his skin taught. She made her lips as moist as she could and began slowly taking him into her mouth as far as she could while making very light contact with him. This disturbed him as he abruptly stopped licking her due to the feeling she was producing. As she started moving up, she sucked on him as hard as she could until only the head was in his mouth. At this point, she began sucking and flicking her tongue across it while never losing contact with him.

"AAAHHHGGG! WHHEEWW! Baby ...that's...UUUFFFFF!" She smiled to herself knowing that she had this affect on him and the fact that she could not understand a word that he was trying to say. He tried to return to her culito, but she would not let him. She repeated this action over and over again and soon all he could do was moan into her thigh as he held onto to her for dear life.

"Am I disturbing you?" she said as she wiggled her butt at him. He could only moan.

"Are you going to give me what I want now?"

"Whaa....Whaa... What is it? He asked through panting breaths.

"You know what I want...don't you?" she said before going down on him again.

"I....ummmm."

"I wanted you to finish...remember...and you told me no? Do you want to now?" she was gently nibbling on the head as she said this.

"Yes! Yes I would...I will!"

"You are going to give me your semen?"

"Yes!"

"MMMM...delicious! I want it baby! You know what? I'd like try something too...its' OK?"

"Yes! Whatever you want"

He did not see her lubing her finger with the oil that he had used on her for the massage. She started gently rubbing his culito just as he had done to her.

"Are you OK baby? You mind if I do this to you?" she asked as she gently worked her finger into him.

"No, I don't mind. This is your day, remember?"

With that, she began as before taking him into her mouth slowly moving her finger in and out of him. He knew that he would not last much longer and told her he was about to cum. She was making love to him with her mouth and finger as he had done to her earlier, and a moment later, he grunted and erupted into her waiting mouth. She could feel him squeezing her finger as he was cumming and it excited her.

"AHHHH! OH HONEY! OH BABY! OH MY GOD!"

She kept moving at the same slow pace while he was cuming but she soon found that it was more than she was prepared for and simply let it dribble out the sides of her mouth as she continued to stroke and suck and finger him. He tried hard not to thrash around and throw her off of him. She was taking him to a place that he had never been before and he began to wonder if he would pass out.

At last, she released him from her mouth. She moved from over him and he grabbed her and held onto her before she could escape to the bathroom.

"Baby that was....unbelievable! I don't know how else to describe it. I.....am...at a loss for words!"

"I am happy that you liked what I did. I told you before that you are my king and I want to make you happy."

"All I can say is...WOW!"

A moment later after she returned from the bathroom, she started gently touching his cock while playing with his nipples. She knew that this always got him aroused, and it did not take long for his cock to grow again.

"My king, again I want try something if it's OK."

"Sure...if I can do it without passing out, that would be fine."

She laughed at this and said that she wanted to make love again, but this time, she wanted him over her.

"Alright baby, but let me know if I get too heavy or it is too much for your stomach."

"Don't worry, I will be alright."

They began making love again in a very slow, lazy manner with neither of them trying to finish, but just enjoying the feel of each other. He asked her to put her legs on his shoulders so that he could be very deep inside her. As he began penetrating her deeper and deeper, her eyes got wider and wider. She looked down to see that he was now completely inside of her and she started to really enjoying being filled with him.

"Can we change?"

"Yes. How would you like to do it now?"

"From the back."

They had never made love this way and as such, he did not think that she cared very much for this position. Especially because she loved to hug him and kiss him while making love. It was true; this position was not a favorite of Idalis' but there was a reason for it. As he entered her he was amazed by how tight she felt. He had thought that he would not be able to get inside her, and he continuously asked her if she was OK. She kept telling him that she was fine and not to worry. She also told him that he felt very large this way and that he also felt very deep inside her.

"Baby, would you like my culito?"

"UMMM...Yes! Very much!" he said with surprise in his voice.

"OK, but go very, very, very, sloooowly."

"Are you sure Honey?"

"Yes, I want to share everything with you, and this is something that we have not done."

He reached for the oil once more and began lubricating her and himself.

"Baby, I want you to come back to me as you feel you are ready, and I will be still alright."

"OK"

She was surprised that she was still somewhat relaxed from trying to grip his finger earlier and she was able to get part of him into her without much trouble. He applied more oil as she began gently rocking back and forth against him. He thought that she was tight before, but this was something that he could never imagine. By the time that she got all of him into her, they were both moaning loudly and he started feeling an orgasm approaching. There was no way that he could last very long with her being as hot and tight as she was. The fact that it was such an erotic sight did not help much either.

"Can we switch again?"

"Sure, whatever you would like. How this time?"

"I want to see you while we make love like this, then I can really feel you."

More oil and pillows under her, and they were at it again, but this time it was an indescribable moment. They both searched each others face, trying to read the others mind and he slowly moved in and out of her most private place.

"Do you like it Amore?"

"Its' like nothing I have ever felt, its' absolutely wonderful. I Love You."

"I Love You...my king." As she started to finger her clit, he knew that he would come soon. She had provided so many erotic images for him, but this was more than he could take. He was praying that she was close and that they would be able to cum together.

"Are you close baby?" he asked.

"Ye...Yes...OHHH...I'mm....OHHH...YEEEEESSSSS!"

That was all it took. He was cuming in her for the third time today. As her orgasm washed over her, she continuously gripped his cock with her culito, milking every little ounce of cum from his body. He collapsed next to her panting and exhaughsted. They both held and kissed each other as they came down from their high. They managed to finally get out of bed and into the shower. They loved bathing each other. It was another act that they shared that made them feel close.

Later as they sat in the car he noticed that she kept squirming.

"OH OHHHH!"

"What is it honey? Are you alright?"

"Yes, but I think I may be a little sore tomorrow. We did a lot today."

"Actually, I think that I will be sore also. I think if I get another erection today it will hurt."

She laughed at his comment, but he really was sore. It had been quite a while since he had been as active as he was today. He had every intention of making today a day for her pleasure, but as always, she had turned the tables on him. As he watched her drive away, it occurred to him that this was only the first meeting that they would have while he was there. They would see each other again in a couple of days. He only hoped that he could get enough rest before he saw her again or he would be in trouble.