Carmen and Eddie Ch. 07

Story Info
The turning of Eddie into a real cuck.
2.5k words
78.7k
11
12

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

On Friday night Jason arrived and as Eddie opened the door Carmen was waiting with just a robe on. It was cut about an inch below her cunt and her magnificent legs were in full view.

Jason was polite and said: "Hi" to Eddie s he moved past him and took Carmen into his arms. Eddie could see her lover's large hands run up the back of her thighs and cupped each ass cheeks. She pressed into him immediate and moaned softly like a cat purring.

As the two lovers kissed and shared tongue Jason undid the knock of her robe and dropped it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor and she stood completely nude except for the thigh highs which both Eddie and Jason loved to see her wear.

As Jason cupped her cunt the door bell rang again and Eddie opened it to see Yukie standing there dressed is shorts and a halter top. Her long black hair blew in the breeze as she smiled and came in and kissed Eddie on the lips. As Eddie closed the door Yukie was on him like a hungry vampire.

She reached between his legs and grabbed his hard little cock and kissed him giving her tongue willingly. She pressed her body against him and fucked his mouth with her tongue. She placed her lips next to his ear and told him she missed him and wanted to make love to him immediate.

Eddie turned to see what was going on with Carmen when his wife took his hand and Jason hand and said: "We should move to the bed room Eddie. And you have to undress. I mean if you are going to enjoy tonight and this weekend you will be nude all the time.

They moved to the huge master bedroom and Yukie began to undress and Eddie watched as Jason lifted Carmen and laid her on the bed. She immediately opened her shapely smooth thighs and licked her lips. Jason had already removed his slacked downstairs and was slipping his polo shirt over his head when Yukie turned to Eddie and knelt at his cock. She undid the belt and slacks and they fell to his feet. Carmen made sure that Eddie was nude underneath and his little cock was hard and sticking out a t the beautiful young Oriental woman.

As Jason rubbed Carmen's pussy with his hand and Eddie could see it was wet and ready for his big hard thick lover's cock. As Jason moved between Carmen's spread legs he heard her moan with anticipation of the fucking she was about to get.

The head of his hard cock was moving up and down her slit. After a few seconds, Eddie heard Carmen say: "Put it in me baby! Put your big cock in my hole and fuck me. I have missed you and your cock so much! Hurry!!! Push it in me. I want it all. I want to feel your big balls slap my ass. Fuck me Jason fuck me right here in my bed as my husband watches. Fuck me!"

There was no foreplay no easy loving and touching, no kissing and holding and cuddling. Carmen was wet hot and ready. As Eddie felt Yukie's lips slip over the head of his cock her lips cover his cock head and took his entire shaft. She began to fuck him with her mouth!

He saw Jason slowly push his big dick into his wife's cunt and slowly begin to fuck her. It was amazing to see his cock move into her hole and then come out all wet. Carmen was so sexually excited she was dripping wet.

As Yukie knelt in front of Eddie she sucked his cock with her warm soft mouth using her tongue and lips to give him very much pleasure, Eddie watched as Jason began to fuck Carmen for the first time that weekend. "God his cock is huge", Eddie was thinking as he watched it go in 8 inches and come out 8 inches.

All Carmen could do was grunt as Jason filled her again and again!

That weekend changed Bobbie's life and moved him into the person Carmen wanted him to become. Eddie was the ultimate cuckold now. She was being fucked in her bed that she shared with Eddie and Eddie was watching her being taken. Jason was now going to live with them and Eddie would see just what Jason was going to do to her body and her sexual pleasure.

Yukie stayed all weekend and between Carmen and Yukie they had Eddie's little cock hard all the time and screaming to cum. Jason was always fucking Carmen in a great number of positions while Yukie and Bobbie watched and had their own sexual encounters. The sounds coming from Carmen was more animalistic than human and Eddie wondered how she could take that entire big dick inside her. He must have been in her belly!!!!!

Yukie was told and paid well by Jason to make Eddie do whatever Carmen wanted. Yet, while she did just that, Yukie enjoyed the attention Eddie's tongue and mouth did to her body. Eddie watched his wife Carmen being rammed into a heap of sexual flesh over and over again. It was only stopped when they all needed to eat or sleep or pee.

Carmen stayed with Jason all weekend they ate together slept together and showered together and fucked my god how they fucked together. And while Eddie watched Yukie was making love in many ways that she could to his cock and him in general. Nothing was out of bounds.

Eddie love to hear Carmen being fucked. The sounds of her crying out as Jason buried his big cock into her pussy and made her cum drove Eddie over the edge again and again. There were times when Eddie watched the fucking going on and Yukie would lay under him sucking his small cock. While Eddie's face was inches from Carmen's cunt and Jason's big cock fucking it, Yukie would be sucking Eddie's cock or watching the fucking with him.

Sometimes Eddie was the one being fucked as Yukie's small body rode on top of him rocking back and forth and squeezing his shaft with her little Asian cunt and giving him suck pleasure like he never knew before.

Carman was a wonderful fuck but Yukie was a pro and she milked Eddie and drained every ounce of pleasure out of him. She rode him and kept him from cumming over and over again as she used her body to give all the sexual feelings he could take. She knew how to squeeze her pussy or Eddie's cock to keep him from cumming. She rode him long and hard and then went to easy and slowly and squeezed the muscles of her pussy around his shaft all the time as she kept him on his back and rode his little cock.

Then it was time and as she, Jason and Yukie had planned they were going to make Eddie the cuckold Carmen dreamed about. Carmen had just finished fucking Jason and she was full of his cum. As Yukie rode Eddie and gripped his cock with the walls of her cunt, Carmen moved off of Jason cock and held her hand over her pussy. She moved quickly over her husband's face and straddled it.

Eddie had his eyes closed as Yukie rode him giving pleasure with her pussy. When he felt the heat of Carmen's cunt over his face Eddie opened his eyes and saw her cum covered pussy directly over his face. Her thighs straddling her husband's head as Carmen faced Yukie and held her hands. Yukie began to ride Eddie's cock faster and harder now, driving his 4 inch cock into her as deep as he could get it.

Eddie saw his wife's cunt was a mess covered with her lover's cum and her ass was wet with it too. Carmen was facing Yukie as she slowly lowered her body down, down, down over Eddie's mouth. When it just touched his lips Carmen said: "Oh Eddie please. Please eat me! Suck me! Suck me baby! Suck my pussy and make me cum. Suck my lover's cum out of me Eddie. Be my little cuckold husband and show me how much you love me. Suck baby! Love my pussy with your mouth. Make me cum as Yukie makes you cum inside her."

He could smell the sex as the wetness touched his mouth! Yukie's pussy was making love to his cock making it feel so good. Eddie was in paradise as Yukie worked her body on his cock. Eddie didn't seem to care or it didn't register that Carmen was about to shove her entire cunt into his mouth and fuck his face covering it with her lover's cum. As she sat down fully now on Eddie covering his face and head. Her ass rested on the bridge of his nose and forehead and her cum filled cunt was over Eddie's mouth!

"Eat me Eddie. Eat my pussy NOW! Make me cum. Suck my lover's cum out Eddie. Hurry before it meets my eggs and makes I'll be knocked up with Jason's baby! I'm ovulating Eddie hurry. Eat me!!! Get his thick cum out of me! Oh Eddie Oh God yes baby! Eat me! There is so much cum in there baby!"

She moaned almost each word now as she felt Eddie's mouth began to work on her hole. She held his head with her thighs and told him how wonderful he was to allow Jason to stay with them and how good this felt to be fucked by Jason and eaten by her loving husband. She dropped her pussy more and it spread open and down over his lips. He moaned as the drops of cum ran on to his lips and chin and finally into his mouth! Carmen told him to lick her, to suck her cunt to get the cum out of her. She made him clean her lover's cum from her hole. And, Eddie seemed to be enjoying it.

Eddie moaned as Yukie squeezed her cunt tight around Eddie's hard 4 inch cock and fucked him now trying to make him cum as fast as possible. And all the while she pumped up and down and squeezed her cunt on his cock shaft; Carmen pushed her cunt into his face. She was draining her cunt into Eddie's mouth!

Eddie finally surrendered and opened his mouth and moved his tongue deep into her cum filled hole. He sucked and licked and Carmen rode his mouth as Yukie rode his cock. Jason watched the two women kiss and hold each other as Eddie was worked on by both women. Jason smiled knowing this was the ultimate test for Eddie.

After it was done, Yukie rolled off of Eddie's cock and Carmen moved out from over her husband's head. Yukie quickly moved up and straddle Eddie's face. She held on to the bed board and rocked slowly back and forth fucking Eddie's face too. Eddie laid there and drank his fill of cum both Jason and his own.

Carmen and Jason watched and smiled and kissed as they knew this night would change Eddie and all of their relationships.

As time went by over the weekend each time Jason came into Carmen Eddie got a cream pie. Each time Eddie fucked Yukie he got a cream pie. By Sunday night when Yukie was about to leave Eddie didn't care any more about the humiliation of eating his wife's lover's cum! Nor did he care about the cum Yukie fed him since it was his own and came from her fucking him and sucking him a great many times in those three days.

Jason went to take a shower and Carmen came to Eddie to thank him for being a wonderful husband and her little cuckold. She surprised him by kneeling at his feet and taking his well fucked cock into her mouth! "This is your reward baby! A reward for being the best husband in the world and for being my wonderful cuck you're allowed to fuck me tonight."

She began to suck his cock taking all of it into her mouth and sucking him. She could fuck his cock with her mouth and take it all. When she got Eddie as hard and big as he could get, she knelt on the bed and pushed her ass up to him. She told him this was the first and last time he would be allowed to fuck her ass or pussy. Eddie held her hips and it was easy for her to take his little dick into her hole. Actually she couldn't feel much and he kept falling out of her cunt since Jason was three times as big and his little cock. She turned towards him and told him to fuck her ass. Eddie was ready. He pushed in and she accommodated his cock very well. He pumped and pumped and fucked her ass for a long time.

As Jason came out of the shower just in time to watch Eddie arched his back moan loudly and pushed as hard as he could into his wife's ass. Eddie shuttered as he came. And they both fell forward on the bed as his little cock slipped out of her.

She smiled at him and told him it felt good. Eddie smiled as he saw Jason moved in between her open legs. He told Eddie to move out of the way. Eddie moved and Jason pushed his big dick into Carmen's pussy. He lifted her hips and ass up with his big hands and got her on all fours again! Then he told Eddie to watch him fuck her like she wanted it. And Jason did, as Eddie watched Jason fucked her hard and long and she screamed with pleasure as Jason came one last time that night filing her again with his cum.

As he did Eddie sat and watched. After a while Jason moved off of Carmen and she rolled over. Eddie was sure she was going to sit on his face. But instead she just wiggled her finger at him. He knew what she wanted. Eddie moved it her spread thighs and she smiled as she told him: "Hurry or he'll knock me up Eddie. Clean all that cum out of me. Suck my cunt and eat my pussy and enjoy the sex the way you were meant to enjoy it baby! Eat me Eddie your tongue is so wonderful so soft and easy and makes me feel so good. Bath me with it baby bath my pussy with your tongue."

And Eddie did just that. He did what he was told and them he went to the shower and got ready for bed........in the spare bedroom! During the night he heard Jason and Carmen fuck again and again. But they didn't call him in to clean her up. He wondered if she would have Jason's baby in 9 months.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

To the person below thank you for saying that. We are all wondering why people read these stories and bitch and cry and complain about them. Thanks again!!!

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

To the person below thank you for saying that. We are all wondering why people read these stories and bitch and cry and complain about them. Thanks again!!!

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

To the person below thank you for saying that. We are all wondering why people read these stories and bitch and cry and complain about them. Thanks again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Great series about cuckolding. If you like cuckolding themes you'll love the story, if you don't, then why exactly are you on an erotic story website reading them?

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
I think she writes great. Love the hot sex between

the lovers and the great cuckolding of her little cock husband. He loves it too. So dedicated and in love with her he allowes her to hav a lover to please her so much. That's love right asses w/o names??? hehehe that should get them going Bonnie. Keep writing dear you are really pissing them off. hehehehehee. If you don't like cucking don't read this story, it's a great story of a cuck and how he loves it. These asses w/o names are just closet fags and cuck anyweay Bonnie. Fuck them in the ehart!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Claire's Cousin Ch. 01 Phone sex goes too far when a husband asks his wife to cheat.in Loving Wives
Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
The Bed is Big Enough for Three I pretend to sleep as my wife is fucked next to me.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
More Stories