Caribbean Cruise Nightmare Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple is taken to an island.
3.2k words
4.39
149.4k
20
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers

I looked quickly all over the boat to see if I could find some kind of weapon. I assumed my wife and Gary were on that island somewhere, and I thought if I could find a gun or a knife, I could perhaps rescue them

But I could find nothing.

My thoughts went back to the last two days and the events, while cloudy, had me confused. What was the ultimate aim of Ral and Din? Did they mean us harm? Or we just instruments of desire in some wild plan?

I was still weak, so I grabbed what food I could find and ate it quickly. Then I lowered myself into the water and swam to the island. I saw a small path and followed it slowly to a clearing. I saw some small huts and lowered myself down behind some foliage as I tried to find my wife and Gary.

I moved around until I saw a large platform with steps leading up to it. I saw a large dark male figure there, naked tied to a post. His head was down, as if he was asleep, but I recognized it as Gary.

There was a mixture of dark skinned people milling around. Some old, and some young. None of them were clothed. I moved around, trying to be quiet as I looked for my wife. I thought she might be in one of the huts.

I suddenly saw Ral and Din exit one of the huts. I watched as they ascended up the steps of the platform and seemed to be checking on the unconscious Gary. I took this chance to creep behind the hut I saw them exit.

I circled the huts and crept up slowly to the one I saw Ral and Din exit. There was a small cloth covering what looked like a small window. I gently moved it slightly and peeked inside. I was shocked by what I saw.

My wife was being held on the ground by maybe ten women of various ages. Her arms and legs were being held by some of the women, while others played with her nude body. Some were caressing colored oil into her skin. Some were sucking on her nipples, while a single older woman was licking her vaginal area.

She begged for them to stop. She begged to be let go. But they paid her no mind. They continued their actions on her helpless struggling body.

I began to think of a way I could rescue her. The window was much too small for me to climb in, and if I went around to the front, I’d be seen. My heart sank, as I felt helpless as I watched my wife being tortured sexually.

I suddenly felt something sharp pressed in my back and a large black hand covered my mouth. I was turned around to face Ral and two large young men. He was smiling while he nodded to the two young men to take me away.

I was dragged into the village and taken up to the platform where Gary was tied. A knife was held under my chin as I was stripped and then tied to a pole near Gary. Another pole stood between us. A rag was stuffed in my mouth and then another tied around it to hold it in place. My legs were also tied.

Ral appeared and climbed the step up the platform. He stood before me smiling. I wanted to strike out at him. We had saved him. This is how we were to be repaid? I struggled at my ropes, but could not free myself.

He smiled stood in front of me and said for me to relax. They meant us no harm. There was one small thing left to be done, and then we would be freed. He promised.

He said his were an old and ancient people. They were older than I could have imagined. But every one hundred years, they needed to rejuvenate themselves. My wife would be part of the ceremony and Gary and I were to witness it. And upon its completion, we would be freed. He then walked away going back into the hut where those women were ravishing my wife.

I do not know how much time passed before I saw people exiting the hut. First came the women, and then my wife. She was still nude and her hands were tied in front of her. She was blindfolded and being led by Ral and Din. I tried again to free myself, but could not.

They all climbed the platform and my wife was secured to the pole between Gary and I. Her arms were pulled over her head and her legs tied spread open. Her skin was a golden bronze and it was glistening with sweat. Her nipples were swollen and extended and her pubic area was now shaved. Ral and Din stood in front of a growing crowd. Ral said some things I could not understand and the crowd cheered and then parted to form a large circle.

I wanted to communicate with my wife. Tell her I was there. That I was going to try and save her, but I could only groan and that was drowned out by the murmuring crowd.

Two young men emerged. They were both very large and dark skinned. They each had a small cloth around their waist. They circled one another looking like they were going to fight.

Ral moved behind my wife and talked to her. He said the young men of the tribe would now fight for the honor of seeding you. The winner will have you first. The others will follow him, until you have been seeded by everyone of age. At the end of each seeding, your secretions will be drained and consumed by all. This will give us life. This will give us youth. This will give us eternity.

My wife began to sob and beg. She begged Ral to release her. Ral said he could not. And to insure the purity of the secretions, she must consent to the seeding. This was important. My wife sobbed that she never could do such a thing.

Ral nodded to Din and she kneeled before my wife. She took her hands and spread my wife’s vagina apart and began to lick and caress the inside with her fingers. My wife turned her head to the side as Din licked her.

The two young men began to fight. They would punch and kick one another as they both tried to get in a superior position. It went on for several minutes until one was on top and the other submitted. His victory was greeted by cheers form the crowd.

My wife continued to sob lightly as Din licked her pussy and lightly slid her fingers in and out of her. I noticed the skin on Din’s face glistening with moisture. I was not certain if it had come from my wife or Din’s mouth.

The next two young men began their battle. This one did not last long until one of them submitted. Three more battles were fought until a second round started. That told me that ten men were going to seed my wife. I felt helpless and humiliated.

I looked to my wife. Her head was now turned towards the ground, and she was no longer sobbing. Din continued to lick her and caress her with her fingers. I noticed her gently pushing back against Din’s attentions as the battles wore on.

Ral moved behind her and asked her if she was ready to be seeded. She whispered no. Ral nodded to Din and she seemed to increase her efforts on my wife’s pussy. My wife begged softly to make her stop, but she was ignored.

After another battle, it was down to the final two. Both were large strong young men. They slowly circled one another as the crowd cheered them on.

Ral told my wife that the final battle was being fought. The final battle to be the first to seed her. Would she consent? She said nothing as Din began to lick her more and more intensely.

My wife began to tremble and gyrate her pelvic area. She was succumbing to Din’s attention. Din continued licking and sucking and playing until she appeared to get my wife to the edge or orgasm. Then she would stop.

My wife groaned and sighed gently as she thrashed against her bonds. Are you ready to be seeded? Again, she did not answer. Din resumed her efforts and in a short time, she had my wife moaning and pumping against her again. And again, Din stopped. She sighed in protest.

Are you ready asked Ral again? Again my wife refused to reply. My eyes kept going back and forth between my wife and the battle. It looked as though there would be a winner soon and Ral asked my wife again as Din took her to the edge again and again.

My wife whispered something softly and Ral nodded to the crowd, which cheered loudly. I tried to look away, but could not. I was to watch my wife willing submit to being seeded by ten young men, and I was helpless to stop it.

The last battle concluded and the crowd cheered the victor. He ascended the platform and stood in front of my wife. Din who had been licking her moved away. My wife’s body trembled in anticipation.

The young man grabbed the cloth covering his loins and removed it. His cock was long thick and black, and it was growing. He stroked it several times and it achieved its full hardness.

The crowd began to chant as he moved closer to my wife. Ral stood behind her and asked her if she submitted. She whispered yes, and with that, the young man moved between her and then pushed his big black cock towards her vaginal opening.

He grunted as pushed forward and penetrated her. My wife groaned and moved her head from side to side as this young man began to fuck her with hard and deep strokes. I could see his black cock glistening with the juices from my wife as he pushed it in and out of pussy.

He reached forward and gripped her ass and lifted her slightly as he continued his assault on her. My wife’s arms were now total extended and her face was contorted. I could not tell if it was pain or pleasure, but she began to moan and groan in unison with the young man fucking her.

The young mans actions began more and more urgent. It was clear he was approaching orgasm. And with a huge deep thrust, he moaned and shot the first spray of cum deep within her. My wife shuddered as she accepted it.

The young man pumped until he was sated, and then withdrew. It was then I noticed the other nine men standing on the platform, waiting their turn. I looked to see the crowd captivated as Din drained the secretions from my wife into a bowl. She massaged the outside of my wife’s vagina as it ran from her.

The second young man moved into place and quickly pushed into my wife. He began to fuck her quickly and roughly. My wife seemed to struggle a bit, and then relented and let him have his way. I noticed some of the young women in the crowd, watching the scene on the platform begin to touch themselves.

Gary was now conscious and looked to me in panic. He too was gagged and he struggled to get free of his bonds while he watched my helpless wife get fucked. Two young women slowly climbed the platform and surrounded him. They began to kiss and caress his body. Then one began to stroke his growing cock.

She lowered herself to her knees and took his growing cock in her mouth. He moaned into his gag and turned away and the young women fellated him to full erection. The other woman looked to me and then moved in front of me. She kneeled before me and began to fellate me. I tried to resist, but she was persistent and talented. My cock grew hard as I tried not to be aroused.

My wife groaned as the second young man shot his sperm into her. I watched as her body shook slightly as he pushed deeply into her and released. My own cock began to twitch at what I was witnessing.

The girl sucking Gary now stood and removed her robe. She turned away from him and backed up, steering her pussy towards his cock. Gary groaned as the young woman impaled herself on him.

The crowd cheered as Din drained the second mans secretions from my wife, who was now panting and covered with sweat. The third man quickly took his place and fucked her with a slow and steady pace.

Part of me wanted to look away, but another part could not. My wife was being fucked immediately to my left and my cock has never felt harder. As much as the scene repelled and upset me, it also aroused. My young lady then stood and disrobed. I was never more ready.

She backed up to me and impaled herself onto my cock. I pushed forward as best I could, fucking her young sweet pussy. She was as tight and wet as I can remember a pussy being and I began to push in and out of her as best and as fast as I could.

I turned to see my wife’s face contorting as she began to moan deeply and her body began to shake. This young man had the rhythm my wife liked. Slow and steady does it for her. And this young man had fucked her to the brink of orgasm. And from his motions, he was ready too.

My wife screamed as this young man deposited his sperm deep into her. I watched as her body shuddered in pleasure. I could not contain myself and pushed deep into the young woman fucking me, shooting my cum as deeply as I could. I moaned into my gag as my body spasmed.

Gary groaned and pushed deep into the young woman fucking him and came also. She pushed back against him, taking all he could give her. As I softened the young woman departed and slowly walked back into the crowd. I looked as Din drained the secretions from my wife again. This time there was more.

The fourth young man began to take his place when my wife asked to be released. Ral reached behind her and undid the strap holding her arms over her head. He undid her legs and she was laid out right in front of me at my feet. Her arms and legs opened to welcome her new lover and he entered her quickly.

My wife’s arms quickly went around his shoulders and her legs spread and lifted while the young man pushed in and out of her. She had surrendered to her lust and I was to be a witness to it.

She fucked the young man enthusiastically until he deposited his seed deep within her. She seemed impatient while Din drained the secretions, and eagerly welcomed her next lover.

The crowd began a rhythmic chant as the young man fucked her hard and deep. My wife was grunting and moaning as he pumped in and out of her. I watched as her face twisted in pleasure as she began to orgasm again. Her mouth opening as a deep long moan escaped her mouth.

I watched with mixed emotions. My wife was taking pleasure as cock after anonymous cock fucked her. I could not stop what was happening and I had taken some pleasure in hers and my humiliation. I tried to look away, but could not for long. Her cries and moans of pleasure kept bringing me back to her.

I watched as all ten young men fucked her. She orgasmed two more times and seemed exhausted as the last one seeded her. She was carried off to a tent and I was left tied to the posts along with Gary.

Ral then moved in front of me smiling. I felt a mixture of emotions, fear, anger, and humiliation. He said the ceremony was complete and we would be freed. He said his people thanked us.

Din then produced a bowl and lit the contents. A thick smoke emerged. Ral told me we would be returned to our boat and to go home and tell no one what happened to us. If we returned to the island, we would be killed. And then smiling, he waved the bowl under my nose. I do not remember anything else until I woke up in bed on the boat.

My wife was asleep next to me. I sat up and tried to collect my thoughts. Was it a dream? A hallucination? I grabbed my robe and went up top. We were in the middle of the ocean adrift with no land in sight.

I went to Gary’s cabin and knocked on it. He answered the door groggily. I asked him what was going on and he gave me a confused look. We went up top and he quickly looked around, seemingly very confused.

He looked at me and asked what was going on? I told him I was not certain and asked him what he recalled. He said he recalled dinner and margaritas the previous night, but little else. He said we all must have gotten pretty wasted. I was getting confused.

I went to wake my wife and she too was groggy, but had no recollection of anything happening. Was I the only one who remembered? Was it a dream? I hesitated saying anything as I tried to regroup my thoughts and memories.

My inner thoughts were in turmoil as my wife got into the shower. I sat on the bed as I heard the water run. It was murky, but I remembered details. I remembered Ral and Din and some of the things that happened. Why did no one else?

My wife exited the bathroom smiling. Did we get a little crazy last night she wanted to know? I was still so confused. I asked why? She smiled and opened her robe and showed me why.

Her once abundant pubic hair was gone!

So I sit here at my desk today, recalling more and more details. I know it happened. But I seem to be the only one who does. Sometimes I think my wife does too, but is ashamed to admit it. Another part of me thinks perhaps she buried it deep in her subconscious.

It’s been months since our trip. Our lives are back to normal, but some things have changed. My wife still keeps herself shaved. She says she likes it that way. And her sex drive has increased dramatically. We make love daily now, sometimes more than once. And she keeps talking about taking another trip, and booking Gary’s boat. She says she never had a better time.

And I sit and wonder.

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,145 Followers