Caribbean Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding into her VERY lubed-up asshole, Andrew got straight into fucking her hard and fast, reaming out her butt-pipe with relentless passion as she grunted and gasped with increasing pleasure. Billie groaned and began to shudder yet again, but this one was stronger and lasted much longer than the last couple of orgasms, carrying on into a massive climax that in turn sent Andrew himself tumbling over the edge.

The walls of Billie's anus clamped down incredibly hard on Andy's cock at the very height of her climax, and before he even realised it, he was flooding her already full bowels with his own baby-batter. Billie gasped as her rear-end was filled yet again with copious loads of cum, and after her husband had finally shot his last spurt up inside her, his fifth, she collapsed in a limp heap down onto the bedspread, burying her face in the pillow her head was resting on.

"My God, that was incredible..." Billie moaned.

Andrew smiled, and then turned to grin at Rick. "Are you okay, Rick? Can you get up now? You can clean your cock off if you want, Billie will suck your dick for you if you want..."

"Oh, that'd be great!" Rick exclaimed.

Billie nodded and smiled, then crawled over to where Rick lay on his back on the bedspread, and moved down to take just the tip of his schlong into her mouth. She nibbled on his prick, and then took the full length of his dong down her throat til she was almost gagging. She sucked on his prick slowly and sensuously, making sure to lick up as much of her own butt-slime, as well as the remnants of Rick's own cum, as she possibly could.

When she turned her head to the right, Billie was faced with Andrew's cock, hanging right in front of her face, and, without so much as a moment's hesitation, she took it into her mouth and sucked back on it hard, tasting her own ass and her husband's sweet, juicy cum on her tongue, and loving every single bit of it.

Polishing off both men's cocks, Billie started to come down slowly from her orgasmic high and felt her body relax after a while.

When it was all over, Andrew leaned over and gave his wife a quick kiss on the lips, turned and gave Rick a hard slap on the back, and then turned to head for the door. "I have to take a leak," he said with a smile, stepping out of the room and walking down the confining hallway towards the head, without a care for the fact that he was still completely buck naked AND RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN!

Rick smiled at the older man's brazenness and got up out of the bed to shut the door. When he turned around, he found Billie sitting up straight, a strangely enigmatic look on her beautiful face.

"Rick, please, I need you to understand this first, before we go any further with this whole entire thing. I love my husband, but we have an open marriage, where true love and lust are separate, yet equally important aspects of our lives. Now, this was more about what I want for the future, not so much about what I want now, because my husband Andrew is alive now and still all right, as far as I can tell." Billie shuddered, and shook her head as though trying to clear an unwelcomed image or thought. "Now, my husband tells me that the doctors are not hopeful for the future, that this whole entire week was meant to be a time for fun and celebration together before the end, and that truly is what I want. If we end up sleeping together again sometime throughout this week, or before Andrew does leave this world, I will not be regretful or angry towards you... but please, I want any further moments of intimacy before he passes on between us both to be easy-flowing, natural events, not anything that either one of us pushes for or insists upon. Understand?"

He understood exactly what Billie was trying to say, and nodded his head solemnly up and down.

Outside, the rain still pelted down relentlessly, adding to the doom-and-gloom feeling which had just settled down between Rick and Billie in the room while Andrew was off emptying his bladder in the loo down the way. The future... that was something Rick hadn't really wanted to ponder on for a while, but Billie had brought it up to the surface with her words. She had wanted him to understand that she wanted him in her life after her love's passing, but Rick was not sure anymore where his place truly was within the Collins family.

Ashley was his girlfriend, yet the more and more he pondered her cheating ways with Keith, he loathed her all the more intensely. Then, there was Kimberley, the woman who was Keith's wife, who at one time had loved him but now found her affections for her spouse dying thanks to his harshness towards her, and his constant infidelity, the latest being her very own younger sister, Ash. Finally, now, Billie, the woman he had pounded in tandem with her own husband, Andrew.

It all seemed quite a bit to deal with for Rick, and left him with a lot to consider. He had to find where he belonged out of all of this, and that, perhaps, was going to e the most challenging task of all...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: Thanks must go out to those who have supported me with this work, especially those who have sent helpful, supportive feedback to me and those who have assisted me in the Lit Discussion Board. This has sort of been a tough tale to stick with, but now I endeavour to do so until it's over, to both your and my satisfaction, I hope. It might have become somewhat obvious now, but the next posting WILL contain incest, so if this topic is not appealing to you, then I recommend that you do not read the next chapter of the series. Please, send feedback, with comments, suggestions, or just encouragement, because it's all appreciated. And don't forget to vote! I hope that all of you enjoyed my latest instalment, and look forward to getting the next chapter up onto the site as soon as it is done...