Caribbean Queen

Story Info
Nice hispanic guy meets beautiful Jamaican girl.
1.9k words
4.11
26.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my usual café, drinking a cup of coffee. This was nothing out of the ordinary and had become a ritual on a Friday afternoon, but this Friday something peculiar happened. I glanced over at the counter to see a gorgeous black girl standing there. She was wearing a very tight pair of blue jeans and a tight yellow shirt; both showing off all the curves of her body with her 5'7" frame. She turned around and slowly glanced over the room quickly and stared at the door. Immediately, her friend walked in with the biggest ass I have ever seen on any girl. I tried not to stare but I could not help myself. I continued to drink my coffee trying not to seem like a stalker staring at these two black girls. They came over and sat at the table beside me. Their English was accented, and I could not determine what country they were from. The friend left the table to go to the bathroom and left her friend at the table drinking some tea. I caught myself staring at her again. Her hair was jet black and in little twists, that fell down to her shoulders. Her complexion was brown with a yellow undertone; it was like nothing I had ever seen. Her lips were plump and pink; her eyes were very brown and just seemed to beckon at you. I had come out of my trace to notice her staring at me and smiling. I was so ashamed and quickly turned my head, but then turned back in her direction.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but hear your accent, where are you from?" I asked. She replied, "My friend and I are from Jamaica."

She extended her hand and told me her name was Natasha Rowe. I shook her hand and told her my name was Jorge Mejia.

"Come sit with me and my friend," she said.

I quickly got up and went to her table. Her friend came back and laughed. "Wow Tasha you work fast," she said and they both started laughing. Natasha introduced her friend Tracy. They were talking so fast that sometimes I couldn't understand them. Natasha turned and apologized for speaking so quickly. I laughed and told her accent was so sexy, I could listen to her all day. I realized what I had said and started laughing. Tracy and Natasha both laughed. Natasha put her hand gently on my hand and caressed it.

"Thank you for the compliment," she said.

I could feel my cock starting to get rise. I could just imagine those luscious full lips sucking my dick. I quickly came back to reality.

"Natasha, I have to go I'll see you tonight okay," said Tracy.

Natasha nodded her head and waved goodbye. She looked at me and asked what I had planned for tonight. I told her I had no plans tonight. Her face lit up immediately as if she was excited for some reason.

"My friends and I are going to a club tonight and I wanted to invite you," she said

"Sure I have no problem with that," I replied.

She wrote down her address and cell phone and told me to meet her at her place at about 10:30pm. I was so excited but I contained myself. She got up and gave me a very tight hug. I could feel her large breasts pressed against my body, and I got a quick rush. I watched her walk away; her wide hips swinging from side to side. I looked over and saw a black guy nodding, as if we both had the same thought.

I arrived at her apartment at exactly 10:30pm. I wore a dark jeans and a black shirt. I was about 5' 10" and about 160 pounds. I was not very big, but I was very toned and my skin was slightly tanned. I knocked on the door and heard a voice telling me to hang on momentarily. The door open and there was Natasha at the door way in a towel, wet and dripping. I almost came in my pants at the sight of her. The towel left nothing to the imagination and came very far up her thighs. She told me to come in and sit in the living room while she got ready. A few minutes later she came out of her room in a black and white halter top, revealing her ample cleavage 36 D; she was also wear a short black skirt, that made me wish for a strong gust of wind and a very sexy pair of knee high boots. Her skin was smooth as seemed to shimmer like gold. I just wanted to fuck her so badly as I watched her prance around putting items in her purse. She stood directly in front of me, her pussy at the same level with my face. "You ready babes," she said. I simply nodded and she smiled. She walked to her car and I purposely walked behind her so I could watch her ass and hips sway as she walked towards her vehicle. We got in the car and drove to someone else's house. I could see Tracy and two other girls file out the house and into the car.

We arrived at the club; I could hear the dancehall music playing outside. I must admit I was very nervous. I didn't want to embarrass myself on the dance floor. She held my hand and walked to the doorway with her girls around us. I could feel the eyes of the guys staring at the girls, I felt very lucky. I was rolling with three pretty girls and a very hot one Natasha. We got inside the club and went for the bar. I asked her if she wanted anything to drink, she told me just water. Her friends were already on the dance floor having a good time. The music was very loud and she leaned into my body and asked if I wanted to dance. I shook my head, and smile, and told me that they play different types of music so I should not worry. I felt like I had disappointed her, I could tell she was aching to go on the dance floor. I grabbed her hips; she jumped a little, but got very excited. I can't tell you want song was playing but it drove her into a frenzy. She slowly grinded her ass against my dick and spread her legs to give her balance in her boots. She moved from me a little and bent over and continued to move her hips and ass, and then she dipped and dropped to the floor and continued to grind a little. I could see her looking over her shoulder at me devilishly. I wanted to fuck her on the dance floor and I couldn't hide my hard on any longer. She got up and faced me and took my hands and put it on her ass. She kissed me, gently sucking on my bottom lip. I moved my hand under her skirt. "Oh God she's wearing a thong," I thought. We continued to torture each other with our bodies until the night was over. She dropped her friends off and then went to her house.

"Do you want to stay for a little while and keep me company?" she asked

"Sure, I'd love to," I replied

Many thoughts rushed through my head but I tried to remain calm. I sat on the couch and she went into the room to change her clothes. She came out wearing a white wife beater and a pair of white shorts that made me hard on sight. I tried to hide it as best as I could as she walked pass me. She came back with two glasses filled with cranberry and vodka. She laid her legs across my lap and asked me to rub her legs because they were sore. I obliged and began slowly massaging her toes. She moaned a little and I took it as a good sign and decided to get a little brave and continued to move my hands further up her leg and landed right on her pussy. She jumped little and I stopped. She sat up and saw my massive hard on. She took off my pants and quickly removed my boxers. I watched her slowly engulf my dick with her warm mouth while she jerked off my dick with her hand. I thrusted my hips in her face; it turned me more to fuck her face. She took her other hand and started rubbing the outside of her shorts. I pulled my dick out of her mouth. She had a disappointed look on her face.

"Strip for me Natasha," I commanded.

She took off her wife beater, revealing her black bra, which could hardly contain her huge breast. I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down her thick caramel thighs. She smelt like she was eager for sex and I could see her pussy juices on her thighs.

"Lie down on the floor and spread your legs baby," I commended

She did as she was told and I quickly positioned myself between her thighs. I took my tongue and flicked her clit at first and then like some hungry animal started sucking on her clit hard. She was going crazy, her breasts jiggled with every move she made.

"Fuck me please," she screamed

"No, I'm gonna suck your pussy till you cum," I growled

Her hips bucked and she raised her ass off the floor. I knew she was coming; her breathing was getting short and shorter and she started pulling at my hair. I wanted to taste her cum, make her scream and take her to the highest points of ecstasy. She grabbed the floor and screamed like she was being murdered by my tongue. Her body vibrated while I tasted the sweet juices flowing from her eager pussy. She lay on the floor recovering from her orgasm, while I softly kissed her luscious lips. She got on her knees and hands; she wanted me to fuck her now. I positioned myself behind her big round ass and thrusted my 8 inch dick into her pussy. She screamed and bucked her hips a little. Her pussy was so tight and hot. I pounded her pussy hard and I could see tears rolling down her beautiful caramel skin. She screamed in ecstasy and begged me not to stop fucking her; and I didn't. The more she screamed the harder a pounded her wet pussy.

"Baby I'm cumin," she screamed "Oh God FUCK ME, tear me up"

I could feel her cum running down her leg; her body wriggled underneath me as she screamed and begged me for more satisfaction. I could feel that familiar feeling in my loins and I knew I was going to cum hard.

"Tasha baby I'm gonna cum," I couldn't think straight at this point. She tightened her pussy around my dick. I completely lost control. I filled her pussy with my cum. I could see it flowing out of her wet pussy. She sat up and kissed me, her tongue gently moved around my mouth.

"I have never felt like that before" she gasped "From I first say you I just wanted to fuck you"

"Really?" I questioned

She curled up into my arms as laid on the floor with the pillows and a blanket. She curled up into my arms and fell asleep. I admired the sleeping beauty in my arms and thought I definitely want to wake up to this beautiful face for the rest of my life.