Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 09

Story Info
Dirty Carol.
3.8k words
4.55
21.9k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far: Flying to the Caribbean to watch part of the England cricket tour of the West Indies I had met and made love with a married woman called Julie, and her twenty year old sister Sara. In between those two delightful events, both sisters joined me for an unexpected ménage-a-trois. The teenage maid Simone, changing the towels, had silently watched the erotic proceedings.

After spending a few horny nights together in my bed, Sara and I met up at the first cricket match with some old swinging friends. The foursome that followed was disappointing, unlike the chance meeting later that night on a darkened balcony. Bob and Catherine were from Montreal and anxious to try their first swinging experience. They were not to be disappointed! The following day, Sara and I both had sex with the vivacious black room maid, albeit on separate occasions.

To round off my Caribbean holiday, I was approached on a St Lucian beach, by two girls. The older of the two, the eighteen year old Helen proved to be very willing company of the horizontal kind! Exhausted and getting a little sore, it was now time to return home.

9. Dirty Carol

On the return flight, the three of us sat together and compared notes. By all accounts Julie'd had nearly as much sex with her lover as Sara and I, and that was going some!

"Richard has asked me to come out here and live with him," she declared after a couple of stiff drinks.

"You're really serious about leaving James this time then?" Sara looked at her sister in surprise.

Julie nodded. "First Tom, and now Richard, there's a whole new world out there for me darling. But what about you and Tom?"

Checking that no one was looking, Sara squeezed my cock, "I think I might just dump Stuart and stick with this fellow for a while."

"Who's Stuart?" I quizzed her.

"History, darling," she laughed, "As from tomorrow!"

*

The very next night after landing, Sara joined me in my flat, "Julie's bought a single ticket to Antigua for two week's time. I would love to see James' face when she tells him." James was Julie's errant husband, currently joined regularly at the groin with his secretary.

"Good for her," I smiled, "What about us?"

"Well, to start with, how about you take me to your bed and fuck me, and see where we go from there?"

"What about your boyfriend?"

She grinned, "You are my boyfriend now, Tom. I was very fortunate actually, he made it easy for me to dump him. Remember when he picked me up at Gatwick?"

I nodded, quite a good-looking guy, about my age, I remembered her saying she liked the older man.

"Well, I found a black g-string in the glove compartment, and it wasn't mine, I don't wear black."

"Oops," was my grinned reply.

"Exactly! He tried to pretend they were a present for me, but I could see they had been worn."

By now we were in my bedroom, eagerly stripping off, we hadn't had sex in two days!

"Amazing how careless you can be when you get horny," I replied, sliding my stiff cock swiftly and deeply into her very available cunt. As we fucked I made a mental note not to shag anyone with black underwear!

*

Today

We have now been home from the Caribbean for eight days and because Sara and I have had sex at least twice on each of them it has seemed sensible for her to move in with me. From experience, I have considered the risk, but I am not stupid, how many 32-year-old men get to wake up every morning with a nubile 20 year old lying naked next to them, her pussy wet and yearning for penile attention?

For this last week there was, apart from my previous brief encounter with the eighteen-year old Helen, little suggestion of exercising our non-monogamous agreement and having sex with anyone else. Until today that is.

"Fancy a surprise tonight?" I asked with a gleam in my eye, as I watched her dress for work. There is something so highly erotic watching a woman put clothes on. I fastened her bra for her, lightly pressing my cock into her ass and pinching her delightful nipples.

"Why not?" she giggled, "What do you have in mind? I hope it's something to do with this fellow." She reached around and stroked me, and we kissed as I hardened in her hand. Another minute of this, I thought, and I would make her late for work. And the semen on the bedclothes wasn't even dry yet!

Eventually I replied, "It won't be a surprise if I tell you, just don't be late home from work, that's all."

She leaned on me as she wriggled into her panties, I was quick to spot the faint stain in the crotch, she had run out of clean ones! "Mmm, I love surprises!"

Oddly enough, despite all the preparations, I was the one to get the surprise, the shock of my life in fact.

*

Earlier this week Carol Ferrer had texted me to tell me was in the country for a couple of weeks on a shopping spree with her sister-in-law, the vivacious Kamile. Both women were married to Turkish brothers, domiciled in Ankara. Carol, the reader may well know from my earlier escapades, was my first ever lover at the tender age of sixteen. We had more recently renewed our sexual relationship in Kamile's spare bedroom. (Read: Essex Girl)

"Fancy a shag?" was the main subject of her message, Carol was never one to mince words.

"With you, I always fancy a shag, darling. When do you have in mind?"

"Anytime, Tom, I need you inside me."

"Then I will be pleased to fuck you. My cock has missed your cunt!" We have always been very open with each other!

"Good. I am in gagging mode here. But it can't be at Kamile's, she has friends staying."

I suggested that Friday would be good as I had a call in Essex and I would pick her up in the afternoon.

"There's just one thing, I have female company that you might be interested in."

"Oooh goody, is she very bi then?"

"Extremely so!"

"I can't wait! Anyone I know?"

"I doubt it very much." How wrong that statement turned out to be!

I was confident that Sara and Carol would hit it off, they were both truly bisexual and, apart from the age difference, they were similar in build and sexuality. In fact they could have passed as sisters.

So with eager thoughts of a night of debauchery I called at Kamile's mansion, and the sexy lady herself answered the door, and enveloped me in her customary hug. The last time she had done that we were both naked in her shower. Always erect with the thoughts of Carol, I pressed my hard-on into her belly. She stood back, grinning.

"My God, Thomas, is that cock of yours never soft?"

"Only when I pee," I laughed.

"Yes," she smiled, "I remember that event very well." (The reader may want to refer to 'The Turk', perhaps the kinkiest of my experiences.) "Anyway, it's good to see you. Come on in."

"I won't stop, Kammy, I've come for Carol."

"Yes I know, you dirty boy, I'm totally jealous."

I laughed, glancing towards the pool where Carol had seduced me a couple of years ago, "I don't believe you, I hear you have a new toy boy in your life."

I was quickly introduced to a couple of her guests and then she pointed out her latest lover. He was of Asian origin, very tall, very slim and extremely handsome.

"Kamile, he doesn't look old enough to get a hard-on let alone fuck you!"

She whispered in my ear, "He's actually seventeen, Tom, and has a delicious nine-inch cock!"

I grinned at my former client and vivacious lover, "Who's the dirty person now then! Does Jamal know?"

Jamal Ferrer was her diplomat husband and very much into young men, usually when Kamile had tired of them herself.

"No way, Tom, this one I get to keep for myself. If you were me you wouldn't want to let that cock out of your sight."

Laughing, I quickly recalled a similar impossibly sized appendage attached to the brother of my ex girl friend Sue. She, having had illicit sex with him on a couple of occasions, had unconvincingly assured me that my girth took preference over his length.

Carol tripped down the stairs looking as gorgeous as usual, my cock twitched at the memory of our sexual escapades, particularly the very first one in that tent in Devon all those years ago, also in anticipation of our first fuck in well over a year. It was to be sooner than I intended!

In a discreet corner, we kissed and hugged. I squeezed her ass, she discreetly rubbed my dick, Kamile's friends were milling everywhere.

"Go on," laughed Kamile, "Fuck off you two, and enjoy yourselves."

"We may be three, according to Tom," Carol replied with her familiar wide grin.

"Oh, do I know the lucky woman?"

"I don't think so, darling, he won't tell me who it is, only that she's twenty and very bisexual."

"Good for you, Tom, a man after my own heart, grab them while they're still young!"

In the warmth of the car, Carol was quick to inform me that she had not had sex in six weeks. I shivered when I remembered how horny she was when she had been deprived of her favourite sport for only a single day. The first sign of how really on heat she was when, under a passing street light I spotted one hand up her short skirt.

"And just what are you up to, miss?" I grinned in the dark.

She giggled and pulled up the hem, exposing one every naked, very clean-shaven pussy, one finger already inside her warm wet depths. "You don't mind if I start without you, do you, Tom?"

"You randy bitch," I growled.

Carol laughed and, removing her finger, placed the soaking digit beneath my nostril. The aroma reminded me of some very pleasant occasions.

"Taste me, Tom."

I released one hand from the wheel and grabbed her hand and sucked the sweet pussy juice off her finger.

"Mmm, you taste divine, my new girlfriend will love your pussy."

She continued to giggle and, reinserting her finger into her honeypot, let her right hand stray to my crotch, where Little Tom was getting increasingly interested in the proceedings.

"I need to fuck, Tom," she declared, "How long to your place?"

I looked at the stream of traffic ahead, "At least an hour and a half, maybe two. You will have to wait, darling."

She shook her head and, unzipping my pants, replied huskily, "I don't think so. You know me, when I want to fuck, I fuck."

We were stationery at traffic lights and I looked into her eyes, they were full of greed for the only thing she was passionate about. Sex. By now she had my cock in her hand and I was rapidly wondering myself how soon I could get it into a warmer wetter place.

Fortune prevailed, a sign off to the right indicating that Epping Forest was only two miles away. I pointed to it, "Think you can wait that long?"

She withdrew her hands from pussy and cock and clutched them in her lap. "I think so, I love fucking in the woods. God, I haven't been so fucking horny in ages."

I glanced down at my erect cock which she had left exposed, "Me neither, Carol, I can't wait to fuck you, my surprise will have to wait."

Carol reached across and lifted a drop of pre-cum off the tip of my erection and presented it to her lips. "I think about your cock a lot, Tom, even when I am fucking someone else."

I slowed for a cyclist and looked fondly into her eyes, "I think about your pussy too. When I am with someone else I often remember our first time in that tent."

I passed the cyclist slowly and saw his eyes widen as he glanced into the car, my cock stood proud for all to see. I was so horny I didn't care. She nearly fell of her bike!

"Mmm, that was my all-time favourite fuck, Tom. Do you know that?"

I nodded. There had been no foreplay, she had climbed into my tent by mistake and within seconds had me inside her. The fuck of my life. Indeed, the first fuck of my life! I was sixteen, she was two years older. I knew our next one would be no different, foreplay would not be on the menu tonight either!

Epping Forest is mainly impassable to vehicles except for the main roads that run through it. However, I found a deserted lay-by where, as soon as I had parked, she attempted to swallow my cock in a single gulp. The handbrake clearly digging into her breasts, I suggested retiring to the back seat, but she had other ideas.

"Outside, Tom, let's do it out there."

A great lover of outdoor sex, I quickly agreed, but the dense brambles made access to the security of the trees impossible. Always quick to spot a solution, Carol wasted no time. She leaned over the passenger seat with the door open, lifted her skirt and presented her naked ass to me.

"Now please fuck me, Tom."

Headlights were flashing in both directions as cars sped by on the busy road, but I was confident we couldn't be seen. As I lined up to penetrate her I was thrilled to see a tiny drop of her excitement dribble down on to the head of my cock. Girls have pre-cum too!

Carol humped her ass back at me as I fucked her, no longer caring about the traffic, lust had taken over. Carol had a unique way of contracting her muscles on the withdrawal stroke, almost as though unwilling to let me pull out.

"You on the pill?" I panted as I plunged rapidly in and out of her, eager to cum before we got caught.

"Of course," she groaned. "You going to fuck your cum up my little pussy then?"

She knew I was urged on by her dirty language so I increased my pace and replied in kind, "You're damn right, you dirty fucking slut, I am going to spunk in your hot fucking cunt."

"Oh yes, Tom, fuck me hard, I'm going to cum."

Carol was one of those rare breed who could orgasm without clitoral stimulation so, before I could reach around to caress the magic spot, she exploded. "Fuuuuuck," she yelled out loud, causing some small animal in the undergrowth to scurry away in terror. Any female orgasm will trigger me off and Carol's was no exception and seconds later I blasted my own liquid contribution into her. And none too soon. No sooner had I wiped my cock with a tissue and returned it to its residence in my pants, when a car pulled in behind us.

As Carol started to climb back inside the car, a blue light flashed. My heart sank. I have, with various lovers been caught having sex, but never by the police.

An elderly sergeant clambered awkwardly out, the Ford Focus was obviously too small for his burly physique. He shone his torch, dazzling us. I was relieved to see that Carol had pulled down her skirt, minimal that it was, to a respectable level.

"Having a problem, sir?" the man in black asked, approaching us. I prayed there were no semen stains on my pants, and that Carol's legs were dry. She had no panties to catch the escaping liquid I had injected into her pussy.

"No, officer, problem solved," I replied honestly. Carol grinned.

The policeman got straight to the point, "You two weren't by any chance having intercourse in a public place were you?"

"Good heavens no," I replied, anxiously searching for an excuse and wondering how much he had seen.

"What were you doing at the side of your car then?" he asked suspiciously.

"I spilt some Coke and we were cleaning it up," replied Carol, always quick with an answer, "Look."

She reached into her bag and produced a half-empty bottle of Pepsi.

The sergeant wasn't so easily fooled, "Very clever. I could ask you for the tissues you cleaned it up with but I don't believe you. I saw more than you think." He unexpectedly broke into a smile, "Look you two, I was young once and had the same urges, but you are both old enough to keep that sort of thing indoors. Now be on your way before I change my mind and arrest you for indecent exposure."

In a hurry we departed, and he didn't follow. I guessed that lay-by was a pit stop for him on his rounds.

"That was close," I sighed.

"It was," she grinned, "I was praying he wouldn't look at my thighs, your cum was dribbling down them."

"And the tissues had spunk in them, not Coke!" I laughed as we headed back towards our original route.

"It didn't matter, Tom, because he more or less said he saw us fucking."

I nodded, lucky escape.

"It was nice, Tom, you always fuck me good."

"My pleasure," I agreed as some after-cum dribbled uncomfortably into my boxers.

"Now I want a woman, Tom. Yours. What's she like?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "As you well know, I'm not good at describing people but I can tell you this, she fucks like a rabbit and has a tongue like a lizard!"

"Mmm, sounds just my type, I can't wait! Do know the last pussy I licked, Tom?"

"No, but do tell."

"Your ex-girl friend Rachel, and that was what, well over a year ago?"

"New Year's Eve 2007 if I remember rightly." (Read 'Christmas in Carol').

I grinned at her as we entered a clear stretch of road, heading for the Embankment, determined to be home before Sara, so I could surprise her.

In the empty apartment, I escorted Carol to the bedroom.

"Mmm, this place brings back memories, Tom."

I grinned, "So does that sofa, with you and me fucking on it while Lisa and Rachel got it on in here."

She started to remove her clothing, "I'm really looking forward to some pussy, Tom, and if she's sexy for you I know she will be okay for me too."

I looked at my watch, "Sara should be home anytime, do you mind staying in here? I want to surprise her."

Carol squatted on the bed, looking at me curiously.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, Tom, just looking forward to my surprise, that's all."

Unknown to me she was about to get one!

Normally, if we stayed in, Sara and I would be glued to a downloaded porn film, she would have my cock in her hand, while I'd casually finger her pussy. Quite often we wouldn't make it off the sofa to the bed. To date, we had fucked on the steps up to my apartment, behind some bushes outside the front door, over the back of the sofa, under the kitchen table and of course several times in the shower. We had also, over the arm of the sofa, repeated the anal sex of the holiday. Tonight would be different.

About ten minutes later, Sara bustled up the stairs to my apartment and I poured her a drink.

"So where's my surprise then?" she stared at me eagerly over her glass. She told me later that she had been fingering herself on and off all day in eager anticipation, and knowing full well it was something to do with sex. "What is it? Do tell me, Tom."

I kissed her, "Are you horny?"

"Of course I'm bloody horny, I have been ever since you mentioned the word surprise. Is it another woman?"

I suggested she remove some clothing. Sara grinned at me, "It is, isn't it!"

Dressed in only her panties I led her out into the hall. I reached around her and opened the bedroom door and gently pushed her into the room. Her reaction was most definitely not the one I expected.

"Carol?"

"Sara?"

"Fuck, what are you doing here?"

"I could say the same, Sara."

It didn't require a degree in psychology for me to realize that something was amiss. I pushed past Sara to see Carol sat on the bed in her bra and that sexy short skirt with a look of shock on her face.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked rhetorically.

Sara turned to me, her face in shock, "You could say that!"

"We're sisters, Tom," explained Carol.

My hereto erection began to subside, "Oh fuck." I turned to Sara, "Julie didn't say anything to me about another sister."

Sara sat down on the bed beside the newly revealed relative and placed an arm around her waist, "She wouldn't, Carol here was always considered a bit of an outcast because she went off and married a Turk. And besides we are not proper sisters."

"No," smiled Carol, "Same mum, different dads."

"Half sisters then?"

She nodded, "We haven't seen each other for years, have we Sara?"

"I better leave you two to catch up then," I suggested, turning towards the door, disappointed that my plan had gone to pieces, but Sara grabbed my arm.

12