Caribbean Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thor353
thor353
5 Followers

Taking a sip of his margarita, Michelle finally asked, "So tell me more about Andy in high school, you mentioned that you weren't really friends."

Unsure if he should tell the truth, Mike figured he'd already begun the conversation so he might as well finish it. "It's just that Andy was the point guard on our team and I played forward. Granted, it was high school and every guy felt the need to outdo every other guy, but I just felt like he didn't get me the ball enough."

"That's it?" asked Michelle.

"Damn Mike that's a pretty flimsy reason not to like a guy," chimed in Amy.

"No, that's not it," Mike countered. "Andy always seemed to assess chances of scoring to every pass he made. He thought too much and didn't just play the game. If he felt a guy couldn't make a shot, he wouldn't pass him the ball. I wasn't the only one who thought that, the other players did too and the coach even benched him a couple of times because he failed to make plays that would have resulted in points being scored."

"The story of my life," Michelle mumbled.

"What's that Michelle?" Amy asked.

"Oh, just that Andy assigns a risk factor to everything; he's probably one of the most straight-laced guys I've ever known."

"And that's a problem?" asked Mike somewhat sarcastically. "Obviously, that's why you felt a need to do something a little dangerous last night?" It was asked as a question but Mike knew it was more of an open-ended statement.

"Exactly," Michelle replied, "Andy never would have sex with me on the beach. Although I did get him to open up a bit after I got back to the room last night."

Michelle and Amy both laughed as they thought about what Michelle had confessed earlier, how she'd forced her husband to suck her pussy after he'd filled it with a load of cum, and not knowing that Mike's two loads were deep inside there as well. Mike wasn't sure why they were laughing but when Amy quickly filled him in he sprayed both women with the sip he'd just taken of his Red Stripe.

"I guess that gets him back for all those missed passes," joked Amy.

Once again the trio broke out into laughter and several of the nearby onlookers glanced in their direction to see what was going on.

"You know," Michelle started, "I was actually hoping I could get a repeat performance while I was here on the island and Andy is away until about 6 tonight..." Letting the statement hang, Michelle wasn't even aware of the fact that she was fingering her pussy through the sexy piece of black cloth that barely contained the fiery passion centered in her womanhood.

Not even giving Mike a chance to reply, Amy hopped to her feet and said loud enough for several nearby to hear, "Let's go, I need to get fucked and you might as well join us."

Mike couldn't believe what she'd just said and even blushed a little but it didn't stop him from rising and following Amy while holding a hand out for Michelle to take. All three made it back to Amy and Mike's condo in no time and since the maids hadn't yet made up the room, they just threw the "Do not disturb" sign back up and decided to make a bigger mess for the resort staff to clean.

**********************************

Amy had Michelle's bikini bottom down around her ankles before Mike even shut the door. From what he could tell, the two girls must have worked themselves into quite a lather while talking on the beach. He knew Amy was hot just from his retelling of his exploits from the night before and she probably got the same story from the female perspective this morning. He stood back and started kicking off his flip-flops, still clad in his board shorts, as his two female companions were already rolling around in a 69 on the bed.

Content to just watch for awhile, Mike slipped off his shorts and had a seat in one of the bedroom's chairs as his cock came to full length watching the girls. Each of them was extremely sensuous, Amy simply for her 25-year old blonde beauty and almost flawless body. Michelle for her graceful curves, the way she'd kept herself in great shape with no telltale signs of aging and the fact that she was a woman in her prime that he now knew wasn't getting the kind of uninhibited sex at home that she so obviously wanted.

Watching the two of them grapple and go at each other with tongues and mouths, Mike's cock was at full mast in no time and as much as he wanted to watch, he also wanted to join in. Before he did though, he pulled out his video recorder and plugged it into the wall socket while placing it on the bureau, pointing it at the bed. He knew it wouldn't capture everything and the static nature of the angle wouldn't win him any Oscars, but he knew looking at it later it was sure to bring a renewed fire to both he and Amy.

As he joined them on the bed, Mike realized they weren't in a traditional 69. While Michelle was eating Amy's pussy and doing a good job by the sounds of things, it was obvious that Amy was not only tonguing but also fingering Michelle's tight anal opening. From the way Michelle was working her hips trying to force Amy's fingers deeper into that hole; Amy must have been doing a great job as well. Since Michelle was on top and Amy was using one of the pillows to prop up her head, Mike just pushed her head back down and told his girlfriend to go back to Michelle's pussy as he'd take over at her back door. Mike sure hoped the video would catch this scene.

Using his stronger tongue and fingers, Mike fastened onto Michelle's ass like a lamprey. His much thicker finger was thoroughly lubed with his and Amy's saliva and after only a couple of minutes of the dual stimulation she was receiving, Michelle bucked like an unbroken horse with the orgasm she experienced. It wasn't quite the squirting orgasms she'd had the night before but there was definitely more cum than her previous years of uninspired orgasms.

Mike never let her go though, wrapping an arm around her hips and waist to hold her fast as he continued his oral and digital stimulation of her nether hole. Her hips continued to buck and she began to scream it was too much as she let up eating Amy's slick snatch. Begging Mike to stop, she was relieved when he did.

It wasn't for long though, just long enough to change positions and climb in the saddle behind her. With no warning whatsoever, Mike plunged his throbbing cock into her hot pussy and loved the feeling of Amy's tongue gliding along his member as it pistoned in and out of Michelle's inflamed snatch. Mike had to stop for a moment as Michelle went over the edge again, this time expelling a copious amount of fluid all over his midsection as well as Amy's face. The feeling of her clasping vaginal walls almost sent him over the edge but Mike had other ideas.

Waiting for her to calm a bit first, Mike once again picked up a gentle rhythm in her pussy, only to pull out after a few strokes. Michelle was actually glad for the respite but Amy knew exactly what that meant as she exited from underneath her newest lover to clean off her cum-soaked body. Just as she began to towel off, Mike used the generous amount of natural lubricant Michelle had sprayed all over him to enter her ass.

As the head popped past her sphincter, Michelle gave out a sharp shriek, but Mike grabbed her hips and held her steady. It wasn't Mike that spoke to reassure her though, it was Amy who took Michelle's face in her hands, kissed her on the lips and said, "It will only hurt a moment, loosen up and you'll enjoy it more than you ever thought possible."

Hearing this, Mike felt the incremental loosening of the hole he was in but didn't rush it, instead he stroked Michelle's sides and told her to breathe deeply as she got used to the new feeling. She did as she was told and Mike reached up under her and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples hard, causing her to jump a little. As she did, she impaled herself a little more on his prong and actually enjoyed the stimulation. From the grunt that became a groan of pleasure, Mike knew he'd be banging her ass full force in just moments.

All the while, Amy was kissing Michelle deeply and as Mike pulled his hands away from her breasts to her hips, Amy took over the void and started gently caressing the tight globes as they swayed slowly with the slow pace Mike had begun, barely moving his hips as he let Michelle become accustomed to the giant organ now almost halfway implanted in her virgin back door.

Just as he thought, with the multiple stimulation she was receiving, Mike felt as if a door had opened, feeling her rectum almost fully unlock to him as Michelle relaxed. As she felt it too, Michelle broke her kiss with Amy and said, "Oh god Mike, just fuck me," as she backed her hips hard into Mike, slamming their hips together.

Taking this as his cue, Mike began long-dicking her, not wanting to cum too soon and wanting to give her time to adjust to his invading tool before starting any real fast-paced thrusting. It didn't seem to matter though; she was the one forcing her hips back to meet his. This brought his sense of urgency to the forefront as well, knowing he wouldn't last out any hard fucking of her ass. Throwing caution to the wind, Mike kept one hand on her ass while reaching under her with his other to find her protruding clit, sticking out as big as a walnut. Rubbing the hard nub at the same pace he was now fucking her, Mike felt her orgasm build almost instantly and as it sprayed him once again, her asshole clamped down hard on his cock and he shot a huge load up into her virgin orifice.

His orgasm lasted almost a minute and Amy was even a little surprised as her lover continued jamming his hips forward in an extended attempt to pump all his cum into the grasping confines of Michelle's extremely tight back channel. Holding onto her shoulders for support, Mike finally ended his pumping and pulled Michelle with him as he fell onto his side, still embedded deep in her ass.

Surprisingly, his cock hadn't lost any of its hardness and Amy was glad for that as she lay down with them, her face in the crotch of her two playmates. As sexually aroused as she'd become watching them, Amy was going to do everything she could to keep them going. Leaning in, she placed her tongue squarely on Mike's balls and began to lap at them. The stimulation had the desired effect, making Mike's balls and cock both lunge at the suddenness of the stimulation.

Working her way upward, Amy dug her tongue into Mike's ass and made him squirm, and forcing Michelle to moan as Mike grew inside her. Making her way back downward, Amy used her soft, wet tongue to carve a passage up Michelle's pussy straight to her clit and the electric jolt she shot through Michelle's body caused her to lurch and grasp Mike even that much harder inside her cum-soaked hole.

Mike slowly began to gyrate his hips in a circular motion, causing Michelle to bump backward into him but it was Amy who wanted a piece of Mike's cock now and she slowly pulled him out of the tight canal it was ensconced in. That action caused a haunting moan to escape Michelle's lips and an empty feeling to come over her. Without even realizing it, the married woman began to finger her pussy as Amy took her lover's cock into her mouth.

Mike hummed out a moan of his own as the silk-like mouth engulfed his cock fully and he looked down and saw Amy deepthroat his now fully recovered cock. He knew what she wanted and rolled onto his back to make sure she knew.

Her lover was so sensitive to her needs she thought, taking one last bob on his shaft as she got up on all fours, rose to just her knees, threw one leg over his body and in one sinuous motion planted his perfect phallus deep into her sheath. Crossing his arms behind his head, Mike figured he was in for one fantastic ride, almost forgetting that Michelle was there until she shifted her weight on the bed and rested her head on his broad chest.

Looking up at Amy posting on her man's cock, Michelle could only think the two had the perfect relationship; no boundaries and able to share any fantasy that either might have. A tear came to her eye but she quickly dismissed the feelings and resolved to have as much fun as she could this week, even if it meant going back to her ordinary life when she returned.

Mike was surprised when Michelle took a bit on his nipple but enjoyed the bit of pain to go with the pleasurable feelings of Amy riding his cock as if she owned it. Michelle then shifted again, bringing her lips to Mike's and as the two kissed, Mike felt his orgasm approaching and the second he shot his load deep into Amy's womb, he felt her clutch his chest hair and slam her hips down onto his as the lovers shared an intense orgasm with their new found friend. What neither knew was that Michelle also experienced her own small orgasm by watching the two lovers climax as she kissed the handsome man and ground her clit against his muscular flank.

thor353
thor353
5 Followers
12