Carmen's Late Arrival

Story Info
Samuel Dazstrinoff is very conflicted about his late student.
5.7k words
4.31
67.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azures
Azures
7 Followers

Carmen sighed. The early morning start combined with the fact that she'd trudged through rain and sleet to make it into class that morning made her all the more irritable, and late. She had overslept and then lost her grasp of time in the shower that morning, which was very unlike her. "Not today, not today" she chanted as she hurried down the checked corridors. She absolutely loathed being the last one to arrive and attracting lots of attention, especially when it was a new teacher who would be greeting her. She finally arrived at the classroom entrance only to find the door shut. Mrs Simmons never used to close the door. Carmen let out a defeated puff of air from her lungs, tried to calm her rushed breathing, and knocked twice.

~~~

It was the winter semester at St. Clements College, and a restless throng of chatter circulated the first class of the day with speculations of who would be taking over the task of teaching English Literature full-time for the remainder of the year. They'd all adored Mrs Simmons, and the class rather resented having to give up their beloved teacher for a newcomer mid-term. Just as the gossip was reaching a new pitch the classroom door suddenly slammed shut, and a hush started to permeate the room as the clucking, and finally whispers, ebbed away to silence. Everyone's attention was focused on the tall, sinewy man who walked up to the front desk and dropped a pile of papers and books there with an audible 'thud', he then turned around to write Mr Dazstrinoff in an elegant hand across the board.

He turned back when he was finished to scan the room and take a look at the gathering of eager, new faces. His amber-brown eyes suddenly narrowed to slits as he heard two light knocks on the classroom door. He immediately dismissed them and said in a slow drawl, "The first thing you should all know about me is that I do not tolerate latecomers in my class, and if any of you enter after I do, you will not be received well." He shrugged off his long coat and carefully folded it over the chair behind the desk. Several pairs of eyes followed his movements as he proceeded towards the door.

As he hefted open the oak door he looked down to see a young woman, who could be no more than eighteen or nineteen years of age, shivering slightly from the chilled rain that had soaked through her coat and blue winter scarf. She smiled up at him tentatively and her topaz coloured eyes widened a little as a result. Her almond shaped eyes were fringed heavily with thick, black lashes and two delicately arched eyebrows sculpted her heart-shaped face. The rain clinged to her hair and she hurriedly swept her thick, blue-black braid behind her back. The subtle movement sent a small pearl of water cascading down her temple, past her dainty, straight-edged nose and the corner of her full lower lip until it finally reached her slender neck. The small bead caught his attention as it slipped past her collar and left a damp, wet trail behind on her skin. He abruptly looked up, and cleared his throat so quietly that nobody heard but her.

When Carmen looked up she was taken aback a little by the potent male looking down upon her. He wore a dark blue, silken shirt that stretched taut over his broad chest, his mid-night black hair flowed in waves past his shoulders, and when she met his gaze with her own she was intrigued by the most peculiar colour eyes she had ever seen; a faint ring of amber surrounding the outer part of his iris encased a rich brown with speckles of toasted honey.

"Is there a reason why you feel it is appropriate for you to walk into my class late, Miss...?"

"Carmen Dubinsky," she half-gasped as she was jolted out of her skin by his harsh tone. Her eyes drifted from his aristocratic nose and firm jaw line, to the sensual cruelty of his mouth as he looked down at her with an almost silent contempt. She stuttered a quiet apology, but not before she was ushered into the room by this man and asked to stand up in front of the class.

"You," he calmly stated, "will explain to your fellow students why you think it is okay to walk in late and interrupt everyone's progress."

Her skin was particularly sensitive that morning and it felt as if the harsh wind she'd walked through a few minutes before, together with the disapproving glares of those around her, had burnt her porcelain skin. Her cheeks flushed a delicate pink as she stepped forward and mumbled something unintelligible. She cast her gaze downwards and stared at her shoes waiting for someone to say something, anything.

"You may take your seat after you've handed these sheets out and recorded everyone's name on this register," he said to her in a dismissive tone. He picked up a pile of papers from his desk and held them out to her.

Carmen longed to stand up straight and glare at him openly. Her nails dug into her palm as she tightened her fists and curtly said "Yes sir." She took the pile of handouts from him without touching his hands, and made her way to the other side of the classroom where she wouldn't feel everyone's eyes laughing at her with amusement.

Just as she'd turned around and crossed the classroom she heard "Oh, and Miss Dubinsky?" from behind her. Carmen winced inwardly and turned around to look back at him. It was a mistake to look directly into his unusual eyes. They pierced through her and she held her breath. What was wrong with her? This man was humiliating her in front of everybody and had no regard for how he was making her feel. She wanted to make him sorry for how he'd spoken to her, she wanted to sneer at his contemptuous glare, she just wanted to thrust her tongue into his mouth with a violent kiss and wipe that smirk off his face!

"Do not enter my class late again unless you want to be in detention for the rest of the month," he said in a flat tone.

Carmen nodded in response and scrunched her eyes together tightly as she turned away from him again. Her nerves were fraught. To have an inappropriately sinful mental image of her teacher invade her head did not help. She automatically shoved the thought to the back of her mind and continued to hand out the papers.

~~~

As soon as class was over Carmen had hurried out of her seat without a backwards glance. She caught sight of her best friend Sahara in the corridor so she ran to catch up with her. Sahara beamed her Cheshire cat grin and instantly the tight knot in Carmen's chest eased away as she rushed over to hug her friend. Sahara instantly pulled her back from their hug and frowned at her.

"Are you ok Carmy!? You look like you're about to swing a cat at someone!"

"Oh I'm fine, just feeling a little irritable today," Carmen replied sheepishly.

The look on Sahara's face told Carmen she hadn't bought the lie, but she didn't press her to talk. Instead she enthusiastically asked, "Is that new English teacher any good by the way? Maybe this one will inspire me to pass English this year!" What's his name again?"

Carmen mumbled "Dazstrinoff" and rolled her eyes half-heartedly.

"Ok," Sahara said wrinkling her nose, "spill! What happened?"

Carmen needed no more invitation to complain and she whinged to her heart's content. "He is completely and utterly obnoxious, Sahara! He humiliated me in front of the whole class for being five minutes late; actually it might have even been a measly three minutes late! AND he made me hand out the class papers before I'd taken my coat off, so I was waddling around the class drenched to the bone in this morning's rain!"

"Preposterous! What a swine!" Sahara nodded with a serious face before she suddenly burst out laughing.

"What!?" Carmen huffed.

"Well...you say he's obnoxious, but Carrie just told me he's 'absolutely gorgeous'... apparently." Both of them broke into a fit of laughter. Carrie called just about every male she met gorgeous. But in this case the hot clench in Carmen's stomach testified to the fact her body didn't altogether disagree with Carrie...

~~~

As the day came to a close, and Carmen left her last class of the day, she said her goodbyes to Sahara and headed off to the library. She had a history essay to prepare and Dazstrinoff had given them all a new reading list for the remainder of the term. She walked across the college grounds and rubbed her hands together to keep the crisp chill of the air from making her fingers numb. She swiped her card into the library and made her way to the second floor to find some of the books on her reading list. She took off her heavy satchel and laid it on the floor next to her coat.

Carmen stretched her arms up and began to search through each shelf. It took her a while but she finally found the novel she was looking for. Just as she was about to tiptoe and reach for it she heard someone come up behind her, reach out to the shelf above her head, and to her shock swipe the very same book from under her nose. She turned around abruptly and found that for the second time that day Mr Dazstrinoff was towering above her.

"Making an early start on the reading list, Miss Dubinsky?"

Carmen nodded mutely, her gaze distracted by those unusual eyes and a stray strand of black hair across his strong jaw line. She hadn't noticed how wide his shoulders were before, or the crescent shaped birthmark on his chiselled jaw.

"Well don't let me interrupt you," he said with what she thought was a hint of amusement. He reached forward to take another book from its shelf so that his arm brushed her shoulder. She was suddenly very aware of her figure hugging jumper and her bosom heaving with each intake of breath. He was frowning at her and she realised she'd frozen where she was standing. Her eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip before mumbling "Oh, sorry" and quickly shifted to one side to aimlessly look through another stack of books.

When she looked over her shoulder again he was walking away with the novel she needed firmly placed in the helm of his satchel. Her gaze followed the bunching of muscles in his back and strong thighs as he walked. He turned to his left and she got an eyeful of the straining material covering his manhood. A small involuntary spasm made her clench her most intimate channel so she crossed one slender leg over the other and bit down, hard, on her tongue.

~~~

Samuele Dazstrinoff ran his hand through his mid-length hair as he sorted through his lesson plans in a silent classroom. It was the end of his third week at St. Clements and he wanted nothing more than to get this detention business over and done with. This particular pupil had arrived late twice to his classes over the last week, and now owed him thirty minutes of their time. This particular student made him very unsure of himself, all the more reason for him to make this quick. Carmen Dubinsky was beginning to stir feelings in him he'd rather leave untouched. Every time she was in his class and he could see her cross and uncross her silken legs whilst she suckled on the tip of her pen, his groin strained against the fabric that encased his thick member. He may have been overly repellent and harsh with her when he dealt out his punishment that first day he'd seen her, but he just hadn't been prepared for what she had unleashed in him.

He wasn't sure what he was doing here anymore. At 32 years of age he'd thought that working in a new environment would teach him new ways to learn and embrace his talent. But within the few weeks he'd been working at the college, the most vivid sight he'd seen was of that lone bead of water trickling down Carmen Dubinsky's neck to caress her supple skin. The memory was etched into his mind. He inhaled sharply and tried to pull himself together. He hadn't wanted or needed any type of sexual contact for almost a year now, and now he wanted this young woman so much he physically ached. It was entirely inappropriate! She was his student and the poor girl probably detested him; after all she was heading here for a detention right now. He was determined to be the responsible one here. It didn't matter how deliciously aroused she made him; he was going to have to be stern with himself.

Just as he sat down behind his desk, he heard the heavy oak door to the classroom click open and a shy "Hello" followed a "Hope I'm not late for my detention, but I had to pick up my kit from the lockers."

The muscle in his jaw jerked and he tightened his fists at the sight of her. She'd obviously just come from gym class. Her long, black hair almost crackled with a bluish tinge as it flowed past her narrow waist. Her legs were bare and the juncture where thigh met womanhood was covered by a mere slip of green material. She wore a leather jacket and unzipped it as she walked across the room to her seat. She gave him a mere hint of a smile as she peeled the jacket away from herself to reveal a simple polo-neck t-shirt that hugged her shapely hips and stomach. His gaze roamed up her body, and with a sudden flinch he looked away abruptly. His groin tightened uncomfortably. He'd seen her beautiful breasts jutting out as the material was stretched too tightly over her chest.

Her thin, lacy undergarment could be seen through her white t-shirt, and it was struggling to hug the weight of her breasts as her erect rose buds poked through the material. He was careful to keep his gaze on a sheet of paper on his desk as he tried to calm his reaction to her. His voice was gruff and strained as he told her to take out a Theban play and analyze the first Chorus.

He risked a glance at her as she did as she was told. Her legs were crossed and as usual she was nibbling at her pen lid as a frown flitted across her face whilst she tried to figure something out. Her teeth tugged at the edge of the pen every so often as she was particularly deep in thought. She suddenly shifted in her seat to reach for her bottle of water and he watched as her throat convulsed after each gulp forced itself down her throat. He felt so animalistic, sitting there with a painfully full erection, watching this young woman drink her fill. She pulled the mouth of the bottle away from her lips and water splashed on her throat and trickled down the slope of her chest. It was then that she looked right at him, and blushed a deep crimson.

He nearly groaned aloud. He forced his eyes away from her and scribbled something on his notepad. He heard the squeak of her chair against the floor as she got up and headed over to the front of the room. He kept his gaze fixed on the sheet of paper as she reached the left side of him. She quietly asked whether she could take some tissue paper from his desk. The muscles in his arm were stretched taut as he almost crushed the pen in his hands. He simply said "yes" and to his utter shock she leaned over the desk to get to the box of tissues on the other side. She was so close he could smell her, the fresh sweat on her skin from exercising; her raw scent. Her stomach muscles bunched as she reached over and the wet spot on her t-shirt revealed her milky-white satin skin where her breasts spilled over white lace. His carefully held in place demeanour simply cracked to reveal a man without the thin veneer of civility. Without warning he pulled back in his chair which screeched across the floor, and hissed "Stop."

Carmen looked up with stricken eyes. "Mr Dazstrinoff?"

"Get up," he spat.

She straightened up quickly and clutched the tissue in her trembling hands whilst she watched him warily.

"What do you think you're doing?" he barked.

"I don't understand...I was...I just needed a tissue sir."

"Why did you need it!" he rasped. He held back a groan as he looked her straight in the eyes.

She looked flustered. Her hands were wringing the tissue and her teeth bit at her lower lip. She drew blood. He followed the movement of her tongue as she licked the small crimson drop away. His eyes held a cruel stamp to them as the nerve in his jaw twitched again. Her topaz eyes grew anxious as she looked at him helplessly.

"I asked you a question," he said in a cold tone.

"I...I spilt my drink by accident!"

He looked directly at her wet neck, the water clinging to her collarbones, and the spreading dampness across her breasts.

"I don't think it was an accident," he almost whispered. She didn't dare answer him; she held her breath and continued to wring the tissue in her hands. "I think you wanted an excuse to bend over my desk," he whispered as his eyes held a predatory gleam.

"Mr Dazstrinoff, I ...I didn't mean to offend you...I just...I..." she groaned ever so slightly in frustration as words failed her.

The moment that groan escaped from her lips he didn't care about anything but making her writhe with pleasure beneath his painfully aroused body. He was going to worship every crevice of her soft, supple skin whether it was the last thing he did. He leisurely stripped her with his eyes and then suddenly crossed the space between them in two fluid steps. He took the tissue from her trembling hands and wiped the moisture away from her neck and then let it flutter to the floor. He shook with anticipation and arousal, but with his last ounce of resolve he gave her the chance to leave.

"What do you want?" he asked gently. Carmen looked at him blankly. He tried again, "do you want, this" he whispered into her ear as he slid his hands over her hips, her narrow waste.

"Mr Dazstrinoff, please...." she bit out through clenched teeth.

His hand reached under her t-shirt to caress her bare back. "Do you want this?" his husky voice enquired.

With a barely audible groan she simply said "Yes".

His eyes narrowed with a wicked gleam as she whispered her consent. He bunched strands of her hair in his hands and inhaled the fresh scent of her. He began to kiss her along her neck and licked her quickening pulse with the underside of his rough tongue. She trembled and weaved her fingers through his long, thick hair. He suddenly bit the soft flesh between her shoulder and neck and made her jerk in his arms. She made little keening noises that made his cock pulse with need and his mouth suckle her supple skin even harder. He forced himself to slow down and kissed the corner of her mouth. He tasted her lips and thrust his tongue into her moistness. He caught her moan in his mouth and probed deeper with his tongue. Whilst he kissed her he slipped his hands down her back and under her little, green shorts. She moaned harder as he found her plump buttocks bare. He massaged the peachy flesh, slipping a finger between her crevice as she gasped into his mouth. He suddenly pulled away from her and she groaned her disapproval. He smiled at her slyly.

"I want you to take off your clothes," he ordered.

Carmen's eyes widened in shock. "The door is unlocked!" she whispered.

"I don't care," he grunted.

So she obeyed and slowly stripped the wet t-shirt that clung to her body away from her. She stood there looking vulnerable to his gaze in the scantily clad-lace that cupped her breasts, and tiny shorts beneath which she wore nothing.

"Take off your bra," he demanded.

She looked up at his beautifully carved face and unhooked the lace and let it drop to the floor. His eyes feasted on the ripe, stiff nipples and the soft rounded flesh of her breasts. Her areolas were large and a much darker shade than the rest of her milky, satiny skin. He grunted something vulgar she didn't quite catch and pulled her to him to suckle on her. She started to pant with pleasure when he tugged the peeping bud between his teeth and licked at the right underside of her quivering breast. He pushed her away again gruffly.

"Take off your shorts," he commanded while he caught his breath.

She didn't hesitate, just looked at him with a keening desire in her eyes and slid the material past her hips. He squeezed his cock through his trousers as she revealed the prettiest little pussy he'd ever seen. There was a small nest of glossy, black curls on her mound that led to her secret cleft and protruding pink lips. She stepped out of the material, and the movement made her perky breasts sway ever so slightly. He held out his hands to her and she walked to him willingly. He devoured her mouth. The feel of her naked body writhing against his fully clothed one made him groan with such pleasure it made him shake.

Azures
Azures
7 Followers
12