Caribbean Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those in and of itself made all of the seemingly insurmountable hurdles, moments of pain or gut-wrenching heartache, somehow seem worthwhile in the long scheme of things. And that's what Rick truly needed, now more than ever… perspective, and with that, clarity.

To Be Continued…

Author's Note: It's getting a little tough for me to persevere with this series, but I'm glad really that I'm doing so, and hope that you all continue to enjoy my work. Please continue to vote for my work – it's how readers make their views felt – and feedback, positive or negative, is always appreciated. Thanks very much for taking the time to read this Chapter of Caribbean Cruise – I hoped you enjoyed it – and please, take a moment to vote or send a quick word to me via the feedback option! It's an inspiration for myself as an author to hear back from appreciative readers. The next part of the Caribbean Cruise saga will be out as soon as possible.

TheCaptain