Carly's Training

Story Info
Carly takes a job as a bartender.
2.3k words
4.02
27.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a slow night. Carly was on her third night of training at a small town bar. The bartender who was training her, Luke, was at the other end of the bar talking with some friends. Carly leaned over the bar and stifled a yawn. She watched Luke bid goodbye to his friends, and clean up the bar where they sat. He bent over to pick a bottle cap up off the floor and Carly took in his tight ass as it stretched across the fabric of his jeans.

He walked toward Carly. "Having fun yet?" he asked

"Time of my life." Carly laughed

"Hey, Lean forward a bit."

Carly complied, then laughed as she saw his eyes travel down to her cleavage.

"How about a game or so of pool when we get this crowd out of here?" Luke asked.

"Sure, why not?" she replied

"And if I win, you lose that next button." Luke said with a grin.

"And if I win?" Carly asked with an amused smile.

"You can see my tan." he returned, and walked away.

A shiver of anticipation ran through her body. She glanced up at the clock. Only an hour till they could close. The next hour seemed to pass quickly. They were busy serving up last call, and starting to clean up what they could. She looked up from where she'd been wiping down the bar, to see Luke starting to put up the unused chairs. She came out from behind the bar and dropped the rag she been carrying onto a table. She grabbed a chair and started to help stack them.

"I can get it." he said

" No. I'll help." Carly replied.

After the chairs were gone she grabbed up the rag and began to wash down the tables. Luke took the garbage out as the last of the people straggled out. They finished up the clean-up and Luke went to get them each a drink.

"Tequila Rose, right?" he asked

"Very Good." she replied.

She took a few dollars of their tips and went over to the juke box to play a few songs. The cleaning crew came through amidst their first game. Carly was doing great and it was looking like she was going to win, until she sank the eight. Game over. The music from the jukebox pounded out a beat as Carly leaned over to wrack the balls. They chatted with the cleaners as they finished up, they called out a goodbye, and they were alone. Luke disappeared behind the bar and got them another drink. Carly reached down and undid the next button on her shirt, a deal was a deal after all. She leaned down to line up a shot for her last ball on the table, it stopped just short of the corner pocket.

"I missed." she said, sounding a little surprised.

"Better for me." Luke said with a laugh, " don't you owe me a button?"

"Already done." Carly said and pointed to the button in question.

"Mmmm. Now If I win this one, you lose the bra." he said

She looked him up and down, "Deal."

Luke took his shot and missed. Carly eyed the table and leaned down to make the shot, she looked up at the last second to see Luke's eyes on her. She heard the ball fall into the pocket. The cue ball was lined perfectly for a shot at the eight. A slow smile spread across her face as she sank the eight. She looked at Luke and said, "Pay Up."

He looked at her and without a word walked into the back. Carly followed and stopped a few feet from where he was standing. She was expecting him to take off his shirt, maybe pull down his waistband a bit.

Her eyes opened wide as he took off his shirt, and she took in his muscular tanned torso and arms. When he reached for the waistband of his shorts and began to slowly pull them down, Carly couldn't breathe. He was gorgeous and tanned all over. He turned around and she could see he wore a thong. Her breath caught in her throat, his ass looked even better with nothing covering it. She felt light-headed, all she could think of was wanting to get down on her knees and take his stiff cock into her mouth.

"Hmmm. Well." Carly said, at a loss for words.

Luke reached down and his shorts back up just as slowly as he'd let them down. He walked by her and said, "Another game?"

"Yes." Carly felt incapable of saying anything more. Luke wracked and Carly broke, she didn't get anything in.

"Well, I know if I lose this one, I have to take off my bra, what happens if I win?" she asked.

"Whatever you want."

"You better be careful, you could get yourself in trouble with that." she said with a gleam in her eye. You're lucky you made it out of the back the last time."

"Maybe I wouldn't want to get out." he said

"If I win, you have to let me do something." she replied

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Oh no, if I win, you'll find out."

Luke met her gaze, his eyes burning into hers. Carly felt hot all over. He leaned down lined up his sank and sank the eight.

"I lose." he said.

"Carly looked at him with an amused smile on her face, "So you do. It seems a shame to waste a full game though, lets use another instead.

"You're shot." he said

Carly played deliberately bad, wanting to get this game over with. By the time Luke sank the eight, Carly had finished her drink and was feeling more than just a little hot and it was not the alcohol. She got to her feet and walked towards the back. He followed her and stood right in front of her as she reached under her shirt to unhook her bra.

"I always pay my debts." she said

She slipped the straps from her shoulders and pulled her bra out from under her shirt. He took it from her hand and set it aside. He took a step towards her.

"See, their nothing special, their just there." she said, with a trace of self-conscienceless.

"hmmm, yeah, their just there." he said with a lazy grin. He reached out his hands and cupped her breasts as his head went down and claimed a nipple and sucked on it gently. Carly moaned and was thinking, bite it, but she did not have the courage to say so. He pulled his head away and she looked at him with a dazed look in her eyes.

"That wasn't part of the deal." she said shakily.

"No it wasn't." he agreed.

She pushed him away and looked him straight in the eye, her voice not wavering, "Now it's your turn to pay up."

She pointed to his pants and motioned for him to drop them. As soon as he had she dropped to her knees in front of him and took his stiff cock into her eager mouth. She took him in slowly inch-by-inch. His hot flesh came into contact with her wet mouth and he moaned. Carly felt a rush of wetness between her thighs as she began to tease his cock with her tongue. Her tongue rolled around the head of his cock as she let him come almost completely out of her mouth. She sucked on him gently, and then brought him all the way back inside until her nose was buried in the curls at the base of his cock. Faster and faster, she fucked his cock with her mouth.

"Can I Sit down?" he asked, sounding just a bit out of breath.

She moved back letting him fall slowly out of her mouth. He pulled out a chair and sat down. She moved in front of him again and took him back inside her mouth. She took him slowly, every inch making her quiver. She felt a rush inside her as he moaned out his pleasure.

Her hand reached out to caress his balls. His moans got louder, he ran his hands through her long dark hair. She felt him tense as he began to cum and her ears rang with the sounds of his pleasure. He exploded into her mouth and she swallowed his hot cum. As the last of his juice slipped down her chin , she took his cock and rubbed it over her face. She kissed him on last time, and backed away, sitting on the floor in front of him. She wiped her lips with her tongue and looked up at him, her dark eyes shining. A slow smile spread across her pretty face.

"Thank you." she said simply.

"Thank You!?" he said incredulously, : You're thanking me?"

"Yeah, you just don't know." she replied.

He leaned down and kissed her glistening lips. There tongues met in a lustful dance. Carly pulled away not sure she was ready to take this a step further. She began to tuck in her shirt as Luke began to dress.

"Another game?" she asked lightly.

"Sure, why not." he replied.

The walked back to the pool table and played another game. Carly glanced at the clock and decided it was time to go.

"I better get going." she said

"Yeah me too." Luke agreed.

They gathered there things and walked into the back to turn on the alarm. Luke turned to look at Carly and reached for his waistband.

" I bet you couldn't make me cum again." he challenged.

"Don't start, we'll never get out of here." she said.

He reached for her and began to lick the outline of her lips, she tried to draw his tongue inside but he pulled back, teasing her. He unbuttoned her shirt and took her breasts in his hands, as his head bent to capture a nipple between his lips. "Mmmm, she moaned deep in her throat, "bite it."

He did, gently at first, then harder still.

"Ohh." she gasped.

His tongue traveled up her body as he lavished kisses on her neck and she felt his hot breath in her ear. She could feel her whole body responding, tingling and aware.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked breathlessly.

"What I'm doing?"

He put her hand on his crouch so she could feel his hardness. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him back towards the chair. He pulled his shirt over his head, took his pants off and sat down, she looked at him for a moment, enjoying the sight of his body. She got to her knees and slipped between his legs. Her unbound breasts rest against his hard cock as her hands trailed up his chest. His hands roamed through her hair.

Her hand brushed slowly across his nipple, and she heard him suck in his breath. She leaned closer and her tongue flicked out and across his nipple.

"Mmm." he moaned.

She took his nipple into her mouth and sucked on it gently. His pleasure was obvious and a slow feeling of power came over her. She moved her head to his other nipple and licked it slowly, drawing back she let her breath out slowly over it until it was hard. Her hands ran over his chest and body. She sat up and leaned in to kiss him her hands running over his bald head. The sensation of his head on her hands made her heart pound in her chest and a rush of wetness between her thighs.

She kissed her way back down his body and took him into her mouth once again. She moved excruciatingly slow, taking him ever so slowly, letting her tongue roll around him. She took him completely in and sucked him up and down, moving her mouth slightly with each stroke. How she wanted him to fuck her mouth.

Her hand reached down to caress his balls. She increased her face, her mouth moving in steady even strokes. She pulled back and rubbed him across her face. He got to his feet, her hands reached around to cup his tight ass. She pressed him closer urging him further inside her. He must have been reading her mind, he began to move against her mouth, faster. She met his rhythm as he fucked her pretty mouth. She felt his pace increase as he reached the edge of control, he tensed and sent his hot cum shooting into her mouth. It took her by surprise she hadn't expected him to cum so hardly or so quickly the second time. She sucked him dry and licked clean. She sat back and looked at him with a smile on her face.

"I told you I love a challenge." she said

She got o her feet and began to fix her clothes, she retrieved her bra and fastened it. She kept her eyes away from him as she hurriedly buttoned her shirt.

"Won't you let me…" he began

"Not tonight." she said quickly.

His eyes burned into hers. "But."

"I can't, I have my period." she said.

"next time?" he asked.

"I promise." she replied

She told him the only thing she could thin of to get him to stop there. She wasn't sure either of them was ready to take this any further. They walked back to the front and Carly grabbed her purse and keys from behind the bar. As they stood at the back door Luke took Carly into his arms again and kissed her. He pulled away and unlocked the door.

"See you Tuesday." he said

"I'll be here." she replied.

She walked out the door and towards her car.

"Drive carefully." he called

She turned back for one last look and said, "You too."

She drove away savoring the images in her mind of them together and what was to come next.

Until next time...