Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers

*****

Betty had just finished her gardening when she saw Amy walking up to her house. "Over here," she yelled from the roses.

"Hi Aunt Betty," Amy said as she moved over to hug her. She called her aunt even though she was not really her aunt.

"What brings you over to this side of town?" Betty asked.

"I need to ask you some questions about my mother and the College swim coach." Amy was not going to beat around the rose bush.

Betty froze and tried not to show her nervousness. "What did your mother tell you?" She wasn't going to break her word of silence.

"She told me the whole story," Amy said. "Well almost all."

"You tell me what you know and maybe I can help. Does she know you are talking to me about it now?"

"No," Amy said. "But I really need to know."

"Let's go inside and you can tell me everything."

While sitting at the table drinking diet cokes Amy told Betty what her mother had said.

"Well yes, that's what I remember. What else do you want to know?"

"I want to know if there was something more than just sex."

"What did Alice say?"

"She said it was just sex and being curious," Amy said flustered. "I think it was more than that."

Betty knew she could get into trouble with Alice but she was tired of her friend lying. "It was more than sex. I knew something was bothering her from the first day of practice. All she would talk about was the coach. I couldn't shut her up. We could see it in the coach's eyes as well when they were together. When they finally acted on it Alice was floating on cloud nine. I had never seen her so happy. "

"And then the coach broke away from her after the sex," Amy said.

"At first but before Alice married your father the coach came by to talk to her. I left the room but knew what she wanted."

"She still loved my mother," Amy said with a shocked face.

"And...your mother still loved her," Betty continued. "She was going to call off the marriage until your grandmother talked her out of it. "

"God, she's doing the same thing to me," Amy blurted out.

"You?" Betty said sitting up. "That's the reason for all of these questions."

"Yes," Amy said smiling. "I met someone I really care for."

"Another female."

"Yes."

"Your father is a good man but Alice never really loved him," Betty said. "There are different types of love."

"I know," Amy said quickly. "Do you know what happened to the coach?"

"There were rumors about the coach and Alice so she resigned to stop any embarrassment for your mom. The last I heard she now is the coach over in Youngstown."

"Thanks Aunt Betty. I don't know how to repay you."

"There is one way," Betty said. "Follow your heart."

"I will," Amy said as she hugged her.

*****

Ericka was behind her desk writing letters to high school sophomores when she heard someone knock on her door frame. She looked up to see a cute blonde girl who looked somewhat familiar. "Hi."

"Coach Stanley?" Amy asked.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"My name is Amy Garrett. You knew my mother."

"Alice," Ericka said as she dropped the pen she was holding. "Please come in and close the door."

Amy did as the woman said and sat on the chair next to her desk.

"You're as lovely as your mother," Ericka said. "How is she doing?"

"OK I guess," Amy replied. "I know what happened between her and you."

Ericka took a deep breath. "It was a long time ago. Why are you here?"

"I'm a lesbian," Amy blurted out. It was the first time she had said it aloud.

"Wow," Ericka said as she sat back in her chair. "That's fantastic."

"Not really," Amy said smiling. "My mother is giving me a hard time about it."

"I'm not surprised," Ericka said. "She could never accept it herself."

"You loved her," Amy announced.

"Yes," Ericka said. "More than I could ever put in words."

"Did she love you?"

Ericka laughed. "I thought so right up to the time she said I DO to your father."

"I think she still does," Amy said.

"Well that really doesn't matter anymore does it?" Ericka said. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes, talk to my mother." Amy said with tears forming in her eyes.

Ericka almost said no but could see the hurt in Amy's eyes. The same hurt she experienced years before. "Ok."

*****

Alice thought about telling her husband but knew he would go completely nuts. She thought that she could relate her own experiences and it would be enough to convince her daughter it was just a phase in her young life. The aroma of the chocolate cake in the oven was overpowering her senses. The oven buzzer went off just as the doorbell rang.

"Hello Alice," Ericka said when the startled woman answered the door.

"Ms. Stanley," Alice blurted out.

Ericka laughed. "I think you can call me Ericka now. I'm only four years older than you."

"What are you doing here?"

"That's not much of a welcome," Ericka smiled.

Alice starred into the still gorgeous woman's blue eyes, "I'm sorry, would you like to come in?"

"I'd like that very much," she replied. She followed the nervous woman into her home.

"Umm, something smells great," Ericka said as she walked into the kitchen.

"I have to take the cake out of the oven," she said.

Ericka sat at the table and checked out Alice's body. Her breasts were still quite large and her hips a little wider but overall looked real nice.

"I hear you are still coaching," Alice smiled as she sat the cake on the stove's burners to cool off.

"Yes, it's my love. Actually it's my only love right now."

Alice gulped. "I'm happily married to Bob."

"Happily?"

"Of course, he's been a great husband."

Ericka stood and walked closer to Alice who backed up slightly. "I made a big mistake years ago."

Alice took a breath and held it as Ericka's fingers moved up to pull the bangs to the side of her face. The fingers traced downward over her cheeks and inward to her mouth. She didn't pull back as the fingers gently brushed over the trembling lips. "You seduced me," Alice whispered.

"Did I?" Ericka whispered, while her fingers moved down over the chin to Alice's neck.

"Don't please," Alice said softly as Ericka's touches moved down to the top of her chest. Her heart was thumping under her ribs and her panties were now soaked.

"Shhh," Ericka whispered. She touched the top button of her blouse and released it. Alice's eyes closed when she felt the second and third button opened. The cool air now blew against her hot flesh over her packed bra. "Take off your blouse," Ericka said.

"I can't," the panting woman said.

"Yes, you want to."

Alice thought back and remembered the soft touches and kissed on her body that day. Her mind was so confused but her body was not. It ached for her to touch her.

Ericka smiled when she saw Alice's fingers pop the bottom button and then the next two. When the last button released Ericka pulled open the silky green blouse and looked at the white lacy bra. "Turn around," she commanded.

Alice's body obeyed as she turned and looked out the kitchen window. She felt her blouse being pulled off of her shoulders and then her bra clasp release. As Ericka pulled the bra straps off her shoulders the coach gently kissed the tender neck before her. "Ohhh," she moaned when Ericka's fingers moved around and up to cup her naked breasts as the bra fell from them.

*****

Amy met Carla after the last class and before band practice. "Go home with me," she said to Carla.

"Won't your mother be home?"

"Yes, that's why I want you to go with me," Amy grinned. She knew Ericka would be there already and if things went as she thought it would they would catch them together.

"Ok, but she will just kick me out of the house."

"I don't think so," Amy grinned.

*****

Ericka had removed everything except for the white bikini panties. "Let's go to your bedroom."

Alice was in a trance as she led her ex-coach up the stairs to the master bedroom. It was the same bed she had lied to herself all of those years. She pushed down her panties and pulled back the bedspread.

As she moved under the sheet Ericka stopped her. "No, I want to see you." Alice pushed the top sheet down to her feet and moved to her back with her legs held tightly together. Her eyes never left Ericka's body as it was exposed to her eyes. It was just as she remembered it.

Ericka grinned as she pushed down her black panties showing Alice her shaved pussy mound. She looked behind her to make sure the door was slightly cracked before she moved to the bed. "I love you Alice. I've always loved you." She saw a tear in the woman's eyes just as their lips met.

Alice lost control of her body for the first time since college. Her legs opened to allow Ericka's thigh to press against her moist mound. Her won fingers roamed over Ericka's back and down to cup her firm buttocks.

"You love me don't you?" Ericka asked as she nibbled on her earlobe.

"No, I can't love you," Alice moaned. "You're a woman. Oh GOD!" she cried as Ericka's fingers pushed down into her love nest.

"Then why is your pussy so wet?" Ericka asked. "And your nipples so hard?" she continued as her mouth captured the long hard brown digit.

"Tell me you love me," Ericka said. Her fingers pushed and toyed with the hard clitoris.

"Oh Coach Stanley," she moaned. Her own fingers pushed down between their bodies to find Ericka's bald dripping lips.

Alice was lost in pleasure when she heard a noise downstairs. "What was that?" she asked as she pushed Ericka's mouth from her nipple.

"Nothing," Ericka replied. Her mouth moved down Alice's stomach and into the hot slit. Her lips sucked in the hard knob of pleasure as her tongue flicked across it. "ERICKA!" she screamed.

*****

"What was that?" Carla asked Amy as they stood at the base of the stairway looking up.

"Shhh, be quiet and follow me," Amy grinned.

Carla did as Amy said until she stopped at one of the bedroom doors that was almost closed. "Look in," Amy grinned as she peeked in first and then pulled back.

Carla's mouth opened wide when she saw Amy's mother lying naked on the bed with another woman's head between her thighs. "Your mom is gay?" She whispered.

"Yes," Amy replied. "Let's watch." She moved in front of Carla who pushed up against her back. Two minutes later they both giggled when Alice climaxed. "OH GOD IT FEELS SO....DON'T STOP!"

"That was unbelievable," Alice smiled as Ericka's mouth moved up to kiss her own. Their tongue mingled again until they broke apart and Alice's lips moved slowly under her chin to her breasts. She sucked in a hard nip and smiled when she heard Ericka's moan.

Quick, get undressed," Amy whispered to Carla. She pulled off her shirt and pushed down her jeans.

"Undressed?" Carla asked. "Now?"

"Yes, hurry," Amy said as she pulled off her bra and panties. "Let me help." She grabbed Carla's tee shirt and pulled upward.

"OK," Carla said worried that they would get into big trouble.

Carla pressed her naked breasts into Amy's back as they again peeked inside. Her fingers explored under Amy's hips until they found the girl's hot dripping slit.

Alice's tongue licked over the shaven outer folds and then down into the dripping valley below. Ericka's hands were now pressing her mouth hard against her clit. "Right there Alice," she moaned. "Suck me."

Neither woman heard the door open or the footsteps of Amy and Carla as they walked naked up to the bed. Finally Ericka opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Amy and her lover standing there. It was enough to push her over the edge. "I'M COMING ALICE!" she screamed.

Both Carla and Amy looked at the two mature female bodies on the bed. They looked so perfect and hot together.

"HI MOM," Amy said loudly to make sure her mother heard her.

"AMY! She cried out as she moved her dripping mouth from Ericka's pussy. "CARLA! OH GOD!" she screamed as she pushed back and tried to cover her enormous breasts and puffy but wet bush.

"It's too late mom," Amy grinned. "Hi Ericka."

"Hi Amy," Ericka said as she looked at Amy's young treasures.

"Amy, it's not what you think," Alice said as she jumped from the bed and dried to dress quickly.

"Mom stop!" Amy said as she grabbed her arm. "Be truthful for once in your life."

"Oh God, I...." Alice said. She turned and looked at Ericka's wonderful body.

"The truth," Amy said again.

"I.......a......." she said Ericka smile. "I don't........" She took a deep breath. "I....a.......yes....I do love you," she said smiling at Ericka.

"I know," Ericka responded.

"Good, now do you mind if Carla spends the afternoon in bed with me?" Amy asked.

Alice looked at Carla's firm breasts. "No dear I don't mind. Now please close the door on your way out of my room."

Amy took Carla's hand and they turned to walk out the door. They heard Alice giggle as she fell back onto the bed.

"You sat that up," Carla said as they moved their bodies together on the small bed.

"Yes, it was the only way," Amy whispered. Her fingers moved between Carla's thighs. "I love you."

"Me too," Carla moaned.

*****

Note from Slickman: A good ending you might say. I hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to vote and send me an email if you liked it or not.

Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers