Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I waited for her to recover. I wasn't finished, far from it having focused on her pleasure. My late wife had been a slow starter and had always needed time to reach the level of orgasm. But when she reached it she could ride the wave for an eternity. I had had to learn how to hold back. Together we had experimented and practiced for years and my stamina and staying power had become very good if I may brag a little.

This woman hadn't been a slow starter to say the least. Well, there had been a long foreplay during the show where she got very worked up. She had been very pleasant to enter with a pussy that gripped nicely around my cock. But she quickly reached orgasm level and then lost every thought about me which was understandable.

Brigitte showed no signs of wanting to go on. She was totally spent and seemed to be out of this world. I recognized it from my wife, the only difference being that she had made sure that I followed her to the mighty last orgasm. But that took practice from both parties. I was left on my own, that's for sure.

I had for some time been aware of a couple beside us at the railing. They had reached what from the sounds of it seemed like a good mutual orgasm. But the man had pulled out quickly and just left. The woman was leaning over the railing cursing quietly. It seemed that she wasn't satisfied.

I went up to her and put my hand on her hip to get her attention. She spun around.

"What do you want? You should be with your woman and not leave her as soon as the fun is over," she snapped. "You men, no sense for what a woman need. . . What are you doing? . . . What are you up to? . . . Do you want pussy? Really? . . . Why didn't you say so in the first place? But you must be spent after what I heard. . . Oh my goodness, you seem to be hard again. No, not again, you haven't come. Well then, that is quite another thing. You are most welcome. Hi, I am Cheryl."

When she spun around my hand had slipped and landed on her stomach. She was very gruff to begin with and to console her I put my hand on her pussy and started to caress her. It took her some time to realize but then her voice changed and she reached out for my cock that was still hard although not fully erect. When she found out that the condom was empty she got very friendly and came close to me.

"Yes, I can do with another round, that's for sure. Oh, I came all right before but for me it was just a preliminary. I was expecting much more. Come let's move to the bench over there, it will be perfect as I remember it."

She chatted on, suddenly very vivid and eager. She pushed me down on the bench and straddled me standing on the deck. She put her pussy over my face. I started to lick her which she acknowledged with a shriek. She leaned down to suck my cock but stopped.

"No, must take that thing off. No good to suck a cock with a condom. And this one has been into another woman already. Disgusting. Well, that's much better."

She ripped my condom off and started to suck my cock. She gave me a good time being good at it. I did my best on her pussy and caressed her body. I found a plump body with a soft round stomach and ample breasts that swung nicely. I caressed them thoroughly not being gentle. The big nipples hardened between my pinching fingers. My hand went up over her back and down to find a full ass that I caressed rather roughly which she liked. All the time my mouth and tongue worked hard on her pussy and clit which came out of its shelter and grew big and hard. She had started to moan and now it got interleaved with small shrieks until suddenly her body tensed and she let go of my cock. She stood motionless for a while. I felt her pussy pulsate and fluid wet my face. She was a gusher with a rich flow.

She spun around and straddled me, still with her feet on the deck. "We don't need a condom, do we? I don't like wrapping on my candy," she said but didn't wait for an answer.

She impaled herself on my now very hard and very erect cock and cried out of joy when she had me fully inside. She stood still for a while flexing her pussy muscles to get the feeling of my cock before she started to fuck with long strokes up and down. She soon increased her speed and shortened the strokes. She panted hard and grunted when she suddenly came. She stopped only shortly before she resumed the fucking though.

She was good, no doubt about that. While moving up and down she changed the pressure in her pussy. It got narrow and it loosened its grip around me in an irregular way. Not knowing what to expect added to my pleasure and I felt the familiar tingling in my loins. I increased my efforts to meet her, fucking back the best I could. She got the message and quickened her pace. She started to pant hard which was her sign. Then it was time for me. She cried out of pleasure when she felt my first blast. When my second rushed up her pussy she started to come herself violently. She sat down hard on me, her body stiff and fluid gushing out of her. She grunted hard several times.

After a while she lay down pressing her soft boobs against my chest. Her pussy muscles were still working on my cock giving it a pleasant massage. She moaned slightly.

"Oh my goodness, this is the way it should be. . . Good position this. You can't get away until I permit it. Should have chosen it the first time. . . But no, this was much better, just lovely."

She lay over me for quite some time chatting on and massaging my cock until it shrank out of her. Only then did she rise and let me up. We hugged and I caressed her soft body some more. She assured that she was very satisfied and so was I. With our arms around the waists we made our way to the restrooms in the superstructure. We were later than most and my woman could go straight in. I had to wait though.

As soon as she was gone another woman bumped into me. Well, what I saw was of course her sparkling pussy triangle and the pink pussy picture and name tag. She put her hand on my hip.

"Hi, I am Blossom," she said. "Is there still a queue?"

"Yes, I am afraid so," I answered. "I am Tom." I reached out to find her hand but touched her breast. She giggled and I leaned over to kiss it as a greeting. She giggled even more and wriggled her breast causing the nipple to brush against my lips.

She took a step forward and hugged me kissing both my cheeks. I hugged her back and she showed no signs of wanting to withdraw. I caressed her back and squeezed her buttocks. She pressed herself closer to me.

"Want a finger fuck while we wait? That's the best I can offer for the moment," I whispered in her ear.

She giggled and hesitated for a while but didn't withdraw. No, she pressed even harder against me.

"Yes, that would be very nice. But there is something I would like even more. . . May I lick your cock clean? I love to do that when the come is fresh."

"Yes of course. But don't expect it to get hard. It's too early," I said. She knelt immediately and kissed my cock for a starter. But she rose quickly.

"Oh, you are a naughty man. You have put that thing in a woman without a rubber, haven´t you? A lot of woman down there. Oh, I will just love this. A cock with mixed juices on is the best I know."

She knelt again and did a very pleasant job first licking me all over then taking my cock and balls one by one into her mouth giving them a thorough mouth wash licking and sucking. She even got a reaction from my cock that swelled in her mouth which she took as a reward.

Eventually she rose and hugged me. "Nice and clean," she said giggling and pulled my head down to her boobs and nipples for some reciprocal kissing. "Well, I wouldn't mind that finger fucking you offered me," she said lightly.

Of course I serviced her. She was wet already being turned on by cleaning my cock and my finger slid easily into her. She made room for another finger and I put the thumb over her protruding clit. It didn't take long until she moaned, panted hard and cried out when she came.

When a restroom got free I offered it to her but she declined. She had been waiting only for an opportunity to go down on a man fresh out of a pussy, she said giggling.

After freshen up I went to the buffet table to get a drink and a bite. I stood in a group and found that touching had become a socially accepted habit. So we all explored each other freely all over the bodies, boobs, asses, cocks and pussies included.

The people in the group moved around all the time to get into reach and suddenly I stood next to a man. His hands started to explore my body. I had to restrain myself from withdrawing especially when he touched my cock and even fondled it slightly. But although I touched his upper body I couldn't induce myself to touch his private parts. But I had to admit that his hand on my cock hadn't felt unpleasant, in fact there was little difference had it been a woman's hand. It was all in my mind. I wondered how I had reacted if there had been no markings on us telling the sex and I hadn't known if it was a man or a woman that touched me.

I was saved by a woman who elbowed herself in between us. "Two men together, what a waste. Hi, I am Abigail," she giggled and went directly for my cock and pulled my hand to her body. I guess that she did the same to my buddy. The woman was very happy getting the full attention from two men and having a cock in each hand. She chatted on amiably.

"Hi folks, having a good time?" Diane's voice was heard from the stage. The magic light showed her body paintings. Her pussy bush sparkled in multi color and so did suddenly the pussies of all the women. The strands outlined her body and her nipples shone in cherry red. When she moved around the stage the criss-cross on her buttocks showed clearly in dull red and green.

"Well, I hope you have made a lot of acquaintances and at least one intimate and deep intrusive. But there are many more to get to know and make a deep impression on and in," she said and laughed throatily. "Time for our humorous show. Cuddle up and get comfortable, folks. The show is about to begin."

Abigail chose my buddy to cuddle up with. But she didn't leave me out completely.

"Have to find you a partner, haven't we?" she giggled. "I know just the one. My sister. She is standing over there and seems to be single. Want me to call her over?" I looked around and saw a female standing together with a couple. Abigail didn't wait for an answer but just pulled us towards her sister.

"Cynthia, here is someone I want you to meet. Cynthia, meet Tom," she said making a formal introduction but it wasn't very formal when she placed Cynthia's hand on my cock." "Tom, meet Cynthia, my twin sister. We are identical twins which you might discover," she placed my hand on Cynthia's breast.

When we leaned forward to kiss cheeks I cupped her breasts and kissed first her cheeks and then her boobs.

"Hi Tom, nice to meet you, how lovely," Cynthia giggled and fondled my cock and balls. "Oh, but you must be the famous Tom, the talk of the town, the ladies' white knight who came galloping with your sword ready to help a lady in distress and shafting her to her full satisfaction although she was the second in a row. I just heard it from the lady herself, she is telling everyone. Well done. Yes Abigail, I very much want to meet Tom." She was as talkative as her sister.

The four of us moved closer to the stage and found cushions on the way. They had been scattered around but had a marking that sparkled in the dark light.

The show had a very simple plot. It began as before with a video clip showing a girl wandering in a wood. Behind her a satyr followed and watched her. She came to a well and sat down in the sun. After a while she rose and started to undress making a good show of it. When she was naked she walked around the well in the sunshine showing off. The satyr run forward from the trees and caught her. She struggled and screamed in horror but of course the satyr won and put her down in the grass. There the clip stopped and the stage was lit up.

The girl was on stage lying on her back and the satyr stood over her ready to enter. He had a grand erected cock which he showed around for the ladies to drool over. After some preliminaries he knelt and spread the thighs of the girl who screamed. Ladies in the audience supported her by crying out and even bellowed to the satyr to let her be. But he carried on and put his cock in place to enter her. Just when the tip touched her pussy entrance the erection disappeared and he got limp. He howled in disappointment and fell back crying.

The girl sat up looking puzzled. She looked at the satyr inquiringly. She looked at the audience.

"What happened," she said. "I thought this satyr was going to do horrible things to me, do things with that pole jutting in front of him, do very painful things. And now he is crying. What happened? What should I do?"

"You can always run away," a woman in the audience yelled.

"But could I really do that? He looks so distressed. Maybe he is hurt or something. I couldn't just leave him, could I?"

"Oh yes, he is hurt al right. But only his male pride. They always blame us women when they fail, don't they," another woman said and got good laughter from the audience.

"What should I do?" The girl asked again.

"Well honey, why don't you try to get his pole up and ready again if you really want to help him," a woman close to us said. "He really will appreciate that and you will get a friend for life, believe me," the woman laughed knowingly and got us with her.

"But if I get his pole hard again won't he do horrible thing to me then?" The girl asked undecidedly.

"Yes of course honey. That's just about the meaning with getting it hard. But do it, you will like it. We all like a hard cock shoved into us, don't we ladies?" There was much laughter.

"Oh, very well then. But what should I do. I have never done anything like that," the girl asked having made up her mind.

That got the audience going. Suggestions came thick and fast by the dozens and were also discussed between the women. Everyone had suggestions and had their own specialties. It revealed very much about their previous sexual experiences and the fetishes of their men. It covered almost everything in massaging, tickling, kissing and sucking of the whole body, feet, toes and ass included, even pissing. Half of the suggestions I had never thought about.

It struck me that the combined knowledge and experience of this group of forty or so women was enormous. It was quite educational and very amusing to hear all the ladies being so engaged in this matter. They all had a god time and we men kept a low profile because of all the crude remarks of men's shortcomings.

Finally a woman near us took the lead supported by two or three other women and guided the girl. They made her start by massaging and tickling the satyr and then to caress his whole body not forgetting to use her ample breasts. Then she was told to fondle his cock and balls and take him into her mouth. She made big eyes when that suggestion came but obliged after a slight hesitation. But once she had done it her face cleared and got a look of pleasure. She munched on his cock and rolled his balls in her hand. Suddenly we all saw that he started to grow and swell and she nearly choked before she understood what was happening and pulled away. But she didn't leave his cock. She took him back in but not so much and sucked him.

"Well done honey. Now put your finger up his ass as far as it will go and search around. You will know when you touch his prostrate gland. If that doesn't make him hard nothing will, don't you agree ladies?" The woman said and got evil laughter from the others.

There was a common grunt from us men when the girl shoved her finger into his ass hole. He jumped when she found the gland and massaged it, probably not very gentle. But it worked. His cock grew and got very erect.

"Yes honey. You did it very well. He is hard enough. Now let him take you. He is ready for it," the leading woman yelled.

"Oh, all right, I will, but how do I do that?" the girl asked innocently.

"Oh honey, that's easy. Get on your hands and knees and present your ass to him. He will know what to do. Don't worry," the woman said with much anticipation in her voice.

The girl followed the advice and got on all fours. She looked scared though. The satyr jumped up and took position behind her, patting her thighs to get her to spread them more. When he put his cock at her entrance all the women moaned excitedly feeling the cock against their pussies. Suddenly there was a strong erotic tension. Everyone was waiting for the satyr to make his move and break into the girl taking her cherry.

Suddenly the satyr moved. He made a few short thrusts taking aim and then with a roar and a mighty thrust forced his cock all the way inside the poor girl. She swayed forward and cried out in pain. All the women cried out as well. But the girl swayed back and got ready to meet him again. He thrust forcefully into her and gradually the look on her face changed from horror to pleasure. She started to fuck back getting the hang of it until the satyr with another roar emptied his load into her and withdrew.

Well now, a satyr doesn't get limp like the rest of us. When he withdrew his cock was still hard and we saw red specks on it. The proofs of a properly deflowered virgin.

The girl had turned around and looked up at the satyr who stood up looking proud of himself. She jumped up and flung herself on him getting him out of balance. He fell down on his back and the girl straddled him.

"Oh, but that was lovely. It hurt to begin with but then it was all pleasure," she said to the audience smiling broadly. "Ladies what should I do now? I want more of this loveliness."

"Oh honey, that's right. You are just in the right position. Impale yourself on his cock and then ride his cock as much as you want," the woman yelled.

The girl swiftly impaled herself on his erect cock and started to ride. She rode him high and low all the time rapidly and hard except now and then when she sat down coming. But she soon resumed her cruel fucking of the poor satyr. The women in the audience cheered her on.

The satyr started to complain and beg for mercy. But the girl ignored him and just rode on. The satyr's horn started to deflate but not before they were totally limp did the girl slow down.

"All right you brute. I will let you go in a while but only after I got one more. That will learn you not to rape young girls but to ask them politely," she yelled to the satyr and grinned to the audience who cheered her on. She started to ride the satyr again and her cries of pleasure were mixed with his grunts of agony. She came in a shuddering orgasm screaming loudly. The light went out and we all cheered them lengthily.

Cynthia had already from the beginning of the show cuddled up with me and pulled my arms around her. She took an active part in giving advice to the girl on stage while I explored her body, caressing her ample breasts for a long time and felt her nipples stiffen between my fingers. She wanted to be kissed and then pushed my hand down to her pussy. I had two fingers into her and her pussy contracted hard when the satyr broke into the girl. She was worked up and came together with the girl on stage.

"Well folks, a lovely show wasn´t it? A real turn on I think. Your turn now. Have a good time. See you later." Diane was back on stage, her pussy bush glistening in emerald green. All the mounds around me had also turned into green somewhere in the middle of the show. But I got no time to admire her. Cynthia pulled me up on my feet.

"I have a great idea. Why don't we have a foursome, at least we can switch. Would be lovely, don't you think? I'll ask Abigail but I know that she is game." The twins put their heads together and started to giggle almost immediately. Cynthia was back in an instant. "Just as I thought. She had got the same idea. Happens all the time of course. Well, how shall we begin?"

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers