Carla's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door closed Carla got up to lock the door and when she turned back to me I already had my pants and briefs off and was clearing the desk. Carla laughed and said:

"Eager? I like that in a man" she said as she lifted her skirt and took off her panties.

It was a quick no frills fuck and we both got off and as Carla was putting her panties back on she said:

"That will hold me till tomorrow, but you had better come to the room prepared for a long and energetic evening. Maybe you should load up on vitamins."

I debated washing my cock before I went home. If I fucked Heather that night it would be a kick to do it with Carla's juices – probably dried by then – still on my cock, but Heather usually started me out with oral and she might just question the taste. Better safe than sorry I thought and headed for the men's room to clean up.

I stopped at Radio Shack on the way home and bought two recorders and six extra tapes. I got the second recorder so I could listen to the tapes in my office. I would save any tape that had something on it from the two lovers against the day I would be telling a judge why I wanted a divorce.

Heather had dinner ready when I got home and she had wine out which was a good sign that she was in an amorous mood and I wondered at that. She had spent the weekend fucking her lover and she comes home wanting more? Was she turning into a nymphomaniac or did she just get off on doing her clueless (or so she thought) husband after being with her lover. Maybe some day I'd find out the answer to that one.

Sex was always good with Heather and she liked to do it all. She gave pretty good head – not as good as Carla – and she liked anal. If Carla had been honest and not just playing to my ego when she said I was bigger than Josh I had to wonder what he had that Heather thought that I was lacking. Another question that I might someday get an answer to.

When dinner was over and the kids were parked in front of the electronic babysitter and we were doing the dishes Heather said:

"You do know that you have your work cut out for you tonight right?"

"Oh?" And why's that?"

"You have to make up for last night."

"I'll do my best."

"Your best is always spectacular my love."

I wanted to say, "Then why are you fucking Josh" but I kept my mouth shut.

While Heather read to the kids I went down into the basement, found where to phone line came into the house and put a tap on the phone. Heather didn't leave for work until an hour after I did and I guessed that is when she and Josh would do most of their talking. I could be wrong about that. Heather had a cell phone and of course they could possibly talk on her work phone while she was at work. I was gambling that the call I'd overheard was a sign that they talked when she was at home.

We went three times that night which was a rare event for us. We had sex three or four times a week, but usually only once although on occasion we did go twice. One more thing to wonder about. The warning bell went off just after we had finished our third time. We were lying next to each other when Heather said:

"Have you given any thought to us having another child?"

"Not really" I said as I thought especially not Josh's. "In fact I have been flirting with the idea of getting a vasectomy so you could give up birth control pills and we could still be safe."

"Why wouldn't you want another?"

"We had Mike and Anna so soon after our wedding that we never had a chance to go places and do things. As it sits now we will still be young enough to do some things when Mike and Anna strike out on their own. More kids would prevent that. Besides, right now we need the income from your job. We would be pinched if you had to leave work because of a pregnancy."

In my mind I was thinking some real bad thoughts. Heather and Carla talked and I'm sure that Heather knew that Carla and Josh had decided to try and have a child. Did Heather want to get Josh's first child before Carla could get it? Was there something that Heather had against Carla or was it just Heather trying to stake a claim to her lover? Either way it didn't make me think I could follow through on Carla's plan. In my mind I was going to have to dump Heather pretty damned soon.

Then I had a very, very bad thought. Were Mike and Anna even mine? I was going to have to find out. I fell into a very disturbed sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The next afternoon after an exhausting session in room 202 of the downtown Marriott I voiced my concerns to Carla.

"I can't even make a wild guess as to what you should do" Carla said. "Confront her about Josh now before he can get her pregnant? Of course she could already be pregnant and is getting ready to drop it on you. I know what I'd do, but I'm not a man and I'm not you."

"What would you do?"

"I'd just tell her that I want no more kids so to be safe I would start wearing a condom until I could get a vasectomy. If she does come up pregnant that is when I would have the confrontation. I'd say that I guess we need a DNA test to see if it was mine or Josh's. That should rock her back on her heels."

"If I get a vasectomy it will blow our revenge plan."

"Just don't get it until you get me pregnant. It will be a shame because I do so want all my kids to have the same father. We might get lucky. Maybe Heather was only sounding you out on having another and you saying you didn't want another will make her drop it. We just won't ever know unless she comes up to you and says that the rabbit died."

She looked at her watch and said, "We have time for a couple more chances for you to make me a mommy."

I stopped on the way home and got a bunch of condoms and that night when heather wanted sex I got one of the condoms out and started to put it on.

"What's that for?"

"I've decided to use them until I can get a vasectomy. I really don't want anymore kids."

"Well take it off. I hate the feel of those things. I'll stay on the pill and use spermicides until I can get fitted for a diaphragm. That should keep us plenty safe."

"Hated the feel of them?" I thought as I finished rolling it on. Heather was a virgin when we got married and I had never used a rubber with her. When did she learn that she didn't like the feel of them? And with who? Whatever! It just reinforced my decision to find out about the paternity of my two children. Then I remembered that it was because of Josh using rubbers when he fucked Heather that had clued Carla into the fact that Josh was cheating on her. I was still going to get the tests done.

I finished rolling it on and said, "Unless you already have the spermicide I'll use the raincoats that I bought today."

"I don't, but I'll get some tomorrow and make a doctor's appointment for the diaphragm. I don't want you getting a vasectomy. I want to keep the option open in case you ever change your mind."

I left the rubber on, got on the bed and went down on her. When she reached the point where she grabbed my head and tried to pull it inside her I pulled away from her and then slid my cock into her. She came quickly and then I took my time bringing her to another climax before picking up the pace and getting my nut. I held myself in her until I was soft and then I pulled out, removed the cover and went into the bathroom to dispose of it. When I got back to the bed Heather was lying on her side asleep.

I figured that it was a good time to head down to the basement and check the recorder. A couple of junk calls and then:

"Hello?"

"Good morning sweetie. Miss me?"

"Of course I do."

"We still on for lunch today?"

"Yes, but I think our lunch meetings are about over unless we can find some place where it won't cost so much. Those motel rooms are killing my family budget. I can't keep pulling from it. Sooner or later I won't have enough in it to feed my family and I damned sure don't Bob asking why."

"I'll try to come up with something. Wednesday night is the cunt's card night. You figured out a way to get out of the house yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm working on it."

"I'll cross my fingers. I need more of you than I get on a forty-five minute lunch break."

"Me too lover."

"Talk to you tomorrow?"

"Of course."

"Till then."

"Bye baby."

I almost puked when I realized that I had eaten Heather's pussy after she had let Josh use it that afternoon, but I managed not to. I found it interesting that the whore was not only cheating on me, but she had to pay for the room to do it in. I wondered how Carla would take it when she heard that she was a "cunt" according to her hubby. The only thing I knew for sure as I climbed the steps up out of the basement is that Heather was not going to be able to get out of the house on Wednesday night.

Tuesday when I got to work I took the Tracfone out of my desk drawer and called Carla and when she answered I said:

"Good morning cunt."

"What? Who the hell is this?"

"You have forgotten the voice of the father to be of your children already? And besides, who else has this number?"

"Bob? What are you doing calling me a cunt?"

"Give a listen to this" I said as I held the recorder up to the phone and hit play. After "The cunt's card night" had played I said, "See? On good authority I have it that you are a cunt. A husband knows these things about his wife right?"

"When the time comes I'll kill the fucking asshole."

I played the rest of the tape for her since she obviously hadn't checked the recorder that she had put on her home line and after she listened to it she asked me what I was going to do.

"I think I'll have to work late Wednesday, but I won't let her know until it is almost time for her to get off work. Hopefully it will be too short a notice for her to line up a baby sitter. Did you catch the part where Heather says she is paying for the room they cheat in?"

"Doesn't surprise me. Josh has always been cheap. I guess if you are going to work late I'll skip my card night and we can get together."

"I'll call you tomorrow and set it up"

Wednesday over breakfast Heather did ask me if I had plans for the evening and I told her no and asked why she wanted to know.

"The girls from work have been talking about stopping after work to have a couple of drinks and socialize away from work. I can't do it unless you are here to watch the kids."

"Shouldn't be a problem."

I kissed her and headed off for work. I stopped off at the Marriott and got a room and when I got to work I called Carla and gave her the room number. Heather gets off work at five so at four-forty I called her and told her that I had to work late.

"There are some problems with the Henderson contract and they have to be taken care of before Nathan goes to his meeting with them in the morning. Sorry for such short notice, but I really can't get out of it. I may be really late so don't wait up for me. Love you. Bye."

I spent an exhausting time in room 333 and Heather was asleep when I got home. If she had been up and had wanted to play I'm not sure that I could have gotten it up for her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next five weeks Carla and I were able to get together on the average of twice a week and it helped to always know ahead of time by way of the phone taps what Josh and Heather were up to. It was during that fifth week that Carla said:

"Congratulations daddy. How about fucking the eyes out of the mother of your child?"

"How does Josh feel about it?"

"He doesn't know yet. I needed to tell the baby's father first. Then I can tell Josh."

"You know" I said, "The one thing we haven't done that they have is go off for a weekend together. I think we owe it to ourselves to have one to celebrate your pregnancy. We just need to do it without the two of them putting two and two together and coming up with the right answer."

"Funny that you should bring that up at this exact time. Josh has to fly to San Diego to handle some detail or other with his father's estate. He is going over this weekend so he can visit with some relatives before going to see the attorney on Monday. If you can come up with a way to get out for the weekend we can go someplace and neither one would have any reason to think about it.

"I think I can do it."

I got off the bed and got my cell phone and called my brother who lived in Akron. When I got him I asked him to call the house just after I left for work in the morning and to tell Heather that I need to come home for a family emergency of some type over the weekend. I told him I'd call him later and clue him in as to what was going on. He said he would take care of it and we said goodbye.

I turned to Carla and said, "All that's left is to decide where we want to go."

The next morning Heather called me on my cell about five minutes after I left the house.

"You need to call Bill as soon as possible. There is a family emergency and he needs to talk with you."

"I'll call him as soon as you hang up."

I waited until I got to work and then called Bill.

"I told her that Brian (his son) needs a kidney transplant and I needed to see if you would be willing to donate a kidney and if so would you come back and be tested to see if you would be a good match. What's up?"

I explained the situation to him and he told me that I could count on him to help any time I needed it. I knew I could count on him because he hated cheating sluts. He was a single father because his wife had cheated on him. He had kicked her out and had ended up with the kids when Martha had died in an auto accident.

I called Carla and told her the set up and we made arrangements to take off for the weekend. I got on the phone and called the Arrowhead Lodge and was even able to reserve room 130. Only fitting I thought. At two I called Heather and told her that I was flying back to Akron.

"I'll stop by the house and pack a bag. My flight leaves at eight and I need to get their at least a half hour early to check in."

"I hate to sound selfish, but I do hope that you aren't a match. I need you to have all your parts to ensure we make it all the way to old age together."

"Damn Heather; the way you say that makes me think you might actually love me."

"There better not be any doubt in your mind about it buster. Not even a smidgen."

If you only knew I thought as I said goodbye and hung up the phone.

When I got home Heather was waiting for me in what she called her "Fuck me" suit. Naked with 'come fuck me' pumps on. "Got time to give me something to hold me until you get back?"

Since I really didn't need to hurry to catch a non-existent flight I said that I had the time.

Heather was lying on the bed with my cum leaking out of her pussy and as I dressed she said:

"On the phone you almost sounded like you doubted that I love you."

"Just kidding babe. I know full well how much you love me."

You show me just how much every time you fuck Josh.

"I don't want you to ever doubt it lover. Not ever."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The weekend with Carla was exhausting. Make love and go to bed. Wake up in the morning, make love and then go to breakfast. Go back to the room and make love until lunch time. Eat and then go back to the room and make love. Go out and sit by the pool for a while and then go back to the room and make love. Go out to dinner, have a few drinks and dance a little and then go back to the room and make love. Repeat the next day and then once more when we woke up Monday morning. We promised each other that we would do it again and then headed home.

Heather was at work when I got home so I went to the basement and checked the recorder. The first call on Friday morning was Bill. A couple of minutes after she hung up on Bill she got a call from Josh.

"You figure out a way to get loose for the weekend? I'd love to spend a couple of uninterrupted days with you."

"No Josh; I haven't been able to think of a way and the truth of the matter is that I don't want to come up with a way."

"What's the matter? Why not?"

"The guilt over what I've been doing has finally caught up with me. I love Bob and he deserves better than to have a cheating wife. The next time we got together I was going to tell you that it was over. I need to devote myself to Bob."

"Oh come on Heather; you have been making love with me for almost a year. How could you do that if you love him as much as you say?"

"First off I need to correct something that you just said. I've never made love to you. I have fucked you, but never ever made love with you. The only man I make love to is Bob."

"Bullshit!"

"No Josh; not bullshit. I love the man and I try to show him that I love him every chance that I get."

"If you love him so much why have you been doing me?"

"The excitement of it. The thrill of doing something illicit and forbidden. It was a major turn on for me to go home and make love to Bob after I'd fucked you. It gave me some humongous orgasms."

"It turned you on to give him sloppy seconds? If that's the case why not keep on going?"

"I have never given him sloppy seconds. I was always clean when I made love to him."

"Bullshit Heather. You never showered before we left the motel rooms."

"I keep a travel bag at work and it has every thing that I needed to douche with. Bob has never even come close to feeling even a small trace of you.' No Josh; I'm ending it before we get caught. I love Bob and I don't want to lose him. Just be happy that you managed to get me drunk and take advantage of me the first time."

"Maybe so, but you weren't drunk all the other times."

"Depends on what you mean by drunk. I was drunk on the thrill I got from making love to Bob after you had fucked me. I wanted to see if the thrill and excitement would be there if I did it sober so I let you do me a second time and it was and that is the only reason I kept on doing it. We've gotten away with it for a little over a year, but I've just woken up to the fact that the feeling I get going to Bob after being with you isn't worth what it would cost me if we got caught and I lost Bob. Have fun in California Josh and when you get home don't call me. Bye."

Interesting I thought as I pulled the tape and inserted a fresh one.

I unpacked and headed to work. Around eleven I called Carla and when I said "Hi" she said, "Miss me all ready?"

"You know it sexy. I've got something I want you to hear."

"If it is Friday's phone conversation I've already heard it."

"What do you think?"

"It sounds like she got her head out of her ass and realized that she could lose you. What are you going to do?"

"I'd already made up my mind to hang in there until the kids turned eighteen and I can't see anything that would make me change my mind. If she meant what she said to Josh it will make it easier to stick it out, but the trust is gone. Even if she does break it off with Josh and they never get together again how do I know that somewhere down the line she won't start missing the thrill and excitement of cheating and hook up with some new guy?"

"You could always hit her with "If you are really through with Josh maybe we can move on, but you get no second chance."

"No I couldn't. That would give up the information that I have a tap on the phone and like I said, the trust is gone. I'm going to need a way to keep track of what she is up to. Besides, she knows me and she would know that if I knew I would have shared it with you. She might tell that to Josh and that might get him to thinking and we don't want that."

"Is that your roundabout way of saying that we are going to keep on going?"

"You heard the tape. They've gotten away with it for a little over a year and you and I have only been at it for a couple of months. They owe us another ten or twelve months and then of course there are the penalties and interest that could make it even longer."