Carley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it was okay. Nothing special. Just another super-hot babe begging for my cock. I'm used to it."

We all laughed.

Aleece got up and hugged me. "I'm sorry I had to stop. I had to rest and I am sore. I want to fuck with many men, but I guess I can't fuck them all tonight! Thank you for fucking with me. You are a good lover."

"Thank you, Aleece. I like your enthusiasm. You're very pretty. You have the tightest pussy I've ever felt."

She kissed me and Carley kissed Tomas. The Spanish couple wandered away.

"How was Tomas?" I asked.

"Oh, he was good!" said Carley. "He's terrific at eating pussy. He made me cum hard a bunch of times. I blew him for a while and then he wanted to do me in the ass."

"Did you let him?"

"Well, yeah, I did. I felt like I owed him for the oral. He's about average size, so it wasn't bad and he really wanted to. Aleece won't do anal. We did it standing up. I didn't cum, but I didn't expect to. He came in my ass. I actually liked the feeling when he came." She laughed. "Now I've got cum oozing out of my ass. Oh, well."

Carley touched my chest. "Where'd you get the bite mark?"

"From Aleece. Turns out she's a biter. I don't think she even knows she bit me."

I yawned. "Do you want to stay here a little longer or move on?"

"Let's go. It's getting late and I'm tired. What time do you have to get up in the morning?"

"About 8:30. We only have a few items left to go over. We'll be finished by lunch. Let's get our stuff."

We got dressed and walked slowly back to the hotel. On the way, we held hands and stopped often to kiss and caress each other.

In the room, we undressed and got into the shower. We soaped and touched each other, talking quietly. Carley turned her back to me and bent over. I entered her and we fucked very slowly. It was a nice way to wind down after the noisy crowd in the club.

Carley came silently. I hugged her and whispered into her ear how good she felt. She raised herself on her toes and came again. I pulled out of her.

"Jerk me off," I whispered. "I want to cum on you. I want you to watch me cum."

Carley squirted some liquid soap onto her hands and rubbed them together until she had plenty of lather. She kissed me and stroked my cock and balls with her soapy hands.

"Sit down. I don't want to cum on your face, but I want you to see me cum close up."

I put my hands on Carley's shoulders and she stroked me. I loved watching her hands on me. She looked intently at my cock.

"That's it. Ahhh, that feels good. Mmmmm, yes! Almost there! Ahhhhh!"

Carley had a huge smile on her face. Cum splashed across her breasts and neck. She pumped me rapidly and I spurted onto her time after time. Her smile was like sunshine.

After we'd turned out the lights, we lay facing each other. Carley held my face and we kissed.

"Jack?" she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"What's going on with us? Do you know?"

"I know it's something different. I'm almost afraid to try to put a name to it."

Carley kissed me again. "I'm very happy. I don't think I've ever been this happy."

"I know what you mean. It's not just the sex, either. I can't describe it."

We didn't talk for several moments.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"There's something I want you to do for me. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I want you to tie me down and fuck me. Use me any way you want. Do whatever turns you on. Anything at all. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure. I think I could really get into that!"

"Okay. Sleep now."

The next morning I arrived early for our last meeting with the lawyers and ran into Lora and Guido in the lobby. Lora was wearing a new dress. A diamond bracelet I'd never seen before was on her wrist. She kissed Guido on the cheek. "Go on up," she said to him. "I'll catch up to you." Guido got on the elevator. Lora and I sat on a sofa. She leaned back and closed her eyes for a minute.

"That was fun, but I'm beat. Guido's wife is kind of a bisexual freak. She likes watching Guido fuck other women and cum inside them. Then she likes to eat the creampie and get the women off. She's got serious skills." She yawned. "Guido's a damn machine. He fucked me three times and I blew him once. He fucked his wife, too, but he only came in me." She yawned again. "We didn't get much sleep. Between Guido fucking me and his wife going down on me I only slept a couple of hours." She smiled. "Man, that woman can eat pussy! If there's any trace of Guido's cum in there she just won't quit. I think I came a billion times!"

The meeting went fast and we were back in the hotel by 11:20. Carley wasn't around. Lora took a nap in the second bedroom while I went online and moved some money around. My investments were doing well. From what I saw, I was making enough to pay for our trip every 25 seconds.

About a quarter after twelve, Carley walked in, trailed by a bellman carrying packages.

"Well, I hope you're happy. I spent all your money and some of my own. I won't have to go shopping again for two years." She grinned. "Not that I'll let a little thing like that stop me!"

I tipped the bellman and kissed Carley.

"Where's Lora?"

"Asleep in the other bedroom. Her new friend and his wife kept her up all night. They took turns with her and she's kinda worn out."

Carley sprawled on the bed. "I didn't eat until about 9:00, but I'm hungry. Can we get some lunch?"

"Yeah. I'll leave Lora a note."

We ate and spent the afternoon touring museums and churches. After a couple of hours Carley commented that if she saw another Madonna and Child or another Jesus-on-the-cross fresco she'd scream.

"Wait'll we get to Venice. It's the same there. The Church ran this part of the world for centuries. Artists who wanted to eat stuck to religious themes."

I called Lora's cell and didn't get an answer. She was either sleeping or her phone was buried in her purse.

Carley and I got some dinner and bar-hopped until 10:30, then went back to the room. Lora was in the bathroom taking a shower.

"Carley," I said. "There's another 10,000 Euro in the safe. I told you I'd pay for everything on this trip. I don't want you spending your own money. The money's insignificant to me."

I stopped talking.

"Jesus," I said. "That was an asshole thing to say! I didn't mean it like that. I don't mean to sound like I'm throwing money at you, like I'm bragging or something. I just want you to be happy. I just want you to . . . . . . . be happy."

Carley hugged and kissed me. "It's okay, Jack. I know what you meant. I understand. You know I'm not here for the money. Money's not a big thing to me." She kissed me again. "I do love to shop, though!"

Lora came out of the bathroom naked, picked up her book and sat in one of the oversize chairs.

"What did you do today?" I asked.

"I slept until almost 2:00 and ordered lunch from room service. I wanted to see that big church we drove past yesterday, so I walked over there. I met a couple of young, hunky guys from New Zealand and we hooked up. I spent the rest of the day with them. Demanding bastards, but they're both hung and they stay hard almost all the time. Good fucking. I'm tired."

Carley and I hopped in the shower and washed each other. There was a little foreplay, but mostly a lot of playful touching. We brushed our teeth and I did a little trimming and shaving on my privates. Carley took the shaver and went over her crotch and crack. I gave her a careful inspection. She passed.

Lora was curled up in bed with her eyes closed. I turned out the lights and got in next to her. Carley got in beside me. She put her hand on my cock.

"I want to suck you tonight. I want to feel you cum in my mouth and taste you. I don't need you to do anything. Just let me give you a nice blowjob. Okay?"

"Sure. I love your mouth."

Carley pushed the sheet down and lay between my legs. In the dim light coming through the window, I watched her lightly stroke me until I was hard. She licked my balls and slowly ran her fingers up and down my shaft. She pursed her lips on the underside of my cock and slid them up and down from base to tip a dozen times. She cupped my balls and deep-throated me.

There was just enough light to see Carley's lips glisten. Her eyes were bright. The touch of her hands and mouth was flawless.

Carley backed off the bed and pulled me to my feet. She lay down on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the mattress.

"Fuck my mouth, Jack. Fuck my throat."

I slid into her mouth. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me in until I couldn't go any farther. I felt her throat muscles work.

With my hands braced on the bed, I fucked her face, pulling out until only the head of my cock was in her mouth, then pushing all the way in. Carley adjusted to the amount of my erection in her mouth, sucking and licking me in the most wonderful way possible. As my pleasure grew stronger, I quickened my thrusts.

"Deep breath, Carley. I'm going to cum in your throat ......... right .......... Ahaaaaa!!"

My balls banged into her nose and I came, shooting stream after stream of cum down her throat. My cock jerked and pulsed.

I pulled out before I really wanted to, but I knew Carley would be running short of air. She pulled me back into her mouth, sucking me until my spasms stopped.

I fell onto the bed, still panting.

"Well, so much for tasting you," Carley gasped. "It went straight down!" She lay next to me. "Better luck next time!"

"Damn!" I said. "That was terrific! I was expecting a nice, normal blowjob, but that was fantastic!" I took some deep breaths. "Are you sure you don't need anything? Can I go down on you?"

"Oh, go to sleep you two!" grumbled Lora. "We've got a train trip tomorrow and a new city to see. Give me a fucking break!"

Carley giggled. "She's right. Let's get some sleep." She kissed me. "You still need to help me with my bondage fantasy, you know," she whispered. "Ropes and sucking and fucking." She shivered. "Can't wait!"

NOTE: The incident with the mime happened exactly as described, except that it was outside the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. I've searched YouTube, hoping that someone posted a video of it, but no luck.

12