Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

Sandy moans and contracts her abdomen as if giving birth, but the burning pain subsides as her mucous membranes absorb the narcotic. Her pussy looks so sweet gagging on the dildo that Wendy butters a vibrator for her ass as well. "God!" Sandy groans as the shaft invades her anus, and more divine words follow when the vibrator is turned on.

Jean keeps busy working on Sandy's D-cups, squeezing them from the base and sucking the nipples hard. This is certainly better than shooting the breeze with Sam or watching bored actresses fake orgasms. And she wonders how long it will be until the old pervert comes out of his booth to witness the live show.

Sandy is lost in a dreamy world of chaos and lusty confusion. The Codeine has hit home like a hammer, and her inhibition has abandoned her like a sleazy lover. Spread wide like a rag doll and practically inverted, she shudders as Wendy adds her mouth to the arsenal attacking her crotch. With the vibrator buzzing in her ass and the dildo churning honey in her hole, she imagines herself naked in the woods being stung by a swarm of bees.

"Isn't Wendy a great muff diver?" Jean asks. Instantly the redhead finds herself at sea on a raft. The narcotic has made her a slave to suggestion, and when Jean unzips her pants, Sandy sees a pearl diver peeling off her wetsuit. Though Japanese zeros are dive- bombing them, Jean remains amazingly calm. As she strips, her ivory thighs appear, their whiteness contrasted by a thick patch of seaweed.

"I bet you're starving!" Jean says, stroking her bush until a trickle of juice falls to the floor. Suddenly craving a juicy steak, Sandy nods and watches one brought to her table. She pokes it and sees that it's been prepared just right--charred black on the outside and hot pink in the middle. But as she stuffs her mouth, she wonders what's biting her under the table.

Wendy rests her jaws to watch Sandy dine on Jean's cunt. "Make her eat your butt, too!" the blonde urges. "She can lick your asshole for real now that your pants are off!"

No stranger to lesbian cuisine, Jean whips up dessert with her middle finger while the redhead finishes her entree. When Sandy's lips glisten from having licked her plate clean, Jean presents her royal buttocks to the lowly clerk, commanding, "Worship my queenly ass!"

Like a lady-in-waiting, Sandy honors each cheek with an oral bow, then curtsies her tongue up and down the hairy seam bestowing humble kisses where haughty lips seldom go.

"That feels so fucking good!" Jean says, undulating her hips like a hula dancer. Sandy's now on a tropical isle--one rocked by a sudden explosion. For Jean releases a fart with the force of an erupting volcano. The blast blows Sandy up against the wall, and smoke pours from her mouth while her holes spew lava. Clearly a natural disaster fan, Jean delights in Sandy's agony, manipulating her nipples like spigots to increase the molten flow.

"Pedal to the metal!" she urges Wendy. And with a double shove, the blonde buries her love toys in the redhead's holes. Now in a sports car spinning out of control, Sandy begs the crazy driver to stop. But Wendy has never braked for anything in her life, and she twists her toys like the knobs on a radio until the volume is deafening. "Come for us, whore!" she taunts the tormented clerk. "Show us how you spurt when you make fuck movies for Sam!"

Wendy's driving results in a crash that leaves Sandy sprawled on the floor. But instead of being knocked unconscious, she remains highly focused, for she's now working on a movie set and is determined to please her coughing director. The makeup girl powders Sandy's face with her ass while the blonde grip hides a microphone in her cunt. But the wire shorts out, and the resulting shocks make Sandy flop like a fish. Her moans are muffled by the big powder puff, but they're still loud enough to be heard back in the booths. Cock in hand, Dirty Harry comes out to take in the floor show. Though drool drips from his mouth and uncut dick, he's greeted like a matinee idol.

"Look who's here!" Jean says to Sandy, making her kneel before Harry's vulgar cock. "Your co-star has arrived to shoot your big scene! Now aren't you the lucky one!"

Sandy sees Harry as lean, thirtyish, and definitely non-Jewish. So when the fat, bearded, dirty old man slaps his warped dick against her mouth, she smiles lovingly, letting the dripping head slicker her full lips. Then she hungrily kisses her co-star's cock, sucking it hard and running her tongue under the foreskin. The dick curls up high and tight, and the head dribbles pre-fluid well above the navel. Its length and power make Sandy see stars, and she strokes the crooked shaft with both hands while mouthing the greasy scrotum.

"That is so fucking romantic!" Jean says, nearly shedding a tear. "No bride on her honeymoon ever gave sweeter kisses! Now consummate your vows and make a love child!"

Fully into character, Sandy lies back and pulls the groom on top of her. One hand guides his bent penis into her pussy while the other caresses his face, drawing it near her own for a long kiss. Her legs swing up to hug her hubby's waist, and a single thrust from her hips drives his dick home. A sharp moan emanates from deep in her gut, but it's followed by a pleasurable purr as she sucks the saliva off her hubby's tongue.

The vibrator is still stuck in Sandy's anus, so feels the twin force of steel and flesh. But in her mind, both are credited to her marvelous lover, and she works hard to match his incredible contribution. Soon every pore on her body oozes sweat as she thrashes like a beast caught in a snare. Her hips buck upward with repetitive slaps, and her belly rubs in rhythm with the fat gut rubbing hers. Her titties swell fat in her lover's hands, and his hairy ass tingles in hers. Both add realism to the scene by grunting like fucking pigs.

Jean masturbates while kneeling over Sandy's face, and her cum gushes down in a shower. Wendy's juice finds the redhead's mouth by way of her restless fingers which are readily accepted and sucked clean to the third knuckle. Now spattered in feminine goo, Sandy begs her fabulous co-star for his cum. Though a severe film critic who's sparing in his praise, Dirty Harry rewards the redheaded actress with the Adult Oscar, his cock shooting out waves of creamy applause that buffet the walls inside her theater and spill out into the lobby.

"Drain his dick like a Hong Kong whore!" Wendy orders, and Sandy digs her nails into Harry's butt as if acupuncturing his ass. Trying to flee the needle-like pain, he drives his cock deeper into her hole. Her cuntlips close around him like a living fortune cookie, choking his dick with a squid-like grasp that milks him like a monster. Frightful cries fly from both throats, but they work together like chopsticks. His dick keeps spurting. Her cunt keeps squeezing. Jean and Wendy rub themselves raw, trembling like exhausted rickshaw drivers.

Harry finally escapes the insatiable cunt and checks to see if he's missing any parts. "This fucking bitch can't get enough!" he gasps. "She needs to be gang-banged and bad!"

Since no other men are in the store, the dildos are pressed into action, and Jean begins inserting them into Sandy's twitching pussy. The first one practically slides in by itself, but the next requires effort. The third seems impossible until Jean rolls Sandy onto her side and holds one leg aloft. Finally, a fourth is wedged into the redhead's anus to give the lone vibrator company. Now with five lady-pleasers lodged in her holes, Sandy moans in a manner that would intimidate a ghost-buster. Her gasping mouth reminds Wendy that there's still one hole to fill, and the blonde crams a fat pink dildo down her throat.

"Now I bet you're happy!" Jean teases. "Like fucking six guys in the back of a truck, and each one's a hung, nut-busting stud!"

"And a close relative!" Wendy adds, conjuring up an incestuous orgy.

Sandy's mind works the same magic as her six hung brothers ream out her holes. It's a taboo desire she's had since a kid, and she gives in to it like the farmer's daughter--if the farm is located near Peyton Place. She clutches her breasts with talon-like force as fierce jolts of pleasure-pain pulse in her gut. The sensations run through her entire body, arousing every muscle and nerve with agonized zest. Her brain boils over like a steaming cauldron, images of cocks and cunts simmering in her eyes. An orgasm builds like a gathering storm, and though she begs her body to delay its release, the lightning strikes without warning.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!"

"Are you all right?"

"Yes...I...I just had a sudden cramp," Carmen said.

"That time of the month, huh? I get some powerful ones myself," the waitress confessed. "But I find that a long hot bath makes it better."

"It certainly does!" Carmen agreed, leaving a $20 tip and hurrying home to her tub.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers
12