Carin's Story Ch. 3

Story Info
Carin's training continues.
2.1k words
4.48
52k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy stood over me gently letting the tips of the flogger caress my body, he drew it over my still developing breasts, teasing my engorged nipples. He smiled at me confidently as he drew the flogger back and let it softly drop onto my left breast; he repeated this on my right breast. He continued this ministration of my breast until I was panting with excitement moaning as my nipples became more and more sensitive. I could feel my pussy getting wet and my hips undulated involuntarily.

"That's it baby." He said. "Let it happen, feel it baby, let it go."

His ministrations became firmer as he began to reach back and swing with more force. My tits pink and hot, were now turning red, and I began to feel a sting with each stroke of the flogger.

I moaned, and my tits began to throb, my nipples aching, Daddy was whipping me now, my tits were on fire, my nipples feeling like they were going to explode! I was thrusting my hips into the air wanting that feeling again!

"Feel the fire baby! Feel it sweetheart" he encouraged.

"You're going to CUM baby!"

"You're going to CUM when Daddy tells you to CUM aren't you baby?"

"You're going to explode for Daddy!"

"Your titties are so hot baby!"

"Your nipples so hard!"

"You want this!"

"Oh yes Daddy!"

"You need this!"

"Yes Daddy, please!"

"You love the pain!"

"CUM on baby!"

"CUM for Daddy as I whip your titties!"

"CUM for Daddy NOW!"

With that I thrust my hips up and my pussy exploded, ejaculating, my girl CUM squirting into the air and landing on the bed between my wide-open thighs…

He continued whipping my tits until my orgasm subsided and I fainted.

As I regained consciousness, I heard Daddy say that the welts will fade in a few days. I just smiled a weak smile and said thank you Daddy.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" He asked.

He already knew the answer, my climax had told him what he wanted to know.

He climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. "You know what to do baby." As he rested his ass on my tender tits, I began to suck Daddy's cock. As his ass tormented my perky hot overly sensitive tits I sucked his cock for all I was worth. Again my hips began to undulate, my pussy beginning to moisten again.

Daddy slid out of my mouth and moved off the bed to stand at the head of the bed, he adjusted my position so that my head now hung over the edge, and he fed me his cock once again. Sliding it easily into my throat, his balls resting across my nose and eyes, he began fucking my face with his huge swollen cock.

"So baby it's happening again, isn't it? Your little pussy is starting to itch isn't baby? You want Daddy to help you to CUM again don't you?" He said as he continued to saw his huge boner in and out of my throat.

I heard the ratchet, and felt my legs being lifted off the bed and spread wider, Daddy positioned me so that my pussy was now pointed at the ceiling, my legs spread in a wide "V".

"Remember baby, this is what you need."

"This is what you want, what you crave, so give in to the feeling, you will get through the pain baby, on the other side is your pleasure, strive for the pleasure baby, that is the place Daddy is going to take you now."

He shoved his cock deep into my throat as he placed the star shaped clips over my swollen nipples, my body wrenched in pain as the spring loaded clips tighten around my nipples, tears exploded from my eyes, the pain excruciating.

Immediately Daddy's crop struck me square on my splayed pussy my body stiffening as the pain shot through the core of my being! I felt like he had shoved a hot poker into my cunt and skewered me. Again the crop came down hard on my cunt! Again the pain shot through me.

I forgot all about my nipples!

He began to slap my thighs turning them a bright red.

The pain of the nipple clamps had turned to a dull throb, and I notice that I could now feel my clit throbbing also. Each time my heart would beat my nipples and clit throbbed, my thighs were burning, hot and beet red.

Daddy continued to fuck my face, he was now lightly tapping my pussy and throbbing clit with the crop…

"That's it baby, pass through the pain, and strive for the pleasure.

"You want it baby, you need it, you need the pain baby to make the pleasure so much better!"

His crop was soaked with my juices as my pussy was flowing copiously, so much so that when his crop slapped my pussy it splashed onto my thighs.

"Baby" he said, "You are so fucking wet!"

"You love it don't you Baby!"

"You love it when Daddy smacks your pussy. Don't you?"

"You want me to smack your pussy harder, don't you?"

SMACK!

"You want it, don't you?"

SMACK!

"You want to CUM for me, don't you"

SMACK!

"You're going to CUM for me, aren't you baby."

Daddy stepped back, pulling his cock out of my mouth and attacked my titties with the crop! I didn't pull back, I arched my back, begging him to do it again, I needed it, I wanted it! My pussy was on fire again and I wanted to CUM!

"Daddy please let me CUM! "

"Please Daddy tell me to CUM now!"

"Please Daddy I need it!"

Daddy shoved his cock back into my mouth, as the crop landed crisply on my clit!

"CUM! You little fuck toy… CUM for your Daddy!"

As the crop landed again and again on my clit and the pain/pleasure combined into ecstasy my cunt began squirting again.

This time Daddy leaned forward and placed his mouth over my squirting cunt drinking my ambrosia as he began shooting his CUM into my mouth.

I sucked and I sucked, wanting Daddy to know how grateful I was for training me and giving me his gift.

Daddy's continued to suck my cunt, and I felt his fingers press against my asshole. He was slowly circling my puckered hole, his finger slick with my own juices.

I groaned as his finger penetrated my ass.

"Oh Daddy! You're in the wrong hole Daddy! That's my asshole Daddy. You're fingering my ass Daddy! Oh Daddy!"

"Yes baby, Daddy wants all of you. Daddy will soon be fucking this little hole of yours." He said as he stirred my ass with his finger.

Daddy continued to savor my cunt as he skewered his finger in and out of my asshole. He added another finger as he stiffened his long tongue and pushed it into my pussy.

He removed his fingers and I felt that tongue whip out of my pussy and push against my puckered hole. He wiggled the tip at the center and pushed it into my ass. His tongue stiffened again as he pushed more of it into me. He began to fuck my asshole with his tongue.

"Daddy you're going to make me CUM!"

"No!" He yelled as he ripped his tongue out of my ass.

"You will not CUM unless you have permission!"

"From now on you young slut, you will not CUM unless I tell you to, is that understood?"

"Yes Daddy." I cried.

Daddy circled around the bed, he went over to his bureau and retrieved an anal plug, lubed it, and unceremoniously thrust it into my ass.

Daddy paced back and forth… He went to his wall, he grabbed what I found out later to be a cat-o-nine tails. Saying nothing he pulled back and let fly, my right ass cheek the target of his passion!

I screamed as the tips of the whip bit into my tender young ass flesh! Daddy let go with another swing of the whip directing it to my left cheek. I screamed again as the pain was unbelievable.

Daddy then said this will never do, and I heard the ratchets again, this time lowering me down onto the bed, my body stiffened as my sore ass came in contact with the bed. Daddy untied me and led me over to the pommel horse. Telling to lean over the center of the horse, he began to secure my ankles and wrist to the legs of the horse.

Like a man possessed Daddy circled me, once satisfied, he lashed out again with the whip. I screamed again, and again he stopped saying, "I thought you would be stronger, but I think you need to be gagged." He again went to his bureau and brought back a long thick dildo gag. He told me to open my mouth, which I did willingly, and slid the gag into my mouth and throat and secured it behind my head.

He remove the anal plug and replaced it with a larger one, I thought he was going to tear me open as the widest part stretched my little sphincter to the limit, but final it slipped in and I closed up around the base of it.

I felt so full, and then it began to vibrate… Oh Daddy you are so wicked!

Then the whipping began, very controlled, and very direct, never hard enough to break the skin.

I could no longer screamed and my ass was now on fire, my nipples ached and my pussy was dripping, I had made it to the other side of the pain.

Daddy began to tell me how beautiful my ass was, all I could think about was needing to CUM again, wanting to hear his words, commanding me to CUM!

The whipping stopped, my ass, thighs and lower back crisscrossed with dark red welts. Daddy began to massage my very hot, very sore and very tender ass, as he did this he reached up and untied the gag and told me to spit it out if that's what I wanted. I thought for a moment, just a split second before spitting it out and begging for Daddy's cock!

I wanted his cock!

Daddy was now standing behind me his huge cock now pelting my tender ass.

"Where do you want my cock my little fuck toy?" he teased.

"In my ass Daddy, please in my ass I need to CUM Daddy, I need it so bad, Please!"

He removed the anal plug and shoved his cock into the stretched open hole left by the plug before it closed, his cock was deep inside me when my rectal walls closed around his shaft.

Daddy groaned as my ass tightened around his cock, his cock deep inside his little girl, his fuck toy, his slut!

His hips slowly began to press against my tender ass cheeks and I began to feel his huge cock move within me, short rhythmic movements that began to slowly intensify until he was withdrawing his cock completely and slamming back into my hole!

Daddy slammed my ass, banged my ass, and FUCKED MY ASS! And I was begging for it!

I felt Daddy's cock swell and knew he was going to CUM!

"Daddy may I CUM when you CUM Daddy?"

"YES!" he spat between clenched teeth, his jaw locked, his head thrown back as he slammed into my ass and froze, his body jerking spastically as his orgasm gripped his soul! CUM!" was all he could say.

My ass snapped closed around Daddy's spewing cock locking him inside of me, as I felt him shoot his CUM into my bowels over and over and over again, my body stiffening as the orgasmic wave took me and shook me.

I was CUMMING! CUMMING hard.

Daddy, his cock still spasming still shooting deep inside me leaned over my back grabbed my nipples and released the clamps!

I screamed in pain and pleasure as the blood rushed back into my nipples! It was glorious it seemed that my whole body was one orgasmic nerve as I came harder then anytime before!

That's the last thing I remember before waking up in Daddy's bed.

Daddy's training continued, putting me through a regiment that now keeps me on the edge of orgasm when in his presence… trained to the point that I will not CUM unless given permission.

I now CUM at his command, I am always wet and ready for him.

Finis...

* * * * *

This story is over, but the adventure will continue, sorry it took so long to get it out, and to you that I have promised your fantasies, please be patient with me, I will do my best to meet your request. You don't know how much I appreciate all your attention. I have a favor to ask, please read, "The Initiation of Bliss Chapter 2, it needs votes. Thank y'all, in advance, and keep the emails coming! Hugs and Kisses... babyBliss.