Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m gonna fucking screw you senseless, you horny little bitch!” Rick Chaplain said menacingly, then seized Ash roughly by her butt with both hands and lifted her up and around onto her side. He raised her left leg up over his right shoulder, and then slowly moved in between her thighs with his large, swollen cock. Rick nuzzled at the thick, fleshy folds of his girlfriend’s pussy, then slid all the way into Ashley’s tight, wet cunt with just one mighty lunge. Ash let out a huge scream and had her third massive orgasm for the morning, then sighed with utter contentment and allowed herself to enjoy the side-on pounding as she coursed slowly back down from her heady climax.

The ‘scissor’ move was one of Ashley’s favourite sexual positions because it was more than effective in reaching and stimulating her G-spot. Soon enough, Rick’s pistoning crotch began to really build up a tempo in and out of Ashley’s well-fucked pussy-hole, causing her to groan quite mightily, and reached down between her legs to squeeze and fondle his hefty ball-sacs as he screwed her.

After a while, Ash pulled the length of Rick’s cock out of her wet, pink snatch and then spread the lips of her smoo open to expose the inner folds of her tight little snatch. Rick, with his dick mere inches back from the opening of his girlfriend’s tight cunt-hole, groaned with audible lust as he stared at his lover’s most intimate orifice with such, raw, open debauchery coursing through his system. He could hardly keep the fire of passion that was burning inside him in check, and Rick was really in no frame of mind to do so if he’d wanted to. He could feel the depths of his arousal churning in his gut, and Rick’s ball-sacs were positively aching with desire for release…

Moving down at last until his face was level with Ashley’s stretched, pink pussy, Rick ran his tongue up the outer opening of his girlfriend’s snatch, then swept it back the other way. He raised his right hand up to push three fingers straight into Ash’s cunt, using the probing digits to pleasure her pussy as he sucked lightly upon her budding clit. It was an incredible experience for Ashley, making her arch her back and scream as she came for her fourth time all over Rick’s fingers.

After finger-fucking his love to orgasm, Rick pulled the three cum-covered digits slowly out of Ashley Collins’ twat and slid them down and around to the tiny, puckered little opening of her tight little asshole. He slid his wet fingers around the super-sensitive rim of Ash’s brown anus, and then smiled gently to himself when she grasped and craned her neck to the side suggestively.

“Oh yeah, baby, play with my ass! Are you going to fuck me up my dirty little asshole, darling? Do you want to pound my fucking shit-hole into submission, love?” Ashley asked in her soft, submissive, sexy voice of hers, causing Rick’s heart to flutter away as he smiled and nodded affirmatively. She knew the affect that she had on him when she played the naïve innocent, relishing the power that she had over her handsome lover as she imagined how good it would feel to have Rick’s big, fat cock jammed all the way up her tight butt-hole, giving her bowels a good old rogering with his swollen prick.

He worked one finger slowly into the tight, constricting back-tunnel just under Ash’s gaping, moist wet pussy. Slowly, laboriously, he drove the digit in and out of Ashley’s anus with deliberate motions, soon getting his cock twitching and throbbing with burning lust as Rick imagined that it was his dick-staff instead getting squeezed tightly by the walls of her anus. He had no idea how it was that he was able to retain such steadfast self-control, holding out all the while against the temptation to climax before taking Ashley every way she wanted. Now, Rick was on the verge of taking Ash in her third and final orifice, and could hardly hold himself back from cumming all over the place anymore, but he was determined to hold out for the last few yards, now that he was so close to the proverbial finishing line.

With a little more lubrication in Ashley’s anus, namely a couple of big spits of saliva from Rick, he managed to work a second finger up his lover’s tight, puckered chocolate starfish, causing her to moan with deep, sensuous lust and shudder with wave after wave of intense pleasure. She was brought almost to the point of blacking out from the sheer ecstasy of the sensations she was feeling, and that was all thanks to just two of Rick’s fingers up Ashley’s ultra-sensitive anal passage.

A third finger was probably not necessary… or at least Rick didn’t think so. He knew how accommodating his girlfriend’s asshole was, once it was lubed up a little and the opening had been stretched just a slight bit, making the initial few moments of penetration that much more bearable for Ashley to handle. It was the best feeling in the world, Rick knew, to have his dick driving in and out of a luscious young woman’s tight, constrictive anus.

Ashley moved over onto her hands and knees on the bed, and Rick moved into position behind her, his huge, rock-solid cock aimed right at the gaping opening to his lover’s anal duct, which seemed to beckon in his ears. Before actually penetrating the tight little back-passage with his dick, Rick hocked up another thick, gooey mouthful of phlegm and then spat it out into the gaping butt-hole that was before him, adding to the lube which was already there. He spread it around a bit into the walls of Ashley’s anus with a finger from his right hand, causing her to shudder and groan with restless pleasure, as she yearned for the full, rapturous driving thrust that was destined to come and felt cheated by the preliminaries.

Finally deciding that she was ready to bear the full brunt of his lust, Rick eased forwards with his cock, gently sliding his throbbing, blood-gorged phallus into the tight, dank recesses of his lover’s asshole. Intense pleasure coursed through his entire body, radiating out of his throbbing, squeezed cockshaft, as Rick slowly began to piston in and out of Ashley’s tight, puckered brown rear-end. Soon she was grasping and straining to drive herself further back against Rick’s thrusts, so that his prick slid deeper into the dank bowels of Ashley’s bunghole when he drove into her from behind. It was exquisitely pleasurable.

Rick reached hurriedly down between his lover’s legs to diddle her budding clitoris as he reamed out her back-hole relentlessly, feeling his own climax finally come rushing down upon him, too intense and incredibly pleasurable to hold back no matter how much he might have wished to do so. Frigging her hard little love-button as fast as he could with a couple of fingers of his right hand, Rick soon had Ashley’s entire body jerking and thrashing about wildly as she had the strongest, most intense orgasm for the entire morning. As she finally came in a climactic splendour, the thick, copious fluids of her lust erupting out of the gaping gash of her pussy and splattered all over the bed-sheets below, making quite a gooey, sticky mess, but neither Rick nor Ashley were in any frame of mind to notice.

When her body was wracked with orgasmic pleasure, the taut muscles of Ashley’s anus, namely her sphincter, seemingly milked Rick’s orgasm out by squeezing his cock to the point where his climax was simply unavoidable. With a mighty roar which Rick Chaplain shouted to the heavens above, he erupted deep in the depths of his girlfriend Ashley’s bowels, flooding her well-pounded rectum with his thick, potent white seed. Grunting and groaning lustfully as blast after blast of hot, sticky white jism shot into the anal cavity of the gorgeous young babe that he loved with all of his heart, Rick felt nothing much but an aching emptiness after the last little dribbles of white spunk dripped out of the tiny little opening on the end of his limp dick.

Finally, Rick thought as he collapsed down onto the bed beside an equally exhausted girlfriend, Ashley, the marathon was over at last…

By the time they emerged from the deck below and joined the rest of the group out on the deck of the expansive, luxury catamaran, lunch was almost ready… an exceedingly impressive array of exotic foods from around the globe. The children had gotten a French gourmet chef to cook the meals for the entire weeklong holiday, which pleased everybody to no end, and the four-person crew of the catamaran put everyone at ease as they all knew true professionals were manning the humungous yacht. Everything seemed quite in order and, so far, no hitches had been encountered…

Connie Collins, who had taken the single guest quarters beside Rick and Ashley below-deck, gave Rick a disconcertingly knowing look and a quirky little wink as she brushed by the couple, which caused a fearful chill to run up his spine. He realized that Connie must’ve heard the noises from their animated lovemaking, and had guessed at their activities. As he looked at the youngest Collins daughter a little bit more closely, Rick could see that the 18-year-old seemed slightly more flushed in the face… after a while, a part of his imagination wondered if that was because she had pleasured herself recently. Maybe, Rick thought with a mischievous, private smile of his own, she would be susceptible to a little bit of his devilish charm over the next week or so…

Kimberley and Keith emerged later than everyone else, coming out of their room below-deck just before lunch was ready to be served. Rick could tell just by looking at the young married couple that they were still in a tiff over something or other – Kim kept well away from her husband, staying real close to her parents so that Keith couldn’t get near her properly to have a quiet word or two. Rick saw that Keith was giving his wife the evil eye, staring angrily at the buxom beauty as she mingled and circulated amongst the others, simply ignoring him outright. He was almost at his breaking point, or at least it seemed that way to Rick.

After lunch, and once everyone began to filter back down below-deck to get changed into their swimming trunks for an afternoon of sunbathing and relaxation, Andrew waved to Rick to join him at the forward point of the catamaran, away from any eavesdroppers. Andrew Collins smiled slightly at the younger man as Rick joined the ex-Navy commando at the front of the yacht. Rick liked the older man, and respected him for his strength and sense of unyielding honour, and he thought that Andrew respected him in turn though he couldn’t be quite so sure sometimes. Whatever he wanted to say had to be pretty important indeed, for Andy to go to such lengths to make sure their conversation was not overheard by any of the others.

“Rick, I wanted you to know this because you aren’t an actual member of the family, and I think you’re a pretty decent guy…” Andrew said to start off with. He paused for a long moment, then let out a heavy sigh and just went right into the deep end, telling the boyfriend of his middle child the deep, dark secret which had been eating him up inside. “I have cancer, Rick… an inoperable tumour, in the brain. The doctors only caught onto it last month, because I was complaining of migraine headaches so they had a brain scan done. I haven’t told anyone yet, not even Billie, bless her… I’m afraid, for the first time in all my years really terrified. I don’t know what to do, how to break the news to the people that I love…”

Rick was stunned. He hardly really knew the guy, not really getting much of an opportunity to talk over the 3 years he’d been dating his daughter Ashley, but what he did know of Andrew Collins’ character and integrity, he respected a great deal. He knew that Andy did not fear death, because over the years he had come face to face with the grim reaper many times and hadn’t even blinked… no, it was the affect telling the rest of the family would have on the people he cared for the most which horrified the American hero.

He decided to just tell Andy what he thought, to simply give him his honest opinion. “Look, Andrew, sooner or later your family has to be told… but what I would do is just have fun for the next week, enjoy yourself in the company of those who love you, then when we all get back to the mainland, just come out and tell them all everything. It would be better for everyone if they can prepare themselves for the time when you have to go into hospital, when your condition worsens…”

Andrew Collins nodded his head thoughtfully at Rick’s words – it was the recommendation he had actually been expecting already from the young man. He knew that Rick was speaking from the heart when he said what he did, and realized that the guy was really much more likable than that sonofabitch playboy Keith Stevens was on his best days… Andrew hoped for the first time in the 3 years that he’d known Rick Chaplain that the young man actually wound up asking Ashley to marry him. He knew that his middle daughter couldn’t have much better a husband than Rick would be, and it filled Andy’s heart with pleasure to know that he was leaving his Ash in good care.

“Was that all, Andrew?” Rick asked softly, intruding upon the turbulent thoughts of the father of his girlfriend Ashley.

The older man turned his head sharply, as if startled at first, then saw that it was Rick who had spoken, composed his senses somewhat, then nodded his head dismissively. “Yes, Rick, that was all, thank-you for listening…” he replied. Then, he added, when Rick had almost stepped out of earshot, “this conversation stays between the two of us, correct?”

“Of course, Mr Collins, you can rely on me,” Rick said with a quirky smile and an off-handed salute as he spun back around on his heals and continued walking back towards the rear of the boat, and towards the stairs leading below-deck. As he was walking along the side of the yacht, however, Andrew Collins’ words kept reverberating through his head as he took each step. Holy shit! Rick kept thinking, imaging how devastated Ashley would be if she knew of her father’s terminal condition…

No way! Rick thought resolutely to himself. This was going to be a happy, fun-filled Caribbean cruise, and nothing was going to change that… he hoped to God Andrew didn’t do something stupid like tell his family about his illness before the end of the holiday, but Rick knew Andy was a smarter man than that. No, he would realize too that it would be better for everyone if the holiday was smooth and joyous, cause Andy was a cluey guy… or so Rick hoped, at least!

To Be Continued…

Author’s Note: Please let me know what you think of this first chapter of Caribbean Cruise – its mainly helping to set up the rest of the story and introduce the main characters. Contact me with feedback, positive or negative, on this posting, and ideas for new stories and new chapters of my work are greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the kind words of support about my previous endeavours. Happy reading!

TheCaptain

12