Carla, the Wallflower

Story Info
Wall flower blossoms.
2.3k words
4.3
12.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers

The wallflower, everyone I know knows at least one. You know that girl or guy that is always there but know one wants to be in a relationship with them. They are usually a little nerdy, and are always there to help sort things out. They are usually on the chess team or the math team or something like that.

Carla, was the one wallflower that really stands out in my head. I knew her in high school, and although we talked all the time, I didn't really feel attracted to her.

Right out of high school, I got a job as a tech support for a large insurance company in the city. We handled all the problems from a central location, and usually could do it over the phone. I had worked there for about three years, when Carla was hired on as a tech support person too.

We worked the same shift, and because we knew each other from high school, we seemed to end up together all the time. The only time we weren't together was at night when we weren't at work. She followed me to the company gym, and would work out the same way as I did.

A few times we had a chance to talk, and the talk was always general, and not to personal, as every time I would bring up anything personal, like if she was see someone, she would back off and seem to keep to herself for a few days. I did notice though that after one of those times, she would open up just little more.

We ended up working night stretches as the company had office all over the world, so we had have support ready for those that were working while we were sleeping. So Carla and I ended up working nights about once every two months.

Those were the times that we really had to chat, and she slowly opened up to me, about her personal life, and the things that she wanted to accomplish in her life.

I found out that one of the ass hole jocks in high school had used her to win a bet. He had made a bet that he could fuck more women than anyone else in the school. The rule was that they had to do one nerd, or wallflower in the group.

This ass hole had used Carla, and he had actually taken her virginity. She found out later and had been totally devastated by the whole thing.

She hadn't had a boyfriend since then, as she felt that all guys just wanted to use her for sex. She was glad though that she had me for a friend.

About two years after she started working there, in late July the company picnic was scheduled, and this year she couldn't avoid it. So I talked to her about it and we decided to go as a team.

The picnic was an all day affair. The first part was for families although all employees were there. We concentrated on having fun with kids and keeping them occupied. I organized a soft ball game, and it turned out pretty good and really competitive.

I noticed a couple times that Carla was always surrounded by young kids as they seemed attracted to her. She was having a blast with them, and I saw real joy on her face as she seemed totally in to the picnic.

After the family part was over, the single and non kid couples had a some of their own fun. The food was the usual stuff, burgers, dogs, salad and such.

The only rule was that there was no alcohol.

As the picnic was winding down, I told Carla, that I was going to go for couple of beers. She said that she would love to join me. So off we went and we found a nice place to have a couple of beers, and talk.

After the beers, she invited me to her place for another. When I got there she was sitting on the front porch with couple of beers, and we just sat sipping and talking more.

When I was ready to leave, she stood and she gave me a hug. I just held her for a few seconds and then kissed her on the cheek. She didn't respond so I thought maybe I could go little farther. As we parted from the hug I leaned in and tried to give her a kiss. She pulled away, and went right into her house. I left feeling a little confused. The hug had felt real and she wanted it and that seemed to me to give me a chance to continue.

The next day we were supposed to work nights, and when I got to work, I realized that she had booked the night off. As I logged in to the computer, and started to check emails, one popped up from her.

"Dear Mike:

I am sorry I pulled away from you last night when you kissed me, but I didn't feel it was the right time. I do have some strong feelings for you and I am pretty sure that you want more than just sex from me. I would love to explore a more permanent relationship with you, but you have to take it slow for reasons you already know. Give me time and I promise that it will be worth you wait, and I know that you will be totally and completely satisfied for the wait.

Carla"

I stared at the email, and realized that she had me pegged real well. I really did want to have a more serious relation ship with her, and not just a one night stand. I had just read her wrong.

I emailed her back and said, " I can be a snail if you want."

That was the answer that she was looking for. We started to date and had the usual dates, movies, dinners, walks, sporting events, and even the theatre once.

In late fall as my birthday was coming up, she had asked me to go shopping with her. She was looking for a party dress as Christmas was coming and needed one for the Christmas parties that would be coming.

We shopped a big mall for about an hour and a half and she found a simple red dress that was actually quite nice. She went to try it on but didn't come out for me to see. She told me that I would have to wait to see it. We parted as she wanted to look for shoes and stuff to go with it.

My birthday was on a Friday this year and on the Monday before, she told me to not make any plans, as she was taking me to dinner. She told where we were going but that she had to pick her up that night.

Friday came and when I went to pick her up she had a light coat on as it was little chilly. I couldn't see what she was wearing but her face looked amazing, as she had done a great job with her makeup.

When we got to the restaurant, she put her coat in the check room, and when she come out, my jaw just about bounced out of the restaurant. She was wearing the red dress, and she looked stunning. The front gave a hint of cleavage, but just hint of what was underneath. The hem came to mid thigh and it showed of her long toned legs.

I was so proud to lead her through the dining room, and my pride was well founded as she turned heads all the way to our table. Carla had planned the whole night and told the waiter to start with the salads, and the dinner was just what I loved, Ceaser salad to start, shrimp appetizers, and steak and lobster for the main course. There was also the proper wines to accompany each course.

After dinner, Carla told me to take her back to my place. When we got there, she put on some soft music and lit a couple of candles, she kicked off her shoes and pulled me out on the living room floor. She wanted to dance and she cuddled into me and we slow danced for about twenty minutes.

She was giving me pecks on my neck and snuggling into my chest. She finally looked at me and said "Yes."

I knew right then that tonight was going to be a night of sweet love making.

She led me to the bedroom and as soon as we got there she started to undress me. She stripped me down to my underwear before she stopped. My cock was already starting to tent my shorts.

I pulled her to me, and slowly unzipped her dress. She let it fall to the floor, and I saw that she had also bought, a red lace bra, and lace thong to go with the dress. She looked so perfect. I pulled her to me and kissed her long and deep letting my hands go to her ass cheeks. She sensed what I had in mind and lifted her legs and put them around my waist. I walked to the bed and let her down so that she was sitting on the edge. I undid her bra and she shucked it off revealing stunning breast. Just the right size for her. I leaned and kissed her again and she started to pull my shorts down. I soon was standing naked in front of her.

She said, "My your cock looks beautiful, I have only seen one other, and yours is just what I wanted in a cock. Perfect shape and size."

She leaned forward and took it in her mouth, she started to suck on it, and I reached down and lifted her head.

"Not right now, although you will have plenty of time to do that later, tonight is about making love to you, and letting you truly enjoy the pleasures of love making."

She looked at me, and said, "As long as you let me take you completely with my mouth."

I replied, "At least once and maybe more."

She slid on to the bed and got under the covers and her thong came flying out. I slid in with her and we were soon kissing with long deep kisses, and lots of tongue involved. We must of kissed for a least twenty minutes before I started to explore the rest of her body.

I slid down and started to lick and kiss her breasts. I took one nipple in my mouth and I heard her moan, "God, fuck yes."

I continued to suck and nibble on her breasts as her breath got faster and shorter. I then slowly kissed my way to her pussy and slowly inhaled the amazing aroma coming from her. I slowly licked the slit between her lips and she moaned again. "God that feels so good, please take me with your mouth."

I licked and sucked at her lips and slowly drew her clit out. I then slowly sucked and nibbled on her clit. Carla started to moan deeply, and I heard her say things that I didn't think she would say. "Oh God yes, suck my clit make me cum, make me wet and sloppy, that's right suck my pussy. I want to cum in your mouth and fill it with my hot cum."

She started to quiver and soon was in the throes of a hard orgasm. She bucked against my mouth and she came hard with a lot cum oozing out of her pussy lips. I lapped at her pussy like a dog, and managed to get most of it.

After she finally came down, I slid up and she said, "Slide that beautiful cock in me and let me know the feeling of good love making."

I started to slid into her and her pussy walls slowly separated like they had been made just for cock. As I slid in with ease, the walls would caress my cock and kept it snug. I finally got all the way in and just laid there for second. Carla said, " Make love to me like I know you can, let me feel it all."

I started to stroke slowly and she started to match my motion. We became a complete team with my cock bottoming out in her pussy as we met. We soon were going at a harder pace and she started to moan deep again. "God I am going to cum again. God finish me, make me cum hard."

I said, "I am going to cum too."

She said, "Cum with me, fill me with your cum."

That was all I needed, I felt my balls starting to push as the first shot of cum came bursting out of my cock filling her pussy deep. Carla started to vibrate from her orgasm as my first shot filled her. I came long and deep filling her so full that some of my cum started to leak out around my cock. Our lips met in a long deep passionate kiss as our orgasms raged on, and as we finally came down, she sucked my tongue into her mouth and when our lips parted, she said, "God that was wonderful, I really felt your cum shooting into me, and I felt the love that was attached to it. God, I never knew that the feeling was possible."

Our night of passion continued well into the night and I know that as we drifted off to sleep, the I had found the woman that I would spend the rest of my life with.

We have been engaged now for three months, and our wedding is about six months away. I am so looking forward to becoming her husband and starting a family with her.

She seems to get more beautiful with everyday and even more ravishing every time we have sex. She has learned a lot about sex and has made our sex lives interesting and invigorating.

timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers