Carla's Visit

Story Info
Wife's aunt comes to see them.
2.8k words
4.38
144.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collier
Collier
27 Followers

I was twenty-seven when I got my first house. My wife Julie and I had been working on finding a place we could afford for almost two years. Finally, however, it came to fruition. There were, of course, all the visits from relatives on both sides. Something about having a new place that makes people think you need houseguests in order to complete the experience.

The first eight or ten visitors didn't bother me. After that, it got a little old. By the time my wife's Aunt Carla decided to pay us a visit, I'd had enough. It wasn't that I didn't like Carla, I did. She was kind of kooky. She was Julie's favorite relative and one she hadn't seen since our wedding.

Now when I say kooky, let me explain. Carla was a high school art teacher. She said that she liked teaching, but also liked having an art related job that allowed her to focus on her own work. Carla had been active as a painter, sculptor, photographer and tapestry maker. I know that she'd sold several pieces over the years, but she seemed to prefer doing what she liked and not needing to support her art by selling it. I admired that.

Carla was certainly intelligent, well-read and widely traveled. The kooky part came from her tastes in films, music and the like. She was kind of the black sheep of the family. As I said, however, she was Julie's favorite, and I knew I had to be understanding about it. At least it wouldn't be one of her stuffy relatives.

At the airport, Julie stood excitedly at the security checkpoint, gazing down the walkway in search of her aunt. I'd kind of forgotten what she looked like since having seen her last, but I knew Julie wouldn't miss her. Finally, Julie called out:

"Aunt Carla! Aunt Carla!" As she waved, I looked past her and spotted a fairly tall, dark haired woman waving back. They met in a hug, all smiles. It was coming back to me now. Carla had a very 'Bohemian' look to her. She made her own jewelry, made a lot of her own clothes and wore no makeup. Her hair was fairly long and on the frizzy side – she didn't seem interested in taming it too much, but it wasn't a rat's nest.

She was the complete opposite of Julie. Julie's petite frame was largely dwarfed by Carla's. Julie was a fair-skinned, blonde with small perky breasts that I had come to love for their sensitivity. Carla was buxom – large, heavy breasts, deeply tanned skin and a large smiling mouth that reminded me a little of Carly Simon. At forty-six, she looked good.

Carla collected a hug from me, told us how happy she was to be seeing us and off we went to baggage claim.

"Look at you, sweetie," Carla said as we glided down the escalator, "you're the old married woman. And here I am, the unmarried, free soul coming to stay in your new house. Makes me feel old."

"I don't think you'll ever be old, Aunt Carla. I don't think you'd allow it."

"You're just about right, dear."

Carla placed a hand on my shoulder.

"How about you, Mike? How've you been? Is my niece taking care of you?"

"Well," I answered, "I'll say only good things until you and I are alone. Then I'll let you in on all the abuse."

Carla laughed and Julie playfully spanked my rear end.

That night, I barbequed steaks and we enjoyed dinner on the patio. Carla had brought Julie a gift – a toe ring. Julie tried it on after dinner. I thought it was a little outside Julie's style, but she seemed to love it. Carla had two on her own toes and modeled them for Julie to compare what she'd gotten for her 'favorite' niece.

"Don't look disappointed, Mike," Carla said, "I've got something for you – I just have to dig it out of my bag."

"You didn't have to, Carla."

"Of course I did. I'm the guest. The guest brings gifts."

Julie and Carla talked late into the night. I had to work the next morning, so I drifted off to bed fairly early. Julie had changed her schedule to work nights while Carla was here – they'd be free to spend the days together. I was to be the host in the evenings. That was fine. Carla expressed an interest in cooking the meals; all I had to do was be there.

When I got home from work the next day, Carla and Julie were still out. I imagined they were shopping and would bring home half of the merchandise in town before they were through. I was nearly right. Three trips from the car to the house and everything was inside.

"Aunt Carla got asked out on a date," Julie told me.

"Oh yeah?" I said, kind of hoping she'd agreed to it – there was a baseball game on I wanted to watch.

"I took his number, but didn't make him any promises," Carla said.

"Why not?" Julie asked her, "He was nice looking for an older guy."

"He was nice looking for any guy," Carla responded, "but I'm not looking for dates. I'm here to see you two."

"What was he, seventy?" I asked with a laugh.

"No," Julie said, "probably fifty or so. You know, Aunt Carla, he might be rich."

Carla waved the whole thing off with a laugh.

An hour later, Julie had a quick bite to eat and headed off to work. She managed the pharmacy at a local urgent care center and her shift would go until 2AM. I knew, however, that she'd be back at it with Carla the following morning. By the time the visit was over, Julie was bound to be wiped out.

The dinner that Carla made was delicious. It was a rice and beans dish with a marinated chicken breast. As we sat there letting our meal settle, Carla lifted her feet onto one of the empty chairs and sighed contentedly.

"You got another toe ring, huh?"

"Oh," she said, "Yeah. Julie wanted to look at some more. I decided to pick this one up. Three, however, is my limit. I know when to call it quits."

We both laughed.

"So what's your pleasure for this evening?" I asked.

"I don't know – whattya got?" Carla said.

"Pretty much anything you like," I said.

"Don't bet on it. You have no idea all the things I like," she said with a wink.

"Julie told me you smoke a little pot now and then," I said.

"Not anymore, teaching and all. They run drug tests on students and teachers."

"Oh. Well what do you want that you think we don't have?"

"Single men for starters."

I laughed. She was direct as hell. Never one to worry about what somebody might think.

"What about the guy you met earlier. The one who asked you out?"

"He's not my type, Mike."

"What is your type?"

"It's not important. Hey, do you want to see some of my recent work?"

"Sure," I said.

Carla disappeared into the bedroom and returned with a small album of photos. She sat on the couch and patted the cushion beside her for me to join her.

"These are smaller prints of some of the pictures I've take over the last few months.

The first half dozen pictures were of San Francisco. They were nice, but oddly mainstream given that they came from Carla's camera.

"I'm hoping to sell some of these," she said. I went for the conventional look.

She then moved on to some portraits. They were nice. Interesting faces of all ages. She had a knack for capturing her subjects in a candid way, despite the formality of the setting. Then...

...she took me through a series of black and white photos. It was a young woman – maybe twenty or so. The first two pictures featured the woman in a bra and panties, but the rest were all nudes – albeit artistic nudes.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"They're good. Very good."

"I think the human body is one of the most interesting things to shoot. Do you think Julie would be upset that you're looking at nasty pictures?' She laughed.

"Nasty pictures?" I said in mock derision, "These are art. How could she complain about art?"

Carla next flipped through a series of nudes featuring a young man. He was also in his early twenties. She must have seen that I wasn't as interested in these pictures.

"These are art, Mike! How can you complain about art??"

"Touché," I said.

By the last two pictures of the set, the young man had an erection. An impressive erection at that. I could feel Carla watching me, looking for a reaction. I kept my face straight. Finally, she came upon photos of another woman – but these were mostly body parts: a thigh, a bottom, shoulders from the rear, a pair of breasts, and a pussy with thick, dark hair. This woman looked to be older than the first. It wasn't until the last few photos that I discovered who the subject was – Carla herself. She had included her face in the last couple of pictures.

"Well?" she asked.

"Umm...you photographed yourself nude?"

"Mm-hmm. What do you think?"

"They're good...ummm...they're good pictures."

Carla laughed. She seemed to enjoy the awkward nature of the moment. And it was only going to get more awkward – I could feel my cock growing. I'd certainly never thought of Carla in a sexual way, but seeing her so sexual in those pictures got to me.

"Which pictures did you like best?" She asked in an almost taunting way.

"Oh, the guy. Those were tip-top," I said with a smirk.

"I'll be sure to tell Julie about your preference!" She hit me lightly with the album and then got to her feet. "Would you like to have your picture taken?"

She had a sly smile on her face that told me she was serious.

"What?"

"You heard me. I've got a camera in my room. What do you say?"

The idea actually appealed to me. I wasn't sure about being photographed in the nude, but I did like the notion of stripping before Carla. But, what would Julie say?

"Julie might not –"

"I'll never tell her, honey."

"I don't want anybody to see them."

"They'll be our little secret. What do you say? Yes?"

I nodded slightly, wondering what the hell I was doing. This was Julie's aunt. I was married. How could I justify this? Well, I figured, I'll do it and then get into the bathroom so I can jerk off and release the tension.

A moment later, Carla reappeared, her camera bag with her. She'd also left her skirt in the guest room and was now wearing her t-shirt, panties and nothing else.

"It's easier for me to move without the skirt," she said. With that, she snapped a photo of me, still on the couch. "How about if you lose the shirt?"

I complied, dropping my shirt beside the couch. She snapped another couple of shots.

"Mm-hmm, good. The pants?"

Taking a deep breath, I undid my pants, pulled them off and dropped them on top of my shirt.

"And the boxers, honey? I never photograph boxers."

In seconds, they were gone. I'd hoped she would understand about my erection. She seemed to as a huge smile came to her face.

"Very nice, baby." She said, snapping more pictures. Over the next few minutes, she posed me in a variety of ways. Finally, she moved very close and got a tight shot of my now very hard cock. After the shot, she reached out and ran a finger down the shaft.

"Want to know what my type is?" She asked.

"What?"

"Younger guys. I only like guys under thirty. What do you think of that?"

"I think...that's okay."

"Good," she said with a smile and pulled her shirt off. Sliding the straps of the bra over her shoulder, Carla showed me her very large breasts, thick brown areolas standing at attention. She set her camera down and crawled toward me.

"I have certain needs, Mike. I hope Julie won't mind, but if I go more than two days without sex...well, it's not good."

With that, she took my engorged cock in her mouth and treated me to the finest blowjob I have ever had. She was able to get all seven and a half inches down her throat with ease. Using a free hand, he held my balls and caressed them softly. Just as I was feeling close to the point of no return, Carla stopped. She let my cock slip from her mouth and smiled as a string of precum stretched back with her lips.

She stood, pulled her panties down and once again I saw the full bush of her pussy.

"Do you prefer women who shave their pussies, Mike?"

"Well, that's what I'm used to."

"I'll never shave mine. Why don't you give it a taste."

She sat down on the couch, spread her legs and gave me access to her sweet smelling cunt. As I kneeled between her legs, I thought once more of how crazy this was, but the aroma of Carla pulled me and removed such thoughts from my mind. Her pubic hair was soft, not wiry, the way I'd expected. Her labia were swollen and sensitive to the touch. She squirmed, her ass wiggling on the couch as I introduced my mouth to her pussy.

My first taste was a long lick from the bottom of her slit, all the way to the top, lingering over the clit. She moaned. Her juice was just about the most intoxicating taste I'd ever experienced. I wondered if she did something to make herself taste so good.

As I plunged into her hole with my tongue, she grabbed the back of my head and lifted her legs, pulling them further apart. She got louder with each subsequent lick, placing her barefeet on my shoulders. It only took five minutes for her to cum, and as I was sure she was launching into the orgasm, I licked her clit and closed my lips on it.

Her hips bucked and she dug her hands into the back of my head, grabbing my hair and screaming announcement of her release.

"Oh, baby! Oh, oh, oh....the spot! Yess! God....fuck my pussy with that mouth. Mike! Mike!"

It was nearly a full minute before she calmed down into a soft, contented purr. As I pulled back, she leaned over and licked my face clean of her juice. Then, before I knew what was happening, she leaped up, took me by the hand and led me into the guest room. Pushing me onto the bed, she straddled me and slid my rigid cock into her sopping pussy. She rode me with a glee and wanton passion that I'd never experienced before with any woman. She had to be the most sexual creature I'd ever come across.

As she leaned over and kissed me, slipping her tongue between my lips, I began to feel as though climax wasn't far away. She pulled away, lowered one of her enormous breasts to my mouth and seemed to be hit by electricity as I sucked the nipple.

"Mike, Jesus, your mouth, your cock, it's all so good. I haven't had it so good in quite a while."

I sucked her nipples – first one, then the other.

"Yessss....the man who can suck my tits just the right way can have anything he wants!!"

She begin pounding harder, driving my cock deeper into her. She seemed to be flowing wetness all over me and her nipples were so hard it seemed that they would burst. It was to the point that I couldn't hold on any longer. And as I came...

...so did she: "Jesus! Fuck me! God...I love your cock. I want this cock for all time! Yess!!"

It was nearly five minutes before she stopped bucking. Then, she fell over in a pile, beside me on the bed. She smiled at me:

"Aren't you glad you let me take your picture?" she asked.

"I am," I said.

"Good."

She snuggled up close to me and she told me about several of her recent lovers. All of them had been under the age of twenty-five. Two of them were eighteen.

"Only younger men for me," she said.

Suddenly, she sat up.

"Hey, what time is it?" she asked, looking around.

My God, that's right – would Julie be walking in any second?

I leaned over and focused on the clock radio beside the bed: 1:22 AM.

"We're okay. It's 1:22."

"Oh, thank God," she said, "I want you to fuck me two more times before Julie gets home. I was afraid we wouldn't have time."

Collier
Collier
27 Followers