Carly's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 2 men both took turns in fucking Carly, she continued to suck the man that wasn't inside her at the same time. The man she was sucking took his cock out of her mouth and wanked vigorously. He spurted an enormous load all over her face and her, she was soaked in his semen.

"That's the first time I've managed to come tonight!" he joked, "Coke always has that effect on me!"

Before Carly had time to reply, the other man pulled out of her and aimed another, slightly smaller load over her face. Before he even had time to clean herself up she felt another man enter her, he was huge. He smiled at Carly with her look of shock, said nothing and fucked her hard.

He seemed to go on forever Carly thought. Then still without saying a word he groaned and shot another load into Carly.

She now sat back on the sofa and was handed a beer. Emma came and joined her for a rest. The 2 friends sat back feeling a bit sore, extremely wet with sweat and spunk but happy.

The party was beginning to come to an end with a couple of the older lads starting to head back to their rooms. Three of the lads came and sat with Carly and Emma, including the 2 that Carly hadn't yet fucked. They were all in their early 20s and were clearly still raring to go.

"I don't suppose you ladies would care to join us for an after party in our room? Said one with a glint in his eye.

The girls looked at each other and despite feeling exhausted agreed to go with them.

"We will pay you extra," the lad said, "We're not expecting a freebie!"

The 2 girls got their things and walked naked down the corridor with the 3 men. They were giggling like schoolgirls and joking about getting caught. Back in the room, the lads opened another wrap of coke and began to cut up lines. Despite Carly thinking he probably shouldn't do anymore, she gratefully accepted her lines as she needed a boost.

The 5 of them fucked for the next 2 hours until the sun was coming up. Both girls took the 3 men I'm every hole, it was almost a blur in the end as they barely knew who it was inside them. The boys has also been talking about giving the girls a golden shower to finish off. Emma wasn't sure but Carly talked her into giving it a go.

The girls knelt down in the bath while the 3 lads all lined up in front. The first man let out a stream of pee over Carly and Emma's tits, the other 2 soon joined in and the girls were soon covered in their warm liquid.

The girls both took a shower after that and finally cleaned themselves up.

"So how did you enjoy yourself?" Carly asked Emma.

"I've had a fantastic night," she replied, "I've done things tonight even I had never dreamed of."

"Same here," Carly agreed, "You really should come down to the massage parlour, you'd love it."

"I think I will you know," Emma smiled, knowing full well she could get used to this action and the money.

The lads handed the girls an extra hundred pounds each for their extra work. When Carly got home, Steve was getting ready for work.

"How did it go then?" He asked.

"It was unbelievable," she replied, "I'll tell you all when you get home and I've had some sleep."

Carly finally got to sleep, sore and exhausted but happy with her nights work and cash. She would have to think of a special treat for her husband after this.

12