Carmen's Fantasies Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers

"It seems to be getting quite warm in here. Would you like me to open a window?"

'Suit yourself. But with all the perverts running around, you might be inviting some unwelcome company.'

"I'll risk it all that same--Yes, that's better. Please go on."

'Well, my 'mistress' wanted to take me home with her to be her private toilet maid, but once we got outside, the wind picked up, and we got separated by a huge gust. I found myself floating again, and this time I landed in an alley dumpster. Fortunately, someone had tossed in an old mattress, because I landed pretty hard and might have been killed if not for the springs. But as I was climbing out, this old derelict was climbing in, and he pushed me back into the trash, saying, 'Finders keepers! Well, I was too tired to argue the law with him, so I let him strip me naked and molest my boobs. But for all his faults, he was really a sweet guy, for he found a bottle of wine with a few swigs left and shared the dregs with me. Well, I figured our coming together was no accident, and that I was there for a higher reason, so I kissed him several times, pulled off his pants, and started licking his greasy cock and balls. Now he obviously had some religion, because he looked up into the sky and sent a prayer to heaven. He should have sent it to the aliens, of course, but maybe they have the same god. Anyway, after getting him rock hard, I sat on his cock and began bucking my hips back and forth. We were now screwing like true lovers, sucking the spit off each other's tongue and talking dirty to each other to build our desire.'

"You seem to be playing a very active role here."

'I told you this bum was kind of sweet, and the aliens had probably arranged it, besides. So I fucked him as lovingly as I could, telling him how huge and good he felt inside me and much I wanted him to come. I even slipped a finger up his ass and said I wished another woman was there so he could watch me suck her pussy while he reamed me out with his cock. Well, from out of the blue this drag queen appears, and the bum begs her to join us. She must have been really lonely, for she scrambled into the dumpster and got naked in a flash. She wasn't much older than me, and her figure was pretty good, at least for a street lady. So I kissed her hairy armpits and legs to break the ice and show my craving, then begged her to sit on my face while my garbage guy humped my cunt. Well, I didn't have to ask her twice, for she eagerly planted her pussy on my mouth. It was hairier than mine and tasted real salty, and after touring her twat with my sucking lips, I drove my tongue into her hole to get some juice. Grabbing my ankles, she pulled back with all her strength, then loudly moaned with me as my lover assailed my gash.'

"I don't mean to interrupt, but is there any brandy left?"

'A little. I've had enough, so finish it off if you like.'

"Thanks. I will. Please go on."

'Well, I'm now in a really hot threesome, maybe the best I've ever had. My energy is sky high, and my pussy is feeling incredible, in spite of all the action it had already received. Maybe it was just the right time and place, but I'm sure that the aliens had something to do with it. Anyway, I was getting these terrific waves of pleasure with every stroke, for my lover's dick was hitting my cervix with each plunge. Now I daily practice kegels, so my cunt muscles are always strong. But they now felt like bully boys that could pop the top on a stubborn jar! Strutting my stuff like a true Texas whore, I squeezed my lover so hard that he wailed like a wolf--and came like one, too! I kept pumping him hard even though he collapsed, for I felt driven to claim all the cum from his cock. Now my lips and tongue were keeping busy, of course, eating out the drag queen till she burst in my mouth. But while sitting up and kissing to share the sweet juice, we discovered that the old fart had died.'

"You mean...you literally fucked him to death? What did you do?"

'What could I do? He was gone, and that was that, but at least he went happily. The drag queen said some kind words over his body, then went through his clothes looking for loose change. After getting dressed, she kissed me good-bye, and said to drop in again the next time I was in the neighborhood. Well, I had barely got dressed myself when I was pulled from the dumpster and hauled back into the air. It was now pretty dark, and I couldn't tell where I was going, but I came down in the back of a pickup filled with empty beer cans. I hate to think what would have happened had they been full. Anyway, the driver helped dig me out and escorted me into a bar, and we watched the strippers tease the crowd while we both downed some cold ones. But my escort was married, and his wife just happened to be in the place, and before I knew it, I was on the floor with this crazed bitch kicking my ass. She got in a good punch that knocked me out, and when I came to, I found myself on stage, naked and tied to a pole. I guess the bitch wanted to humiliate me, for after slapping me up and calling me every filthy name in the book, she went after my snatch with a beer bottle, plunging it in past the label. Then after making me lick her hairy butt, she dragged me across the bar and dumped me on the pool table, jamming the eight ball up my ass and stroking it with a cue.'

"This was happening in a public bar? And no one tried to help you?"

'It was a redneck bar, and good ol' boys tend to mind their own business. Anyway, this married bitch did a real number on me, and her girlfriends helped her out, then they made me crawl around on my hands and knees and blow every guy in the joint. Shit, I gulped so much cum that my belly started to bulge! But suddenly I began to tremble and thrash about on the floor. The bitches thought I was just acting, so they put on a show of their own by pissing in my face. Their leader pinched my nose shut to make me swallow her golden brew, and when her piss hit my stomach, it was like a bomb going off in my gut! My belly began expanding like a balloon, and in minutes I looked ten months pregnant and ready to deliver!'

"This is incredible! Please go on!"

'Well, the aliens had to be cheering, because their experiment was a resounding success! One by one, these little green guys started popping out of my gaping hole! I birthed about twenty of them in as many minutes, and they fought over my tits since my milk was flowing. They were kind of cute and looked a little like me since they had red fur around their tiny dicks and twats, and I nursed them like a good mommy till all drank their fill.'

"The people in the bar must have gone crazy seeing this!"

'Not really. Most of the crowd was pretty drunk and just figured someone's dog was dropping her litter. Anyway, the lights suddenly went out in the bar, and when they came back on, all my babies were gone. I got the hell out of there before the married bitches could gang up on me again, and after wandering around like a zombie, I found myself near the college, so I stopped in to see if you were still here. And that's what happened to me today.'

*

Having finished her story, Carmen got up to refill her glass of punch. The other women were still on the floor, some moaning while masturbating, others lying perfectly still, exhausted from the rigors of hearing such a bawdy tale. But the lady of honor had broken her water and needed a lift to the hospital. Carmen was happy to play the chauffer, for she felt partially responsible and loved taking people for a ride.

nawty48
nawty48
15 Followers
12