Carla Ch. 03

Story Info
She fucks, me alot.
4.6k words
4.77
97.2k
46
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I reflected, I had quite a day ahead of me. Initially excitement coursed through me as I contemplated the evening to come, and the scope to explore the new extensions to my sexuality. I vividly recalled some moments of the time I had already spent with Carla, particularly it seemed, when I felt truly submissive to her, and they felt so exciting to reflect on.

However this excitement was increasingly tinged with concern. I'd seen how easily and expertly she could take my cock, and I knew I was expected to do that with her larger cock. I didn't know how I'd do that and I thought it would hurt. The erotic charge that had carried me through all of yesterday evening and this morning had somewhat dissipated without her there and this meant as the day wore on I got more and more nervous.

Occasionally I wondered what this meant about my sexuality. I recalled her comments about sexuality being on a spectrum and how men are wired for anal pleasure, and to be honest decided to put this on 'pause'. I figured I was going to explore something that turned me on, and I could deal with the philosophical consequences of that later. Nobody but Carla needed to know about it and I thought if it didn't work I could put the genie back in the bottle, or at least find a women who could understand what had happened.

Walking around, it wasn't like I suddenly found men attractive - although I did find myself contemplating the size of men's packages in a more active way, but I figured, the cock was interesting to me, but not the form - men were not arousing me but were a way to experience some of the feelings I had found with Carla, nothing more.

I got home with some time to spare, and thought the best way to deal with my fears was to do some research, so I booted up the porn machine and googled shemales. I found some video on demand sites and began to watch them. I was focusing on how to suck and be fucked, as I was pretty sure that was what was in store for me. There was so much out there! Awesome.

I guess I drew a few conclusions. Shemales in the videos acted like women in porn - they were vocal, sexy and looked like they enjoyed it and could take cocks like the women in porn could, but also they imbued their cocks and their fucking with what I can only describe as a female sensuality. The men were different - they didn't suck that well, didn't convey the passion and were much less good at giving and taking cocks and looking like they enjoyed it properly.

I found myself wanting to be like the shemales - able to suck cock erotically, like it was a delicious treat and get off on doing it, and take cocks easily inside them from any angle and vocally get off on it. I had a feeling that is what Carla wanted from me too.

Indeed, later in our relationship, Carla and I would watch porn of any nature (straight, shemale or gay) and she would get us to act out the scene with her the top, regardless of how we physically matched the coupling. We would match the positions, the noises and the intensity of the scene. This made watching new porn doubly exciting as not only did we see new erotic footage, but I got to see how I would have to take her cock and enjoy it in the very near future, which made me incredibly horny. It also ensured come-play was a major part of our love making, which I think Carla loved as it was an expression of dominance over me.

Later that evening when I was explaining my porn observations to Carla, she laughed, and after ticking me off for watching porn without her, she kissed me and looked into my eyes and told me

"You will need to learn to give yourself to me. Only when you do that will you be able to do those things you want to do. Its hard to explain what I mean by that - but you will experience some moments when you have that choice - take the risk and you will be richly rewarded."

With that she rose and indicated for me to rise too. We stood face to face, and her arms encircled me. She pulled me towards her and opened my mouth with a deep kiss. I let her dictate the kiss, and swooned slightly in her arms, grasping her around the waist and pulling her hips towards me. Our hard cocks ground together through our clothing, and her hands descended to my buttocks pushing me into her, as I lifted mine and hooked them around the top of her shoulders. Her right hand slipped inside my jeans, and began to grasp the flesh of my buttock and her index finger was rubbing roughly on my ass. I moaned and moved to give her better access, trying to move a hand between us and stroke her cock. It was difficult and I rubbed ineffectively at her cock through her short denim dress whilst she held me pinioned between her tongue and her finger.

I could have stayed like that forever, but after a while she stepped back. "Strip baby," she commanded. I complied and ripped off my clothes with the speed of the horny, and turned back towards her to see she was still clothed.

When she had my attention she began to play with her short denim dress, and slowly lowered it over her hips. She was wearing sheer black tights beneath it, and i could she a bulge in her panties pushed out to the side, held close by the tights. The skirt dropped to the floor and she shuffled out of it, and then began to unbutton her blouse. Shortly she was standing before me with her body fully exposed - her heavy breasts curving alluringly against her slim and curvaceous body - except for the tights.

She began to rub her cock through the tights, accentuating its length as she did so, and then reached in and pulled her black panties to one side, letting her cock spring free into the tight embrace of the nylon.

I shuddered - this was hot. She beckoned to me, and I came over and knelt at her feet as she had indicated, and she let me begin to suck her through the nylon. It was hard to get the cock in my mouth as it was held so tightly to her body, so I concentrated on using my mouth across her width enjoying the sensation and smell of the nylon in my mouth and nose. She took control and began to slide her cock across my face, letting me feel the strength and power of her erection through the delicate material. Then she lifted a leg and wrapped it around my neck and back, pulling me tightly into an embrace, my face and mouth pressed into her cock and she ground against my face tightly. The only sensations were that of the nylon and her hard cock sliding over my face, and it was hard to breathe and nearly overwhelming sensuously and breathing-wise, the aroma of the nylon, and her sweet body scents, mingling and infusing my being.

Then she pulled her leg from around me, and stood back on it. I instinctively leant forward, but she pulled her crotch away from me, and reached down with both hands, and began to tear the material in front of me, pulling out a hole that let her cock spring out, almost hitting my face.

"Suck me."

As she pushed her crotch forward, I grasped her cock with one hand and put my mouth over her head and began to suck, trying hard to take it like some of the shemales I had seen in the porn videos.

I made a point of taking the first few easily manageable inches into my mouth, and savoring that small but very sensitive part of her cock like a delicacy, sliding it in and out of mouth slowly, whilst holding my mouth tightly around it. There wasn't any pretence, I was really turned on by this.

I began to stroke the lower length of her cock whilst holding the first few inches in my mouth, pausing occasionally to look up into her eyes with big open eyes that expressed how excited I was. She was smiling and enjoying it, and began to rotate her hips pushing her cock deeper into me, and thinking "go for it" I started to take her deeper, and gagged before I hit my hand, but not in an uncontrollable way. I pulled back slightly and tried again, and this time she thrust just at the right time, ploughing past my gag reflex and into me. I spluttered and pulled back coughing but, I noticed, with my hand still attached to her cock and stroking.

"Come on baby, you can take it. Just keep trying."

What followed would have been torture except for my determination not to disappoint her and the erotic thrill I got from the slightly rough treatment, as she repeatedly thrust herself into my mouth and throat and I tried to accommodate her. Eventually I found, with some discomfort, but a great sense of accomplishment that I could hold her inside my throat for a short while before I had to withdraw, with her cock slipping out of me for what seemed like forever. Strangely, given how uncomfortable this was, and the gagging involved, I did feel horny and my cock was rock solid. I guess this was because I was beginning to be able to cope with her large cock in a way I associated with a different and exciting sexuality.

In time I would become very good at taking her cock all the way down to its base - no small feat - and I would experience the strange space you can enter after serious face fucking where you are deprived of oxygen, your eyes are streaming with tears, and you are gagging heavily, but as her cock is withdrawn, all you have is tunnel vision, and all you want is that cock back inside your mouth as it has defined the reality that you have been reduced to. That is something else, and something only a true submissive can enjoy. Right now, however, sensing she had tested to my immediate limits, she leant down and kissed me heavily whilst stroking my face intimately, and then straightened up, giving me access to her cock and allowing me to enjoy its taste and feel in my mouth without her thrusting. I sucked it tenderly, taking the head into my mouth in deep moist kisses, my lips moving smoothly around and across her swollen head.

"Lets go through to the bedroom. I've got a treat for you through there"

I followed her, watching her ass sway from side to side in a hypnotic pendulum, the weight rising and falling in each tight buttock within the tight confines of her tights. When we got there, she lit up what turned out to be a joint and inhaled deeply.

"This will help you relax and make it so much more intense. Trust me - it will help you"

With that she leant forward and exhaled into my mouth following with a deep kiss into my mouth. I'd never had anyone do this to me and it was a strangely submissive experience receiving smoke this way. Quickly my head began to spin. This was how she let me 'smoke' it, all fed to me through her lungs, with my head between her legs sucking her rigid cock in between each dose and passionate kiss that she gave me. When she decided I had had enough, she pushed me onto my hands and knees and slid out from underneath me and moved around to behind me.

She pushed my legs wider apart and knelt in between them, her body close to mine. She leant forward and leaning along my back she got her lips to my ear and kissed me, her tongue penetrating inside, warm and wet. I could feel her hard cock sliding along the crack of my ass, and her heavy balls pressing against me. Her cock was so strong and rigid, and so hot. It seared its presence onto my ass as she dry humped me.

I felt so vulnerable, and this wasn't helped when she got her cock head against my asshole, and very gently pressed against me. I stiffened in alarm, and she whispered in my ear

"Don't worry baby, I'm not going in yet. But I want you to feel my hot meat against you. Relax and let it tease your hole a bit."

I did as she asked, and it was divine. Nothing too intrusive, but she was large and insistent, and it let my ass get used to the sensitive demands of her cock. Smoothly she pulled back as I moaned and her head slid down to my ass.

She began to kiss and tease my hole. It was tender and intimate, and I felt so exposed and vulnerable with my ass pointed skywards and open to her. She began to french kiss my ass, her tongue rolling voluptuously around and inside me. I pushed back moaning softly as I maximized her tongues purchase into my hole.

She delved her tongue as deep as she could and it was an unusual sensation at first, but as she continued I began to appreciate her attention and how it made me feel. My ass was becoming sexually aware - I could experience pleasure in this tender and exotic way, with no discomfort or fear, and I began to respond to each curl and thrust of her tongue in a deep and satisfying way, the moisture from her mouth slowly evaporating from around my ass in a delightful and tingle inducing way. With one large kiss and deep thrust she detached herself from my hole and replaced her tongue with her fingers.

"Now, I know you enjoyed that my little ass puppet. I am going to show you something else all together"

She had toyed with my ass before, but this time she had real intent. We both knew our roles in this, and there was no disguise. The weed had worked on me, and I don't really recall a lot of what happened. I know that my ass was slick with lubricant, and I know I had pleaded with her repeatedly to put more fingers inside me, and that she had rotated them firmly as they plunged inside of me and back out, finally saying, with a slight chuckle at my desperate need, "they are all in baby."

I know that at one point she grabbed my arm and pulled my hand back to my ass, and lovingly inserted one, then two of my fingers inside me and, whilst stroking my arm, she encouraged me to pleasure myself. I was so into it, I willingly did so, and then she began to plunge her fingers into me alongside mine.

I know that at some point I lost any sense of conscious control, and began to buck and writhe in ecstasy with her repeated slick intrusions and eventually I orgasmed, deeply and prolonged in nature and collapsed forward onto the bed.

She lay alongside me, and stroked my back and side, gently muttering into my ears. I was wired - that was the best orgasm I had ever had. I slowly turned to face her and began to tenderly kiss her on the face and lips. She responded and soon we were in a prolonged passionate embrace, our bodies entwined, and I could feel my horniness increasing. I began to make sure that she lay inside my legs and then began to open them and raise them up her body, until her cock was firmly positioned at my asshole and rubbing against me.

The lubricant all over my ass made her cock slide into me easily to the point where I had to relax for her to get in any further. She took it easy, not forcing me and began to just enter me, back and forth, to that point with short gentle thrusts. I got impatient and began to ride my ass back against her thrusts and very quickly had to take a sharp intake of breath as she plowed into me.

My insides felt wrong - like someone had rearranged them - and she stopped, only a few inches into me, and I breathed until I had gotten used to her. She kissed me, and told me:

"Take it easy my love - there will be plenty of time for you to be the cockslut you want to be," laughing gently "just let me do my thing, and you focus on relaxing and accepting me."

Calling me a cockslut had sent an erotic burst of shame through my mind, but it could only momentarily distract me from the rather imperative cock sitting inside me. Carla began to gently move, pushing in different directions, and not too far or hard stretching me out kindly. I counted each inch that moved inside me a victory - I was tense and I could feel the discomfort but also the strange intense pleasure that came from this hard, pulsing piece of meat entering inside of me.

Soon her cock had penetrated what felt a very long way inside me, and I could begin to feel the thicker end of her base pushing against my asshole. Over time I learnt to love this moment, when her whole length was inside me, rigid and shaping my body around itself, the thickest part of her girth stretching my hole. I always felt so completely penetrated, but also so connected to her. I loved watching this final part of her entry into me in the mirrors we had in our bedroom, or occasionally when we filmed our love making.

She grunted and began to gently rock inside me, her cock staying largely within my ass, only an inch or so moving. I groaned back. I was so turned on that this beautiful goddess could find pleasure with me, and I wanted her to be turned on by the pleasure she was giving to me, so I groaned, and I moaned, I whimpered. I let my body, and how it felt with each thrust of her cock into me, dictate what noise and what volume it was.

Her thrusts became longer and harder - almost too much at first - and her hips made sure that she entered me in every direction and angle. Then she cried out "god baby, you are so tight, so tight - I don't think I can last much longer."

I was beyond thought, and could only rut and fuck, squeezing her tight in my arms and legs until I felt her stiffen and then her cock pumped her cum deep inside me, her shaft burying itself as far as it could go into me. I felt the rictus three or four times as each load was pumped deep inside me, and then she relaxed on top of me, but with her cock still deep inside me. And still very much hard.

"Yes baby, I don't lose wood from coming. Hmmmmm, you like that don't you?"

She murmured this as she began a different, lazy tempo, pushing her cock so slowly into and out of me. It felt sordid as her cum had lubricated me further, and at the end of each penetration she curled her hips up, getting an extra depth from the movement. Her cock was positioned against my prostate and I was lost. I had felt it when she had been fucking me before, but it was occasional stabs that had sent sparks through me. This was deliberate, constant prostate attention, and within a few minutes I was giving myself to her as she had indicated I should - rigidly clinging to her body as her cock ruled every sensation inside me and moaning and crying out I came. It was overwhelming, and I felt incredibly emotional. I'd never been received an orgasm like that, and I'd never had to give myself over to another human being in that way to do it.

Then quite traumatically she pulled her cock out of me. My insides spasmed around this dramatic exit and then I felt so empty.

She kissed me, and then gently slid down my body and raising one of my legs, began to lick out my ass sucking her come from my now pulsing hole and then she rose, sucking some come from my belly and moved up to my mouth and began to feed me our come, her tongue slipping into me, embedding it deeply inside of my mouth. We kissed for a while cherishing the white salty nectar between us before she pulled back

"Not bad for your first time baby. You took all my cock inside you and you loved it didn't you? It will be a while before I can powerfuck you - which you will love by the way - I can tell that from how much you enjoyed just this gentle fuck, but my god, you are so hot. I love fucking you baby"

I basked in her praise, although my ass was beginning to indicate it had been tested somewhat. We lay there entwined in our post coital splendor and slowly drifted off to sleep, with a dull but satisfied glow emanating from deep inside my ass, lulling me to sleep.

I woke the next morning with a hard cock pushing against me. Carla was still asleep but her cock wasn't and it felt quite insistent. My ass was still throbbing, but in a mostly good way, and my cock was hard, really hard. I reached between us and began to stroke her. She was so thick and heavy, so powerful in my hand, and the feeling of this weight shifting in my hand as I gently slid up and down it was so arousing. She looked so innocent and pretty as she lay asleep it drove an erotic charge through my body and my hand jerked her harder and longer in direct response.

Her eyelids fluttered and she came to, horny and happy as she realized what I was doing to her.

"Hello you" She purred "Lets go and shower"

12