Carlotta's Captivity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna raised the whip and brought it down on Carlotta's spread and defenseless cunt. The sting almost literally took Carlotta's breath away; for a stunned moment, she couldn't even scream. Then she sucked in her breath and shrieked even louder than she had when her clit was pierced. The thongs had struck her entire cunt, inner lips, outer lips, and clit as well as the tender area just above her cunt. Not only that, but the force of the blow pulled terribly on her already stretched out inner lips, feeling like it was going to tear them off. Anna laughed delightedly and raised the whip again. "Please no, please Anna," Carlotta begged. The whip came down again and again as Anna ignored Carlotta's pleading. Each time Carlotta shrieked; each blow was worse than the last as her cunt got sorer with each cruel stroke. By the last stroke, Carlotta lost control of her bladder, spraying Anna and the floor with hot piss.

"I want another three strokes to make up for that," Anna demanded, dripping piss. The Master nodded and Anna again raised the whip. After another three blows, Carlotta could barely even scream. She could only sob as Anna finally let her down. "Clean up the floor, Carlotta," Anna ordered. "As soon as you're done, we'll get to the last six strokes."

Carlotta turned over on her stomach and began licking the piss off the floor. Her crotch was so sore that she wasn't sure she could even get up on her hands and knees. Eventually, although she took as long as she could, the piss was cleaned up. At Anna's orders, Carlotta moved over to the incline apparatus and got in position. Anna strapped her down, leaving her hands free and the used the control to raise and rotate the apparatus until Carlotta's cute little asshole was pointed straight at the ceiling.

"I think I'll use the riding crop on your ass," Anna told Carlotta. "You seemed so very fond of it last time." Anna moved over to the wall and selected the thin, flexible riding crop, swishing it through the air as she returned. "Reach back and get that ass spread," she ordered. "I want to punish your asshole, not your round little cheeks. If you let go, the stroke won't count."

With no choice, Carlotta reached back and spread her ass, too terrified and miserable to even bluish anymore. Anna took her time, waiting at least a minute between each stroke. Carlotta screamed each time but never let go of her ass cheeks, afraid she might earn extra strokes if she did. The constant strain on her little pucker from the stretching and sharp blows was almost as bad as the strokes themselves. Finally though, with one last stroke delivered with all Anna's might, it was over.

The Master released Carlotta from the apparatus and she gingerly got up. She didn't know what to do though. Her ass hurt too much to sit, her tits and ass were both too sore to lie down on either her back or stomach and her crotch hurt if she just stood. Finally she just lay on one of the pads on her side, watching as the Master prepared to fuck Anna's ass. She hoped it was going to hurt like hell; she figured the Master could probably keep it up for an hour or more since he had already cum three times.

The Master attached cuffs to Anna's wrists and ankles, then had her bend over a padded bar rather like a high-tech sawhorse, supported by four legs. He cuffed her wrists and ankles to eyebolts on the legs, spreading Anna's legs out and securing her in position. Carlotta hoped the position itself would become at least uncomfortable over time. To Carlotta's disappointment, the Master went over to the cabinet and lubricated his hard cock. She'd hoped he wasn't going to use any lube. The Master returned and positioned his cock against Anna's asshole. "Ready?" he asked.

At Anna's nervous nod, he began to push hard, not being at all gentle, forcing his entire ten inches through Anna's tight asshole and into her snug anal canal in one long stroke. Anna screamed at the brutal intrusion, then grunted as the Master began fucking her with long rapid strokes. Anna's grunts got louder as the Master continued. Eventually the grunts became sharper and turned into cries of pain as the Master relentlessly pounded her still almost virgin ass. Carlotta was not at all sympathetic after the beating Anna had just given her. Eventually, after about forty-five minutes had passed, Anna began begging the Master to cum and get the fucking over with. The Master's reply terrified Anna. "Sorry babe, but I'm not even close. This is probably going to take another twenty or thirty minutes."

Anna began crying, eventually begging the Master to stop. "Would you rather I finish in your mouth?" the Master asked.

"Oh, yes, Master, please," she sobbed.

"Well, I suppose I could, in exchange for maybe six strokes," he said, thoughtfully. He picked up the pace and force of his fucking while Anna thought about his offer.

It didn't take long. "Alright, alright, I'll do it," she said, tearfully.

The Master took a last couple of strokes and then pulled out. There was a sucking sound but no "plop"; Anna's asshole was too stretched out and her formerly tight little pucker remained gaping as the Master moved away and began releasing her from the sawhorse. The Master moved her over to the mat beside Carlotta and had her get on her knees. "Lick it clean first, and then start sucking," he ordered.

Reluctant as usual, Anna stuck out her long tongue and began licking the Master's cock clean, trying to ignore the taste. When he was satisfied, he shoved his cock into her mouth and down her throat in one push. Anna tried not to gag, but her throat did spasm from the unexpected intrusion into it unprepared depths. The Master began a long slow throat fuck, occasionally pulling most of his cock out so that Anna could swirl her talented tongue around the shaft and tease the pee-hole with the tip of her tongue. As the Master finally got close, he picked up the pace, finally pulling most of the way out and filling her mouth with cum. Anna was surprised at how much cum there was, but she supposed it was because it had taken the Master so long to finally climax. Mouth full of cum, Anna was not prepared when the Master shoved his cock all the way down her throat again. She choked, spewing cum all over the Master.

"Lick every drop of this stuff off of me," the angry Master ordered. Noticing that Carlotta, lying beside them, had gotten splashed as well, he ordered her to lick his cum off of Carlotta as well. Worried, Anna did as she was ordered; she was afraid that she was going to have to pay for this last mistake.

When she was through, the Master said "Anna, I'm a bit tired, but also feeling charitable. I think three more strokes should make up for your clumsiness. Do you agree?"

This was less than Anna had expected, so she quickly said "Yes, Master. Thank you."

"Very well, but, as I said, I'm a bit tired, so I think I will have Carlotta perform the punishment."

Anna listened with a sinking heart, but Carlotta could hardly believe her luck. She stood up, her pain momentarily forgotten.

"So Carlotta, how do you want her?" the Master asked.

"I think suspended by her legs. She seemed to enjoy that position when I was in it earlier. Lie back on the mat, Anna while I get these cuffs off my ankles and on to yours. Eventually Anna was cuffed and the chains were attached to her ankles. Carlotta made one improvement. She moved the chains as far apart as she could, before she began raising Anna off the floor. Since the chains were attached at an angle, the higher Carlotta raised her, the wider poor Anna's legs and cunt were spread. She began groaning when her body was only halfway off the mat. By the time she was completely suspended it was all she could do not to scream. She felt like a turkey wishbone after thanksgiving dinner.

Satisfied with Anna's position, Carlotta went over to the cabinet and came back with the elastic cord Anna had used to spread Carlotta's cunt lips. It had alligator clips on each end which Anna had clipped to Carlotta's new cunt rings. Since Anna had no rings, Carlotta would have to use the clamps themselves. She showed it to the apprehensive Anna and then played with Anna's cunt for a few minutes, getting the lips to separate and become engorged. Satisfied, she clipped one end to Anna's right inner lip, ran the cord around her butt and clipped the other end to her left lip. Anna screamed as the cruel teeth bit into her most tender flesh. Carlotta admired the newly-exposed inner core of Anna's cunt, moving her finger in and out a couple of times just to humiliate Anna.

"I think I'll start with the birches," Carlotta decided. Anna began to sweat. Carlotta had nine strokes to give her and she could tell this was going to hurt. Carlotta picked up the birches and swished them through the air a couple of times, moving strongly from her shoulder. "I think I'm learning how to hit harder, Master," she commented. "Let's see." She moved over behind Anna and swung the birches down on her exposed cunt as hard as she could. Anna screamed as the cruel birches struck her unprotected cunt, wrapping around her front to savage her clit and lower pelvis as well. Carlotta swinging from behind Anna meant that the hard little buds had fit her clit and front rather than her less sensitive ass.

The Master listened to Anna's shrill scream. "You know, you may be right, Carlotta. That did seem harder than you were able to do before. Keep practicing," he encouraged.

One of the alligator clips had pulled loose from the force of Carlotta's stroke, the scraping teeth adding to Anna's misery. Carlotta moved over and reattached the elastic cord back to Anna's tender, abused cunt lips. Anna yelped as the clip was reattached, then went back to sobbing. She didn't know how she was going to get through another eight strokes.

On the next stroke, Carlotta decided to use more wrist. The stroke was perhaps not as hard, but the motion meant that the buds on the tips of the birch flicked down and struck directly on Anna's spread cunt lips. Anna shrieked. Carlotta shook her head as one of the alligator clips again became detached; she thought about suggesting to the Master that he needed stronger clamps, then realized that most likely the next time they would be used on her. She restored it to Anna's poor lip and resumed her position. Her next stroke was from the shoulder again, accompanied by Anna's now-familiar scream.

In addition to the pain from the birches, Anna was beginning to have another problem: she was barely able to control her bladder each time one of the cruel strokes fell. She was terrified; if she lost control, she knew that she would get more strokes.

"I think that's enough from the birches, why don't we try the cat on your pussy," Carlotta said, echoing Anna's crude pun from earlier. Carlotta picked up the whip and swung it through the air several time, the thin thongs making a hissing sound, even as the knots on the end made a slightly deeper sound. Anna moaned in anticipation; one other result of Carlotta's position behind her was that the stroke always came as a surprise. Carlotta raised her arm and brought the whip smartly down on Anna's cunt. Anna screamed, clinching to try to control her bladder, an attempt that was only mostly successful.

Unfortunately for Anna, Carlotta noticed the drops of urine beginning to come from Anna's cunt. Realizing that Anna was having trouble with her bladder, Carlotta quickly delivered two more hard strokes in rapid succession. The second stroke undid Anna and she lost control, spraying piss all down her own front because of her inverted position; Anna cried as the hot piss dripped off the points of her nipples and pooled on the floor. "Master, I think that calls for another three strokes," Carlotta commented.

"Absolutely," he replied. Anna sobbed.

"Oh, thank you. I was afraid I wasn't going to have any strokes to use on her tits. Maybe we'll do that next; as soon as she cleans up the floor, that is." Carlotta began to lower Anna down, Anna using her hands to keep her hair out of the pool of her own piss. Anna groaned as the strain on her thigh muscles lessened. After she had been lowered about a foot or so, Carlotta stopped. "You should be able to get your mouth down there now. Start licking it up. Take too long and the Master will probably use the birch to encourage you."

With no choice, Anna turned her face to the floor and started licking. Carlotta had positioned her high enough that she had to stick her tongue out and lap the stinking piss up like a dog. Anna cried as she lapped, angry, humiliated, her cunt still in pain from the six hard strokes Carlotta had landed there and also worried about the six more strokes Carlotta still was going to give her. Finally she was finished and Carlotta let her the remainder of the way down. At Carlotta's gesture, Anna lay down on the "exam table" with the stirrups. Carlotta strapped her down tightly, stretching her arms out over her head pulling her body tight.

"I guess I use the birches again, at least for a couple of strokes, and maybe the riding crop for the last one. I'll need it anyway for the last three stokes on your asshole. I hope it's not too sore from the Master's fucking." Carlotta picked up the birches again, swishing them through the air a couple of times to torment Anna. Finally though, she stepped up and brought them down on Anna's left tit. Anna shrieked again; Carlotta had used the wrist stroke again and the stinging impact of the hard little buds covered her entire tit with angry red blotches. Satisfied, Carlotta moved to the other side of the table and repeated the blow on Anna's right tit. She gave Anna a minute or so to quit screaming and crying, then lined both of Anna's nipples up with the riding crop. Satisfied with her position, she raised the crop and brought it down sharply, hitting directly on Anna's two long nipples. Naturally Anna shrieked again, then just sobbed quietly, realizing that it was going to be her asshole's turn next.

Carlotta didn't disappoint her. She released Anna from the table and directed her over to the incline apparatus, strapping Anna down as usual, and positioning the ramp so that Anna's little asshole pointed directly at the ceiling. Satisfied, she said "OK, Anna; reach back and spread those cheeks. After all, as you pointed out, the point is to punish your little asshole, not the cheeks. And, of course, if you let go, the stroke doesn't count." As soon as Anna had spread her cheeks, Carlotta poked her finger into Anna's still somewhat gaping asshole. It came out covered in the Master's cum and Anna's own secretions. Carlotta stuck it into Anna's mouth before she could protest. "Wow, as open as you little pucker still is, I'll bet this is really going to hurt," she commented.

As usual, Carlotta used the crop to cut the air a few times while Anna sweated. Also, the delay was putting even more strain on Anna's poor asshole as she continued to hold her cheeks apart. Finally though Carlotta stepped up and taking a strong swing, landed the first stinging blow on Anna's asshole. Anna gasped for the first split second, then screamed, letting go with her hands and moving them to shield her little anal portal. "That one won't count. Now get your hands back in position. Go on, spread those cheeks," Carlotta ordered. Miserably Anna complied. Carlotta slowly administered the next three strokes, partly to draw out the pain and partly just from enjoyment of Anna's misery. For each stroke, Anna grimly held on, determined not to earn any more lashes, although her asshole felt like it was on fire. Finally it was over, and Carlotta released her.

"I guess that concludes today's activities. I'll see you again tomorrow Carlotta. Now that you have your rings, I have a lot of ideas how we can use them." With that comment the Master and Anna left and Carlotta curled up on her bed, crying since her pain had returned now that she wasn't focused on torturing Anna.

Chapter 9

Carlotta sat on her bed thinking, hardly believing it was her last day. Carlotta was wearing the same clothes she had arrived in and was packed and ready to leave. The Master had already been down with her cashier's check for $100,000, plus, as a bonus, the keys and title to a new BMW. The Master also let her know that the limo was on its way and would drop her at a nice hotel, prepaid for the next week, where her new car was parked.

The Master finally came back down and was joined a few minutes later by Susan, the blonde assistant who had replaced Anna last month. Anna had finally gotten tired of either Carlotta or the Master somehow finding a way to involve her whenever she tried to take an opportunity to punish Carlotta in one of the Master's games. Susan was quite willing to engage in a little woman-to-woman action with Carlotta, but was not really into S&M on either side of the whip. She and Carlotta had a good relationship, which honestly bored the Master; still she apparently was a good assistant. Susan let the Master and Carlotta know that the limousine was waiting for her. "So what are you going to do now," he asked.

"Actually, I think I am going to open an exclusive establishment rather like the playroom. Believe it or not, there are men who will pay well for a dominatrix with a well-equipped dungeon. I'm looking forward to dishing out what I've been getting for the past year; after all, you've given me lots of ideas."

The Master laughed, "Well, I wish you luck."

He escorted her out to the limousine in the garage, helped her in, put her bag in the trunk and the car pulled out, leaving the Master behind.

* * * * *

The man was getting dressed, gingerly; Carlotta had not gone easy on him. "You know, there are a lot of guys like me who would also like to have some women to play with in a place like this; I'm not always interested in being a sub. Besides, it would be great for business entertainment; something they can't get at even a high-class escort operation."

Carlotta had been hoping for a chance like this. While she was building and equipping her establishment, she had also done a bit of research on the internet. The Master had given her just enough clues that first week for her search to be successful. The establishment itself was rather nice and very well equipped. Unknown to the Master, she had another set of accounts with a couple of million stashed away in addition to the ones he had found. "We could do that here. I've got three small suites we could put the girls in. I even know one girl we could use, although I might need help "recruiting" her. Still, even if reluctant shall we say, she would be perfect."

"You're smart; you know what I really do, right?" the man asked

"Well, I'm not sure what you call yourselves, but others refer to you as the "Russian Mafia."

"Close enough. I can get a couple of girls over here from Romania. They would even be willing, if we get them a green card and provide them a kitty of say $50,000 at the end of a year. You'd be surprised at what some of those girls would do for that kind of money. A year is about right; we need to turn them over pretty frequently anyway, just to keep the experience fresh for our clients. I can also have a couple of my boys "recruit" your candidate. We could split the take 50/50, and of course my sessions would be free."

"Let's pay the girls $100,000 for the year. No need to be stingy; we'll make a lot more than that. Otherwise, you've got yourself a deal."

The two shook on the deal; neither were the sort to put these kinds of deals in writing. "So, who is this girl you want me to "recruit: and where can I find her?"

"Oh, her!" he said to Carlotta's surprise after she had explained about her "recruit". "Yeah, I'll definitely help. However, I have a better idea than the girls from Romania now."