Caribbean Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick said nothing. He wanted to race to Kim's side, pull her into her arms and simply hold her tight, letting her cry her eyes out as he could tell she wanted to so very desperately, but again something indefinable held him back, held him resolutely in place...

He wanted to tell her that he loved Ashley, but he saw her now as something less than what she had been before he knew the truth of her affair with Keith... Rick knew that Ash could never be the same in his eyes ever again. He really didn't know how deep his feelings for Kimberley were, but with the oldest Collins daughter, at least, Rick felt a true, honest connection. With Kim, he felt like there were no secrets, no agendas, no lies... they were just themselves, connecting on a physical level, with no pressures and no concerns for the future.

But Kim was inconsolable...

She was facing a rapidly-dissolving, loveless marriage, with her husband cheating on her younger sister Ashley, and the only bit of peace and happiness Kim had managed to salvage out of it all had been an illicit romp of her own, with Ash's own boyfriend no less! Kim had to wonder whether a part of the reason why she had seduced Rick was just a way to get back at Ashley, and not just the final step in a back-and-forth tussle between them both which had been going on for the last three years, since they'd first met...

"Come on, we must be heading back now." With that, Kimberley dove straight into the Caribbean and made a speedy dash through the water towards the yacht in the distance, without another word being spoken.

Rick stood there on the beach for a few seconds more, contemplating all the magic that he'd shared with Kim over the past hour or so. He let out a depressed little sigh, then dove into the sea and started swimming after her. To the west, the last rays of the dying sun fell down beyond the horizon, casting the world into a brooding darkness...

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Author's Note: Thanks very much for all the support I've received for my previous work. I appreciate all feedback that my readers have taken the time to type, positive or negative - constructive criticism and concepts for new postings are always welcome. I wish to extend my thanks to all those who have read and enjoyed my work - please vote on my stories, so they can be rated accurately. Happy reading!

TheCaptain