Caribbean Cruise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick could see, in a nearby full-length mirror, that Andy was pulling the cheeks of his youngest daughter's ass so wide apart that he could see the lower-slit of her cunt and her small, puckered brown butt-hole, and the lecherous grin on the older man's face meant that he had impure thoughts on his mind. To be sure, Rick thought, he himself was thinking along the very same lines...

"Ah, Daddy, I want you to take me right now, fuck me, please! I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME, DADDY! Make love to me now!"

What kind of decent parent would ignore such a plea, from their own child? Even if the request were so, unusual for any normal daughter to ask of her father.

Rick watched on as Andy leaned down towards his youngest child's slightly parted lips, and kissed her soft and tenderly on the mouth, flickering his tongue in to swirl quickly around her own in a fleeting soul-kiss before pulling back away from her just a little, leaving Connie hot and panting. She wanted more and he could tell just by looking in her eyes, as she took in every square inch of her father standing before her and visibly shook with intense lust.

Andrew slowly kissed, nibbled and licked a trail down Connie's tight young body, avoiding the more erogenous parts of her body til the last, to heighten her arousal to the point of it consuming her. Connie squirmed and moaned under the skillful ministrations, rubbing her dripping wet pussy with three fingers of her right hand, teasing and caressing her budding little clit-hood until the fleshy knob was fully erect and taking the full physical onslaught. She bucked and gyrated her lower body, gasping in pre-climactic joy as the man pleasured her beyond reason.

"Oh Jesus, oh fuckin' Christ Dad DO ME!!"

He didn't need any more prompting or preamble. Andrew Collins was already as stiff as a board, and so he yanked down his shorts and pushed her onto the bed behind her, forcing her on her back with her legs spread wide. He slowly positioned himself in between those long, sleek thighs, with the huge swollen prick finding its way to her gaping, saturated pussy-hole.

"You want my cock do ya, you goddamn whore? Huh? Well, fuckin' BEG FOR IT!!" To heighten the point, Andrew rubbed the bulbous head of his schlong through her wrinkled labia lips, and Connie groaned and shuddered in rapture, trying to thrust her hips up so his cock would be swallowed by cunt -- to no avail.

"Oh Daddy, please, I need your cock you bastard, give it to me now! Oh fuck, don't tease me just do me!"

The older man smiled broadly, and replied, "Of course Connie, princess. I was just playing around." And, with a gentle roll of the hips, Andrew began to slide inch after exquisite inch into his youngest daughter's tight, wet cunt.

Rick watched on and found the whole scene erotic beyond words. He started to rub his rock-hard prick through his own boxers, then found that too constricting so tugged his shorts down and took matters firmly in hand, stroking his dick-shaft with a full grip as he moaned softly, and watched the spectacle unfold before him.

But Andy and Connie Collins were both oblivious to their observer, and only had their eyes set on each other as father entered daughter in a most taboo, unwholesome manner. He sank his cock all the way down inside of her til at last he bottomed out, then groaned just a little as the Kergel muscles squeezed and milked his manhood. The man found the sensations his daughter's pussy was able to elicit from him to be highly arousing, and leaned down to shove his tongue into her mouth and swirl it around in a deep passionate kiss, as he fucked his big dick slowly in and out of her love-tunnel all the while.

"Ah yeah, this is it darlin', I love you so much," the older man breathed as he ravaged his lil' girl's willing body, and she sighed and gasped out, shuddering in pleasure beyond words. Andy grabbed both of her full firm young tits in his hands and squeezed them hard, then flicked the erect nipples with a few fingers of his hands, teasing them out to full arousal then tweaking them, pulling on the hard nubbins of flesh almost to the point of causing her intense pain.

However, the stimulation was pleasurable to her BECAUSE of the pain, not in spite of it, and soon she was riding new waves of orgasmic delight as her Daddy fucked her hard just as she'd asked him to.

"Are you gonna cum, my sweet? I can feel you tightening up. Cum for me, darling, cum around Daddy's cock inside you..."

Andrew's words sent Connie, already on the precipice and about to orgasm, tumbling over the edge into climactic free-fall, and she was soon screaming and hollering like a wild banshee as her body trembled in fits of pleasure, and she came hard all over his cock and balls, leaking out a good deal of girl-cream.

"OHHHH YESSSSSSS....!" she struggled to cry out, bucking and heaving about the bed like a woman possessed -- in a way, that was exactly what Connie Collins was at that moment, beyond thought or reason.

She had her legs wrapped around his waist and now, as she was riding the high rises and low dips of her sexual release, squeezed him tight to her almost to the point of driving all the air out of Andy's lungs. He had to carefully pry her legs apart, so he could suck in some much-needed air and stop his head from spinning.

"Well I think you enjoyed that!" Andy, his cock still had as steel and thrust out in front of him at a slightly upturned angle like a granite rod, exclaimed with a hearty chuckle, as Connie only grinned back with a sheepish little smirk and reached out to gently stroke the full length of his dick-shaft. "Come over here and lick your own cum off my cock, baby."

Connie did exactly what she was instructed, and moved around on the bed so that she was bunched up on her hands and knees, then bent down and guided the full length of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it hard, like a lollipop.

She bobbed her head up and down on his full schlong like a cock-sucking pro, and Rick, smiling broadly, watched that cute little ass of hers bouncing about behind her in the mirror -- that pussy and ass, so exposed and not getting any more attention. He wanted to change that.

"Hey there, and what about me then eh?" Rick spoke up at last, drawing attention to himself and making Andy, who didn't have anything in his mouth to stop from expressing himself, laughed heartily.

"Jeez Ricky, man, I forgot all about ya! Yeah sure, come on round here and get behind Connie if you like, I'm sure my little princess wouldn't mind a bit more cock!" the other man said with a warm smile. That was one of the great things about Andy Collins, what had always made him someone everyone could get along with -- he was always welcoming, and willing to share and compromise when required.

Connie moaned around the cock shoved down her throat, visibly trembling in pleasure at the thought of getting another cock to deal with.

Rick didn't have to be told twice to join in on the fun, and scooted around to the other side of the messed-up bed to hop up onto the mattress behind Connie, moving his cock into position so he could sink himself in balls-deep and slowly, rhythmically fuck her warm, hugging cunt. "Oh fuck, this sure is good..." he breathed.

"Yeah, tight as hell and she can really work those muscles," Andy agreed with an approving smile down at Connie, then groaned as his cock slid deep down into her throat and she sucked him back all the harder, like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. "Oh jeez oh fuckin' Christ, yeah that's it babe!"

After a long while Andy pulled his saliva-slick dick out of Connie's mouth and shoved his tongue in past her lips, kissing her passionately on the mouth before standing back up straight again and shoving his cock back in her face. He slapped her lightly across first one of her cheeks, then the other, and rubbed his wet dick all over her face before feeding it back to her to suck on again.

"She's so fuckin' good, Andy... so tight and wet," Rick breathed. He had never imagined Connie's cunt could have gotten any better, but after she'd been properly primed up by rutting with her own father she sure did prove him wrong. "Shit, I think I might blow soon if I have to keep this up!"

"Want to swap places for a bit?" the other man asked.

Thinking about it for a moment only, Rick thought that was probably the best idea and took Andy up on his offer, and soon they had reversed positions and it was the young man feeding his dick to the sexy young woman, while Connie's Daddy was positioning his prick to slide into her dripping wet vadge for the second time that morning.

Spit-roasted, Connie Collins couldn't have been any happier in all the world. She was sweating from the exertion, all red-faced and heaving in deep mouthfuls of breath whenever she could, but stimulated like never before and tingling all over from every rough touch or soft caress she received from the two skilled lovers. The men really knew how to work over a woman, and gave her everything she could have possibly imagined from the experience.

They changed positions back and forth a few times, then at last when both men thought it was time and they were primed up enough, Andy got in above Connie, who was lying on top of Rick with his dick impaled to the hilt in her cunt, and guided his dick-shaft to the puckered little butt-hole nestled between the cheeks of his daughter's ass.

Just before his cock-knob made contact with Connie's anus, Andy sucked the forefinger of his right hand into his mouth and spat all over his hand once he took it back out again, lubricating it up with his own saliva. He even dropped a bit dollop of spit down into the crack of Connie's ass, and rubbed it around the small little hole then pushed his own forefinger into her tight, constricting anal cavity.

"Ohhhhh..." the young woman moaned out, as she felt the stimulating sensation of having both her holes invaded at the same time.

The big swelling dick that was inside her pussy, and now her Dad's finger up her ass -- it was too much and Connie climaxed yet again, shuddering about in delight even before Andy's dick had been put inside her asshole! She could hardly wait to feel both dicks in her at once... it would surely be an incredibly pleasurable experience.

With the lowest of groans of excitement, Andrew Collins pulled his finger out and sucked the butt-juices off his digit, then pressed the tip of his penis up against his daughter's asshole. He felt the tight rectal muscles slowly give against his gentle, yet insistent thrusts forwards, then her depths opened up and yielded against him, and he slid slowly into her butt.

Connie cried out and arched her back, with both her holes filled to the brink with dick -- she shuddered and groaned out, feeling both shafts of man-meat swell inside her and shaking her head from side to side, mouth agape and simply unable to express the joyous feelings she was experiencing.

"Oh shit, this is great!" Rick said. "Now Connie, do you want this hard or slow?"

"JUST FUCK ME DAMNIT!!!" the young woman cried out, and both men laughed in their positions above and below her, and obediently complied.

They worked up into a regular, smooth tandem fuck-motion, and soon had Connie grunting and gasping according to the two men's wishes. Connie kissed Rick hard and rough on the mouth, then turned her head back to give her father Andrew a passionate tongue-lapping kiss as he fucked her from behind.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum again!" she screamed out, hardly even believing it herself.

"Cum for us, you bitch," the younger man under her yelled out. "I want to feel you orgasm on my cock..."

Connie did just as she was bidden, and came with an almighty roar of pleasure as her body jerked and shuddered. She felt her father behind her stiffen and grunt as his cock throbbed in the furtherest depths of her ass, and looked back just as he gave a loud shout and shot his own load of white-hot jism into her bowels.

"Ahhh yeah, that's it baby, take it." Andy Collins grunted and moaned in rapturous ecstasy as he jammed his full length of cock-shaft into her and blasted his load of cum inside her ass, draining his spunk-filled balls of their potent fluid and then pulling his limp schlong out of her brown rear-end. He rolled off her and slumped over onto the bed-sheets, his chest heaving from the physical exertion, and tried to wipe the sweat off his brow. "God, that was good!"

Rick, who was not as close to cumming but knew he would soon enough if pushed far enough, pulled Connie's face down toward his own and locked lips with her. He was riding along with her as they fucked in vigorous tandem and it felt great, but Rick wanted to climax with her and so, as such, grabbed both of the woman's tits and squeezed them hard as she pushed herself back up into a sitting position on top of his pelvis.

Connie dug her own long sharp nails into Rick's chest, and the young man cried out in pleasurable pain as he hammered away into her pussy. In the end, he could feel the orgasm building out and let cry as he felt the climax rush forth. "Oh shit, here it comes!"

He felt the tidal burst of cum wash out of his ball-sacs, and squirt into the depths of Connie's cunt. She gasped and cried out as she felt the thick, gooey, white-hot semen fill up her gash, and the sensations sent her plunging over the edge into another climactic shudder. When it was finally over, Connie had a load of jizz in her wide, gaping asshole, and another batch of cum was leaking a bit of out her pussy. Most of it was still further up inside her womanly channel, and had been shot deep into her own fertile womb to mix there and create it own special life.

Rick was exhausted, and so too were the others, but they were all satisfied and for the moment that was enough for them all. He cupped his groin and squeezed the full, meaty handful of dick and balls, enjoying the feel of it all and savoring the afterglow of some good, hard brutal sex.

"Okay then, I'll leave you two alone for a bit -- might go make myself a cup of coffee! Are you both alright or can I get either of you a cup, too?" Rick asked.

Andy said that he was fine, while Connie was only capable of shaking her head in the negative. Rick laughed and got up to walk out of the cabin, and head toward the kitchenette.

##

He found Ashley standing by the sink washing out a coffee cup of her own, which she'd obiously just used herself, and when she sensed him nearby the middle Collins child turned to look at Rick, and smiled with loving affection. "Hi baby... I hear from Kimmy that you've been enjoying yourself this morning. I hope you and Dad didn't fuck Connie to death, 'cause it sure did sound like it from out here!"

Rick chuckled, as he moved over to the coffee machine and picked up a nearby, clean cup to use. He filled up the cup with ground coffee-beans, then added the required amount of hot water and stirred appropriately. At the same time, Ash came up behind him and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, pressing her full bountiful tits against his back, and cooed in her boyfriend's ear, "So, when am I going to get a turn of my boy's lovely dick? It seems everyone else has, so I think it's only fair."

The man sighed, but as he raised the coffee drink to his lips and gently took a mouthful of the hot liquid into his mouth and swallowed it, he knew he would probably end up doing what Ash requested. She was the only one that he hadn't already been with that morning, that was true enough, and Rick wanted to make Ashley happy as well. He drank his coffee, and then when it was finished, turned around to face her and took the gorgeous blonde woman in his arms.

To Be Continued...

*

Well, it's a very late attempt at bringing this story to a conclusion, but I am getting there and the intent is for the next chapter, coming very soon I can assure you of that, to be the final end to the Caribbean Cruise. Thanks very much for the patience and I hope all the readers, old and new alike, have enjoyed my work! Please vote, it's always hugely appreciated, and don't hesitate to send an email my way with thoughts or constructive criticism.

-TheCaptain

12