Carla Ch. 02

Story Info
She shows me what i will need to learn.
3.4k words
4.64
55.8k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a grown up story for grown up people. If you're under 18 please don't read this. If you don't like to read stories about transsexual people, please don't read on. I have spent some time writing this story so please do not reproduce this in part or whole without my permission. I am happy to give permission if asked nicely. Please let me know what you think of it, as all comments are welcome.


As we walked to her bedroom, she paused, turned and said "Actually - give me a few minutes, I'll call you when I am ready."

And swinging around, her cock swaying through her dressing gown folds, she walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I was left alone with my thoughts. I have to say I had some real trepidation - I'd had a bit of anal sex before but wasn't that experienced and it was different this time - I worried I would hurt her, but I guess more so, I was more worried I would disappoint her. Left in this unusual situation, my mind swirling with thoughts, but on edge due to the alternative sexual prospects - and I'd always lived on the kinky side of life - I entered a bit of fugue state, thinking about what had happened and what might, but slightly abstract in nature, and lost track of time.

Some time later - but I've not idea how long - she called me "baby, come in now," a sexy and excited lilt in her voice. I snapped out of my reverie and walked to the door.

Opening it, I saw her. My mouth dried, and my throat tightened in raw lust. I gulped to break it. She was lying on the bed stretched out. Her legs were clad in fishnet stockings, her feet in black shiny high heels, one leg slightly raised and slightly cocked to one side, with the foot by her knee and the other out straight. She was wearing a lace black teddy, accentuating her full and heaving breasts and, beautifully, her cock was erect, standing high and proud through a hole in the crotch. Her hair was spread over the bed above her, and one arm stretched out above her, causing her chest to arch and pushing her pert breasts up and out. I later learnt that she loved lingerie and enjoyed dressing up in many enchanting ways, I loved that - for me there is nothing like a womanly woman, dressed to maximize the impact of her shapely body and, as she always managed, to maximize the impact of her sexy, long strong cock, in a beautiful juxtapose to the rest of her.

She blew me a kiss "come over her lover." I was speechless, muttering a strangled wow and walked quickly over to her.

I bent over and kissed her on the lips. Quite chastely I think, given how powerfully lustful I was feeling. She trailed a hand down her stomach and stroked her cock. "Suck me, oh please suck me baby" she moaned.

I moved down her body, and licked the tip - a bulbous mushroom of a tip - and then opened my mouth and took it inside me. She moaned and jacked her cock a little into my mouth. I slid down it as far as I could - nowhere near far enough - and then back. I found I loved the sensation, the sheer intensity of having something so strong yet delicate in my mouth. It felt like I held all of her sensuality inside my mouth. I began to bob up and down, pausing to look into her eyes and show my enjoyment.

Briefly she began to let herself go, then she paused, "enough, you are going to fuck me, we need to change the dynamic" and started to pull her cock from my mouth. She obviously liked being there, because part way out she pushed back in, deeper than before, groaned as she held it there deep in my warm hole, and then pulled out completely with a resounding pop.

"I want you to lick me where your cock will soon be. Make me ready" and with that she lifted both her fishnetted legs up, exposing that delicate place between her legs, and her cock, slick with my saliva, fell back onto her stomach.

I climbed onto the bed and crouching down between her legs, began to lick them, moving down to the insides of her thighs, licking them in long and smooth passes, my hands stroking along the outsides of her legs. As I moved towards her crotch, my tongue teased near her hole, which was protected by the material of her teddy. I slid a hand down and pulled it to one side, and I could see her ass. I looked sensitive and inviting. And clean, which I did passingly think about. Cautiously I began to lick around it and hearing her moan encouragingly, I touched the centre of it with my tongue, trying to recreate the sensations she had given me. I licked it hard, and then pushed my tongue into it. It tasted okay, and hey, she'd done this to me and it had given me such pleasure, how could I not.

I began alternating between strong broad licks and rigid tongue intrusions and she liked it. Her hand began to stroke my head, then hold it and then push down hard, breaking my rhythm and forcing my tongue deeper into her. I began to flex my tongue whilst I was inside her, and she seemed to like this too. She began to relax and move her body with my tongue, and her grip softened. I took the chance, after a few deep pushes and flares of my tongue, to pull back and licked up to her balls, sucking them gently and then slipped up her cock to the top, and took it in my mouth. She moaned again then took my head in both hands, pulled me down deep, groaning as my mouth spasmed around it, then off her cock again.

" Nice baby, but No! Focus on my ass for now."

I moved back down and began licking around it, teasing her, as my tongue occasionally glanced over the entrance to her hole and then in one sudden movement I pushed it in as deep as it could go. My mouth jammed open, I stretched as deep as I could and flexed as hard as I could for some time, with her body undulating on my tongue, until I began to feel the strain in my mouth and tongue muscles. I drew back and rose to kneeling, planting a kiss firmly on her now pulsing asshole, and slowly stroked her hard cock.

"Was that okay?"

"Oh yes baby, you just need a bit more stamina. Let me suck you - I want your cock as hard as it can be before it's inside me."

Frankly I'm not sure my cock could have been any harder, but hey she was going to suck me. She pushed me onto my back and adopted a position I would get very used to, but normally the other way around. She went into a 69 position, but made sure her ass was at my mouth as she bent down over me and began to suck my cock. Later, when I experienced this the other way around I would realize how intense this was as the sucker - particularly as it maximized the length I could take into my mouth, and my vulnerability as it positioned her hips perfectly to thrust into my mouth, and my head to be controlled by her hands. But thats later......

As her ass pushed hungrily against my mouth I was shocked at how quickly she deep throated me and how deep and long she could hold me in her mouth. It was one of those times where your cock isn't your own, its so hard and so much blood is coursing through it, its like someone else owns it and its under their control, slightly separate from your body, the tip a pulsing sentinel drifting above your own sense of self. I was getting more and more swollen and my head was loving being deep inside her in this warm, moist but tight and enticing place.

After a while, as I nearly came, she pulled back. I'd done a pretty poor job on her ass as I'd been totally absorbed by her sucking me. She sat back on my face and I thrust my tongue up, my cock alone and twitchingly erect, feeling the cold air on it as her saliva evaporated from it.

She rocked her ass back and forth on my face a few times, driving my tongue in and out of it, and then rose into standing, her heels pushing deep dents into the fabric of the bed. She turned around, still standing astride me and stroked her long rigid cock above my face.

Her cock was a thing of beauty. So strong and vital, perfectly sculpted and emitting such power and sexual energy. It was perfect, and so immensely sexy when attached to such a curvaceous feminine form. It had a slight kink upwards towards the tip, a beautiful curve that would cause my prostrate much intense pleasure when I let her inside me later. Now, her hips were slightly cocked to the side - a very feminine stance - and swayed to her stroking she licked her other hand and put it onto her ass and, after releasing a catch in the base of her teddy, lubricating herself.

She began to bend from her knees, her bottom descending until her asshole was just above my cock, and I felt her brushing the tip of my cock with her flesh, which strained upwards.

"Remember baby, next time this happens, you will have to be as good as me at taking cock. There is one firm rule in life - if you are good at taking a cock, you are good at giving it too. See how good I am at taking your hard cock into me now."

She flicked her hair back, let go of her cock so that she could balance properly and then took my cock, in one smooth descent all the way into her, right to my balls. She groaned a deep satisfied animal sound.

I almost came instantly. It was so tight and imperative, the sheath her ass made around me. She knowingly paused, biting her lip slightly. Rather than move, she held still and began to tighten her ass around me, rippling along the length and then in fast pulses. I was breathless, straining away through my cock, but trying not to come.

We held still and her internal movement subsided. I began to regain some control and as I did, she began to move up and down along my length, her hard cock swaying out in front of her, and her breasts bouncing gently inside her teddy. It was hot, even if my cock hadn't been deep inside her.

She began to twist her hips in a circular but irregular fashion as she moved up and down, her cock moving tantalizingly towards me, then away. then she paused and dropped so she was on her knees, pushing my cock deep into her as she leant forward and put her hot smooth tanned skin and breasts against my body, and leaned over to kiss me. Rocking back and forth on my cock gently, her tongue found my mouth and swirled around in time with her motion, her hair enveloping and enclosing my face, filling my nostrils with her soft perfume and scents. Her hard cock was sandwiched between our bodies and I could feel the friction as it moved softly back and forth with her.

It felt so intimate, so sensitive, and her gentle sounds of pleasure increased this feeling and I began to gently fall into the intensity of the experience, my hips beginning to move with her, accentuating the length and depth of each self propelled thrust onto my cock.

We stayed locked like this, writhing together for some time until she broke the embrace and sat back up, and began stroking her cock as she rode me upright. She looked magnificent and I reached out with both my hands, one to her breasts and the other to her cock, which I began to stroke. Her hands freed, she reached one behind her and began to scratch my balls, and the other wrapped around my hand and dictated the pace on her cock. Again the pressure began to build in my cock, and sensing this she pivoted forward off my cock and fed her cock into my mouth. Caught off guard, I opened and sucked but it was a bit frightening - my arms were trapped beneath her legs and my head had nowhere to go - and as her cock thrust deeper into my helpless mouth I could feel panic beginning to rise in me. I pushed back and did my best to protest and she laughed and pulled back

"Sorry baby, I forgot the plot and got a bit carried away, but your mouth is so hot and you are so sexy. Tell you what, lets change position - I want you to fuck me first on the bed and then from behind. Hard."

She lay alongside me with her back to me. Her ass pushed back against my hard cock as my arms moved around her to hold her tightly to me, grasping her left breast in one hand and trailing over her smooth, gently rounded stomach with the other. She reached back and grasped my cock and positioned it at her asshole and I pushed forward instantly, eliciting a slight gasp as I entered her and filled her ass with my length.

I began to thrust gently, building my confidence to push harder and more firmly into her. She turned her head upwards and twisted so she could kiss me. It was a stretch, but our mouths met and as my cock pushed in and felt the delicate embrace of her ass unfolding we kissed passionately. As this increased the intensity of our passion, and I was about to begin to fuck her more strongly, she shifted her legs, bending them and bringing her knees up, her feet finding purchase on my knees. All of a sudden she was pivoting off this position to fuck me, hard, my cock being fucked back and forth to almost its whole length by the frenzy of her movement. This took too much effort to kiss and her head feel away. Wow! It was weird, because I was totally out of control, and this delayed the intensity of the experience making me come - it took me a while to process the whole experience - I mean I had no idea! She did this for a while, then paused -

..."baby, I love your cock inside - its soooooo hard but I hope you aren't thinking too hard about how you could do this to me are you?"....

She seemed to know my mind. I almost came with that thought, and she slowed down, catching her breath, and I could feel the sweat on her smooth tanned skin coating my arms. Pulled off my cock, which fell disappointedly to the bed, she got to her hands and knees and turned to me

"Right baby, fuck me, fuck me from me behind, and fuck me hard. Harder than you dare."

And she scooted to the edge of the bed and hung her perfect ass off the edge of it. I climbed off and stood behind her, nervous as I was finally 'in-charge' and positioned my cock at her entrance, and began to gently fuck her, pushing in a bit then pulling out, teasing her slightly. I wasn't in control for long - she began riding me, pushing back and taking my cock into her and riding me hard. Once I got over the initial shock I began thrusting to meet her and I could hear us slapping our flesh together.

'Harder' she moaned and began to move less, and I began to go as hard as I could, leveraging off the side of the bed. My passion began to take over and all of a sudden I knew that was it, and I exploded inside her.

I stopped, panting, legs shaking and bent over her to recover, my cock still inside her, but the feeling was too intense and I had to pull out. She turned around, stroked her hand down my chest pouting:

"Baby that was selfish - but I'll take it as a compliment - and I didn't get to show you all I can do. But you need to take care of me - my ass still needs some love, will you lick me down there, please?"

She looked at me coquettishly and without waiting for a response lay back on the bed and pulled her legs up and apart. Her hole was exposed and looked really sexy, and even though I knew my come was inside, I bent down and began to lap hungrily at her hole, beginning to taste myself and my come, which was surprisingly exciting and not unpleasant. She was stroking her cock fast and moaning and I began to feel her tense, and breathlessly she whispered:

"I am about to come. taste it baby, taste it."

I needed little invitation and took her cock head in my mouth as her hand pounded up and down her long shaft and it wasn't long before I got my second mouthful of come. Remembering the last time, I tried - with some difficultly - to keep her come in my mouth and when she had finished I moved up and began to kiss her letting the come flow from my mouth into hers. It was weird but really hot, and quite intimate as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tight, rolling the come back and forth between our tongues.

The next I remember is awakening, lying next to her on the bed having drifted off to sleep. She was lying propped up on one arm and was trailing her fingers and nails on my chest idly. When she saw I was awake, she smiled at me so warmly and leant in and kissed my lips, purring

" How was that baby? Do you think you can match it hmmm?"

I smiled, " I think I am going to have fun finding out, but that was amazing. I've never been fucked like that".

"Well my love, that's what you get with me. the full package - a very full one" she said and giggled. We kissed again and lay there stroking each others bodies tenderly.

I left her a bit later as I was late for an appointment that morning, but with long lingering kisses and much rekindled desire. I was in my clothes kissing her, her tongue deep inside my mouth, and we were grinding our bodies (and really our cocks) against each other. Slowly her hand delved inside the back of my jeans and began to explore my ass. Her fingers found my hole and as they toyed with it she broke our kiss and moved her mouth to my ear. Her tongue entered my ear and my aural world was engulfed in hot sensuous warmth, wetness and tactile sensations. She pulled back slightly as and her finger pushed into me persistently she breathed into my ear:

"I hope next time I see you, you are ready for me to begin to show what pleasure I can give you here."

I shuddered and agreed, and slowly she withdrew from me. "Tonight, lover. 7 o'clock. Here" and then she kissed my lips.

I skipped out of the building feeling alive and every nerve ending was buzzing. That day went in a blur. I guess what was interesting was how different my body felt and what that made me do. I ate food, and if it was phallic (and I was in private) I imagined it like a cock in my mouth and my ass had awoken sexually in a powerful way. I was aware of it, and I began to experiment with my muscles down there as I sat in meetings or travelling. I noticed I held my body a little different and enjoyed thrusting my ass out a bit, and feeling its more exposed and vulnerable state turned me on.

What a day, what a night to come


Your votes and comments are gratefully received. No. 3 is on the way.