Carlotta's Captivity Pt. 02

Story Info
Carlotta's punishment continues.
4.8k words
4.3
60.7k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is pure fantasy. I like writing non-consent, but it needs to have at least a minimal amount of justification, rather than be pure abduction/rape. Also note that all my characters are eventually freed, although somewhat the worse for wear, at least in the short-term. There nine chapters in this one, and I will submit them a couple of chapters at a time every day or so. Enjoy them (if this is your thing). Comments are welcome, and I have a thick skin.


Chapter 3

The next morning was a repeat of the first. Carlotta got up, ate the breakfast the maid had brought down, and reluctantly gave herself an enema, more thorough this time, since she now knew it was very likely she would be taking a cock directly from her ass into her mouth. She exercised for a few minutes, then showered and completed her morning toilet, including shaving her pussy completely bare as ordered, trying not to think of the cameras recording all the previously very private acts she was doing. At 10:00 she reluctantly moved into her living area when she heard the bolt on the stairwell door being thrown.

"Today," the Master said as he opened the playroom door and ushered Carlotta in, "we are going to play some games." The Master had Carlotta lie down on a mat again, but this time secured her wrist cuffs to floor bolts so that her arms were stretched out over her head. Next he secured her chest to the floor with a leather strap across her chest, just under her tits. He survey his handiwork, then moved a set of ceiling chains over and secured one of Carlotta's ankles to each. Leaving her lying there, he moved a chair and a small table over beside her, then went to the cabinet and removed a number of objects.

"These candles," he said when he returned, "are the kind that drip a lot of wax. Usually they're used to make decorative candleholders from wine bottles. I had these specially made to burn even faster and produce even more wax quickly." The candles were large, maybe twelve inches long, perhaps three inches in diameter with a tapered bottom. "I'm going to raise your legs up and adjust the angle until your cunt is pointing straight up. Then I will insert the candle and light it. The candle burns about one inch every five minutes, so it will burn half its twelve inch length in thirty minutes. Your task is to hold it in your cunt for thirty minutes. I can seat it as deep or as shallow as you like. The deeper I seat it, the easier it will be for your cunt to grip, but the hotter the wax will be. If you don't make the required thirty minutes, you will get one stroke from my switches here for every minute less than thirty.

Next the master held up a bundle of switches. "I had to special order these. Birches were so commonly used in England that to 'get a birching' was synonymous with being spanked or whipped. The reasons they were so popular is that the bark itself is quite rough and the tips have these hard little buds. The effect, I am told, is quite a sting. I will give you one stroke as soon as I get you in position, to give you some incentive not to fail."

Finished with his explanation, the Master used his remote control to raise Carlotta's legs higher and higher until her ass and lower body were completely off the ground. Satisfied with the height, he adjusted their position so that Carlotta's legs were spread wide and both her legs and feet were bent back over her body. He fingered her opening and adjusted the chains a couple of times until he was satisfied that her cunt was pointing straight up. Stepping back, he picked up the birch switches. Stepping between her legs, he raised the switches and brought them down directly on her widely-spread cunt.

For a moment, Carlotta's brain seemed to freeze, unable to process the sudden outrageous pain caused by the stinging blow. That only lasted a split second and then she shrieked as the pain and stinging finally penetrated to her brain. Unable to move very much, all Carlotta could do was lie there and whimper.

"There, that should give you plenty of incentive to make you thirty minute goal. Just think of how it would feel if you only made, say fifteen minutes." The master lubricated the candle bottom and slowly inserted its length into her still-trembling cunt. "Let me know how deep you want this."

Carlotta was torn. She now knew what the switches felt like, but had no idea how bad the hot, dripping wax would be. When the candle was a little over halfway to the bottom of her cunt, she decided that she could hold it in there, so told him, "that's far enough I guess, Master.

He paused, "Are you sure? With all the lubrication I so thoughtfully used to avoid hurting you when I inserted it, the whole candle is pretty slick."

Carlotta hesitated, worried now. "I guess maybe put it in another inch, Master."

"Very well." Once the candle was positioned, the Master removed his hand, used a lighter to light the candle and sat down in his chair to watch Carlotta's struggle. As time passed, he began to call out each passing minute.

As soon as the Master removed his hand, the candle began to slide up. Frantic, Carlotta used her cunt muscles to grip it tightly. The candle quit moving. Relieved, Carlotta relaxed slightly and the candle began sliding again. Tightening her grip again, Carlotta realized that she was going to have to grip it tightly with her cunt the entire time. Like most women, she had never really exercised her cunt muscles much and she could already tell they were going to tire quickly; Carlotta began to sweat, thinking about maybe receiving dozens of strokes from the vicious birch switches.

After having lain there for only three minutes, staring up at the candle shoved in her cunt, Carlotta was also horrified to see the first small stream of hot wax begin to run down the side of the candle, heading directly for her still-throbbing clit. She could only watch helplessly, and although she tried not to, she flinched when the hot wax made contact with her tender clit. The candle began sliding once more. Frantically, Carlotta tightened her grip, beginning to whimper now. She began trying to hold as still as possible, so as not to dislodge any more wax.

The strategy worked for a while, but eventually, after another ten minutes, her cunt muscles began to weaken and tremble, shaking the candle as she tried desperately to force them tight again. A veritable river of wax was dislodged, running down and almost completely covering both her clit and cunt lips. Carlotta screamed, shaking her bound body as much as she could to cool the burning. The candle began moving again. Frantically Carlotta used almost the last strength in her cunt to grab the candle shaft again. The candle stopped moving.

Unfortunately, the abrupt stop also caused another river of wax to run down the back of the candle, out of Carlotta's sight. Thus, she was unprepared when the hot wax ran down the crack of her ass, directly onto her still-sore little asshole. Carlotta screamed again, trying desperately to shake her ass. The candle resumed its motion.

Whimpering, Carlotta gripped the candle again, but the candle had slid up enough that gripping it now only worked to slow its motion. Crying openly now, Carlotta could only grip the candle as tightly as she could as it slowly, inexorably moved up, still dripping hot wax down the sides onto her clit and cunt, something which she tried desperately to ignore. At the seventeen minute mark, the candle finally won its freedom, popping out to land on the mat near the Master's feet.

The Master reached down and picked the candle up, then blew it out. "Well, Carlotta, I'm disappointed. I thought you would have at least been able to make twenty minutes. Next time, you might want to have me seat the candle deeper in your cunt," he advised. "Let's see, that means I owe you thirteen strokes, minus the one I already gave you. That leaves twelve strokes I still owe you. I guess we'll do them in two sets of 'six of the best' as the English used to say."

The Master first peeled off the wax, which by this time had completely solidified. As he promised yesterday, Carlotta was very glad she had done a good job shaving down there. The last thing she needed now was hairs ripping out as he peeled the wax off her cunt. Once he was finished, he inserted his finger in her opening. "Still pretty wet Carlotta," he commented, removing his finger and licking it. Satisfied, he stepped over to the table and picked up the birch switches, then moved back between her legs. Carlotta whimpered in fear, knowing all too well what the cruel little switches would feel like.

Trying to prepare herself, Carlotta bit down on her lower lip as the Master raised the switch bundle. Despite having gotten the warning stroke only perhaps thirty minutes before, Carlotta was still shocked at the intense and wide-spread sting the switches produced. The area savaged by the cruel buds reached all the way from the newly-shaven pelvic area above her clit almost to her clinched little asshole. The terrible switches with their hard rough branches hit not only her clit and the cunt lips themselves but also the more tender inner lips and even forced themselves between the lips right down to her core because of her spread-open position. She tried not to shriek or beg as he raised the switch for the second stroke. The Master paused. Frantically, having almost forgotten to count, Carlotta screamed out "One, Master."

"Good, for a moment there I was afraid you had forgotten to count and that we would have to start over."

By the third stroke, Carlotta could not contain herself any more and shrieked as each new stroke fell, writhing around, trying to ease the awful stinging, trying to escape the strokes, and frantically struggling to escape her bonds. Each time she whimpered in dread as he raised the switch for another stroke. Nevertheless, she somehow always managed to count the stroke. As the sixth stroke finally fell, Carlotta cried in relief that it was over, at least for a few moments.

The Master looked at her thoughtfully, undid his fly and took out his again rock-hard cock. Moving toward her, he lined the tip up with her tight little ass, which was in just the perfect position for fucking. "Would you like a longer break," he asked significantly.

Carlotta only had to think about it for a moment. Even an ass-fucking was better than another six strokes with the terrible birch switches; she would do anything to postpone that. "Yes, Master, please," she replied.

"Please what?"

"Please, please fuck my ass, Master."

"Well, if you insist," he said, amused to hear Carlotta begging him to fuck her ass. To Carlotta's relief, he moved over to the cabinet and returned with a bottle of lubricant. He coated his cock liberally, stroking the hard length as Carlotta watched, and then used his finger to smear more lube around her asshole. Carlotta blushed as he began pushing more and more lube into her ass with his finger, each time wiggling it around in her tight little ass. "I do love a tight ass," he commented.

Finally satisfied, he aligned his cock and began to push slowly but steadily into her ass, increasing the pressure and sinking more and more of his cock into her straining ass with every passing second. Carlotta bit her lip, afraid that if she screamed, cried or even whimpered, he would quit and go back to using the switches. After a few more seconds, he was completely buried in her ass, his pubic hair pressed tightly against her spread and straining ass cheeks. Carlotta could feel the thick length of his cock from her sorely stretched asshole all the way to her stomach it seemed. He held it there, enjoying the almost indescribable feeling of being buried to the hilt in her tight, hot ass.

The Master began fucking her with long slow strokes, gradually building up speed. As stimulated as he was from the morning's activities, though, after only about ten minutes, he came explosively deep in her ass, holding it there to enjoy the sensation to the maximum. As he began to soften, he withdrew and lowered Carlotta's body back down to the mat. Moving around to her head, he presented his cock to her lips. "Clean me," he ordered. By this point Carlotta had begun to accept her situation and took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his cock as he pushed deeper into her throat to allow her to clean the entire shaft. Satisfied at last, he withdrew.

He moved over and took a couple of sips of his drink, then brought over a glass of water and carefully helped Carlotta drink. When she was finished, he stepped back and regarded her thoughtfully. "Would you like a chance to avoid your last six strokes?" he asked.

"Oh, yes Master, please Master," Carlotta answered.

"OK, we will do a variation of the last game, but this time, we'll put the candle in your ass. This should be it easier for you, and this time you only need to hold it in for twenty-five minutes. For every minute over that, I'll subtract one of your remaining strokes. Fair, enough?"

"Yes, Master," Carlotta replied in a mixture of resignation and hope.

The Master raised her lower body back up, this time moving her legs even further over her strapped-down lower body, putting some degree of strain on Carlotta as she was bent almost double. Eventually, however, he had positioned so that her cum-oozing asshole was pointed straight at the ceiling. Satisfied with her position, he returned to the cabinet for another candle. "Let me know how deep you want it," he said beginning to insert the tapered bottom of the candle, "With all the cum dripping out of your ass, I think we can do without any more lube this time."

The thick candle strained her already stretched-out asshole, but Carlotta was determined not to fail this time, so she kept silent as he slowly inserted more and more of the candle in her ass. "I think that should be enough, Master," she finally said.

The Master stepped back and regarded the candle dubiously. Nearly six inches were now buried snugly in her bottom. The flame was going to be getting very close to her tender little ass by the time thirty-one minutes had passed, if she made it that long. He shrugged; it wasn't his problem. He reached out and lit the candle.

Again he called out the time every minute. More experienced now, Carlotta held as still as she could, trying not to dislodge any wax for as long as possible. Clenching her ass around the candle was at least easier than trying to hold it in with her cunt. Eventually, however, the inevitable first streams of hot wax ran down the candle and Carlotta flinched as the hot wax hit her stretched-out asshole. The candle moved up some. Carlotta quickly tightened back down, clenching her ass around the thick candle shaft, trying not to move as more and more hot wax ran down.

After a while, maybe ten minutes or so, enough wax had coated her poor suffering asshole that the build up insulated her somewhat from the new wax running down. On the other hand, Carlotta was getting very tired of clenching her little sphincter tightly around the thick candle. Still she was managing much better than last time, and this state of affairs lasted for another five minutes or so. However, by the time the Master called out minute twenty, the candle had burned down far enough that the wax build up was getting reheated and starting to soften. By the twenty-three minute mark, the wax covering her ass was getting positively hot and starting to melt and run down the back crack of her ass, as well as forward down her spread out cunt. Carlotta gritted her teeth and was able to hold out to the twenty-five minute mark. She sighed in relief; at least she would not be getting any additional strokes.

After another minute, she just could not stand the heat any longer, and decided to see if she could squeeze down like she was taking a shit and move the candle up some. She almost cried in relief as the candle moved up several inches, reducing the heat on her poor ass. Unfortunately, she had forgotten about the tapered bottom. When she tried to squeeze her ass tight again, the tapered end caused the candle to be propelled out with quite a force, landing at least a foot away. Carlotta cried in a mixture of frustration and apprehension.

The Master retrieved the candle and blew it out. Moving around to her face, he presented her with the candle, still dripping with the cum from her ass. "Clean this off, and then we can discuss the rest of your punishment." With no choice, Carlotta opened her mouth and cleaned the candle off, licking it thoroughly with her tongue until he was satisfied. "Well Carlotta, you only made a bit more than twenty-six minutes, but we'll round that up to twenty-seven. That means I still owe you three strokes. Do you want me to give them to you like this, or lower you a bit like you were before?"

Carlotta couldn't imagine that the switches would hurt as much on her ass as they would back on her cunt, so she said "Like this, I guess, Master."

"Very well; first we need to get rid of all this wax build-up." The master began peeling the wax off of her ass. Carlotta started as some fine hairs around her asshole were ripped out as well. "Forget to shave down that far, did you?" he asked, nastily. The pulling continued, until finally all the wax was off. Carlotta took a deep breath as the Master pick up the switches and moved into position.

The first stroke hit right on her asshole. Carlotta screamed; unbelievably, this was every bit as bad as a stroke on her cunt. The next stroke was focused on the tender and sensitive skin between her cunt and her ass. The final stroke was a little higher yet, curling down to smack directly on her cunt all the way to her still-throbbing clit. Carlotta shrieked one last time and then subsided; realizing that, at least for now, the punishment was over. With her cunt almost directly over her face, Carlotta was horrified to see moisture leaking out of her punished cunt; a drop fell and struck her on the cheek.

"Looks like your cunt is pretty wet, Carlotta," the Master said, smirking. Carlotta blushed in embarrassment, wondering how her cunt could be wet, despite all the abuse inflicted upon it. He positioned a large cushion under Carlotta's butt and lowered her body back down to the mat, her ass on the cushion but her legs still in the air, wide-spread, being held in place by the cuffs on her ankles. The Master began to remove his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear, and his again-hard cock sprang out immediately. Kneeling between her legs, the Master positioned his cock between her sore, abused pussy lips and began to push.

Despite all her lubrication, it hurt going in, partly because she was already sore, and partially just because of his size. The Master continued his slow and steady push, until the tip pressed firmly against her cervix. Carlotta winced as his tip lodged itself against her cervix. The Master increased the pressure, trying to push further in, despite the barrier. Carlotta whimpered, realizing that he was not going to stop. As the pressure from the tip of his enormous cock increased, Carlotta whimpered as she felt the cervical opening itself start to be painfully forced apart. The pressure continued to increase and she panicked as she felt the tip of his hard cock actually beginning to penetrate the portal of her womb. The Master groaned with the effort, and with one final push, the fat head of his cock finally slipped past the opening with a pop Carlotta felt throughout her body. She screamed at the sudden pain of the penetration.

The Master held still for a moment. "God, yes, I haven't felt that sensation since that girl in Thailand. Outstanding!" With horror, Carlotta realized that there was at least two more inches of his cock to go. The Master resumed his steady push, until finally his pubic hair crushed against her sore cunt lips and clit. He began a slow in-and-out motion, moving just enough so that the head of his penis popped out of her cervical opening, then back in to the hilt. Carlotta groaned with each penetration. Gradually he built up a little speed and also began taking longer strokes. Eventually he was hammering his entire cock into her pussy and through her cervical opening in a true and brutal "double fuck."

12