Caribbean Contract Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

"That's it Jess, take your time."

Jessica fell asleep to the soft sounds of steel drums. She was quickly transported into a small room, lit only by candles. The aroma of coconut filled the air. Jessica could tell she was on a padded table. She was covered with a sheet, from just above her breast to the middle of her thighs. A man's voice whispered in her ear.

"Just relax as I massage your worries away."

Stan was now stroking his cock faster and faster. He was so deep into his thoughts of Jessica sucking on his cock, nothing else seemed to matter. He was in his own private hot tub and was not concerned with where he was going to spew his release.

Jessica let the unknown masseuse place a blindfold over her eyes, as well as strap her wrists at her sides and bind her ankles with her legs spread wide. Next two warm, oil soaked hands were slowly moving up her legs. Jessica let out a soft moan as the hands reached her inner thighs and pulled the sheet off of her body. Jess expected to feel cold, but just the opposite, she felt warm all over. His hands were now on her upper thighs, his thumbs stroking her outer folds of skin. The warm oil allowed his fingers to easily slide across her slick skin. Just as a small amount of her own sweet juice joined with the oil, his finger moved to her clit. His finger, with slight pressure was moving in circles atop her swelling nub. Jessica then felt something cold and hard gliding between her folds. The sensation of cold was a sharp contrast to the heat from her body, warm oil and warmth from the candles. The cold sensation continued, as a new sensation was added. Jessica tensed as she felt the width of the object move its way closer to her tight little hole.

"Relax Jess, I can not hurt you, I promise you will feel nothing but pleasure."

Stan was lying on his back with his feet dangling into the hot tub, his hand feverishly stroking up and down his rock hard cock. Release was only moments away.

Jess relaxed her body as the cold, hard object slowly slid into her awaiting pussy. The cold sensation remained as her hot juices began to flow all around it. She could feel pressure as her walls stretched to let it completely fill her. When the object was buried as deep as it could be, it started to pulsate, not a vibration but more like a cock about to release a large load of cum deep inside her.

Stan's cock twitched as he pictured Jessica riding the waves of a powerful orgasm atop his cock. He tried to prolong his release, but hot cum was oozing onto his belly. Stan sighed as the image faded quickly and his body relaxed.

The object quickly found that spot deep inside her that brought her pleasure beyond words. Jess could hear the sounds of a drum beat, slow at first, matching the tempo of the object moving in and out of her. The beat got faster and faster, the object pounded inside her. Her body could not move, she was being rocked by a powerful orgasm, but could not move even an inch. Something or someone was sucking on her nipples, both at one time, while her clit was also being powerfully tugged into a hot, wet mouth. Jessica's body released a flow of sweet juice as she cried out in pleasure.

Jessica's body sat straight up from the bed as she cried out, "Oh, my god, YES!" As Jessica awoke, a flood of her own juices filled her panties. Panic was her first reaction; this was the second time in a 24 hour period that she had awakened from a dream having a very real orgasm. Was the cabana haunted? Couldn't be, she thought, she did not believe in ghosts. What was happening to her? Instantly a calm feeling came over her. A voice inside her head said, "Relax, nothing can hurt you." The island was having a strange effect on her, but she could not resist the power it seemed to have over her.

Jessica showered and started getting ready for her date with a new feeling of excitement. She wondered just what this night had in store for her.

To be continued...

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers