Carnival Bondage Ch. 03

Story Info
Bondage Clowns.
647 words
4.15
14.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Kate was furious, her employees were whipping her.

"What are you doing? Get her!"

"Get her, "Randy mocked. "Bitch you are responsible for this mess."

"Mandy!"

The other sister jumped on the horse, "Shut up!" Slapping the brunette,"You think we had fun tonight?"

"Mandy, "The Ring Mistress admonished.

Mandy jumped off the horse and knelt, "Please forgive me Ring Mistress. I forgot myself."

"That is all right, "the red head patted her indulgently on the head. I did not know you hated her so much."

"It's not that, "Randy replied as she whipped Kate. "We are pain sluts! But we prefer to give than take."

Cindy laughed, "My quarrel was more with your boss than you two." She lifted a finger," but you two still are my sluts now."

"Yes Ring Mistress", Mandy replied from the ground.

"Good girl, secure Kate to the target."

****************

The twins secured Kate upside down on the target.

"In your cages" Cindy instructed.

Kate was shocked, how the enforcers willingly served this little nothing.

"When I get out...

A knife suddenly appeared inches from her head.

"Who said you were?" Cindy replied icily.

Another knife appeared near an ankle than the other one. With tremendous accuracy Cindy placed the knives millimeters from the brunette's body.

"Please!"

"Please?" the red head mocked. The next knife pinned her long hair to the board.

Kate started crying.

Cindy threw the last one near her pussy, close enough for Kate to feel the air pass.

"Ah!"

The Ring Mistress went over,"Not so fun being the abused" as she spun the wheel.

She heard clapping behind her. Giving a slight bow to her caged audience.

"You enjoyed it?"

"Yes Ring Mistress, "Randy answered. "Please don't be offended. But you could have made a lot of money in Kate's business."

"I could, but it is not my interest. Right now my interest is in domination."

Cindy unlocked the disoriented Kate from the wheel, still weak from her punishment, Cindy easily controlled her, and she placed her on a half bench and spread her legs.

"Whose is your Mistress?"

"You are Ring Mistress."

That's right Cunt," as Cindy put on a larger strap on than the one she fucked Randy with.

Kate gasped as Cindy drove it in.

"That right," the red head crowed. "You are now my fuck slut!"

"Can't take it."

"You have no choice, "as Cindy grabbed her throat

After satisfying herself, Cindy flipped her beaten foe over and fucker her analy.

Kate passed out.

"Wimp, "Cindy noted disgustingly.

"Never thought she was that weak," Mandy observed.

Cindy opened their cages, "You said you like to give right?"

They nodded.

"Spit roast her. Entertain me."

"Thank you Ring Mistress! They answered enthusiastically.

Kate cowered as her former employees approached.

Watching the blonds work made Cindy hot and horny. After they worked Kate over. She beckoned. "Mandy lick my pussy, Randy worship my breasts

"Yes Ring Mistress!"

It was good being the Ring Mistress.

****************

Kate had been put in a bondage chair with her head locked into one position.

Cindy faced her, "As I told you we are a small community," as she began painting Kate's face. "No one ever thinks to look at some of our performers."

What is she doing? Kate thought fearfully.

Finishing up, Cindy held a mirror.

Kate had been changed into a harlequin.

"That right," putting a chastity belt on her. ""You are now a bondage clown."

'No!"

"Yes, "Cindy said nastily. "Girls" She clapped.

Randy and Mandy had been similarly dressed and made up.

"Here is what is going to happen. At our adult sorrie, Randy and Mandy will alternate with me dominating you in our adult show. 5 nights a week until you earnings pay everyone back."

"Than you will let us go?"

Squeezing Randy and Candy tits affectionately. "My blond sluts yes. Than they decide your fate"

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers