Carnevale Erotico

Story Info
Looking for sexual excitement, couple finds it and more.
3.7k words
4.09
25.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had no idea that by the time of this Evening ended; our sexual lives would be changed forever. I never would have imagined how incredibly aroused I would end up at the end. I am such a sexual deviant!"

My name is Craig, my lovely wife Janine and I had always had good sex, always experimented I guess you could say. But, after being together over twelve years, we were finding it harder and harder to stay sexually aroused with each other. We were still in love and were faithful, but we were in dire need of a blazing fire in our sex life.

I was in my late 30's, I enjoyed life so I kept physically fit working out almost daily. I could have my shirt off at the beach without any worries if you know what I mean. My manhood wasn't too bad either, a modest 7" dick that made Janine smile. I kept my brown hair short and sharp.

Janine was in her mid 30's, with a beautiful smile and an attractive face around it. She didn't have my health passion, but she had a shapely body with 34B tits that were the perfect hand full. Janine's long blonde hair highlighted her soft pretty face.

I had found an advertisement, about a Sexual Club a few towns over. "Carnevale Erotico" was the name of the club. It grabbed my attention by "Guaranteeing the Best Sex Experience of Your Life". It was for Married couples such as Janine and me. It didn't seem to be a swingers club, but my curiosity was getting the best of me. It didn't really explain what they were all about.

I showed Janine the advertisement, at first she was apprehensive, but after a few weeks, she began to warm up to the idea. I finally convinced her to let us try it out. So, we waited for the week-end and headed out for an Erotic Adventure. I was truly shocked I was able to get her to agree.

That evening, after hanging out at the hotel all day, we cleaned ourselves up, as if we were going on our first date, the excitement was getting to us both at this point. We had a drink at the bar and left for Carnevale Erotico.

As, we arrived, I could tell it was a subtle place, with a simple sign in front, kinda like an Olive Garden sign that just said "Carnevale Erotico". It had a Mediterranean villa look and feel to it. We made our way inside to see a dimly lit greeting room, plush and full of exotic plants and statues, sexual paintings adorned the walls.

The reception area was very plush, with a gorgeous olive skinned, brunette beauty smiling and ushering towards her. I held my wife's hand, kissed her on the cheek, as we walked towards this beautiful woman.

"Welcome to Carnevale Erotico, thank you for letting us fulfills your desires." She said with a smile. She had what I was sure was an Italian accent. She had us sit down, so we could be comfortable, and to explain our, situation, and we wanted to see what they had to offer us. Still, staying so mysterious about how they could help. She simply winked and smiled.

"Keep your minds open and we will give you everything you desire". She said seductively.

Then, she pressed a button, and shortly after four, beautiful people emerged from behind the luxurious maroon drapery. Two more drop dead gorgeous women in sexy summer outfits, and two handsome men dressed in similar style. Now, my interest was overwhelming as I looked at Janine with that "what's going on look".

The two sexy women, motioned to Janine to come with them, and guided her through more draperies. Gently leading her away, one of the women whispered in her ear. Janine looked over shoulder back at me in puzzlement.

"Non si preoccupi, il giro lo trasmetterà in estasi, io lo assicurano!" she said softly in my wife's ear.

The two men looked at me, and one said" Radrizzi questo signore di senso." Again, they guided me in the opposite direction.

Perplexed, and looking at the woman who we first spoke with I said" Um, I'm here to please my wife...right?"

She smiled and winked at me, and waved goodbye to me. Oh God, I thought to myself, I hope this was not a mistake to come here. If these two dudes want to do something, I'm getting Janine and getting the hell out of here.

The two men led me down a short dimly lit hallway, into a Grotto type room, where I was face two face with two of the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life. The guy on my left looked at me.

"Goda di" he said, patted me on the back and then they left.

The two Goddesses they left me with; were tall, tanned, with incredible brown hair. Big brown eyes, and bodies that were beyond perfect. They were barley dressed, and sexy as hell. I could hardly think straight. They both approached me smiling, and led me to the corner near a dresser. With their soft hands all around me, they slowly began to undress me, my heart started pounding, what was about to happen.

"You both are so incredibly sexy, but I am supposed to be here with my wife!" I pleaded.

They just giggled and said softly "E sarete il mio amore, alla conclusione del giro."

I had no idea what she was saying, but that sexy language wasn't helping the growing cock in my pants. I wanted nothing more than to let these two Italian ladies have their way with me. But, I was here for my wife; I noticed I was telling that to myself more and more. I was now down to just my underwear, which was filling up with my ever hardening cock. As the one gorgeous woman with the curly hair squatted down, she pulled my underwear with her. My semi hard cock fell right into her beautiful face. Seeing my freshly shaven balls, and thick cock, she gently cupped it from below, and gave it an open palm stroke.

"Piacevole" she said with a smile, as she stood back up.

She looked at her friend, who was already completely naked. My God, I wanted her so bad, she had at least 34C tits, tan with a dark erect nipple, and a clean shaven pussy, and she didn't even have tan lines. She had these succulent, pouty lips that were begging to be kissed. She then grasped my hand and we went into the next room. It was a large black tiled shower room, dimly lit as the rest of this erotic place. With three large shower heads in the center; the warm water was already running.

She slowly pulled me under the warm water raining down on us, caressing my chest and arms. She began kissing my neck; my eyes closed enjoying the moment. As my eyes opened again, I saw the other Italian beauty, naked approaching us. She was almost identical to her friend, only she had a little landing strip of pubic hair on her pussy, I could see her sexy dark labia between her sexy inner thighs. Her hair was straight, and she had these thin sexy lips and a sensual smile. She had some liquid soap and some luffa sponges for us to lather up with.

Within moments we were all soapy, bodies sliding across each other, their hands were all over me, and mine all over their perfect bodies. We cuddled under the warm flow of the falling water, a woman if front and a woman behind me. No one spoke, just soft, warm breaths. They kissed my neck and chest. I fondled their incredible tits and asses. I couldn't help myself...could any man, I mean really. Every so often I would feel and single fondle or stroke of my cock. God, my cock was getting hard; I could feel it getting fuller and fuller. Soon it was as hard as a rock.

My hands followed the small of their backs, into the crease of their little tan bubble butts, warm and soapy. They were nice and slippery as I brushed my fingers across their tight little asses.

Moments later we were rinsing off, and I was then led back into the Grotto style room, where they toweled us dry. They then began spraying aromatic colognes and perfumes on us, it was beginning to get very sensual, and arousing. I was beginning to think I was in heaven with all of this pampering by two Italian Goddesses. They each gave me a little soft kiss on the lips, and guided me through yet another door.

As we entered the room, I noticed it resembled a small, lounging room of a Bordello or something. With decorative maroon walls and oil lamps, exotic plants and a few paintings, it was very lavish. Against the back wall, there was an over sized half round couch. It was red and very, very fluffy, with a small round table just in front of it with a bottle of Red Wine, and three glasses.

They sat me down in the center, with my hard cock standing straight up in the air, and then they each sat on my left and right sides. We all had a sip of the wine, and then they got themselves all snug up against my body, as each of their hands slid to my inner thighs, and spread my legs a little more. As they did this, each one slide a leg over each of my legs? Not being able to resist, I slid my hands into each of their soft and sexy inner thigh. I began softy fondling the skin of their very close and delicious looking pussies.

Suddenly, the couch and back wall began moving away from the rest of the room, the floor and table were moving with us as well; the platform of sorts, began to move backwards and rotate to the right! Startled, I looked at them both as my hands gripped a little tighter to the warm flesh of their inner thighs.

"What's going on, why are we moving?" I asked excitedly

The curly haired Italian on my left clutched my hardened cock and whispered to me.

" Il vostro giro erotico di carnevale" she said passionately .

I looked down at her hand wrapped around my cock and heaved my hips upward into her clutching hand. God I wish I understood her, but who cares, it's so damn sexy, I thought to myself. The Italian woman on my right put her hand on my chest, and began licking and sucking on my neck. Christ, this had to be a dream. It must be a dream!

We were moving very slow as it rotated. When we stopped rotating, I looked over the right side of the couch, and saw what seemed to be a pitch black tunnel of some kind. I could only see a row of dim lights on a ceiling equally spaced stretching at least a football field length tunnel. What the hell is going on, I thought to myself. It was so incredibly difficult to figure it out with these two bronzed hotties feeling me up.

Just as I was giving in to my lust and passion, the wall in front of us lit up, I didn't even know it was there, it was only three or four feet in front of us. What I saw kicked in my inner deviant nature; I smiled with satisfaction, as I now knew what was happening. Or at least had a better idea about what was going to take place here in this Carnevale Erotico .

"Oh fuck yeah, this is gonna be very interesting" I said as I leaned over and kissed the woman on my right.

What I saw was a large glass...cubical that was empty except, a single a bed in the center of the room, and a man and women engaged some seriously hot sex! Inside the glass room, the floor seemed to rotate the bed in round and round slowly. It was very bright in the glass room, looking across the room, I could see that the room was made of wall sized two way mirrors, I could see the couple's reflection on the other side of the room. Talk about optimal sexual view! I suppose that's why it was still dim around the three of us passionately groping each other.

Simultaneously, I slipped my hands onto their sweet wet pussies, and started massaging their clits. The hand that was gripping my cock, gave me a nice tight stroke, and moved down to my balls and began petting them softly. I felt a wet tongue and lips take my nipple into a supple mouth. I felt the platform we were on, start creeping to the right, apparently on some hidden tracks, down the sexually mysterious tunnel. I figured my hands are very smart, they will know where to go. I just couldn't take my eyes off the couple fucking right in front of me.

It was an attractive couple on the bed, he had on her back, and her legs up near his shoulders. He was railing the hell out this woman, and she loved it. I could hear the sexual resonance, echoing out of a controlled sound system, not overwhelming, but crystal clear. The moans, grunts, and squeals were driving me wild! I could feel my hips thrusting upwards even more. I felt a warm, succulent, mouth devour my cock, deep throating me down to my balls, my head fell back in delight. And then, as quick as she sucked it, she quit, leaving her sweet saliva running down the shaft. My god, were they teasing me or what?

The glass room of sex in front of us went dark as we passed, only to see another light up with another couple having incredibly hot sex! The woman was squatting on top of a man, as his cock slid in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She then managed to spin herself around, without his cock sliding out, leaned back and began bouncing up and down on his hard on. Within moments, this huge cock slid out of her pussy! She grabbed it and started jerking it off all over her belly and tits. A huge load of cum shot out, over and over as she jerked his cock with everything she had! Slowly we kept moving down the tracks.

The Italian beauty on my right, sat up, and got on her hands and knees on the couch, and crawled across my lap, and slipped her tongue into the woman on my left. I watched as they kissed each other, and run my hand down the crack of the woman's ass of the woman on her knees. As I slipped my fingers in her wet pussy, I leaned forward and joined in a three way kiss with them. My god a felt like I was on fire, I so wanted to fuck them with every bit of energy I had.

I started to move and get behind this little sexual creature, and let her have my cock. But, she stopped me, as the woman on my right, moved herself behind this woman. The Italian on all fours, moved a little farther by me, so that her dreamy ass an pussy were right in front of my face.

The other gorgeous Italian, crawled closer, and sunk her tongue right in her pussy, and began licking her wet pussy. It was such an erotic and vivid thing to see! I massaged her ass cheeks and slipped a finger in her ass, her sexy little ass that started humping and swaying side to side.

The ride continued down the tracks, glass room after glass room. Every sexual act and fetish you could think of was right before my eyes! Women with two men, two women with one man, orgies, gang bangs. Oh the orgies and gang bang, there was cum flying everywhere, all holes filled. Those women loved having those guys cock in her asses, the men with their cocks in her mouth and pussy were having a damn good time too. I just had to put my cock in one of these women's asses; I was dying for that tight ass wrapped around my cock! The sound of so many people, fucking each other's brains out was mind boggling.

I had moved in on the tight little ass in front of me, and slipped my tongue in her ass. Her friend sucking on her pussy and my tongue in her ass was bringing her to a very explosive orgasm. The whole time, I never took my eyes off of the sexual dream that was in all of these glass rooms. I also loved the fact, that I was enjoying a great hand job from one of them during this!

I really thought my cock was going to explode when we cruised by the Bukkake and golden shower glass rooms. This hot and sexy, petite little brunette was sucking and jerking off six men, she was covered in cum, and just kept sucking and swallowing more, these guys were jerking and jerking their cocks all over her. Christ, I felt my cock getting fuller and thicker by the moment. I wanted to come so bad. The golden showers, well, I always had a weird fantasy fetish about that, I don't know why. It's just so naughty and taboo!

S & M, BDSM, masturbation, women toying themselves until they squirted their sweet pussy juice on the mirrored walls! When we came by the men fucking each other or jerking off alone, I focused on the two beauties on the couch with me. Obviously they cater to all sexual orientations. But the perfect women fucking each other, well, I watched that completely. Whoever would have thought I'd watch women fuck each other as two women fucking each other in my lap! I am truly in heaven!

As my two sexy Italian escorts, moved around for better positioning, I locked lips with the curly haired beauty. Wow, what a passionate kiss! Her friend dropped down on her knees in front of me, and took my cock deep into her wet mouth, and slid a finger in m ass. I pulled my tongue out of the sensual mouth and threw my head back!

"Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum!" I shouted

Then, I felt the finger come out of my ass, and my cock out of her wonderful mouth.

"Oh bambino, non ora, è per la vostra moglie" she said as she pulled back.

Disappointed as hell, I looked down at her in amazement!

"Wait, no, what! Let me come sweetie, let me cum!" I pleaded

My pre-cum was already beading up on the head of my cock. She took her finger and slid the slick fluid around my cock head, and shook her head no with a grin. Oh my God what torture, why the hell won't they let me cum, I thought?

The ride continued town the tunnel, as my now two sexual torturers went back to massaging my chest and thighs. My cock was still hard as concrete and begging to explode cum everywhere! I soon saw even more fantasies come to life. Glory holes, I couldn't believe it, they built glory holes in these rooms. Women getting fucked in sex swings, Kama Sutra couches, even a machine was ramming the hell out of this redhead before her pussy, erupted her sweet cum all over it!

I had never seen so many dramatic orgasms, so much cum and sweat, so many inhabitations tossed to the side! I wanted to do it all, do everything I had witnessed. Where did they get some many people to do this for this place, they had so many people doing everything imaginable. How the hell do I get a job like this!

After about, 45 minutes I guess, the couch platform, started rotating left again, and shortly came to place in the same position it started in. Only at the end of my Carnevale Erotico, back in a small, lounging room of a Bordello, just as lavish as where we began. My two Italian beauties stood up, and then stood me up, and guided me to a door. AS they opened the door and ushered me in, I saw my wife across the room, coming in another door. It was a bright simple room with a bed in the center. She was completely naked, and had a fine sweaty due about her. Her nipples were so erect, and her pussy looked so delicious. My god, I had forgotten all about her, and why we were here, what a bastard I was.

She looked across the room back at me, and saw me looking the same, my cock was still rock solid. We both smiled and rushed into each other's arms. We had the most incredible, hottest, nastiest, wettest sex we have ever had for the nest two hours.

As she lay in my arms on the bed in a pool of cum and sweat, utterly spent, we both were actually. She looked up at me and giggled.

"Do you think we are in one of those glass rooms?" she asked

At that moment, I realized she had gone through the exact same sexual adventure I had! From beginning to end, only she was with men! Men she had to of jerked off, sucked off, as well as having her pussy sucked by them! It turned me on so much; I had a hard cock again! I never would have thought I'd get off by other men fucking my wife, but it was happening, my god it was happening!

I looked down at her with a grin

"You never know..." I said smiling.

"I had no idea that by the time of this Evening ended; our sexual lives would be changed forever. I never would have imagined how incredibly aroused I would end up at the end. I am such a sexual deviant!"

And so our lives did change sexually, but that's another story.