Carnal Bliss

Story Info
An encounter in the steam room.
1.1k words
93.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was more late than usual when I finished my nightly workout, it had been a long day and there was a little more tension around the office than usual. I lurched down to the change rooms, my muscles yearning to be rested. As I approached my locker I peeled my clothes off of my tired body and threw them into a heap on the floor. There didn’t seem to be anyone else in the change room other than me, I didn’t bother putting on a towel, I just headed straight towards the steam room.

As I rounded the corner I halted to allow another man to pass by; as he strode past me, there seemed to be something about him that caught my attention. He was very well built; every muscle on his tight body was extremely well defined... his shoulders, his arms, his abs, his legs. I caught myself staring at his cock, which stood slightly raised, thick, with pulsating veins; he was circumcised. I looked up to see his handsome face, his dark eyes quickly caught mine as he walked away.

I shook my head and continued on to the steam room and was welcomed by a billowing haze as I opened the door. I put down a towel and propped myself in the high corner of the room, deeply inhaling the eucalyptus scented vapor. The door opened and a figure entered, he laid down a towel and stretched himself out near me.

I sat there in the corner, watching this taut stomach rise up and down, his cock lying heavy on his abdomen. As my eyes began to focus more to the enveloping mist, I began trace with my eyes, the outlined muscles of his body. My eyes traced along his arms resting on his face, down to his pectorals, along his front and to the raised v-shape abdomen muscles leading to his crotch. He was shaved, except for a small patch of hair, well trimmed at the base of his cock.

Slowly, I parted my gaze from the sculpture-like body before me, and moved to the lower level of seats so that I was able to outstretch myself. Again, I tried to relax my sore muscles, breathing deeply.

I felt a hand reach down and begin to trace along the front of my naked body; I did not move. As the hand circled my chest and stomach, my cock began to fill, my heart began to beat faster; I closed my eyes.

Something touched one of my legs, and then the other... he was lowering himself onto me, ever so slowly. As our firm bodies came into full contact, a pair of soft, sensual lips met mine and we kissed, long and deep. His tongue penetrated my lips and touched mine. Our rigid and sweaty bodies writhed together, his cock pressed firmly into my crotch, mine rubbing against his stomach. His hands began to explore my body, and he reached under my ass, pulling us close together. I parted my legs as we pushed our bodies closer and closer.

Our faces parted and I felt his lips trail down my neck, resting just long enough, down to my chest. He took my right nipple into his mouth and circled it with his tongue, the same to my left. He continued down my stomach, moving slower and slower as he neared my crotch.

I felt him stop and take a deep breath before he reached his tongue out and licked the head of my cock, now raging hard. His soft, moist mouth engulfed my firm head and he rounded its edge with his skillful tongue. Deeper and deeper he took me in, skillfully bringing me into ecstasy.

He stopped as he turned around, placing his full, throbbing cock in front of me, his mouth never leaving mine. Our hard bodies pressed into one another as I reached up with my mouth and took the first lick of this gloriously sculpted cock, his pre-come sat on my lips. I moved my head up and took him in, more and more. I copied his every move, first circling his firm head with my tongue, then running it down the base of his cock; I could feel his thick veins throbbing with anticipation. I took him in my mouth, moving slowly up and down. All the while, my own cock was throbbing, I was almost about to pass out.

I reached my hands up to his hard ass, and parted his cheeks to bring him into my mouth even deeper. The scent emanating from his crotch was glorious; my breaths became deeper and deeper. I gradually let his cock slide from my wet mouth and pulled him in closer to me, his rigid cock pushing against my chest, sliding across my nipples.

My tongue reached out to his hairless asshole, I closed my eyes as I touched his magnificent hole. As I circled him, I felt his body writhe against me, his cock straining against my chest. I pulled him in closer and forced my tongue into his tight asshole. As he tensed with pleasure, his mouth stopped on my cock, his breaths were drawn out as I could feel him exhale onto me.

He pushed himself up and turned around to face me once more; he positioned himself with his tight asshole against my intense hard-on and waited. I wrapped my arms around his back and pushed the tip of my cock against his wet, pink asshole. He pushed against me and slowly he took me in. Inch by inch, I entered him. Slowly, his tight ass accepted my full cock. Once I had buried myself in him entirely, I leant forward and kissed him as he had done to me before. Again, our wet, solid bodies pushed together, his pulsating cock tensed against my abs.

I began to move myself in and out of him, his breaths becoming quicker and quicker, his own cock rubbing against me with each stroke. Our mouths and tongues melded together between breaths, our firm arms pulling one another closer and closer.

As my thrust became deeper and deeper, his ass began to tighten around me; synchronized in utter bliss. I could feel his muscles constricting around me, his cock forcing itself against me with each stroke... my own cock, throbbing with pleasure. He arched his back, pushing his body against mine; his cock erupted between us, pushing me to my elation. I began to push deep into him, my own cock spilling forth into him. We writhed, and pushed our bodies into each other, until we collapsed, breathing hard. Our lips brushed together, our bodies lay trembling, my cock still inside of him. I don’t know how long we laid there for, the steam blanketing our bodies.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First Big Cock Married Bi Bottom takes on a dominant hung top.in Gay Male
New Neighbors Move In After dinner with a gay couple.in Gay Male
Cowboy Love Two cowboys share a passionate secret.in Gay Male
Straight(ish) Vol. 01 Straight male has life altering experience with older man.in Gay Male
The Surprise A "date rapist" gets a surprise at a nightclub.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories