Carly's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
Carly likes being taken.
1.7k words
4.05
53k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later found Carly with Paco's tongue down her throat. She was trying to push him away and ended up pushing her body more into his.

"Stop fighting it," Paco said when he let up to allow her some air. "You know you want it."

"No, I don't" Carly protested, just before his mouth covered hers again. His hand slid to her left tit. He squeezed and palmed it making Carly moan against his mouth. And then he turned cruel, painfully fondling it. To Carly's surprise and everlasting shame, she was quite turned on. She closed her eyes tightly when he released her mouth and looked down at her. She felt him look at her ripe body with a scorching gaze, and then she felt him inch down the cup of her bra from her right breast. Her breath came out in little gasps as the cold air tightly ruched her nipple. Paco leaned down and took the tiny warm tip into his mouth and sucked. Oh, how he loved the feel and shape of a woman's nipple, especially when the gasped when he chewed on them, like this Carly would when he chewed on hers. He palmed her other tit as he suckled on her right one, alternating between strong pulls and short ones.

Carly tried to fight her arousal but she couldn't. Her breasts had always been her little hot spot and having him suck on her nipples was turning her on! As if he'd read her mind, Paco's other hand drew down the bra from her other tit and palmed it, testing its weight as he sucked on her right one. And then he switched and Carly gasped loudly.

"Like that, do you?" Paco asked against her tit. He was in tit heavy. This girl had the kind of tits you couldn't just suck on. They were big and well rounded and, apparently, very delectable. He straddled her body then and buried his face between her breasts, pulling on this nipple and sucking on that. Then he began to chew on them, Carly winced in pain. Never mind that it was very erotic, what he was doing. He moved down her body, sniping at places that caught his interest, like her navel. And then he got to her cunt. Carly's mind suddenly snapped back from all its pleasure and she remembered that she was being taken against her will.

"Please don't." she said halfheartedly.

Paco's response was to put a finger beneath the small triangle of material that covered her cunt and push it aside to reveal the bald vulva of her cunt.

"Look who shaved." Paco whispered against her appreciatively. With one hand he held the material away from her cunt, and with the other hand, he spread open her pussy with two fingers. Her scent wafted up to him and he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. Her pussy looked tiny and pink, and her hot knob of pleasure lay beneath its hood just waiting to be pleasured. He got a bit of saliva on his finger and swiped it across her clit, up and down. Carly moaned softly. It wasn't wrong for her to enjoy this if she was going to be taken anyway, was it? Paco pressed on her clit and she moaned again, arching her back. And then he stopped. She was quite disappointed until she saw him reach down and untie her legs. Then he raised her legs above her until they hang in the air. With a satisfied grunt, he parted her legs roughly in the air and descended his mouth directly on her pussy.

Carly looked up at the ceiling almost tearfully as Paco slipped more fingers under her thong and drew it away. She couldn't believe how on earth she'd ended up in some man's boat, all tied up and with her cunt all but exposed as he got ready to perform cunnilingus on her. As if he'd read her mind, Paco spread open her pussy with the fingers of his unoccupied hands and took in the sight of her hot pink slit which was just beginning to drip from her earlier arousal when he had sucked on her clit. Carly prayed he wouldn't make a degrading comment about her state. That was the last thing on Paco's mind as he leaned down and took her hot clitoris into his mouth. Carly bucked wildly. Then she gasped when he slipped a long, roughly calloused finger into her slit as he tongued her clit.

"Mmm," Carly responded gutturally. Paco released her clit amidst Carly's whimper of protestation and slipped another finger into her steaming twat. He began to fuck her with his fingers roughly. Carly arched off the bed ad the intense pleasure temporarily weakened her.

"You like that?" Paco demanded against her pulsing clitoris as he worked in another finger beside the others inside her. He began to finger fuck her faster, melting Carly in the process. When he took her clit in his mouth again, laving it with wet sucked Carly moaned loudly. He worked his finger harder and much more quickly ad he guessed she was almost at an orgasm. In and out. In. out. He fucked her quickly and smoothly, his fingers all wet from her cunt juices. Then Carly's pleasure dried out and she realized he'd stopped fucking her. Her mouth opened wordlessly as she pleaded with him with her eyes to give her the orgasm that was bursting to be released. Her prayers were answered when he placed his mouth directly over her weeping slit and began to slurp at it.

"Ohhhhhh!" Carly exclaimed in surprise. Of all the things she'd expected to come next this wasn't one of them. He lapped at the juices pouring from her, raised his head and licked them from his lips in relish and dove back down.

"Why are you making me want this?" she managed between gasps and moans. "You're supposed to take your pleasure and leave me the hell alone."

Paco lifted his head long enough to say, "Pleasure is not the same unless the unwilling becomes willing. Believe me, I know."

"But I'm not willing!" she pleaded, wetting her dry lips.

"Oh, but you are." He swiped an arm across his glittering mouth and placed fingers of each hand under the elastic to part of her thong, sliding it up her legs and over her feet. Then he spread her legs and went back to business. For a moment, his palm just cupped her pussy, and then she felt him move those long, thick fingers through her cunt folds, and her thoughts shattered again. His fingers drifted lower, through her slippery, swollen labia, circled her vulva and then flicked back up to twist around the ripened nub of her clit.

"Oh God," Carly croaked, stiffening her thighs as his tongue stretched forward as it stretched out, stroking through her parted folds in a hot lick that started at her swollen clit and didn't end until he'd curled it around the puckered entrance of her ass. Carly made a strangled noise in her throat as he stroked back up to the top of her slit and deliberately curled that tongue around her now throbbing blushing clit. His warm, mobile lips pulled back over his straight, white teeth, then nipped, scraping over the sensitive pulsing nub.

A croaking sob spilled past her lips, shocking her with the primitive sound of need. Right in that moment, Carly knew precisely what she wanted to experience beneath those dark, powerful hands and the strong, clever tongue playing over her pussy. It was wrong, she knew, but she wanted to held down and taken brutally while his hard powerful body moved over her, taking her furiously.

Paco grunted, a menacing sound of need in the back of his throat. Carly was utterly at his mercy as he slid his tongue deep inside her cunt and began to give her the sexiest, rawest, naughtiest tongue fuck she'd ever experienced. He stroked and suckled, the hungry snarls of sound breaking from his throat, vibrating against her pulsing flesh.

"Oh god oh god oh god," she chanted in helpless revelry, entirely at the mercy of the sinful sensations. With a grunt, he pulled up over her, his hands going to his belt buckle and released it. All Carly could see was the huge budge in his jeans. She'd never been fucked by anyone as huge as that even in his jeans! He really was going to violate her! She nearly swallowed her tongue at the first look of his brutal cock. It was dark, ruddy and violently purple at the head, impossibly long and thick.

"Oh God." She whispered, wetting her lips which had gone dry involuntarily, eyes glued onto that massive cock between her widespread thighs and pointing upwards, almost to his navel. "You're going to hurt me."

"Then pray you are wet enough, puta." Paco grinned salaciously and moved closer between her thighs. Despite herself, Carly cringed and braced herself for the impact as he slid his cockhead up and down her slit, getting her juices all over his cock till it was glistening. Finally, Paco tensed his muscles and rammed unforgivably hard, battling through her clenching resistance with the primitive, brutal cramming of his heavy cock into her drenched little hole. Carly screamed. With the harsh, roaring shout of a warrior, he forced his way through those narrow walls as he shoved inside her wet, clinging heat, jabbing his hips to work himself in.

The pain poured over Carly once and then melted into the most delicious sensation of heat sliding over heat. She bit her bottom lip, arching her upper body as he pulled back and slammed into her so deep, she screamed again at the amount of pleasure generated in the pit of her stomach. He gasped when he jacked up her legs under his arms and settled fully on her. With his arms over the back of her thighs, she was opened even more fully to the deeper penetration of his cock. He withdrew slightly and then pushed in again. She buckled and writhed against him, her thighs squeezed his hips and her back arched clear off the bed, poking her tightly budded nipples against his shirt covered chest. With one swift move, he lifted off her and tore her bra off her body and covered them both with his large hands, squeezing them intensively and increasing Carly's pleasure.