Carnal Conference

Story Info
Girl and guy have sex by conference while bi guy listens.
1.1k words
3.62
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out of town for a very romantic weekend with my boyfriend Nick. We were at a deluxe suite at an upscale hotel in Atlanta. While Nick had stepped out, I was chatting online with my hot bisexual guy friend John by way of Skype. John was at our loft apartment in downtown Lexington. John and I have hooked up and we've became friends with benefits ever since. John's bisexual and I'm a straight chick.

Then, Nick came into the room and I greeted him with a kiss on the lips. I introduced Nick to John from Skype on my notebook computer.

"OMG! Nick's so hot!" John gushed as Nick walked closer.

To me, both guys are hot. Nick's the blonde, blue-eyed hottie who's my boyfriend while John's the dark brown haired, blue-eyed hottie who is my bisexual guy friend with benefits. Nick and John chatted as I slipped into something very comfortable. After I slipped into my black silk and lace babydoll, they even showed each other's half-naked bodies. Both were hot and ripped in all the right places. I walked in and both guys cheered and applauded.

I said to John, "Be sure to have your cell phone turned on. Also, turn on the webcam."

I then dialed John's cell phone number on my smart phone, let it ring a few times, and once John had answered I leave my phone open. I kept my phone by the nightstand so John can hear the action. After that, Nick and I were in front of the computer screen as we started kissing each other's lips like we were making out. Nick's such a good kisser with his soft lips. John was getting warmed up on the other end. Nick then slowly lowered the straps of my babydoll. I started playing with myself by squeezing my soft, womanly, naturally endowed breasts. Both men were turned on by my little act.

I then got up and lit five scented candles (three vanilla, two amber). I placed the lit candles on the nightstand and on both sides of the bed. After that, I carefully pulled down the top half of my babydoll, freeing my breasts. Nick softly licked and sucked them as I moaned. John licked his lips as he gently stroked himself.

I moaned, "I love it when you have your mouth on my breasts, Nick."

John was drowned to me not only because of my extraordinary taste in men, but he also loved that I was a full-figured woman with a womanly, curvy body. Once my twins were pleasured, I led Nick to the bed and started caressing his frontal body. I also started kissing and licking both sides of his neck. I then took off Nick's jeans since he was already shirtless.

"I'm already getting turned on and you two are still working on the foreplay." John said over the phone.

"Ooh, I'm enjoying this." Nick said to us.

Nick turned to me and slowly took off my babydoll. His hands caressed my-satin smooth skin. John was already half-naked and touching his body. His eyes and ears were enjoying the show. I then slipped my hand into Nick's dark green boxers slowly stroked his cock. Nick moaned and John got aroused as he took his cock out from his boxer shorts.

While I stroked Nick, he then slipped two fingers into my pussy. We mutually pleasured each other. John joined in on the masturbating fun, making it into a wet free-for-all. Then, Nick took off his boxers. He laid my body down on the bed as he slowly removed my panties. I gasped when his tongue delivered the first lick to my pussy. As he licked and sucked my woman cave, I had moaned and groaned very constantly. I felt as if I were a flower offering nectar to a thirsty butterfly. My female nectar gradually leaked into his lips, tongue, and mouth. While he tasted me, Nick stroked his cock up and down with one of his hands. John stroked himself repeatedly, getting turned on by my moans and groans.

He was also turned on by the arousal faces I had made. "Ooh Nick, you lick me so good." I moaned as he licked me.

After that, Nick kissed my lips as I laid him on the bed. "Ready for me to taste him?" I sexily said to John.

"I'm so ready, honey." John replied.

I then slowly licked Nick's vanilla cock. "Mmmm, he's so yummy. Don't you wish you were here with me tasting his cock?" I said to John between licks and sucks.

Nick moaned while his hands stroked and gently played with my dark hair. I got my cell phone, placed it close to Nick, and let John listen to his moans while I stroked his cock with my free hand. Then after Nick got hard, I set my phone down on the nightstand again and slipped a condom on to Nick's cock. I slowly positioned my pussy onto his cock and got on top of him.

As I rode on Nick's cock, I felt my body sexually convulsed and quivered against him. His hands were going up and down my body while he joined in. I could hear John stroking himself harder and his breathing became heavy. Nick wrapped his arms around my waist as he went in and out of me. John, Nick, and I moaned simultaneously.

Next, Nick rolled me onto my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he slipped his cock into my woman cave. He briefly looked into my deep brown eyes before kissing my lips. He continued kissing me as our bodies rocked and rubbed against each other.

"I just love going inside you. I love how good you feel. You're so hot, baby." Nick said to me as he kissed my neck.

Nick went in and out of me deeper, harder and a little faster. Nick and I were reaching climax while John's cock was turning red raw. Once Nick and I climaxed, he slipped off the still-intact condom off his cock and squirted his man milk on to my stomach. Meanwhile, John came over the phone and via Skype twice, making thick ropes of cum that landed on his abs and chest. Nick and I rested our lust-covered bodies.

I said to John, "Did you enjoy our little conference, John?"

"Wow! My eyes, ears, and cock enjoyed it very much!" John happily replied.

"I enjoyed it too." I said.

"Me three." Nick said also.

"Maybe the three of us should have a threesome for real." I suggested.

"I'm game." Nick said over my shoulder.

"Can't wait." John said as he logged off and I hung up my smart phone.

THE END