Caribbean Vacation Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off, she was making me horny again by replaying the scenes that had just occurred. Second, I had all I could do to not burst out laughing; she was so far off the mark, so far from what any of us were thinking. And third, I knew she was torturing herself with this and laughing now would certainly be the worst thing I could do. I needed to get her to step outside of her lifelong conservative view of herself and see the beautiful, sexy woman that I loved and that I am sure our friends were impressed with.

I reached over and gently stroked her hair as she pulled the bed sheet up to her neck and shrank into the fetal position. "Mary," I said, "I think you are the sexiest, hottest, most incredibly beautiful woman I know. That's what I think of you. And I also think I love you more than you can imagine."

This seemed to begin the thaw and she relaxed her shoulder and released the bed sheet as my words sank in. "So you don't think I'm a slut or you're never going to want to touch me again?" she asked.

I definitely didn't think she was a slut, and I loved how slutty her display had been. I reminded her that I was the one coaxing her on, and so were her friends Lynn and Rob that she was concerned about. I reminded her that this had been one of my fantasies for years and then I told her how much better the real thing was than the fantasy. I explained how if she never did anything like that again, at least I would always have that memory to savor for the rest of my life.

Much more relaxed now but with the questions still spinning in her mind, she asked "Aren't you afraid I would leave you for Rob?"

Now I did laugh. It started slowly as a stifled snicker and it grew. I was still trying to suppress it so she wouldn't get mad at me and I finally asked "So you were thinking about leaving me for Rob? Is his cock really that much better than mine?" as I feigned being hurt.

As she searched my face and found no hint of jealousy, she smiled a bit and then began to laugh with me. Our laughing grew until it overtook our entire bodies, we were literally 'rolling in laughter' until we were crying. We rolled into each other's arms and I looked at her radiant face and said, "Oh my god, Mary, I love you so much. Thank you for being you." and I kissed her passionately.

We talked for at least another hour and covered all of Mary's concerns as well as mine. We talked about the difference between lustful sex -- which we had just enjoyed -- and lovers making love, which we had experienced many times together. Making love is definitely private, one-on-one and involves more emotions than just lust. "Making love usually starts with tender touching, like this," I demonstrated by stroking the soft skin of her shoulder and arm. "Making love is slower and gentler and more connected on a deeper level," I continued as our eyes met and our lips were slowly drawn together.

We kissed for long minutes, our tongues slowly searching each other's mouth and then playing with each other. When we broke our kisses our eyes met again and we stared deep into each other's eyes. No words were needed because we could feel each other's thoughts; we could feel the love that was between us.

Without even thinking about it Mary had slowly parted her legs and my hand found the most tender skin of her inner thighs. Without rushing, without any thought of time, my hand stroked as much of her body as I could reach while our tongues continued their dance. Brushing the back of my hand up and across her short pubic hair I became aware of the heat emanating from deep within her. My hand moved back down, turned and my fingers tested her moistness.

Her hand was searching my body with equal tenderness and relaxed joy. I also had opened my legs as we lay on our sides facing each other, offering her access to my stiffening cock. She gently stroked me once or twice but then nonchalantly moved on to my stomach, my chest, wherever she cared to wonder; and then, perhaps, back to my cock or my balls again and then just as slowly away. With each passing minute our body temperatures rose and our fluids built but no words were spoken.

Without even thinking about it, I slowly worked my way down her body with my lips, kissing or just brushing my lips along every inch of her skin. Starting at her neck, which is usually too sensitive for me to linger on, her throat as she tilted her head up as if to say "don't miss a spot." I kissed her collar bones, then down her cleavage. As Mary luxuriated in the attention, she raised her arms up over her head, her eyes still closed and a look of total surrender on her face.

I moved toward her now exposed under arm, my lips moving across her tender skin. I inhaled the fresh scent of this incredible beauty in front of me and kissed the skin deep in her arm pit which made her giggle and made me smile. I moved slowly down to her breasts, flicked my tongue playfully across her nipples and then on to the softness of her belly, her waist and then down to her hips and thighs. I was in no hurry to get to my destination.

She spread her legs in anticipation and I nibbled on her inner thigh, came up across her pubic mound -- avoiding for now her genitals that ached to have my touch -- and then down her other thigh. On my return I moved ever so slightly away from her skin so now she could only feel my warm breath as I approached her vagina. With my head now between her legs I closed my eyes and inhaled her aroma as a slight moan came from her throat, begging me to touch her.

I licked my own lips first, then hers, sending a shiver through her body. I reached below her thighs with each hand and spread her lips with my fingers before licking again, this time much more deeply. The warmth emanated from her and engulfed my face as I inserted my tongue and tasted her. She inhaled sharply and held her breath for a moment before releasing it and relaxing onto my tongue.

After several minutes of this, I worked my way back up her, more directly and with a bit more intention than on the way down. Our lips met again as I moved my body over hers. In a fluid, perfectly synchronized dance, our bodies aligned, her legs widened and my cock found its home without either of us touching it.

My body hovered over her as if weightless as our mouths danced again and my hips slowly rose and fell to meet hers. There was no rush, no urgency, we were lost in each other and there was no realization of time, nowhere to go. We continued like this, our bodies meeting each other as our motions gradually increased in speed, yet not approaching the lustful slamming or grinding we had experienced earlier.

We broke our kiss and I lifted my head up and away from hers, our eyes locked onto each other. It was as if we could see into each other through our eyes. We were totally focused on each other, unaware of anything outside of our coupled bodies. Without realizing it, our hips had slowed to an almost imperceptible rhythm in and out. The emotions started to build in each of us at the same time and when we finally stopped moving completely, my cock was half way into her, my entire body held erect, hovering over her; and her body was in complete surrender and desire below me.

Frozen in this position, the simultaneous orgasm began to flow through our entire bodies. It was not just our erogenous zones; our entire bodies had become one huge erogenous zone. Overwhelmed by the sensations, our eyes began to fill with tears as our bodies began to tremble. Never losing eye contact, Mary opened her mouth as if to scream but almost no sound came out. Even though my orgasm was building to explosion, I was more focused on Mary's as I watched it rip through her body, every inch of her tense and trembling until it finally exploded from her. A floodgate of tears poured from her as she was completely overwhelmed. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, milking shot after shot of cum from me.

I slowly lowered myself down onto her settling body, reached around her and hugged her as she hugged me. The tears now flowing from both of us, we held each other like this, enjoying the afterglow of the most incredible experience of our lives. Finally lifting myself up and off of her, I asked, "Why are we crying?"

She started laughing as she wiped the tears from her face and said, "I have no idea, but I have never felt anything like that in my life."

12