Carmen and Eddie Ch. 06

Story Info
Carmen learns from Jaosn what real lust is really like.
5k words
36.9k
13
14

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

As the trip continued the treatment Jason gave Carmen and the pleasure she received took her deeper and deeper into the lust and erotic sessions of sex Jason wanted. He was sure that the pleasure she was receiving daily with one of the Oriental woman from the baths was driving her wild. He could see that, but it was also making and turning her into a bi woman.

Carmen loved each morning when she woke with her big dick man and her young little beautiful Asian lover. The things the two women did to each other while Jason watched was making her a pure sex object to the Asian and a whore for him with each hour that passed.

"God the oral sex with these Asian women is unbelievable", Carmen would tell him when the woman finished with her.

She was brought back to the bed for Jason. How wonderful it felt each morning to be loved by one of the Asian ladies.

And each day a new, young, beautiful, oriental woman would strip her of any clothing she wore when she woke up. Usually it wasn't much since Jason had fucked her like a wild dog each night before they slept removing most of her clothing. But if she wore anything in the morning the young woman would remove it before helping Carmen out of bed and into the bath.

The young Oriental was always nude, always she was paid for that appreance for Jaosn and Carmen. The asian's nipples were dark and hard and her pussy shaved completely. She would smile and kiss Carmen good morning as she stood facing her. She was there each day to do both their bidding and assist with anything Jason or Carmen wanted.

Jason seemed to always want something new with each day and night that passed. But in the morning he would watch the two women make love with their mouths and hands in the bath.

It was the mornings that were the most erotic and sexual to him and Carmen. She had never had another woman service her and provide anything and everything sexually she wanted.

Carmen always wanted her bath which resulted in her breasts, ass and pussy being loved as the Asian rubbed, licked, and gently made her cum.

As she woke the Oriental would walk with her to the bath and then bath her touching and stroking, licking, sucking, kissing and making her body come alive. As the Asian finished with her, Carmen's pussy was steaming hot, wet and clean, and she was so ready for the new day.

The Asian woman would always eat Carmen's pussy as she sat between her open legs and held her rear up out of the water and then she made slow love to Carmen's holes and clit. She would life Carmen's lower body out of the water and lick and pinch Carmen's nipples and play and kiss her rear end before going back to her open cunt and loving it again and again. Carmen seemed to be offering her all of her body to enjoy and lover. The Asian was extremely talented.

Carmen was in heaven just laying there in the warm water thighs open, spread wide as the Asian sitting between them licking and sucking and fingering her into orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

Jason loved to set and stroke his big cock as he watched the Asians turning Carmen into a woman who loved both sexes. As the week went by, Carmen was now begin to return the favor and make love to the Oriental before she left the bath tub.

It was what Jason wanted and he watched and instructed Carmen on how she should please the young woman before he would take them into the bed and begin to fuck Carmen for the first time that day as the Asian helped to get carmen off. Carmen was so much in lust she obeyed Jason's every word.

Each day there was a new Asian woman, and each Asian woman would do Carmen's body a little bit differently but with the same results, orgasms, wonderful long hard orgasms. Carmen learned many new oral ways and she would stroke the young woman's face as she licked her pussy and fucked her hole with her tongue. It seemed the Asian woman love giving it as much as Carmen did receiving it. These young women were trained completely and worked Carmen like the professionals they were. After the sex the Asian woman dried her off and then she would walk Carmen back to the bed where Jason would be waiting.

As Carmen moved on to the bed one day, Jason told Carmen to bring the girl to the bed too and return the favor by giving the woman a kiss on her pussy. The Asian lay back on the bed and smiled as Carmen crawled up between her open thighs and began to make love to the woman with her mouth and fingers.

Jason instructed Carmen and she worked on the young lady's body making her moan and shiver as she began to pump her pussy into Carmen's mouth. After a long slowly licking and lots of sucking the Oriental came hard and long holding Carmen's head and moaning out in a language neither Jason or Carmen understood. But they all knew it was good. Carmen was a fast learner.

After the young woman recovered Carmen watched as Jason fucked the Oriental and gave her more orgasms. While Carmen watched the fucking, Jason told her to finger fuck herself. Carman masturbated as she watched the two of them fuck.

She would lick the young girl's nipples and rubbed her clit as Jason guided and told her to do it. He rammed into the young girl's cunt really driving his big cock as deep as he could. Carmen wondered how the small young girl could take all of his big thick long cock but she did. When it was over Carmen watched as Jason covered the Oriental with his cum jerking off over her. The woman didn't seem to care and just smiled up at both of them.

As the week moved on Carmen began to insist on bathing the girl after Jason shot his sperm all over her. They enjoyed another round of oral pleasure in the bath as Carmen washed her lover's cum off of the young Asian girl and then made love to her body.

This time both women make love to each other as Jason watched and recovered. It was spectacular sex for everyone. Carmen loved each day with her girls. And each afternoon and night with her big cock lover.

Seven wonderful days and nights turned Carmen into a woman who loved and needed sex, lots of sex. And, she was now ready to receive it from either a woman or man or both. Just so she received it daily. Jason had trained her very well.

Jason knew after their trip she would never be satisfied with just her husband undersize cock. So she would make Eddie eat her more and more while fucking Jason more and more. The trip was worth every penny he had spent on the big room with the special bath and the Oriental ladies. They did exactly what he wanted them to do to his lover and he paid smartly for the services they gave Carmen.

When they returned home Carman couldn't wait for her meetings with Jason. But he let her wait for a week with only her husband to give her the sexual relief she needed. It drove her wild with need.

When she met Jason again for the first time after the trip she told him she need him and wanted to see him more than just days each week they had scheduled. She looked forward to their meetings and him fucking her more and more with each day and week that passed. In fact there were times when she didn't want to go home again but just stay with Jason and have him fuck her again and again all day and night long.

Carmen told Jason she didn't care if Eddie liked it or not and that she didn't care what he was thinking. She wanted Jason to fuck her every night and bring the girls back too. She told Jason she would call Eddie and tell him she was going to stay with Jason spending the night, every night with her lover.

But Jason told her: "Not yet. She should wait but soon, very soon they would be together always."

He told her he has a plan and with her help they would get Eddie to agree to let him moving in with them. Than when that happened he would be there with her every night and every day. While Eddie went to work, she and Jason would spend the days having sex and making love. He told her: "I can teach you so many more new things and lift you higher and higher sexually with each one."

Carmen believed him completely. She could only imagine how it would be and she held him and slowly caresses his cock with her soft hand again trying, begging, needing for it to grow hard again so she could love it and him and make him cum inside her one last time before she had to leave.

As always both Jason and she were drained at the end of every meeting. The sex was magnificent and she has learned to fuck and suck him until he just couldn't get it up any more. When she leaves each time they both can't wait until next time. Jason is almost as hungry for her cunt as she is for his cock. The lust between them now is unbelievable.

She is falling still deeper and deeper in lust and love with Jason. She actually believes she loves Jason as much or more now than Eddie. She knew Jason fucked her better, much better.

Finally one Wednesday night as they lay resting from another great fuck session Carman told Jason she wants him to visit her this weekend and help her tell Eddie he is staying with them and not leaving.

Carmen had worked on Eddie and prepared him somewhat for her final demand of him to accept Jason as her full time live in lover.

Eddie didn't want her to leave him and she promised him that if Jason could live with them for just a little while she would love Eddie more and more and do anything Eddie wanted. she had shown and told Eddie that Jason had taught her so many new wonderful sexual things shwe was willing to share with her husband too.

She gave Eddie all the sex he could handle for an entire two weeks as she and Jason planned this entire final plot.

Eddie was given everything sexually Carmen had learned from the Oriental woman and Jason. Eddie was in paradise his brain over loaded with lust and erotic pleasure. Carmen even had him make love to one of the Oriental woman while she worked om him by sitting on his face and using his wonderful tongue.

As Eddie fucked a new woman Carmen came all over Eddie's face. This went on for a week with the Asian lady staying at their house. Carmen used her while Eddie went to work. The girl on girl sex with all the toys was a wonderful week for Carmen and at night for Eddie with both of the ladies.

Once the two women were on top of Eddie, the young Asian was rocking back and forth on his cock and Carmen was sitting on his face fucking his mouth. She loved this because she could talk to Eddie as they both worked on him.

She told Eddie: "I want Jason to come over Eddie and fuck me in our house. I want him to spend every night with us."

She waited, but Eddie didn't protest becasue he had heardly heard her. The Asian woman was doing spectcular things to his cock with her pussy. He loved this two women deal.

So Carmen said: "If you agree to this Eddie we can have this woman (the young Asian) back as often as you like. But if you don't agree to this I'll be over Jason's house more and more and there will be no young lady here for you to enjoy and play with. YOu'll see it will be the best for all of us having Jason here to fuck me when I need it."

Eddie's cock was being gripped tightly by the young lady's small tight hole and she knew exactly how to tease and bring Eddie to the point were he would agree to almost anything. The two women worked on him all weekend and finally Eddie agreed to Carmen's demands.

Carmen smiled as she rocked on his cock one last time and the Asian woman had moved over Eddie's face. He held her hips as she worked her snatch on his mouth! Life was good for all of them.

Carmen felt Eddie arch up and shoot his last load of cum into her cunt hole. The Asian woman moaned as she came and wet Eddie's face with her cum from his wonderful mouth and tongue.

Carmen was thinking of Jason as she climaxed on Eddie's dick. She wondered if her husband had any idea that this was the last fuck for him with ehr.

She wondered what if anything Eddie was thinking of what was being planned for him. She didn't thimk so. She knew he had a great mouth and tongue which was made for eating pussy.

The plan was set and tomorrow Jason would be there and they planned to tell Eddie that night that Jason was staying with them for a while during the painting and remodeling of his home.

They had it planned out that the Oriental woman would be sucking Eddie's cock as they told him Jason was staying.

Later on with the help of Jason and the Oriental women Eddie would learn that the stay would be for a long , long time.

Then slowly the Oriental women would stop coming to see Eddie. He would be made to watch and clean Carmen's cunt for her after Jason filled it and if he didn't do it the Asian women would not come back at all.

As Carmen lay with Eddie she told him there isn't anything she would rather do than fuck Jason but she explains to Eddie about the long amount of time she has to go without Jason's big cock. She told him even one day was too long to wait for it to fuck her again she was addicted.

She wanted Jason to fuck her every night. She told Eddie that she wanted Jason more than juat on the weekends and the three days they had together now. So she began to tell Eddie that Jason's house was being remodeled and she felt Jason could come and stay them. Besides it would only add two more nights to what she was dpoing with jason now.

Then she told Eddie that now she can suck and fuck Jason and Eddie in her home rather than meeting Jason in some hotel room. She cuddled with Eddie as the Oriental woman cuddles with him on the other side. They both play with his body squeezing and stroking his cock and balls

Carmen explained that her "little cock husband", as she calls him now could watch Jason and her all the time and see the joy on both their faces as they fucked. Plus Eddie would enjoy the young woman sucking his cock or fucking him while he watched. It would be wonderful for all of them.

She explained that everyone would enjoy the days and nights that she has planned. "Just wait baby you'll see. See how she thinks nothing of going down on you again and again and again and how she'll work you little dick? I know you will love this baby! I just know it", Carmen whispered into Eddie's ear.

She has already told Jason how much Eddie likes to see them fuck and that in fact Eddie has asked her to invite Jason back again and again for another night of sex. So she has decided she wants Jason to fuck her now in their home all the time and he won't have to spend money on hotel rooms.

She told Jason for the time being he should keep the Asian woman so she can suck Eddie's cock and fuck him. The plan was to drain Eddie's balls if just for a little while longer as they work on Eddie and tell him that Jason will stay with them now. He would rent out his place after the remodeling to someone and live with them.

She told Jason she wanted him to fuck her all the time in front of Eddie or without Eddie she didn't care it if Eddie was there or not. "Just fuck me, I can't wait two or three days baby, it's much to long to go without you touching me and fucking me with that wonderful cock of yours. So we'll move you into the house", she said inbetween her lips sucking his cock back hard one last time.

Jason smiles and he hears Carmen tell him what she wants. He tells her that this Friday he will be there at 6:00 PM after he gets done with his business. She smiles and tells him that she and the Oriental woman Yukie will bath him and then suck his cock hard if it's not already.

She tells Jason they will hold dinner for him and after he fucks her the first time they can all eat together. They will tell Eddie what she wants, that Jason will be coming home with her all the time now and live with them so he can fuck her.

As the Oriental kneels at Eddie's feet and takes his cock in her hand, Carmen sees the small cock head disappear into the Asian woman's mouth. She smiles at Eddie and turns and takes Jason hand and walks to their bed. She has plans to fuck him all night while Eddie and Yukie do what they do.

She will have the Asian woman there to do whatever Eddie wants her to do to keep him agreeable and out of the way. Yukie has been instructed to drain Eddie so he can't even get it up or want to fuck.

Eddie will sleep with Yukie in the spare bedroom. Eddie will learn to sleep there with or without Yukie. Jason owns the big bed that Carmen sleeps in now. Eddie just doesn't know it yet.

He smiles as they talk about fucking day and night with Eddie in the house or while he's out working. Eddie will support them and soon he will be paying for Yukie if he wants her. Jason will stop when he is told by Carmen. Jason tells her he loves the idea of doing it all the time at her home in her bed and that he enjoys cuckolding Eddie.

Carman isn't sure what the word cuckold means so Jason begins to tell her about cuckolding and how some men love to see their wives being taken by men bigger and stronger and who have a bigger cock than they do. The husband can be trained to accept it after a while if they both play it right.

She thinks this is exactly what Eddie wants or will want. Jason tells her he will explain more about this lifestyle and that she can read all about it on the Internet.

He tells her he will tell Eddie he is now the cuckold husband and that his duty will be what Carmen wishes and nothing more. He will tell Eddie that the bed she sleeps in is now his bed and that Eddie will be sleeping in the spare bedroom. As long as he agrees with the new rules for him Yukie will help relieve his sexual needs. But Carmen's pussy and body is his and his only now. Eddie's little cock can't satisfy her sexual need any long.

They kiss and begin to make love again. She hasn't told Eddie everything yet. He knows that Jason is there but not that he is staying after Sunday night.

Carman is on the edge now. Yes, she feels she still loves her husband in every way but sexual. But, she also feels some type of pity for him. And each day she is with Jason her heart pounds and her pussy become wet with just his look. And his touch drives her wild with a lust she has never known. When Jason's cock enters her hole she can think of nothing else but fucking her lover. Eddie who?

She remembers back as to how this all started. It seems that almost every day at work Jason would do something special for her or to her that would make her want him more. He gave her sexy gifts and thongs and told her to wear them on the nights they met. Then one day he told her from now on she shouldn't wear anything under her skirt because he wanted to feel her pussy whenever he wanted.

So Carman went to work each day without any panties on and many times during the day Jason would just stop what he was doing and in his office he would begin to work on Carman's pussy playing with it fingering it, rubbing her clit which seemed to be swollen almost all the time now.

Sometimes he would make her cum right there as she sat at his desk. She had her legs open and she sat on the desk with Jason between her thighs. She straddled his shoulders with her thighs as he rubbed and licked and played with her cunt enjoying it. He would run his hand up under her short skirt lifting it to her hips and without panties she was wide open for him. He would begin by finger fucking her while she sat there on his desk. Long slow licks from his tongue over her hole and clit drove Carmen while.

Jasopn love to watch her cunt twitch and throbb fro his mouth and fingers as he played with it and worked on her to make her cum.

It wouldn't take long for her to have a sweet warm orgasm. Then he would stand up and drop his slacks and show her his dick. She would take it in her hand and smile as she placed her feet on the desk and slide her ass to the edge. Jason would move in and push his thick cock head up against her hole and enter her. It was heaven for her, Carmen had felt nothing close to this inside her body, ever.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12