Carmelita Saves the Day

Story Info
Carmelita finds several surprises and a very good lover.
8k words
4.13
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after her 18th Birthday Carmellita was walking home from the most glorious day of school in her life in the brisk November sunshine. Then Carmellita saw the lavender limo and her heart sank. It had been a very good day so far. But this would end that part of it.

Carmelilita never got called into the office, but when the call came to her home room to send her to the counselor's office, she was nervous and upset. Mr. Lector was a bit of a bore, very conscientious, and tended to take too long to give any kind of news. So when she came into Mr. Lector's cubicle, she didn't know what the worst was

going to be, but she was prepared for it.

So the first of that day's miracles was the Mr Lector got right to the point. "Carmellita, I understand you want to go to MIT. I also understand that finances at your household are always chaotic. I think we can get you there on a full scholarship."

Carmellita was to shocked to do anything but nod.

"I have a letter from the Marie Curie Educational Trust. I have never heard of them before, but they asked us for a recommendation for a girl with a 1400 SAT score, with a minimum of 725 in math. The higher the score, the better the scholarship on offer. Based on your scores, they are willing to pay for the whole four years tuition plus $30,000 in grants over 6 years if you qualify. I just wanted to get your permission to send in your transcripts to them so that you can begin the process."

Carmellita nodded her head. "For someone with a 715 score in English on the SAT, you are strangely lost for words."

Carmellita nodded again.

"Ok, here is the authorization paperwork right here. Since you

are over 18, I don't need your parent's signature, so I can fax everything today. Just sign and date here, there, and there."

Carmellita signed and sat back in the chair. Mr. Lector continued. "There is still a bit more paperwork here. They want a photograph, and your health record here. They want to know your height and weight. If you can sign these two documents here authorizing the release of your photo and the other information, we can send it all in. If you could go up to the nurse's office on your way back to class and get this information, then we can have it all ready to go by 10:00."

Caremellita gave a deep breath. "Thank you Mr Lector. This means a lot. I am grateful and I hope I will repay your trust in me."

"Thank you very much, my dear. The school is very lucky to have you as a student. For that matter, MIT is in luck too!"

Caremllita went to the nurses office. She was surprised they took her hip, waist and breast measurements as well. The nurse had a long questionnaire. She took a hair sample and a urine sampled and asked if she smoked (no) drank (at dinner) or used any drugs like Marijuana (of course not). It was for free tuition at the college of her dreams, so she held her temper in.

Mrs. Zubov, the nurse, told her she knew what it was for. "You have always been one of the stars of the school, and I am glad you get this opportunity. I wish I could do anything to help, but I visit the cabinet too often."

The rest of the day at school, Carmellita was very distracted. The rumor had spread through the faculty, so all day long there were little gestures of encouragement, even from Mr Medved, the Football coach. He friends at school also were friendly and congratulatory. She drifted from class to class on a rosy cloud. The end of the day came at last, and she walked her way home to her grandfather's candy store. And there the joy ended. The lavender limo was parked out front, and that always meant disaster.

Nonno Cavallo was an inveterate horseplayer. He was also a very bad horseplayer. With the location of the store and the quality of the goods, they should have been rich. instead, they were always one step ahead of the loan shark. Nonno Cavallo still bore the scars when they fell a couple steps behind. The lavender limo belonged to Doctor Faust. He was called Doctor because of the number of people he sent to the hospital.

Mrs Torrone was at the counter when she came in. She just waved Carmellita back as she talked to the customers. This was a very bad sign. This meant her grandfather had got her in trouble somehow as well. Carmellita gave a little gesture of supplication, but Mrs. Torrone just waved for her to go in.

In the small office behind the store, trouble in the person of Dr Faust and his two anonymous assistants leaned over her grandfather. Off to the side there was a tall thin man, about 40, in a light rose colored business suit, with a narrow tie and an air of

ennui, as if he were here to pick up the world at the store, and it hadn't been made quite up to specification. Dr Faust and her grandfather just nodded to her, and the tall languid man took control of the discussion.

He put his hands under his chin in a parody of prayer. "Carmellita Amaretto, age 18, Valedictorian of PS 39, one of the smartest young women in New York. I am here to make you an offer. It is a hard bargain, so first, I am going to tell you what I need from you, what I am willing to offer you, and then, I am going to let you know what will happen if you turn me down. You are a very smart girl, so wait until I am finished for any questions, but I think you will understand quickly and you will make an intelligent decision."

"You can call me Frank Darwin. This may be my name, maybe it isn't. My parents, bless their souls, are firm believers in eugenics. That is breeding to improve the race. I am not so into it myself. They want a perfect grandchild. They want me to find a healthy, white, non jewish, intelligent young maiden to improve the race and inherit their fortune, which they made by producing game shows and infomercials. They believed the average person was stupid and deserved to be swindled. I have been listening to them discuss breeding at great length all my life. I want no part in it. Therefore, I am looking for a girl that they would approve of to give them their grandchild. They don't know that I won't be involved, but they do want approval on who the mom is. You will meet them and tell them how much you love their dutiful and wonderful son, then you will find some stud, get pregnant, deliver the kid, and move on. They are both very sick, so I am in a hurry. I have to have you pregnant before they die. Or all the family fortune will be left to Planned Parenthood. And I will have to get a job. So. I am also the director, staff, admissions committee, treasurer and signer for the Marie Curie Educational Trust. If you agree and have the baby, and get pregnant before my parents die, then you get what I told your very silly guidance counselor at your school. If you get pregnant and

miscarry, you just get a 75% scholarship for 4 years. You don't make the baby, you get nothing."

"Now, I have been looking a long time for someone who qualifies. One of your other qualifications is your grandfather here, and his dealings with Dr. Faust here. Do you realize just how deep your father is in to the good doctor?"

Carmellita glared at Nonno. "You promised! Never again you said. On my grandmother's grave you said!"

Frank Darwin grinned like a cat with its paw on a mouse's tail. "Ah, promises from a horseplayer. That will count against you when you brag about how smart you are. You understand compound interest. I understand from the good doctor you can even figure this out in your head."

Carmellita nodded. He continued. "So, you know the good doctors usual rate of interest, so, how about $9,000 for six months, compounded, with an additional $2,000 for four months, 1,000 for three months, 6,000 for two months and 900 for the last month. Do the math." Carmellita did the math and gasped. "So, we are going to wipe that number clear if you agree. Or you and your grandfather will have to come up with it or the doctor will take care of thing in his usual fashion. And the store and your chances of going to MIT will probably both go up in smoke."

Carmellita glared at him. "So let me get this strait, you fuck me and get me pregnant, and everything goes right. If I don't want to fuck you, I die. This is rape, only you are holding Dr Faust rather than a knife."

Frank said "Oh no, my dear. I don't fuck you. I don't want anything to do with women. You find someone else to do it for me. All I ask is that it not be something really odd, like one of your black friends or something. The trustees would look askance at that, and ask questions."

Caremllita leaned back in the corner of the office. "Ok, I want some conditions here. One, you three make sure this one never ever ever bets on another horse. Not with you, not with anybody. You are authorized to hurt him very badly if he does. Also, I want some walking around money first. I want to buy myself a few nice things."

Frank smiled. "Of course, you are my 'girlfriend.' You will have an ATM card and a credit card. The ATM card will have a couple thousand, the credit card has a limit of 5."

Carmellita sagged a bit in her corner. She looked at her grandfather with disgust. "You know, I wanted a nice white wedding with some real cool guy I met up with at college. In front of the priest and everything. I thought I would make my grandpa and all my fiends proud. But now, I can't have that. Because my nonna, whom I loved and trusted sold me off to some weird sort of brothel so he could loose at the racetrack. I am so disgusted I never want to see you again. " She looked at Frank. When do I start? Where do we go from here?"

Frank said "We can leave now... You chariot awaits!"

"What about my books and my computer and stuff?"

Frank spread his hands in a benevolent gesture. "We knew you were an intelligent girl. It has all been packed and sent to your new home. If you follow me, we can let you get comfortable tonight."

Frank escorted her out of the store. Mrs Torrone gave a feeble wave which Carmellita was too angry to acknowledge. He lead her to a rose colored Lincoln town care, with lace curtains in the rear windows. There was a tall oriental man standing next to the car, and he opened the door for them. Frank pointed him out and said " This is

Fukuya san... he is the butler, chauffeur, general major domo. You have any questions or complaints, take them to him. He will be escorting you to and from school from now on. Please get in. "

Inside the car, Carmellita sat in the far corner. Frank sat on the other side with a condescending languid air. As the car drove north, Frank opened the mini bar in between the seats. "I understand you are not much of a drinker from what you said in your health

report, and from what we got in the drug tests we did, but we have some excellent brandy here. It is Grand Mariner. We also have some Port and even some very old scotch whiskey if you need some of that."

"Which is the most expensive?"

"The Grand Mariner."

"I will have that"

"You know how much that costs?"

"Don't care either."

They rode in silence the rest of the way north to 39th Street, where they turned west and came to a discreet arched gateway which opened up for them as they drove in. Carmellita sampled the brandy. She didn't know much about expensive drinks. It didn't seem such a much, if it was expensive, she was going to enjoy every drop.

Fukuya san opened the door for her. He gave her a wink. She came out of the car and found Frank waiting for her. Fukuya san opened the door for them and they went into the house.

Frank gestured for her to follow him, and they went into an office. Carmellita looked around and was shocked at the artwork. There were paintings of naked men on all the walls, and the lamps on the table were statues of naked men as well. There was a large

statue of two naked men seated in close embrace kissing next to the door. Carmellita had not seen any naked men before, and here were pictures and statues everywhere of nothing else.

Frank watched her take in the room. He waited a few moments for it all to sink in. "You understand, Carmellita, that one of the conditions of your life here is that you don't discuss what you do here or what you see here with anyone outside of the immediate circle of your fuck buddies and me. We have to be discreet, or the whole show falls down. You do understand the need for discretion.

"Sure, " she said. " We are only committing 57 different kinds of frauds and maybe a few other felonies. Who needs to brag? I need the money, and I am sure you can make all kinds of problems for my grandfather and me even if you do wind up caught."

"You are a most intelligent young lady. The fate of the race rests in your capable labia. OK, here is some things you will need. This is your key card. There are places you are not supposed to go in here. This will allow you anywhere you need to be. This is your American express card. Unless you really need something, leave home without it. Here is your ATM card. The pin is the word CANDY, 22639, here is your Visa andyour Mastercard. Anything you buy with it comes out of your $60,000 or your tuition funds. Don't forget that. I understand you don't have a cell phone... but now you do. This one here has a camera and a GPS unit with it. Also instant messaging. You have 200 messages and 450 minutes per month, so don't go crazy. Anything over your allotments of air time and messages comes out of your bonus. We have breakfast at 7:30 and dinner is at 6:15 If you are late, you do without. We only have The Fukuya's as servants, and they have a life. Don't abuse your privileges there. You are not allowed in

their areas. That is all I have to say right now. I will see you at 6:30." He waved his hand in a shoo shoo gesture and Carmellita followed Fukuya san out of the office.

Fukuya led her to a wide staircase next to the office. He said "Don't worry about him miss. He just got the news of the inheritance rules himself. He can be quite nice. We have been working for his household for 20 years now. He is very generous and if you don't tell anyone about his fancies, he is very good."

He led her down a hallway. Every four feet there was another picture, sculpture or painting of nude men, nude men kissing, hugging, embracing... For some reason it gave Carmellita a hot feeling in her stomach, an ache like she was starving and was in a room full of hot meat that she couldn't reach.

Fukuya opened a door for her " This is your room. Master didn't know your tastes, so he just made an assumption that his tastes would be acceptable. His room looks very much like yours" Over here, " He opened some more doors " is your study. Your books are on the shelves, but we didn't keep your organization, as we couldn't discern your sorting method."

"I don't have one. I just put them on the shelf until I need them again"

Fukuya grinned. "We set up your computer on the desk, but we replaced the printer with a laser model. The printer set up disc is next to the monitor. There are two phones in the room, here next to the computer, and next to the bed. If you need anything from us, just dial 1, and it will page my cell phone. I don't answer the phone after 10:00 or before 6:00 however. The phone will ring at 6:30 as your wake up call. It will be my wife asking about the breakfast menu. Master just likes oatmeal, but my wife would appreciate a bit more of something artistic from you. She will also discuss the dinner menu as well. The dinner menu is already set, and it is resting on your computer printer. If you would give us your email, we can email about this as well. But master insists that you wake up at 6:30... Over here is you closet. As you can see, it is a walk in. We brought all your clothes from home, and my wife sorted them out. These drawers here have your underwear. You have shoe racks along here. In this drawer there are towels and you have bathrobes hanging here. The bathroom is in through there. The tub has a Jacuzzi.

I imagine you must be very tired... so I will leave you here now. We will call you at 6:00 to prepare for dinner. Master would appreciate if you dressed up in a skirt and modest blouse. He will do likewise."

Carmellita looked around the room. Everywhere there were pinks and lavenders and lace and frills. And pictures and statues of nude men. Her feeling of hunger increased. All this made her very uneasy, so she took the pictures down and stacked them in the closet. After the pictures were down and the statues put away, her feeling of hunger abated a bit. She looked at her new cell phone. It was already 5:00. Where had the day gone? She thought for a minute. Something very important was missing... She sat on the bed, reached for the phone, and dialed 1. "Fukuya san.... I don't remember what happened to my book bag? It is next to the desk on the right side? Ohmygod, so it is. Thank you Fukuya san!"

No matter what other confusion there was in the world, there was always calculus homework to put things back into perspective.

Forty minutes later, her work done, Carmellita relaxed in the huge tub and enjoyed the relaxing jets from the Jacuzzi. "What profitith a man who gains the whole world and loses his soul? Not so bad a bargain so far.."

Dinner was an uncomfortable affair. Just like in the movies, they sat at opposite ends of a great table. Frank made it clear that it would always be thus. Females were just not anything he had any interest in. She was to dine and be quiet, as he ate his salads and

enjoyed his music. Carmelita knew her estrus cycle. She would be in peak conceiving time for starting the next day. This was going to be a very uncomfortable life, and the sooner she moved on, the better. She would bring someone back here tomorrow. Someone Frank would see as great breeding potential. And she would get this over with.

The next morning, breakfast was everything she ever dreamed of in a breakfast. Fresh fruit, perfect eggs, juice. It was great. Life as a rich person was something she could get used to.

On the way to school, Carmellita tried out her new ATM card and took out $500. She was very nervous about this next step. But today was the ideal day, and time was pressing.

Her candidate was Bill Swift, the running back on the football

team. He was tall, good looking, and after some struggles he was now a B student. When he had been younger he had been held back twice, so he was 19 and according to rumor, very experienced romantically. He would be pretty much ideal for Frank's purposes. She had no idea how to meet with him and ask, but fate brought him to her second period. He came up to her and asked, "That was some fancy car you came in today!"

She nodded "Yes. I have moved in with a relative who has a house midtown." She batted her eyes at him like half the girls did on a regular basis "You want a ride in the car too?"

Bill looked surprised "Sure, what's the catch?"

She sighed. Bill watched her breasts move up and down. "I need a favor. You need to do something for me that it is absolutely essential, but you have to keep quiet about it. I will pay you $500 to do what I ask, and not say a word to anybody. Ever."

Bill nodded.

She said. "I will be picked up this afternoon in front of the school by that car. If you do what I need, I will pay you $500 when you leave, and $25 per week if I don't hear a word about it from anyone for two months. Deal? "

Bill nodded again.

Carmellitta sighed again with relief. Bill watched.

At 3:15 Carmellita met Bill at the front steps. Fukuya san was waiting for her with the door to the car open. Bill looked very nervous. Carmellita told Fukuya san "This is Bill Swift. He is here to help us with our little project. Help me put him at his ease, can

you?" Then she got in the car. Bill followed. Fukuya drove north. Carmellita asked "Is it ok if Bill has a beer while we drive?" Fukuya nodded and the door to the minibar opened up. There in the bottom shelf were several cans of beer, one each of six different varieties.