Carnal Encounter

Story Info
Perfect sex.
1k words
3.61
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

It is simply magic with Pete. We have that perfect liaison, a relationship to die for and he serves me like a Prince with his showgirl although I am of the same genre, it is nice to think of it that way, I guess because he brings out all the feminine hormones in me, those few all males have and vice versa, but some more than others. But certainly Pete brings them out with me so wonderfully and beautifully that it is simply heaven to share our most deepest desires and wants.

Like yesterday when he called after work (we plan to live together shortly by the way) I cooked him Paella and afterwards we had a knickerbocker glory which he always enjoys, says it sets him up right for our wonderful sharing of body and soul.

Then afterwards, with me doing the washing up in the kitchen he always does it to me and I adore it, he comes up behind me and enjoys me from behind, I am wearing the special tight skirt he adores so much with coffee coloured tights which I know he really l loves.

I hear myself murmur sounds of pleasure as his fingers gently tease me, coaxing me to lean over the sink and part my legs a little and then I am feeling the sheer delight of his fingers explore, and as he goes down to his knees, rolling up my skirt slowly, he sniffs and kisses my inner thighs so beautifully making me feel a million dollars.

Soon I feel the tips of his fingers working me between my crotch, his tongue is there too, licking my hole through my silk red tie-on man thong I know the feel by now, giving me eruptions as he licks me around and around so sensually, I feel myself moving my buttocks to and fro as his tongue inserts and I feel the motion of his fingers assisting, stretching me, slapping me, and it is so good I am already right for his deep fuck.

But I know - we know that there is so much we like to do with each other before the climax and already I am turning to unzip him, leading him by grasping his cock to the comfort of the leather bound settee in the lounge so that we may both indulge ion our specific oral delights.

I feel so warm and ready for him, knowing I would do absolutely anything for him, I love him so much, wanting to be all ass and anything else for him. He takes delight in the gentle slow teasing and I adore it, me touching and teasing him too as we indulge in the absolute joy of carnal encounters, his cock already so very high and wonderfully erect for me to just enjoy in every way.

For the next few moments I indulge in the most wonderful oral adventure and feel Pete doing the same, both of us simply relaxing to the sound of gentle classical Handel's water music which makes for a wonderful atmosphere creating the magic of sharing each other to the full.

Licking the length of hic very hard and stiff erection I ask if it is alright. I hear him take a breath, knowing his mouth is well quenched with the combination of his saliva and the blend of my juices, he simply whispers it is so wonderful and please not to stop, he wants me to give him the deepest throat I can endure and I will be sop thrilled and happy with that, to gradually suck him in, holding my breath and feeling it submerge into the opening of my throat, gently moving so I can enjoy it to the absolute core, the taste of its sheer earthiness so wonderful.

He takes a breather and starts to enjoy the option of enjoying my masculinity, I feel his touch me and stretch it back so nicely, daubing the p-hole with his tongue - it can never be as big as his but that doesn't matter because I am the taker and he the giver, and he is so very much better equipped for it. I sense the throb grow stronger as I wank and suck him, enjoying too the ecstasy of cupping those so wonderfully firm balls full of his love cream which he will feed to me very soon.

I sense he is watching me doing it to him, looking down I see his eyes focussed in a dream like passion, his mouth stretched and full of me, his jaws moving gently as I feel his deep sucking motion. I want to enjoy him so very much and knowing he is watching I do my best to make it as thrilling as I can for him, seeing his reaction as I wrap my tongue around his crimson plum, soaking it with my saliva, it tastes so good as I get him going to a point of no return, I know he will shoot soon, all his being is working up to it and mine also as I feel the throb in my groin build, it will be wonderful if we cum together and we both know that, adjusting our enjoyment of each other to achieve that wonderful climax.

It happens and so beautifully, to actually feel the strong spurt of hot cum fill my mouth and feeling his mouth tighten I soon cum too, feeling it shake my spine, his groan signifies that and I know we have achieved perfection and we shall soon be fucking to Kingdom cum.

All the wonderful build up males the fuck so much more meaningful and beautiful, when Pete fucks me it is like heaven on earth and I simply love the way he takes me over the bedstead, coaxing me to bend over just as steep as I can to present him with an ass which he says is the most fuckable ever and soon I feel his hot throbbing cock thrusting gradually u[ inside until he reaches his crescendo. Of course he cums again, twice and it feel s o perfect.

The fuck completed for the third time, we chill and feel on top of the world, everything is perfect.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers