Carl Be Mine, My Special Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure. Just try it. If you don't like it, you can stop."

"You won't tell anyone that I sucked your cock, will you?"

"Unless my mouth is around your cock, Carl, my lips are seal," I said with a laugh and making him laugh, too.

I couldn't believe when he got down on his knees between my legs and started blowing me. Oh, my God. He was sucking my cock, he was really sucking my cock, as if he had sucked cocks for years. No way this was his first blowjob. He was blowing me, as if he was a thousand dollar prostitute. Don't ask. It's just something that I know.

"Anthony! Anthony! Anthony!"

I opened my eyes and Carl was standing over me.

"Carl? What time is it? I must have fallen asleep after drinking all this wine."

"It's almost midnight. What the Hell are you doing sitting there with no pants and with an erection? Were you playing with yourself? And who bought you the flowers?"

"I bought those for you, as a Valentine's gift. I could have sworn I heard your car, but that was hours ago. I must have fallen asleep."

"Are you kidding me? You bought me floor seats to the Celtics? Way to go! Way to go! I only get tickets to the nose bleed section. How'd you score these?"

"It's a long story. I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

"Happy Valentine's Day," he said pulling me towards him and giving me a big, wet kiss. I couldn't believe he just kissed me, French kissed me. I was wide awake now. "Don't you want your Valentine's Day present?"

"You bought me a gift?"

"No," he said, "but I have something for you," he said falling to his knees and taking my cock in his mouth.

We've been happily together as boyfriends, ever since.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12