Carl Catches a Tiger by the Toe!

Story Info
Tiger Chin tries to sneak out on her bill, is caught,
955 words
3.15
17.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiger Chin a busty 20 year old oriental girl down on her luck. Walked into Carl's French Lick. She was 4 ft 2 inches had 36 c breasts, wore a leather miniskirt with a black leather halter top and black pumps. Tiger ordered the specialty of the house and a white wine cooler. Tiger unfortunately didn't have the $25 she owed on the bill. She tried to pretend she had to go to the restroom. Carl was watching closely and caught her outside, He snapped handcuffs on her wrists and told her he would take her back in by the back door to help her avoid a perp walk through his restaurant, Tiger thought he was a nice man till they got near his black van. Carl stuck a hypodermic in Tiger's ass. It put a dose of fast acting narcotic into Tiger. Tiger was asleep about a minute later. Carl opened the door to the rear compartment and laid Tiger in the van. He picked up a training collar with leash and put it on her. Then he proceeded to strap a ball gag on Tiger. Finally he locked a set of shackles on Tiger.

Carl drove to his secluded lake house. He picked up Tiger and carried her to his entertainment room. He removed the gag, shackles, hand cuffs and chained her to the stage. He sat in his lazy boy recliner drinking beer while waiting for Tiger to wake up. Tiger finally woke up. She look around, saw Carl in his recliner. She asked. "What's going on?"

Carl replied. "You have volunteered to be the second addition to my harem. Now strip for your Master!" Carl pushes a button on a remote. Music starts playing.

Tiger tells Carl. "I won't strip for you! I'm not your slave!" Carl pushes the button that controls the training collar. A shock goes through Tiger.

He does it again. Then says " my name is Carl and I'm your Master. You are a sex toy, Who owns this sex toy?" Then he pushes the button again.

Tears start to flow out Tiger's eyes as she says, "Carl is my Master, I an a sex toy owned by Carl." The music starts again. Tiger gets up and starts dancing with the beat of the music. First she kicks off her pumps. Then she slowly removes her Halter top and tosses it to Carl. Then she dances some more causing her nice tits to bounce for her Master, Finally she removes her leather miniskirt and tosses it to her master. She continues to dance nude till her master orders her.

"Get over here and Kneel at my feet and open your mouth, Tiger complies reluctantly expecting a cock to be shoved in her mouth. Carl takes his cock out his cock and pisses into Tiger, "Drink Every drop Slave!" Tiger is humiliated, but obeys her Master. Carl piss is dark yellow and sour tasting. When he finishes he orders Tiger. "Play with my cock and balls slave! Make me hard!" Tiger obeys her master and plays with them until he is good and hard.

Carl lies back in his recliner with his erection pointing towards the ceiling. "Climb on my cock and ride it slave!" orders Tigers master. Tiger obediently climbs on her Master and rides his cock, She energetically bounces up and down on it for 2 hours before she feels him ejaculate, Carl loves watching his slave's breasts bounce while she rides him.

Then Carl says, "Shower time!" He leads Tiger to the room with 8 cages, Carl presses his thumb to the digital lock.

The computer says, "Cage number 1 unlocked,"

Carl orders, "Slave out of the cage. We are going to the shower!" Cassie obeys her Master, She grateful for any chance to get out of her cage. She follows Carl and the new sex slave to the shower.

Carl says to the computer. "Shower on usual temperature." The shower turns on.

Carl slaps both slaves on their buttocks and says, "Get in!"

Cassie and Tiger get in a large shower, They just stand there, Carl says, "Soap each other up and play and kiss with one another. Cassie and Tiger both soap each other's breasts, pussies. But Cassie was the first to start French kissing Tiger. Then Tiger did the same to Cassie.

Carl orders his sex Slaves, "Now it's time to wash me," Cassie and Tiger both wash their master, Cassie washes Carl's back side. Tiger washes Carl's front side paying special attention to his balls, and cock. Carl's cock is soon hard as a rock again. He puts his hand on Tiger's head and pushes her onto her knees.

"You know what I want he says." Tiger begins to blow her master, while he positions Cassie so he has access to her breasts. Carl sucks on Cassie's nipples, and plays with them. Cassie begins to be aroused, Her nipples get hard like pencil erasers. She is red from embarrassment. After all she is a sex slave, and her masters treatment is making her wet. Carl ejaculates in Tiger's mouth. She obediently swallows his seed,

Then Carl says to the computer, "Shower off." The shower shuts off, and Carl hands towels to his slaves, Each of them dry off, then Cassie, Tiger both dry off their master. Then he leads them to their cages, locks them in.

He says, "Be good girls! No talking unless you want shocked! I'm going to the restaurant,"

He says to the computer, "Activate rule number 1 Enforcement."

The computer says, "Enforcement active."

Carl leaves to get dressed, and goes to the restaurant.

Tiger tries to speak to Cassie. The computer hears her, and shocks her.