Carnal Campus Ch. 10

Story Info
Monica makes a move.
1.5k words
4.14
21.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Monica kicked woke the boys from their fuck-induced slumber and rousted them out of her one room apartment. She then picked up the phone and dialed David's number, leaving a suggestive message on his recorder. She fixed the bed and lit some incense to cover the gamy smell of sex that lingered in the loft, then headed to the bathroom. She turned on the water, and admired her lean body in the large mirror. She pushed her perky breasts together and the teats stuck out in hard pride. She admired the curves of her body, never regretting her pale skin. She found that most men found tan bodies artificial and common place--especially with the over-population of tanning salons. Her fair skin and shapely body usually drove men wild with desire. Her auburn hair and milky skin were considered a rare treat on the sexual smorgasboard men were hungry for. She added bath-jel to the swirling water and slipped into the oversized tub, letting the warmth rush over her body.

Monica ran the sponge over her breasts and between her legs, lost in vigorous masturbation, trying to finish what the boys had only started. She moaned softly and massaged her clitoris, allowing the water to splash in and out of her labia. She opened her eyes as her fingers found a wonderful new spot and caught a flicker of movement in the mirror out of the corner of her eye. She knew it had to be David, since he was the only one who had a key, but decided to indulge his sneaky little fantasy and closed her eyes pretending not to see him. She could hear his heavy breathing as she grabbed the shower head and turned the blast of spray toward her gaping pussy. The jet of water sluiced her cunt lips and she moaned louder.

She felt his eager hands slip around her shoulders and down to her waiting breasts. His gentle fingers caused her nipples to cry out in sharp buds. He kissed her deeply and sucked her tongue into his smoldering mouth. She moaned into his throat and reached out to find his cock. As her hands came into contact with his stiff maleness, he slid his palm down between her thighs and cupped her mound with his hand. She pulled from his mouth and dove her lips over his rugged prick swallowing him whole, her body turning in the tub and causing his middle finger to slide into her hot gash.

David fingered Monica's cunt as she sucked his percolating manhood. David bit his lips, barely preventing the orgasm that her cock-hungry lips tried to coax from him. He reached for the showerhead she had abandoned and slid it between her legs. Monica spread her legs wide, never leaving his cock. Her head bobbed back and forth as he moved the pulsating water against her clit. He shoved the fixture into her pussy and slowly fucked her with it. Monica pulled his cock from her mouth and gasped as the ivory handle of the bath fixture disappeared into her cunt. David plunged it in and out of her as she moaned and cooed with intense pleasure. Monica pumped and licked at his cock, but couldn't concentrate enough to fit it into her mouth as David shoved the showerhead deeper and deeper into her pink folds. Monica rolled around in the tub causing the drain to open. David smiled as he continued to fuck her with fixture, knowing he had finally succeeded in capturing her lust.

Monica rose to her knees and bent over, spreading her cheeks for David. David sat on the rim of tub and moved Monica closer to him, still fucking her pussy with the showerhead. He pressed his cockhead against her puckered anus and slowly pushed it inside. A flood of heat suffused Monica's randy body as David cornholed her arse with his cock and reamed her quim with the bath fixture.

"Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiittttttt! Uhhhhmmmmmmm allllllll uhhhlllll, Daviddddd gaaaawd that more than I caaannn taaaake!" Monica protested, but rocked back and forth humping him back stroke for stroke.

David pulled both fuck rods out of her slowly, causing Monica to shudder with lusty bliss. She stood up in the tub and David knelt down to taste her succulent poon while cleaning off his ten pound hard-on. Monica cooed and backed her muff into his face as he tongue-fucked her. Monica's cunt launched into a series of quakes and her labia puckered drenching his face with a load of cunt-honey. At the height of her orgasm he stood and rammed deep inside her cunt with his bull-like bone. Her peppery twat drank in his length and grew tight around it as he shoved into her. Her tits jiggled with the force of his thrusting that sent his rod deep inside her and caused his bulging balls to slap against her wiggling ass cheeks.

David cried out as his cock heated up and prepared to jettison its load. Monica pulled away from him and knelt between his legs to take his exploding prick into her eager mouth. He shot a wad of cumm into her mouth that splashed the back of her throat and dripped out of her lips. Monica grabbed the base of his cock in a two-fisted grip and pumped another load high into the air. She then covered the tip of his cockhead and sucked the remaining stream of cum up through the vein, draining him like a swizzle stick.

They slid down in the tub and replaced the drain. The warm water began to run over their tired bodies. Monica sat between David's legs and they washed each other, basking in the afterglow of the best sex either of them had ever experienced.

"Where were you today?" Monica asked as she sponged his meaty, but deflated cock.

"In a rather stressful meeting caused by you, as a matter of fact," David explained.

"What are you talking about?"

"Mia Bawden is throwing a fit over the grievance you filed."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, and its making my life miserable," David told a half-truth enjoying the fringe benefit of fucking Mia, but wanting to get the dirty work over quickly.

"Why your life?"

"Because Mia claims that you alluded to our `relationship,' and she claims to have proof of it and will use it against me if I don't get you to back-off."

"I'm sorry, David," Monica turned and looked deep into his eyes. Not only did she enjoy fucking him--she was beginning to fall in love with him.

"Well, we have to decide what to do."

"I'm not dropping the complaint--it's about time someone took on that bitch."

"Monica, that would jeopardize my position with the University."

"Why?"

"Because Altoona has a non-fraternization policy. The lovely time we just spent together could get me fired!"

"Then what are we going to do?"

"If I can get your grade changed, will you agree to stop the grievance?"

"Well, I--that is the reason I filed it. I have a 4.0, and now its ruined. If you can fix the grade, maybe something could be done that isn't quite so formal, but gets my point across about Miss Bawden."

"I'm afraid you will have to back completely off--Mia has my balls in a vice right now. she has way too much political power. It's going to be hard enough to change your grade. I'll need copies of all your work in the class."

"Sure, no problem. What are you going to do?'

"Appeal to the chair, Joe Murphy when he gets back in town."

"Will it really do any good?"

"I think so. Joe is a very fair man--besides I was his roommate in college and he owes me a few favors. In fact we may be able to fix Mia Bawden at the same time. Would that make you happy?"

"Very happy," Monica smiled up at David and slid down in his lap. She gently stroked his penis and it grew between her fingers. Her green eyes shined up at him as she slipped his member back into her ready mouth and provoked his rod to grow even larger.

"Now that makes me very happy," David responded and placed his hand on the back of her head and urged her mouth down onto his pole.

Monica sucked him for a few moments and then paused briefly, but continued to stroke his massive torpedo as it floated in and out of the bath water.

"Is Dr. Murphy as much of a stud as all the girls say he is?" Monica asked as she continued to pump his prick.

"No. In fact, he's straight as an arrow. He met his wife way back in undergrad school and has been faithful ever since," David said laughing and shaking his head. Monica muttered something and resumed giving David the second best blow-job he had ever had in his life. The best one he had ever gotten was ironically from Murphy's wife, long before David had introduced the two of them.

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers