Carissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to start moving in her, when she started moaning and bucking her hips on her own accord.

He chuckled and began to take long, slow thrusts into her tight little pussy. She became hungry for more.

"Mmm...mmm hmm... yes, yes... please... more please." she moaned.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want...mmm, yes... umm... more... faster..." she replied in a moan.

He stopped all movement, anchoring her to where she could not thrust her hips up to his. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to...ummm... fuck-- me?" She said uncertainly while wriggling and trying to get some sort of penetration.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck the hell out of your tight little pussy." He demanded in a casual tone.

"Ummm... I... I want you to... ummm... fuck my pussy?"

"Hmmm... I don't believe you. Tell me again with more conviction." he said as he began slowly grinding his hips in a circular motion.

"Mmm... please..." she tried begging.

"Please what?" He teased, slowly drawing all of the way out.

"POUND YOUR FAT COCK INTO MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY!!!" She yelled at him.

That was all the teasing he could handle at the moment. He needed her. NOW!

He thrust into her sopping pussy as hard as he could and they both moaned aloud. He kept thrusting, all the while she was peeling at his back in ecstasy.

She was moaning like a cheap whore now, he thought. She was about to come. He could tell. So he stopped all the way out of her and flipped her over onto her hands and knees.

"I still have to punish you for punching me earlier. Remember?" Was all he said before his hand came down HARD on her sexy ass.

"AAAHHH!" she shouted in pain. That hurt. It really, really hurt.

His hand came down again on her ass. The stinging sensation worsened. Again and again he slapped her ass, making it throb. After about ten slaps though, she began to moan. He noticed that she was now thrusting her hips back to meet his hand.

"Are you enjoying this, you little slut?" he teased her.

All she could do was moan in response.

He knew she was his the moment she started shuddering from her orgasm. She came from him just spanking her.

Looking at her on her hands and knees, thrusting her curvy hips up to meet his hand almost undid him. But he wanted to fill her hot little pussy with his cum the first time they fucked.

He positioned his fuck stick at her opening and plunged into her from behind. He kept thrusting and thrusting into her. Harder and harder. They were both panting and moaning uncontrollably. She came again all over his dick. It was too much... He shot his huge load into her pussy as her inner muscles pulsed around his cock. Spurt after spurt of his cum filled her. When he had nothing left, he rolled onto his back and pulled her with him. He had never come so hard with anyone. He needed rest.

----------------------------------------------

Wow. She could never have dreamed how amazing sex could be. It had hurt at first, but the end results... well, just WOW.

She lay there on top of him. They were both recuperating from the ordeal they had just shared. But as she began to come down from her climax, she began remembering what had just happened. He had raped her and here she was thinking about how incredible it was.

Just then, she realized that her restraints were off. She could make a bolt for it.

She jumped up on still wobbly legs and dashed for the door. He was on her in an instant.

They crashed into the carpet. He was crushing her with his massive frame. She could hardly breathe as it was from the impact.

"Just when I was beginning to trust that you would be a good girl, you try to run away."

He sat up on top of her and twisted her wrists behind her back. He pulled her up and walked her the few feet back to the bed. He laid her on it and redid her bindings. He left the gag off.

"Please. Please just let me go. Don't rape me again. please." she begged.

"I can't let you go yet... We just got started. Besides, you loved my tongue and how my big cock stretched your tight little pussy. You liked how I slapped your ass as punishment. You enjoyed all of it. But, don't worry. I won't fuck that pussy of yours again until you BEG me for it." he didn't say all of the things he WOULD make her do.

"You promise?" She asked doubtfully.

"If you promise to be a good girl from now on, I promise I will not put my dick in your pussy. At least, not until you beg. And hell, maybe not even then. So, is it a deal?"

When she nodded her head yes, he spoke again. "Good. Now you just rest a little bit. I'll just sit in the recliner and watch you for a while." he moved over to the chair and watched her as she fought to keep her eyes open.

----------------------------------------------

She woke up in what felt like just minutes later. It was probably about 6 in the morning judging by the barely peaking sun outside. All the events of the past night came rushing back to her now. She was bound and raped. She had lost her virginity to a complete stranger. She didn't even know his name.

"Good morning, beautiful." His voice made her jump. "What are you thinking about?"

"I was just thinking about how you are a sorry son of a bitch." she replied evenly.

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" he asked calmly.

"Well, ass hole. You took my virginity against my will. You raped me." She said, her temper rising. "You are a complete stranger and you took my virginity. I don't even know who you are."

"Alec." he said.

"What?"

"My name is Alec. I own a company in New York. I am 28 years old. I love to live spontaneously. I live for fun, although I do have a huge responsibility with keeping my company afloat. I love art and rock and roll music... but not the new stuff. The classics. I love a girl who is not afraid to be herself and likes to have fun, but knows when to be serious. I think that is about all you need to know." he informed.

"Well, you can't forget that, apparently, you also rape helpless women." She said bitterly.

"You may think of it as rape, but I see it as a way to get to know each other without all of the awkward first date crap. I did you a favor." He shrugged.

"A FAVOR!" She roared. "You arrogant piece of shit! I will have you locked away for the rest of your life for this. You will rot away in a jail cell."

"I disagree. I am positive that our time together will be considered a wonderful memory to you once our time is up. As a matter of fact, I will have you begging me to let you stay. You will be pleading for me to fuck you silly again and again. Look. I will show you how it starts."

He lowered his head to her breasts and began licking and sucking them.

"You promised you would not touch me." She panicked.

"No. I promised that I would not fuck your pussy. But there is so much other stuff that leaves open for me to do." He said, as he lowered his head once again to her now aching breasts.

Curse her body for reacting to his damned touch. She hated him damn it! But she could not deny that, despite her hatred, her body wanted, no, needed this. Soon enough, she was moaning.

She could feel the tingling sensation in her vaginal area again. She could soon feel the liquid pooling between her thighs.

"Now," he said as he stopped abruptly and began to undo her bindings," You are going to suck my cock, and suck it good. No teeth, or there will be consequences." He took his dick in his hand and pointed it towards her hot mouth.

"But... I don't know how." she said helplessly.

"Just take it as far into your mouth as possible. Breathe through your nose and relax your throat muscles to take me deeper." He instructed.

She opened her mouth as much as she could to take him in. She put her lips over her teeth to avoid scraping him as he slowly inserted himself.

God. He was huge. He was barely three or four inches in and he was already hitting the back of her throat. She tried to use her tongue, but his thickness took up every millimeter in her mouth.

"Relax. Breathe through your nose. That's it." He coached, easing his length farther into her throat, and pulling out just as slowly.

____________________________________________________________________

He loved the way his cock looked in her mouth. She was so tiny compared to him. He loved watching her struggle to take in as much of his dick as possible, and the mixed emotions running across her face as she was doing so.

Right now, her expression was stuck on confusion... why this was happening to her, perhaps? Or maybe, why was she enjoying this so much? Oh well. He didn't truly care which of the two it was right now. All he could focus on was how she actually began to suckle him. It wasn't much, but since she wasn't doing anything with her tongue, this change in actions caught his attention very quickly.

_____________________________________________________________________

I guess I'm not doing too bad, she thought while sucking on his cock. Actually, she didn't think this was bad at all. She was certainly starting to enjoy hearing HIM moan for a change.

She brought her hand to his shaft and began pumping it in time with her mouth. His grunts and groans grew louder, and his hands tightened their grip on the back of her head, pulling her hair a little.

She reached her other hand up and began gently squeezing his balls. He was growling now. She had never heard anything so utterly primitive from a man before, and this spurned her into action. She began sucking his cock with a vengeance, taking him deeper into her throat with each thrust.

"Oh shit!!! Yeah, you fucking slut!!! Suck my cock!" he bellowed. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. Oh shit! I'm gonna shoot my load down your throat and you are going to swallow EVERY drop!" He came then. His seed poured into her mouth at an incredible speed. There was so much. She could barely get it all down, taking deep, quick swallows in order to obey his command.

When he was finished, he pulled away from her and she took deep gasping breaths. His cock was glistening from her saliva and his own juices. Damn. She had done a good job.

"Damn girl! You sure can suck some cock when you set your mind to it." He said as he wavered slightly on his feet. "I think you deserve a treat. But first, you must be starving. I'll be back in a jiffy." He put her on the bed and restrained her once more before he grabbed his clothes and left out the door.

______________________________________________________________________

She didn't know how long he had been gone exactly, but it was not very long at all. Soon he returned with a tray carrying some very enticing aromas. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, syrup, whipped cream, strawberries, and a banana all adorned the over-flowing tray. He set it down on the bedside table and left. He quickly returned with steaming cup of what smelled like coffee.

"I wasn't sure exactly what you liked, so I just got a bunch of stuff."

He undid her restraints and set the tray beside her, handing her the cup of coffee and a fork. She was famished and ate with a passion. She had almost finished the entire tray before she was full. She sat back, drinking her coffee and watched as he left the room with the almost empty tray.

Holy shit. She was unrestrained and he had left the door wide open. She heard a faucet turn on and assumed he was washing the few dishes from her meal. Now was her chance. She set the coffee cup down on the bedside table, careful not to make any sound whatsoever. She saw her clothes lying on the floor and put them on as quickly and quietly as she could. She did not know where her shoes were, but didn't care. She needed to get the hell out of here.

She tip-toed to the door and peaked out. No one was in the hall, and the water had stopped running, but the sound of dishes softly knocking against other dishes carried out to her, along with a soft whistle.

She had no idea which way the door was, and this was definitely not a small apartment. But she took a chance and went in the opposite direction than the kitchen.

She lucked out! The door was only about ten feet away from where she was standing. She started walking towards it and was about to grab the handle when she realized the whistling had stopped. There were no sounds now. It was eerily quiet.

She grabbed the handle and began to turn it when he spoke.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said in a deadly whisper.

She turned around and saw the silent fury in his eyes. He was still in the hallway, ten feet away, and she was already turning the handle. She could make a run for it, but did she really think she could get away? She had to try.

She yanked the door open and started to run, but he was like a cheetah, and she never had a chance to even make it two feet out the door.

He dragged her back into his apartment and lay on top of her. He held her in place as she was struggling to get away. When she was finally panting and too exhausted to fight anymore, she lay still. He had her hands pulled behind her back and her face flat to the floor, his knees straddling her butt and his mouth next to her ear.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Bad girl. You broke your promise.... so I get to break mine." As he said this, a chill ran down her spine. She renewed her efforts and tried to fight him off again. All she managed to do though was push her dress farther up her thighs and over her butt to expose her. He took out his cock, held her hands in place with one of his, and guided his throbbing member into her tight hole.

"I knew it! I knew you would be wet for it! You are just a little slut at heart, huh?" He asked mockingly, teasing her.

"Fuck you!" She yelled, hating him...or maybe herself?... more each second.

He just chuckled, leaned close to her ear and said, "No my dear... Fuck you!" at the same time driving into her with one hard thrust, and hearing her moan like a whore.

He pounded her tight little cunt non-stop. When he felt she was about to come, he egged her on. "Come on, baby. Come hard all over my dick. Lemme feel that tight little cunt of yours squeeze my cock." His words sent her over the edge and she came HARD. He gave her a few moments to recuperate and began a slower rhythm.

"See. See how good I can make you feel. Just give in to it, baby girl. That's my slut. Say it. Say you're my slut!" He said, all the while thrusting in and out of her cum-soaked pussy.

She shook her head no, so he stopped moving on one of his withdrawals, leaving just the tip of his dick inside her. "No? Tell me you're my slut." Again she shook her head. "He started barely thrusting, the tip of his penis entering and exiting very slowly, a little more going in, then quickly being taking out again.

She was moaning, and was frustrated at his teasing and her response to it.

God, she was sick. How could just a few words make her forget everything he had taken from her? Her pride, her virginity, and now her will power were gone. But dammit... It wasn't her fault! It was her damned body and the way it defied her protests and responded to his touch. Or maybe... Maybe he was right... Maybe she WAS just a slut at heart... Even if this was true, she would NEVER give in to this prick... NEVER!

"Come on, baby... Just tell me you're my slut. That's all you have to do! It's so easy... Just three little words, my dear, and I can have you moaning and writhing like the little slut you truly are... don't deny yourself the pleasure I can bring you any longer! Quit fighting it and just let it happen." He whispered into her ear.

"You arrogant prick... Just let me go! I won't tell anyone! I just want to go home... please..."

"Tell me you are my slut... the sooner you cooperate, the sooner it will be over..."

"Please... please..." She began as she started to weep... silent sobs wracking her body.

"Well... since you refuse to do what I ask of you, I will have to punish you... "

to be continued?.....

I hope you are enjoying it thus far. I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions are welcome! I'd love to continue this story, but I believe I will leave that decision up to you. Thanks for reading!!! 

12