Caribbean Vacation Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bus driver announced it was time to leave, the seniors all said goodbye and dutifully headed out leaving Rob and Mary alone amongst the butterflies. They strolled about the flowers and butterflies came and went. One bold one landed on Mary's colorful top, just above her right breast. They watched for a moment as the butterfly walked toward very faint outline of her small nipple protruding through the thin material. She was wishing she hadn't decided to go braless today as they both stood there watching the butterfly walk about on her shirt. Rob could tell she was getting uncomfortable so he asked "Would you like me to take him off?"

"Yes, please," she replied, a bit nervously.

At that Rob placed his hand on her so that he was cradling her entire breast in his hand. Mary reacted by taking a sudden, short deep breath but then immediately relaxing again. As the butterfly walked toward Rob's hand, Mary slowly moved her hand and placed it on top of his, holding it in place as she closed her eyes and relaxed even more at his touch. Without moving his hand away, Rob moved around behind her and wrapped his other arm around her waist, leaned down and inhaled slowly before placing the first tender kiss on her neck. Mary tilted her head to the side, giving him more access as she pressed his hand even tighter to her breast.

Without even thinking about it, Rob slowly slid his other hand across her soft belly and down towards her vagina, pressing the loose wrap skirt in between her legs. Mary reacted by ever so slightly spreading her legs allowing him easier access. He continued kissing and nibbling at her neck as he moved closer to her and pressed his thickening cock into the small of her back. A slow moan of satisfaction came from her before she softly said "We shouldn't be doing this," without opening her eyes or presenting any resistance to his gentle advances.

He slowly began to sway her back and forth to the sounds of the soft music that was coming from a distance away. As he did this he pulled his lower hand back toward her hip, found the opening in the wrap skirt and moved it back in until he found the other end of the fabric and then the soft skin of her thigh. The initial contact of skin to skin in this intimate an area caused a momentary stiffening in Mary but his soft kisses relaxed her again. He again started moving his hand toward her pussy and before it even arrived she was spreading her legs slightly more open.

He was shocked to find no panties to impede his progress and thought that there was a hidden side to this shy, conservative woman. Next he felt the small patch of short trimmed pubic hair and smiled at something that he hadn't seen or felt in the years since he had begged Lynn to permanently remove all of hers. Moving his hand down slowly he began to sense the moistness emanating from her and he could feel the tiny bump of her clit. His middle finger slipped effortlessly into her as she inhaled sharply.

She slowly moved her hands up his arms to his neck and then turned to face him. He pulled his finger from her wet pussy and, keeping it under her wrap skirt, rubbed over her hip to the cheek of her ass as she turned. He lowered his other hand, raised the skirt and grabbed the other cheek, lifting her up as their mouths met in a passionate kiss.

Following several minutes of kissing and groping each other in this mostly deserted yet public place, they broke it off to catch their breath. Only then did Mary start questioning herself. As they quietly strolled to the exit Mary wondered to herself why she felt so good and why she didn't feel any guilt. Never in her life had she come even close to letting any man except Fred touch her like that. "I can't believe I just let him finger my pussy... but it felt sooo good!" she thought to herself.

When they got to the car, Rob turned her around and leaned her back against the car. He slowly moved his hands up either side of her body, brushing the sides of her breasts, taking hold of her head, tipping it back and began kissing her again. She offered no resistance, in fact, she was an active participant. She raised her hands to his head and drew him closer, pressing their open mouths together as their tongues danced with each other. She took his right hand and pulled it down over her body, all the time continuing the kiss. With his hand on her thigh, she pull the skirt up and out of his way, offering him full access to her pussy as she spread her legs.

He dipped his finger in, feeling how much wetter she was then just minutes ago. He lowered his other hand down, reached behind her and lifted her thigh up and to the side, opening her to his hand. Her wetness flowed out, soaking his hand as he slipped two fingers deep inside of her. He pressed against her swollen clit with his palm as he wiggled his fingers, searching the inside of her, finally locating the small mound at the front of her vagina that he knew was her g-spot. He gently massages it with the tip of his fingers while he continued to press his palm against her clit. The pangs of excitement filled her, she broke off the kiss so she could breath and she began to moan as the orgasm built within her.

Her head fell back, eyes closed and he bent down to kiss and lick her neck and throat, his hot breath sending shudders through her. He felt and heard the scream as it started deep within her and bubbled up until she released it completely in the most incredible orgasm she had had in years. He held her and steadied her as her legs weakened and her knees buckled beneath her.

As she regained some strength he brushed the sweat soaked hair out of her face. He caught the glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to look back toward the entrance to the butterfly farm. As he turned so did she and they both saw the two female employees standing in the doorway, openly watching their show. Both women broke into applause as they looked on. Mary waved at them and politely said "Thank you!"

As they drove out of the parking lot they waved goodbye to their smiling audience and headed down the bumpy dirt road. Rob looked at her, started laughing and said "Thank you? I'm glad you enjoyed giving your performance."

Mary laughed at herself. She couldn't believe the events of the last two hours. Could this really be happening to her or was she in a dream -- a dream so real? It must be a dream, she thought, otherwise I would be dying from the guilt. What would Fred think? But it didn't seem to matter; it didn't feel like she had done anything wrong! How could something that felt so good be wrong? It's not like she was falling in love with this man, she loved her husband and always wanted to be with him. No, this was sex, incredible, awesome sex, but just sex. It was a situation that she had let get out of control. But it felt so good. She wanted more.

Having driven all the way back to the main road with Mary silent beside him, Rob stopped the car, reached over and took her hand. "You ok?" he asked caringly.

"Yes, I'm ok. In fact I'm great. This is going to our little secret for now right?"

"I certainly hope so. Listen, Mary, I love my wife and I have a lot of respect for you and Fred and I really don't want to screw anything up, ok?"

Mary turned to him, took both of his hands in hers and said "Rob, I love my husband too, more than you know. And I don't want anything to screw that up either." She kissed his hands and smiled at him.

Rob was filled with mixed emotions. He was happy, scared, oh yah, and still horny. Mary had gotten off and felt great but his cock was still screaming "Fuck me!" He suddenly wanted to be with his wife.

They decided to drive back to Orient Beach where they had agreed to meet Lynn and Fred. Even though they would be early, they would find a comfortable place with a view and relax until the others arrived.

There were a few minutes of awkward silence as they drove down the main road toward Orient Bay until Mary touched his arm tenderly, smiled at him and said, "Hey, everything is ok, ok?"

Rob inhaled deeply and then let it out. "Yah, everything is ok," he smiled back at her.

By the time they got to the beach Rob was back to his old jovial self and Mary was relaxed and enjoying his humor and fun side again. They parked the car and walked out onto the beach. After taking in the scene for a few minutes they walked until they saw a place right on the beach with comfortable chairs and umbrellas. A server quickly greeted them and directed them to a table with two chairs and a love seat that faced the water and the people walking by. The server said "Great place for people watching" as he almost forced them to sit down on the love seat.

Rob tried to get up and move to a chair before Mary put a hand on his arm and said, "Hey, its ok, relax." He laughed at himself, sat down next to Mary and said, "This is funny; look who's telling who to relax." They ordered drinks and started perusing the menu.

Two hours later Rob and Mary were still sitting comfortably, facing somewhat toward each other on the loveseat still watching people as they walked by on the beach. Rob had his arm casually on the back of the seat and they were animated and enjoying each other's company and conversation. They were innocently touching each other on the arm or leg as they spoke and were obviously relaxed and enjoying each other's company.

* * * * *

Having finished our lunch, Lynn and I decided to walk the beach and see if we could find Rob and Mary. I had my swim suit on and an open cotton shirt, Lynn was still wearing her skimpy bikini and beach cover-up which was also open, showing off her assets to everyone on the beach. This is what you do when you walk Orient Beach; the guys suck in their gut and the women push out their breasts. Like Rob and Mary, we were relaxed and enjoying each other's company.

I spotted them first, grabbed Lynn's hand to stop her and pointed them out. Lynn started to wave and call out but stopped herself as we stood there watching our spouses for a minute. I was still holding Lynn's hand and a tingle went through my body as I watched my wife so relaxed with my friend and my imagination started working overtime. I was sure nothing that I was imagining actually happened and we started walking toward them.

They didn't notice us until we were within a few feet of their table and they were startled to see us, as if they had been caught doing something wrong. They both flushed the slightest bit, turned and adjusted themselves on the loveseat and Mary said, "Oh, hi! We didn't see you."

"That's probably because you were so mesmerized by each other," I said with a laugh. "Looks like you had an enjoyable morning and got to know each other better."

"Looks like you did too," Rob replied with a smile, as he gestured toward our hands that were still clasped.

Lynn and I caught Rob and Mary's gaze, looked down and suddenly dropped each other's hand as if they were contaminated. As we stood speechless and embarrassed, Rob and Mary burst into laughter.

We sat down as the server came over and we ordered a round of drinks as we settled into the chairs. The afternoon flew by as we shared stories of our day, each of us leaving out any details that might be misinterpreted. The pleasant conversation and friendship continued through and early dinner on the beach and then back at the hotel piano bar for a night cap. All four of us seemed anxious to get back to our rooms early and spend some alone time with our spouses. The day's events swirling in my head, the memory of nipple play with Lynn and my wild imagination of Mary and Rob going at it, all had me horny and ready to go at it with my wife.

12