Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex for Two.
8.9k words
4.67
28.1k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story so far: Flying to the Caribbean to watch part of the England cricket tour of the West Indies I had entered into conversation with my seated partner Julie.

Chaperoning her much younger sister Sara, elsewhere in the plane, Julie was not so interested in the sport but more in getting time away from her errant husband, and intent upon visiting a previous lover on an adjoining island. Meantime Sara, although making it obvious she was interested in me, had hitched up with a married couple and I had taken her attractive married sister to dinner on our first night in the hope that things might develop sexually between us. Our conversation over the delightful meal in romantic surroundings had, after two bottles of Californian Chablis, descended to a sexual level. We both agreed that we should have sex, but at a later stage when Julie had come to terms with her marital morals.

We were sharing the same hotel and had arranged to meet by the pool for breakfast, but in the middle of the night, the telephone beside my bed rang softly, the highly erotic conversations with Julie had kept me from sleeping deeply. I had tried masturbating without success, with my new married friend I wanted the real thing. It was about to happen much sooner than either of us had planned.

3. Sex for Two

Hibiscus Beach Club, Barbados 2:55 a.m. (GMT-4)

"Mmm?" I had muttered sleepily into the mouthpiece.

Of course it was Julie.

"It's me."

"Hello, Julie, what's up?"

At her next words I sat bolt upright, my head clearing instantly, my cock saying 'Yes!'

"Tom, I can't sleep."

I laughed softly, "Nor me, I wonder why?"

I heard her sigh softly into the phone, "I want to talk, Tom."

I switched on the bedside light, looked again at the time, and frowned, "Go on then, I am a good listener."

"No, I meant face to face. I've just come off the phone to my husband."

Instantly awake, I leapt out of bed, searching for something to wear.

*

Fifteen minutes earlier, Ashford, West London 6:40 a.m. (GMT)

The middle-aged man sat at the kitchen table wearing only a bath towel around his oversized waist. Fresh and pink from the shower, he hadn't yet dressed. His female lover, ten years his junior and easily half his weight toiled at the stove, frying two organic eggs.

After showering with James, the young Indian woman had thrown on a tee shirt, which barely covered her bottom. Even though he and Aleysha had recently been naked together and made frantic love up against the shower wall, the sight was erotic enough to create a minor stir beneath the pink towel. With the thought that he had never fucked a woman up against a stove he had started to rise from his seat, when his mobile phone vibrated on the table.

"Hello?" he mumbled, his mouth full of cereal.

"Hi darling, it's me."

The cheery voice caused James to splutter and he took a quick gulp of his lukewarm tea.

"You there darling?"

"Sorry. Yes, I'm here, you caught me by surprise, it must be the middle of the night where you are. Have you been partying or something?"

"No, I couldn't sleep."

"Why ever not? You always said you sleep better on your own these days, what with me snoring and things. You are on your own aren't you?"

"Yes James, and that is why I am phoning."

Aleysha questioned him with her eyes, and he put a finger to his lips. She scooped the eggs onto a plate and sat down beside him, resting one hand on his naked thigh while she forked at her own egg with the other, bursting the yolk.

"Julie," he mouthed to her. She nodded with a broad grin and reached into his groin. He was still semi hard following their recent knee trembler.

"What is it you want to talk about?" he said to his wife, trying to ignore the warm hand caressing his rapidly stiffening cock. That second pink pill was still working!

A 777 thundered by overhead, wheels down, descending into nearby Heathrow. He didn't hear her reply. "Sorry, what did you say? You said something about sleep?"

Despite the distance, he heard her sigh, "I said I have met someone and I want to sleep with him."

Totally shocked, he pushed his plate away and shook his head, "Sorry, I don't understand."

"I know you are not at your best this time of the day, James, but you can't possibly be that thick. Let me put it in plain masculine jargon that you might understand. On the plane I met someone who fancies me and I have the hots for him too, and I am going to let him fuck my brains out. Got that?"

James' mouth suddenly dry, he took another gulp of the tea, "Shit, you can't do this, Julie, we are supposed to be married."

"Oh yes, I do seem to remember something like that. As you say, supposed to be. So how do you account for your affair with your black-haired PA then, you fucking creep?"

James was shocked into silence, not so much as by her revelation but the 'f' word he had never heard her use before. Aleysha had picked up the gist of the conversation and, removing her hand from his suddenly wilting cock, stroked his arm lovingly.

"So, is she with you now, James? Did you fuck her last night as soon as I was out of sight? Just like the first time when I wasn't around?"

"That was just a one-off." He didn't dare say it didn't mean anything. "And no," he lied. "She's not here, I am just getting ready for work."

James removed the phone from his ear at her furious reply, "You're a fucking lying shit! I have known about you two for a long time."

"You always had a strong imagination, Julie, you couldn't be further from the truth, I just got out of the shower." Omitting the fact that fact that it was not in his own bathroom.

"Oh yes, and since when did we live on a flight path? I know where she lives, you lying cunt."

James composed himself, shocked by her language, "There's no need to talk like that. Why are you telling me this, if you are going to sleep with this guy anyway?"

"Because you are having your fun on the side, now I want mine, and I wanted you to know it and to acknowledge it."

He breathed deeply as Aleysha passed him a refill of tea, "Okay, you've told me, now what?"

"You can go on fucking your secretary and I shall shag Tom, and we will talk about it when I get back. Okay?"

"So he's called Tom is he? As in Tomcat? Okay, on one condition, no, two conditions."

"No way, James. You already set the conditions by screwing your slut, and I know it's been going on for a long time. Just how long is it by the way? Three months? Four?"

"Six actually," he replied sheepishly, no longer any point in denying it.

Julie laughed down the line, "Then I guess I have to congratulate you on keeping it secret longer than I thought. I didn't believe you had it in you. So what are these conditions then? Not that I intend to agree to any of your requests, not after this."

"All I wanted to say was, I won't complain if he is bigger than me and he's a better lover."

Julie laughed down the phone, "In which case, conditions met. From what I have felt so far, Tom is definitely the first and as for the lovemaking, I will get back to you. To be quite blunt darling, any sex will be better sex than I have had from you these last couple of years. Bye."

With that the phone went dead.

"Wow," breathed Aleysha, who had picked up most of the conversation, "I told you that she knew about us, but you wouldn't listen. What are you going to do know?"

"This," he laughed and stood up, a proud erection poking through the front of the towel. The thought of a cock larger than his own penetrating his wife's hairy pussy had suddenly excited him. Eggs ignored, he lifted his Indian lover on to his lap and slid her down on to his engorged member. She squealed in delight as he penetrated her warm depths. Before they started to have sex for the second time that morning, he handed her his phone.

"You better call in sick, because I am going to fuck you senseless, and as this pill's wearing off, it's going to take a considerable amount of time."

She squealed, "Oooh, Mr. Macho, what brought this on? I do believe the thought of another man screwing your wife has turned you on!"

He grinned and kissed her hungrily, "Maybe. From what Julie just told me, I don't feel guilty any more, so let's stay at home and do this all day."

In reply she started to move up and down his on his engorged fuck-pole, she was already wet from their earlier encounter, and the pink pill was obviously still working some magic on his libido.

"If my wife is going to screw around we don't need to keep this secret any longer. I am going to take you out to dinner tonight, something we haven't done yet, then take you to my home and fuck your brains out on my own king size. I am fed up with your little narrow apology for a bed."

Aleysha made the call to a very unhappy team leader and grinned at James, "Fuck me then, you horny bastard."

For the first time in their illicit relationship the two lovers spent, as James suggested, the rest of the day in bed, Aleysha feeling she was one step closer to hooking this man for good, James pleased that the affair was now in the open and, instead of taking revenge, his wife had chosen to enjoy herself in the same way. As he climaxed inside his lover for the second time that morning he didn't feel the slightest pang of jealousy. He wondered how soon Julie would act on her words, no doubt this Tom character she had seduced had been waiting by the bed.

*

Hibiscus Hotel Barbados 3:00 a.m. (GMT -4)

Of course, I had been asleep several rooms away and ignorant of the recent marital conversation. Julie said wanted to talk face to face. I kept the phone to my ear as I took a quick pee.

"I thought we agreed this was too soon, Julie?"

"I said talk, Tom, not fuck." Liar, she thought to herself!

"All right," I replied. I searched my half-unpacked case for my shorts. Phone in one hand, I was unable to find them and settled for a pair of blue patterned boxers, there would be no one around this time of the night. How wrong I was proved to be! "What do you want to talk about? You mentioned your husband."

"Tell you when you get here."

"Okay, five minutes, what's your room again?"

"1015."

I cleaned my teeth and looked in the mirror, running my hand over the light stubble, fortunately I had shaved before dinner. "You look good, Tom, and so do you Boyo," I glanced down admiringly at my cock which was now fully hard and jutting out the front of my boxers. I put a towel around my waist just in case I was not getting the right message.

Grabbing my key I headed down the corridor and, turning the corner, I got the shock of my life. Crouching outside 1015, searching in her purse for her key, was Julie's sexaholic sister, Sara. She looked up at me with equal surprise and, seeing my ill-disguised erection, immediately suspected my purpose.

Sara stood up and grinned, her eyes glued to my hard-on, "Have you come to fuck my sister? Or is she in your room and you've just done it?"

I smiled at the audacious question from this girl barely out of her teens, " I am not sure actually, she called me, she wants to talk."

Without any warning the blonde reached under the towel and grabbed my prick which my boxers were doing little to conceal, "You will have some fun talking with this thing!" she laughed, gripping me tightly. I shivered with the touch, the first hand on my naked cock in weeks.

To show any form of indignation when a very sexy twenty-year old blonde is stroking your hard cock is nigh on impossible. I laughed instead, and enjoyed the moment.

"Sara!" The voice came from the doorway. Julie was peering out, more startled at her sister's presence than the vision of her fondling my appendage. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"It's my room too you know," she turned to me, "But it looks as though I might be a party poop here."

Julie was wearing a long tee shirt down to her knees, I wondered if she was naked underneath. She looked up and down the corridor, "You two'd better come in. Where are your bags Sara? And what happened with that couple?" Her sister had hitched up with a young guy and his bisexual wife on the plane and disappeared with them before checking in to the hotel.

Julie perched on the edge of the rumpled bed, waiting for an answer.

"They were into weird stuff, Sis. You know me, I like kinky sex, but not what they were into. My bags are in reception."

Sara and I had moved into the room and her hand, although out of sight under the towel, was still hanging on to my cock. Not quite sure now exactly who I was going to fuck, I resisted putting my arm around her waist. I asked what sort of weird stuff.

Julie glared at her sister, "I don't think Tom needs to know that, do you?"

But her Sara ignored her, "Oh things like bondage and pee sex and he tried to get it in my bum, I am so not into that with a stranger! She was okay, I could date her no problem, but he was smelly and rude. I couldn't wait to get out of there."

Julie looked at her watch, "It's gone three, darling, obviously you had some fun with them?"

"Not with him I didn't, but I didn't say that I didn't get off with her, did I now? He just sat and watched and played with himself, typical man."

We all laughed, the tension easing.

Sara looked from me to Julie, "Sorry if I interrupted anything, I can just kip down in my side of the bed and keep my eyes closed if you like, I won't mind. From what I can feel you are in for a great night, darling. You deserve it. So, what do you want me to do?"

Julie looked up angrily, "There are just two things I would like you to do, Sara. First let go of Tom's cock, and then fuck off."

Sara grinned, "So you two were going to fuck then! Bloody hell, not often you beat me too it Sis!"

Furious, Julie stood up, for a moment I thought she was going to slap her sister, but she simply stood before her, trembling with rage, "Not that it's any of your fucking business, I couldn't sleep and asked Tom around for a chat, that's all."

I chipped in, "It's true, Sara."

The young blonde simply grinned back at me and, lifting the bottom of the towel, laughed in Julie's face, "If that's the case, darling, why did he arrive at the door with a fucking great hard-on?"

And oh, how hard it was, poking gloriously out the front of my boxers, dribbling and ready for some serious action. I saw no reason to hide it, my intention was clear for all to see.

"Fuck," breathed Julie, her eyes opening wide. I knew at that moment we would have sex, and very soon. Much as I fancied the thought of Sara lying masturbating on one side of the bed while I fucked her sister, I knew she had to go and remembered the key I still clutched in my hand.

"Sara, it's pretty obvious that your sister and I want some private time together, why don't you sleep in my room for tonight?"

She nodded, clearly looking a little disappointed. I was sure that having missed out with the couple she met on the plane she would have enjoyed some threesome action from this unexpected encounter, sister or no sister. Or so my horny mind visualised, having been in that delightful situation twice before.

"Okay, just for tonight then, unless of course you guys need any help?" She winked at me.

"Just piss off, Sara will you, I am sure we can manage."

"Okay darlings, don't do anything I wouldn't." Opening the door, she turned to me and whispered a question. I laughed and shook my head and bundled her out of the room. "It's number 1045 by the way."

Before disappearing from sight she tiptoed back and looked at me conspiratorially, "Be nice to her Tom, she deserves someone special, her husband is a complete asshole and…" she looked around to make sure she was not overheard, "…and a lousy lover."

With a big grin, she pranced off down the corridor, her tight little ass swinging temptingly in her jeans. I went back into the room. Julie had got back onto the bed, sitting upright and squat-legged and patted the space beside her. "You look absurd in that towel, Tom, you look as though you just got out of the shower!"

"Umm, I only have boxers on underneath."

"Oh come on, I had a full viewing just now if you remember."

I turned my back and removed the towel making sure my cock was tucked away. All the same my erection was still pretty obvious. I sat down beside her with my hand in my lap wondering if she was wearing panties. She rested her hand high on my thigh.

"So what was my sister whispering to you outside, Tom? As if I can't guess!"

I laughed, "Not what you think, although if you were not here, I wouldn't say no. She asked if there's a wet patch in my bed."

"Oh, and is there?"

"No, if you must know, I got pretty horny thinking about you, but it didn't get that far."

She squeezed my thigh, her hand only inches from my balls, "Me neither, Tom." So she had been touching herself too!

Julie glanced mischievously at my groin, "So tell me, was it Sara that got you hard outside my door? Or are you here for another reason?"

I laughed, "You tell me. And you prejudge your sister. We both arrived there at the same time. I was hard already, and you damn well know why!"

"I don't prejudge her at all. Knowing my sister, if I hadn't come to the door she would have had you there and then up against the corridor wall. She eats cocks for breakfast, Tom."

"Ha ha, I had a girlfriend like that once."

"And talking of cocks, isn't it time you showed me what you're trying to hide?"

"Umm, I thought you invited me here to talk?" I grinned, placing my hand on hers and inching it higher up my thigh.

"Actually I did. As I said earlier, I've just come off the phone to my husband."

"Interesting. He missing you already?"

"You must be joking, It was me that phoned him, he was having breakfast at his girlfriend's flat. I told him I knew about him and Aleysha, and that I have done for some time."

She shivered as I stroked the silky smoothness of her inner thigh, "What did he say?"

"He was lost for words, especially when I took your advice and told him it was my turn to have some extra-marital fun." My cock hardened further under my hands, I felt a wetness through the material.

"Did you mention me?"

"I told him I met someone on the plane and he accused me of being worse than my sister."

"Impossible" I laughed. It was time. I placed her hand onto my erection.

Her shoulders touching mine, I felt her shake, "Fuck, you're so stiff!" she exclaimed, "Is this all for me?"

"I hope so, Julie, he's not hard for anyone else around here."

She wrapped her hand around my cock, which had chosen that moment to breathe fresh air, "Bloody hell I thought you felt large in the taxi. It's so thick, Tom."

I moved my fingers towards her groin, her skin was smooth and hot, she was burning with desire. A trace of moisture close to her crotch excited my senses.

"So what else did your husband say?"

"For a moment he lost it and said he would have none of that and he would fly out here today to knock some sense into us both."

I looked at my watch and grinned at her, and inched my hand into her trimmed pubic hair. No panties! "That gives us twelve hours then, plenty of time!"

"Actually we have twelve days," she grinned, her hand slowly moving up and down my cock.

"And twelve nights," I laughed.

"Maybe, Tom," She looked seriously at me, "Don't forget I am going to see my friend on Antigua at some stage."

"That's okay, all I care about is now. I have this incredible desire to lick this lovely wet pussy, then make love to you." My fingers had encountered the moist flesh of her treasure trove. She was wet beyond belief.

She shivered and stroked my cock with more purpose, "Oh Tom, I want this so much, I can't believe I could get so randy with a complete stranger."