Carly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,377 Followers

We had been out of sight for far too long already and just didn’t have time for her to give me a blow job now. We had to rejoin the rest of the family and fast!

Carly and I did take the time to retreat to the house’s two bathrooms to do a little deodorizing and cleaning up first though. For obvious reasons, it was vitally important that there be no evidence on either of us that we had just committed incest. It was my niece’s idea that we should use the same bathroom and help each other put things back in order, but I was wise to what would almost certainly happen if we tried that and had to refuse.

One of us had to think sensibly and be an adult here or we were going to get into big trouble and, regrettably enough, that would have to be me.

What I wouldn’t give to be able to just keep on screwing this sexy little minx . . .

Later, sitting next to each other at the picnic bench, surrounded by relatives who would never in their wildest imaginations dream that we were capable of doing any of the things we had just done, we ate our hot dogs and hamburgers and innocently chatted with our family.

None of the people around us would ever have guessed that Carly had her hand in my lap.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,377 Followers
12